Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

HappyKyoDay!:fullofhearts:

Wow greetings and gifts galore from fans and friends  for the Hallyu Queen! Wishing SHK always the best , peace and happiness too!  

Its raining news article also about SHK gifts and greetings and of course its trending in Naver!

Song Hye-kyo, acquaintances also admitted'Maternal Beauty'... "It's always pretty, amazing"

Star in the original article forwarding 2020-11-22 10:23

[E-Daily Reporter Gooseul Jang] Actor Song Hye-kyo expressed his gratitude for his friend's birthday celebration.
Knight image
(Photo = Song Hye Kyo Instagram post capture)

Song Hye-kyo posted several photos in her Instagram story on the 22nd.

In the photo, a makeup artist who is close to Song Hye-kyo said, “Sister HBD♥ At first I was surprised because it was pretty, and then I was surprised because it was pretty, and then I was surprised to be pretty. My sister is the same as it was in the past and now.”

In addition, the acquaintance drew attention by adding a picture of Song Hye-kyo's childhood, showing that he was a beautiful woman in his mother's birth.

Song Hye-kyo said “Love View! “Thank you” to express my gratitude.
Along with this, Song Hye-kyo boasted a happy birthday by authenticating the bouquet he received from fans through another photo.

As Song Hye-kyo celebrated her birthday this day, many fans are sending congratulatory messages.

https://news.nate.com/view/20201122n05550

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Song Hye-kyo, 40th birthday... "The prettiest aunt in the world" Nephew was a fool. [★SHOT!]

Input 2020.11.22. 8:26 am
0004314374_001_20201122082616897.jpg?type=w430   
[OSEN=Reporter Jang Woo-young] Actor Song Hye-kyo felt happy with his nephew's birthday celebration. 
On the 22nd, Song Hye-kyo shared photos and videos on his Instagram story to convey the current situation. 
Fans sent flowers and presents on Song Hye-kyo's birthday. Song Hye-kyo expressed gratitude for the fans' gifts and drew a heart. 
In the video that follows, the nephew celebrates Song Hye-kyo's birthday and sings a happy birthday song. The tag'the prettiest aunt in the world' is added, and Song Hye-kyo proved love with his nephew with a red heart.

0004314374_002_20201122082616920.jpg?type=w430Original view
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo donated 10,000 copies of'Choi Jae-hyung's handbook' to the Independence activist Choi Jae-hyeong Commemoration Project in cooperation with Professor Seo Gyeong-deok of Sungshin Women's University on the 17th, on the 17th of the'Day of Independence. /elnino8919@osen.co.kr
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/109/0004314374

• Like 2

THE HALLYU QUEEN IS TRENDING IN BOTH KOREA AND CHINA RIGHT NOW. 

NAVER ARTICLE ON HER BIRTHDAY WITH HER MAKE UP ARTIST COMPARING HER CHILDHOOD PICS AND SAID SHE REMAINS THE SAME THEN AND NOW HAS REACH NUMBER 1 TOP ARTICLE IN NAVER

AND "SONG HYE KYO CHILDHOOD PICS" IS TRENDING IN WEIBO

:happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Wow SHK is trending in Nate/Naver , Weibo and Twitter !  Love the way her fans and friends showed their love and support  on her special day , truly a HappyKyoDay indeed ! 

From SHK DC , they have this beautiful Birthday Postcard Book for her

credit:SHK DC

Overflow of news article 

[POP Issue]"The prettiest aunt in the world"... Song Hye-kyo, acquaintance → 40th birthday in celebration of nephew (total)

Herald POP original article transmission 2020-11-22 14:55

Knight image

Song Hye-kyo/Photo = Reporter Min Seon Yu

[Herald POP = Reporter Cheon Yoon-hye] Actor Song Hye-kyo is spending his 40th birthday receiving congratulations from acquaintances and nephews.

On the 22nd, Song Hye-kyo released several photos through her Instagram story.Today (22nd) Song Hye-kyo's 40th birthday. Song Hye-kyo expressed gratitude by drawing a heart emoticon after taking pictures of the many bouquets delivered to her to celebrate her birthday. He also revealed congratulatory messages he received from his acquaintances. One of the makeup artists wrote to Song Hye-kyo, "At first I was surprised because it was pretty, and then I was surprised because it was pretty, and then the older sister who was surprised because it was pretty is the same as before." Along with this, Song Hye-kyo's childhood photos were released together, and Song Hye-kyo replied with "Love View!! Thank you", creating a warm atmosphere.

Song Hye-kyo also released a video of his nephew's birthday celebration. In the video, the lovely girl who resembles Song Hye-kyo is singing a happy birthday song, and the phrase "the prettiest aunt in the world" is written on it. Song Hye-kyo added a heart emoticon while showing his affection for his nephew.

On her birthday, Song Hye-kyo is happy to receive congratulations from fans as well as acquaintances and nephews. It was a moment when the beauty of her mother and her love for her nephew stood out.

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo is continuing its good influence by donating 10,000 copies of Choi Jae-hyung's handbook to Professor Seo Gyeong-deok and the Independence activist Choi Jae-hyung Memorial Project on the 17th, on the 17th.
popnews@heraldcorp.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20201122n10608

• Like 2
  • Love 1

New IGTV update from our Goddess #SongHyeKyo....Credit @SHKPhilippines

Song Hye-kyo, still pretty, presents a huge gift for fans for '40 years old' birthday.. Sponsored by an independent film [Official]

Input 2020.11.23. 8:45 am
Reporter Eunae Kim  
 0004314810_001_20201123084501589.jpg?type=w430    [OSEN=Reporter Eunae Kim] From the debut to the present, fans of actor Song Hye-kyo, who has been in the top position in the name and reality, commemorate the actor's birthday and sponsor an independent film. 
Indiespace is the first private independent film theater in Korea, opened in 2007, and presents a variety of Korean independent films through special exhibitions and screenings, including opening. 'Sponsoring for Sharing' is a method in which the name is engraved on the seat of the Indie Space theater when sponsoring more than 2 million won.From the reopening of Indie Space in 2012, the interest and affection of audiences, directors, actors, and various film groups have continued to this day. This is the sponsorship method. On November 22, 2020, in commemoration of actor Song Hye-kyo's birthday,'DC Song Hye-kyo Gallery' participated in the support of independent films by engraving a nameplate on the E20 seat of the Indie Space screening hall with the support of the sharing event. The nameplate for this sharing event was placed next to the nameplate of'Actor Song Hye-kyo' with E21 seats engraved through sponsorship when Indie Space reopened in 2012. It is expected that the voluntary support of the actor Song Hye-kyo's fandom will give a positive influence to the entire domestic independent film stagnant due to Corona 19. 
The actions of actors and audiences who contribute to support and support the independent film are a reliable support for the independent film. 
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is considering appearing in the drama'Now, We're Breaking Up'. /misskim321@osen.co.kr....Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004314810

As expected SHKs latest IGTV post and news about her fans sponsoring Independent Films is trending in Naver/Nate 

Song Hye-kyo transforms into a cold'winter goddess'... Lang Liab'Star Dust' recitation [★Hashtag]

Ex-Sports News original article transmission 2020-11-23 11:32 Last updated 2020-11-23 11:34

Knight image

[Export News Intern Reporter Lee Seul] Song Hye-kyo released a video of a poem reciting'Stardust'.

On the 23rd, Song Hye-kyo posted a reciting video of Lang Liab'Star Dust' on his Instagram.

Spoiler

Knight image

In the released video, Song Hye-kyo is walking in the snow wearing a neck pole, a white coat, and a muffler. Afterwards, Song Hye-kyo, who appeared wearing a blue coat, revealed the atmosphere of a cold winter goddess on a white snowy road.

To Song Hye-kyo, who recited a poem with a soft voice, netizens are showing reactions such as "I love you" and "Hye-kyo is love."

https://news.nate.com/view/20201123n15252

Song Hye-kyo fan community sponsors an independent film on birthday

TV Report Original article transmission 2020-11-23 14:21 Last revision 2020-11-23 14:22

Knight image

Knight image
[TV Report = Reporter Lee Yoon-hee] Actor Song Hye-kyo's fans celebrate the actor's birthday and start sponsoring an independent film.

ndie Space, the first private independent film theater in Korea, opened in 2007, is showing a variety of independent Korean films through special exhibitions and screenings, including the opening.

'Sponsoring for Sharing' is a method that engraves the name on the seats of the Indie Space theater when sponsoring more than 2 million won. This is the sponsorship method.

In commemoration of Song Hye-kyo's birthday on the 22nd,'DC Song Hye-kyo Gallery' participated in the support of independent films by engraving a nameplate on the E20 seat of the Indie Space screening hall with the support of the sharing event. The nameplate of the sharing event will be placed next to the nameplate of'Actor Song Hye-kyo' with E21 seats engraved through sponsorship when Indie Space reopened in 2012.

It is expected that the voluntary support of the Song Hye-kyo fandom's voluntary sharing event will have a positive influence on the entire domestic independent film stagnant due to Corona 19.

https://news.nate.com/view/20201123n21865

Reporter Yoonhee Lee yuni@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = Hyekyo Song's agency

• Love 1

Korean poet Ryu Shiva posted on his FB account SHKs video with "Stardust" narration and thanking her for recording:

"Actor song hye kyo recites the poem <star dust of lang liab, which was held in ′′ the poem of mindfulness Thank you Ms. Song hye kyo for taking time and recording a few times."

https://www.facebook.com/poet.ryushiva

SHKs video is also posted on YT  수오서재

Stardust

If you came to me
with a face
I have not seen,
with a name
I have never heard,
I would still know you.
Even if centuries separated us,
I would still feel you.
Somewhere
between the sand and the stardust,
through every collapse and creation,
there is a pulse
that echoes of you and I.

When we leave this world,
we give up all our possessions
and our memories.
Love is the only thing
we take with us.
It is all we carry
from one life to the next.

- Lang Leav

SHK is LOVE :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

WOW , even Lang Leav herself post SHKs  photo on her IGS with caption "Dreamy Narration of my Poem, StarDust"

KHS posted SHKs poetry recitation video on her IG with trans caption "To you who forgot poetry"   and SHK left a comment .  Other comments :

Hye-gyo's recitation is so good

Lang Leav’s “Star Dust” Hye-gyo’s beautiful video and voice

Love her voice and the way she speaks every words

more news article about SHKs IGTV video

Song Hye-kyo appears on a snowy hill... Lang Leav's'Star Dust' poem

Money Today original article transmission 2020-11-23 19:39[Money Today Reporter Kim Ja-ah]

Body image
/Photo=Actor Song Hye-kyo Instagram
Actor Song Hye-kyo presented a sweet poetry recitation.

On the 23rd, Song Hye-kyo posted a video containing the recitation of Lang Liab's'Star Dust' on his Instagram. Along with this, Song Hye-kyo published the full text of'Star Dust'.

In the released video, Song Hye-kyo's voice is recited along with various images of Song Hye-kyo walking in the snowy field.

Song Hye-kyo wears a gray turtleneck and an ivory coat, smiles brightly, and wears a thick muffler over the coat and stares at the snow-covered floor. In addition, Song Hye-kyo is wearing a blue coat and feeling the winter mood.

The video is being viewed more than 420,000 times in about 8 hours of release.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Listen to Song Hye Kyo Recites Lang Leav’s Heartfelt Poem ‘Stardust’

by krishkim6 hours ago 

0001231185_002_20201123113423336.jpg 

Song Hye Kyo released a video of herself reciting Lang Leav’s heartfelt love poem “Stardust.”

Today, Song Hye Kyo posted a video of her reciting Lang Leav’s poem “Stardust” on her Instagram.

In the released 3-minute video, Song Hye Kyo’s pictures in the snow-covered field are shown one after another. In the background, the actress reads “Stardust” with a deep voice. 

Stardust

If you came to me
with a face
I have not seen,
with a name
I have never heard,
I would still know you.
Even if centuries separated us,
I would still feel you.
Somewhere
between the sand and the stardust,
through every collapse and creation,
there is a pulse
that echoes of you and I.

When we leave this world,
we give up all our possessions
and our memories.
Love is the only thing
we take with us.
It is all we carry
from one life to the next.

– Lang Leav

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo celebrated her 40th birthday yesterday (Nov 22). She is currently known to be in search of her next project.

Source Credit @https://zapzee.net/2020/11/23/listen-to-song-hye-kyo-recites-lang-leavs-heartfelt-poem-stardust/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Posted by germainej  3 minutes.                                 Actress Song Hye Kyo expresses her feelings on her 40th birthday.   

1606225904-20201124-song-hye-kyo.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo expressed her feelings on her 40th birthday. On November 24, Song Hye Kyo shared the below message on her Instagram story, writing, "Thanks to everyone's birthday wishes I was able to spend a very happy and thoughtful birthday. I hope everyone stays safe, and I will pray that you and your family's hearts will always stay warm. Thank you again for the birthday wishes! Have a good day, everyone."

The actress celebrated her 39th (Korean age: 40) birthday on November 22.
In other news, Song Hye Kyo donated 10,000 copies of 'Choi Hwa Jung's Guide' to the Sungshin Women's University and the memorial project dedicated to independence activist Choi Jae Hyung. She's also sponsored independent films. 

• Like 1

SHK thank you message for her fans thru her IGS. Its great to know that SHK was able to spend a very happy and thoughtful Bday !

6afb0f0cgy1gl00ykydskj20u01gx4fv.jpg

credit:SHK IGS/Weibo

Of course there are news article on SHKs IGS thanking her fans !

Song Hye-kyo, thank you for your birthday "Thank you to everyone who congratulated me"

Daily sports original article transmission 2020-11-24 14:33[Daily Sports Joo-won Choi]

Knight image

Actor Song Hye-kyo gave thanks to all the fans who celebrated his birthday.

Song Hye-gyo posted a post on her Instagram story on the 24th and made a statement about her birthday. Song Hye-kyo, born in 1981, has her birthday on November 22nd.

Song Hye-kyo said, "I was grateful for my 2020 birthday, thanks to the fans," and said, "I wish you a warm and happy end of the year."

Song Hye-kyo added, "I would like to thank everyone who once again celebrated my birthday. Have a nice day."

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is choosing the next work after appearing on tvN'Boyfriend'.

Reporter Choi Joo

https://news.nate.com/view/20201124n23276

My first birthday in my 40s' Song Hye-kyo "Thanks to you, I had a good time" greeting

Money Today original article transmission 2020-11-24 13:18[Money Today Reporter Lee Eun]

Body image

Actor Song Hye-kyo/Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram

Actor Song Hye-kyo expressed gratitude for the fans' birthday celebration.

On the morning of the 24th, Song Hye-kyo wrote a thank-you note on his Instagram that begins with "I was grateful for my 2020 birthday, thanks to the fans."

Song Hye-kyo delivered a message to fans, saying, "I wish you good health and have a warm and happy end of the year."

Song Hye-kyo concluded with "Have a nice day!" saying, "I would like to thank everyone who once again celebrated my birthday."

Born in 1981 and aged 40 this year, Song Hye-kyo celebrated her first birthday in her 40s on the 22nd. Song Hye-kyo seems to have expressed his gratitude directly when fans lined up to deliver a congratulatory message.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is reviewing the next work after the tvN drama'Boyfriend'.

https://news.nate.com/view/20201124n19770

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Reciting poems for'Poetry of Mindfulness' including Kim Hye-ja, Kim Hye-su, Han Ji-min, Han Seok-gyu, and Song Hye-kyo
Input 2020.11.25. 3:58 PM.  

0002446496_001_20201125155813398.jpeg?type=w430Original v

The actors are unfolding a'Poetry Recitation Relay', in which the actors recite one by one of the poems from'Poetry of Mindfulness'.
Poetry of Mindfulness (Ryu Sihwa), containing poems by famous and unknown poets around the world, is a collection of poetry that many read, transcribed, and recited now that social distancing and reflection on life are needed. Sinangsong relay of the actors spreads online is going to do with this so far led to Kim Hye-ja, Kim Hye, Han Ji Min, share, Han Suk-kyu, IU, Song Hye Kyo Ryu Seung-ryong future, Jeon Do-yeon, yijeongeun, river sky, infant and so on.
Book Publishing Suo Seojae said, “Actor Kim Hye-ja describes'The Important Thing' by Ellen Baths, the poem that touches the heart among the poems of'Mindfulness Poems', Kim Hye-soo is the 2020 Nobel Prize-winning writer Louis Glick's'Snowflower', and Han Ji-min recited the'Looping Bird' by Rainer Kunche, Germany's leading lyric poem. 'Love confusion' or sharing of Erin Hanson, a 'nothing', Han Suk-kyu is Albert Espinosa a, IU is 'La dancing more slowly, "David Weatherford for, Song Hye Kyo is Lang Ria Objects in the dust of the stars.' I recited it.”
Kim Hye-ja said, “We are living in an era in need of comfort. I hope that the scent of good poems that actors read with their hearts during difficult and difficult times will spread like the scent of good poetry, bringing comfort and hope to those who are tired of life. That's one of the actors' roles.”
Poet Ryu Si-hwa, who compiled the poem, said, “No matter who you are or wherever you are, this special poem recitation is a gift from the best actors of this era to you. A good poem is approaching you now The poem will find you.” The poetry recitations of actors can be enjoyed on the current poet Ryu Si-hwa's Facebook, actors' Instagram, and Suo Book Publishing Company's YouTube.
Daily reporter Myung-jun Yoo ( neocross @ dailian.co.kr )
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/article/119/0002446496

• Like 3

It's great that SHK joined this special project of Korean Poet 류시화 Shiva Ryu who compiled the poems for "Poetry of Mindfulness" for the purpose of conveying warm and comfort  and it is so timely that her video was release a day after her special day !  SHK absolutely did a perfect narration of "Stardust" with her deep beautiful voice plus a winter time backdrop with her unparalleled goddess like visuals !  

87bfe28bly1gkz2ei0lw3j20u011cq7m.jpg

credit: SHK Weibo

Kim Hye-ja-sharing and Song Hye-kyo, IU, Han Suk-kyu, "Poetry of Mindfulness' relay recite

E-Daily original article transmission 2020-11-25 17:21

-'Poetry of Mindfulness' one by one-
"The role of actors who give comfort and hope"

-'Poetry of Mindfulness' one by one-
"The role of actors who give comfort and hope"

[E-Daily Reporter Eunbi Kim] A poem published online in'Poetry of Mindfulness' (Soo Seojae) to convey warm comfort and support by actors It is unfolding a'Poetry Recital Relay', which is recited one by one.

Poetry of Mindfulness, compiled by poet Ryu Sihwa, contains poems from famous and unknown poets around the world. Shou study said that "sinangsong relay of actors is so far led by Kim Hye-ja, Kim Hye, Han Ji Min, share, Han Suk-kyu, IU, Song Hye Kyo," he said, "will be coming together Ryu Seung-ryong, Jeon Do-yeon, yijeongeun, river sky, infant, such as" 25 days Revealed.

Kim Hye-ja, who first began to recite poetry, recited the ‘Important Things’ by Ellen Baths, the poem that touched the heart of the poem. Kim Hye-ja said, “We are living in an era in need of consolation.” “I hope that the good poetry that actors read with their hearts in difficult and difficult times spreads like a scent to give comfort and hope to those who are tired of life. It is one of the roles,” he said.

Subsequently, Kim Hye-soo recited'The Snowflake' by Louis Glick, who won the 2020 Nobel Prize in Literature, and Ji-min Han recited the'Lost Bird' by Reiner Kunche, Germany's leading lyric poet.

Gong shared the message,'You should not define yourself with things that are not yourself' through Erin Hanson's'Not. Following this, Seok-gyu Han recited Albert Espinosa's'Love Chaos', which begins with the poem'Forget all the rules the world has taught'.

IU is reciting 'La slower dance' David Weatherford his song 'mind' and 'knee' in the background and Song, said the beauty of the city as "the dust of the stars' Lang Ria probe.

Poet Ryu Sihwa said, “No matter who you are, wherever you are, this special poetry recitation is a gift from the best actors of this time to you.” “A good poem is coming to you now and that poem will find you.”

The poetry recitations of the actors are produced as videos, and can be enjoyed through poet Ryu Si-hwa's Facebook, actors' Instagram, and Suo Seojae YouTube.

https://news.nate.com/view/20201125n34579

• Like 3