Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHOWBIZ
LOOK

Song Hye Kyo breaks months-long Instagram hiatus following divorce from Song Joong Ki   (Sorry I have to "Reduce the Size of that name. Can't stand it}

Published October 7, 2019 10:55am

Song Hye Kyo made a ravishing comeback on Instagram two months after her divorce from ex-husband Song Joong Ki.

The "Descendants of the Sun" star shared a series of photos of herself from her photoshoot with Korean sneaker brand Suecomma Bonnie, tagging photographer Mok Jung Wok in the caption.

Hye Kyo kept silent on social media after ex Joong Ki filed for divorce on June 26. :w00t:

Her post garnered over 970,000 likes as of this writing.

— Jannielyn Ann Bigtas/LA, GMA News

(I wish Reporters can stop using the Word "Divorced".  It is History already. No longer Relevant. 

Can they not be more Creative?  Perhaps writes :  "Our New, Single Ms Song Hye Kyo"  - also sounds better right?

• Like 2

994,150 likes & still on the rise....

Song Hye Kyo Shocks Fans With Stunning Photos, Stays In New York 

Oct 07, 2019 10:14 PM
Song Hye KyoSong Hye Kyo has already pressed the restart button after her high-profile split from Song Joong Ki.   (Photo: Tatiana T/F

Song Hye Kyo returned to social media by posting new photos of her on Instagram. The newly shared snaps featured different outfits while showcasing the latest collections of Korean sneaker brand Suecomma Bonnie.

Song Hye Kyo even tagged photographer Mok Jung Wok in the caption. As of this writing, the said post has a total of 994,150 likes on Instagram.     .....  is, reportedly, taking up a short-term course in New York City.

When asked for a confirmation about the said rumor, UAA said that it has no liberty to confirm the whereabouts of Song Hye Kyo. The Full House actress, reportedly, flew off to the Big Apple for the New York Fashion Week.  Hye Kyo has not returned to South Korea since then.

Hye Kyo is, currently, on a hiatus from acting to focus on herself. She is said to go back to acting next year. Stay tuned to Business Times for the latest news and updates about Song Hye Kyo!

• Like 1

Song Hye-Kyo Returns To Instagram With First Update In Six Months

By: PAKKEE TAN
Mon., Oct. 7, 2019 8:25 PM

Song Hye-Kyo, 38th Hong Kong Film Awards

VCG/Visual China Group via Getty Images

Song Hye-kyo is back on Instagram and looking as good as ever!

It is her first update to the social media platform since her divorce from actor Song Joong-ki in June.

The actress' latest series of photos is a gallery of shots from a campaign with South Korean luxury shoe brand Suecomma Bonnie, and was shot by photographer Mok Jung-wook.

Song shows off the glamorous, sexy side of her in the photos, with smoky, dark eyes set off by her porcelain complexion, as she models different styles of shoes raging from sneakers, to stilettos, to booties.

Long known in the industry for her style both on and off the red carpet, the actress' latest photos only further cement her position in the fashion industry. 

Last month, the actress attended Ralph Lauren's spectacular show in New York, where she wore a stunning, tailored white suit. She has also made appearances in Monaco for jewellery brand Chaumet, as well as meet-and-greet activities for beauty brand Sulwhasoo in the past few months.

The actress is reportedly taking a break from filming at the moment to focus on personal development and is considering pursuing an educational course in one of the art schools in New York.

Head over to her Instagram to check out her new photos!                                                                                          Source Credit @https://m-eonline-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.eonline.com/ap/amp/news/1080700/song-hye-kyo-returns-to-instagram-with-first-update-in-six-months?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15705147518277&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eonline.com%2Fap%2Fnews%2F1080700%2Fsong-hye-kyo-returns-to-instagram-with-first-update-in-six-months

• Like 2

We know there are  1,007,396 Likes Now & still increasing....

But Let Us Read The 100% Positives Comments from Allkpop As Well

commenter-img.jpg
mspenny15 pts
 3 days ago

I admire her as a strong woman. Her way of healing is through confidence in who she is. Wish her much happiness in future...

commenter-img.jpg
looly20007 pts
 3 days ago

She's a beautiful woman

commenter-img.jpg
Iloveshk3 pts
 3 days ago

I really happy as she start update on her Instagram.. Looking forward to more from her.

For the writer I hope after this don't mention about her divorce again in the news related to her.. Past is past. Both of them already moving on.

Always supporting & love Song Hye Kyo.

251250_1563331953_4ebee27a-d63c-47ec-91bd-cfbca7aa0a5b.jpeg
joanner222,361 pts
 3 days ago

She’s stunning

1307207_1565353216_yunho-perfect-hands-2.jpg
dancingbella231,418 pts
 3 days ago

she's SOOOOOO beautiful <3

725776_1565283471_junsu-1402330940-junsu4-2.jpg
soum4,564 pts
 3 days ago

She looks beautiful and I wish her all the best!

commenter-img.jpg
jennalee74 pts
 2 days ago

Omg how does she look this amazing all the freaking time! I am so freaking jealous

commenter-img.jpg
MrsYoo_Shi_Jin113 pts
 2 days ago

Loved her since autumn tales such a beautiful woman so strong and powerful <3

commenter-img.jpg
Hermand1,746 pts
 2 days ago

She is gorgeous. My favorite since Autumn in My Heart.

commenter-img.jpg
k-meets-pop44 pts
 2 days ago

Welcome back. Gorgeous as always. Commendable in how she handles herself and her ways of healing. I think it's great to take some time off and better oneself. Is she still attending art school in New York?

commenter-img.jpg
sequiagirl2 pts
 2 days ago

Yes, until december

commenter-img.jpg
Mimien093722 pts
 3 days ago

Wish her all the Best ! Best of Luck !

commenter-img.jpg
claral59 pts
 3 days ago

Now here is a gorjeous and full of class lady.

Some people could learn from her. Wish her the best.

commenter-img.jpg
Jaynul12354 pts
 3 days ago

The beauty that is Song Hye Kyo. She is always classy and private. Hey Kyo I'm so ready to see you in something else but I completely understand you would need some time to self love and grow from this past experience. Do just that and be happy.

commenter-img.jpg
sequiagirl2 pts
 3 days ago

Glad that you are back in social media, SHK! I hope next time, you will enable your IG comments so that you will know that you have more fans who loves you than haters.

If its a sin to be a divorced woman in SK, why did they approve of the divorce bill?

commenter-img.jpg
KimAC71 pts
 2 days ago

She doesn't look anything like the woman I saw in one of the first S-Korea drama I watched. But I think the scary red lipstick had something to do with that. LOL ( All In). She is a beautiful woman in the past and present. Wish her the best. I also wish her Ex Husband the best. You cannot blame him or her for failed relationship. It' takes two to tango. Relationships are complicated. I applaud them for keeping their private life mostly out of the media. Other splitting celebrities should have taken note of this. Personal life should never be public. Keep your business and personal life separate. Social media is a poison in a celebrities personal life.

commenter-img.jpg
debensan-7 pts
 1 day ago

Do you see her making a fuss on Instagram, no, a woman with class. Both of them are

handling the process of divorcing with real class. She is beautiful as always.

commenter-img.jpg
Noonaloveskdrama17 pts
 2 days ago

She'll be much stronger.

commenter-img.jpg
ad19611 pts
 2 days ago

Very beautiful, classy, talented, smart and strong woman. She had a hard time in her private life but she keep everything private and proved that you can manage your personal life and career without making a noisy public circus and destroying your ex's life using your SNS to play a victim and get attention, as other actress did these last 2 months. What a huge difference between them ! Song Hye Kyo really is an admirable woman

477272_1566584383_bunnygirlav.jpg
pink_oracle3,587 pts
 3 days ago

It's actually a sin to be a divorced woman in SK.

477272_1566584383_bunnygirlav.jpg
pink_oracle3,587 pts
 2 days ago

AKP users don't get hyperbole.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Song Hye-kyo is back on Instagram

Tuesday, October 8 2019 18:29 WIBSong Hye-kyo is back on InstagramJakarta (ANTARA) - South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo is back active on Instagram, after a few months of uploading nothing on the social media platform. The latest upload on Hye-kyo's Instagram account is the actress's photo series for the South Korean luxury shoe brand campaign Suecomma Bonnie. The photo was taken by photographer Mok Jung-wook. The photo is the first update since his divorce from actor Song Joong-ki in June, the E! News, Monday (7/10). In the photo series, Hye-kyo shows her sexy and glamorous side, with smoky eye makeup and a face as clean as porcelain, when carrying a variety of shoes, from sneakers, stilettos, to boots. Last month, he attended the Ralph Lauren event in New York, wearing a charming white suit. He also appeared in Monaco for the Chaumet jewelry brand, and attended a gathering for the Sulwhasoo beauty brand a few months ago...Song Hye-kyo is reportedly taking a break from filming activities to focus on her development and is considering taking a course at one of the art schools in New York.                                                                                            Source Credit @https://m-antaranews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.antaranews.com/amp/berita/1102594/song-hye-kyo-kembali-aktif-di-instagram?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15705786346879&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.antaranews.com%2Fberita%2F1102594%2Fsong-hye-kyo-kembali-aktif-di-instagram

• Like 1
  • Love 1