Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, josephine236 said:

Oh gosh she is down to 3rd place now.  I am so tired of voting.  Wl vote again tmr.  Good nite to a

Don't worry, Josephine236, I'm wide awake in my neck of the woods!I'll keep voting until my fingers form calluses and become numb! heeheecompwave

This, only for our KYO!  bananaskillzLet's vote! pointyfingerpointyfinger  votebooth

• Like 1

8 hours ago, esophageal said:

Don't worry, Josephine236, I'm wide awake in my neck of the woods!I'll keep voting until my fingers form calluses and become numb! heeheecompwave

This, only for our KYO!  bananaskillzLet's vote! pointyfingerpointyfinger  votebooth

Ok.  I start my day of voting our beauty now.  Happy voting to all. 

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

• 2016 Asian Goddess Birth
      • Brief Introduction
      • July 1 2016 Annual Asian Goddess Start, Will Be Published By An Expert Group And The Group Editor And Search Engines And Microblogging Summary Data Generated By The Quartet Appeared In The "2016 Annual Asian Goddess" One Hundred Candidates, And Open Vote.

First Round: July 1 - At 21:00 On July 15 One Hundred Candidates Goddess, Users Will Vote Before The Seventy Cut.

•  

• 620160629042201255.JPGSHK15091571.gif

24 minutes ago, RoseS said:

• 2016 Asian Goddess Birth
      • Brief Introduction
      • July 1 2016 Annual Asian Goddess Start, Will Be Published By An Expert Group And The Group Editor And Search Engines And Microblogging Summary Data Generated By The Quartet Appeared In The "2016 Annual Asian Goddess" One Hundred Candidates, And Open Vote.

First Round: July 1 - At 21:00 On July 15 One Hundred Candidates Goddess, Users Will Vote Before The Seventy Cut.

•  

• 620160629042201255.JPGSHK15091571.gif

Keep voting 

SHK dropped down to 6th spot.  She need to stay above top 30 for next round.

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn

• Like 1

New pic from "I Seoul U " ad

©songhyekyozone                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        13619812_1808507196050151_48862939003046

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

1,000 roses to wonderful SHK's fans:thumbsup:

Under name of Ms. Song Hye Kyo&Mr. Song Joong Ki, the fans spread the LOVE to many countries: Cambodia, Phillippine, Thailand, Lao, Vietnam.....:heart:

Their projects, moving like a DRAGON's tail's waving......:heart:

SongSong Couple Philippines  June 25 at 1:38pm · 

Kang Mo Yeon : (regarding Fatima)

This may not change the whole world, but at least it will change Fatima's World.

Being A Part Of This Project Means A Lot, And Will Be Forever Thankful To Those People Who Organized This, And To Those Who Invited Us To Join.. Thank You So Much, And To Our SongSong Couple, Thank You For The Acknowledgement..
We Will Be Forever Fan!
Everyone, Till our next project!♡♡♡

Cr:GlobalSongSongCouple
Soompi/Chewy Hoe, ThePixies, Joongkyo,
Kroosifix, Neihara
To Those Who Contributed From This Page (Big Thanks)
ⓐⓝⓝⓔ

SongSong Couple Philippines's photo.

SongSong Couple Philippines  4 hrs · 

Here's a little update on our 4th project. We've just sent in our donation to Lao Friends Hospital for Children (LFHC) in Laos. Please look forward to more updates next week. Do read about them on https://fwab.org/laos

In the meantime don't forget to send in your contribution for our coming 5th and 6th projects. Good news we've already selected our 5th project and we are excited to give you more details in the next post!

Cr:Global SongSong Couple
SongSong Couple Philippines
ⓐⓝⓝⓔ

SongSong Couple Philippines  2 hrs · 

“The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems”
-Mahatma Gandhi

SongSong Couple Philippines is proud to be a part of Global SongSong Couple Donation Project..
If you are interested to share, kindly PM me..Thank You ♡

Share◆Help◆Save Lives 

safe_image.php?d=AQCi7YrAJlV8vi58&w=476&
TNVC.VN - Trang web chính thức của Quỹ Trò Nghèo Vùng Cao - Chương trình Cơm Có Thịt
TNVC.VN

While you're enjoying your weekend, we at GSSC team is excited to update you about our next project! We're happy that this 5th Project is going towards nutrition for children in Vietnam. :) 
Starting with 10 usd per share via paypal account: globalsongsongcouple@gmail.com Thank you for your love and support! This contribution will also go towards our special 6th project in September! 
This donation project will be made on behalf of Mr Song Joong Ki and Ms. Song Hye Kyo.

MOUNTAINOUS UNDERPRIVILEGED STUDENTS FUND (MUSF)
More than 3000 unfortunate and underprivileged students from various mountainous schools in Vietnam suffer from malnutrition.
Your contribution will help provide nutritional meals and dietaries for students from 60 different mountainous schools in Vietnam. MUSF provides meal with the price of 8000 VND ($0.5) so a donation of $10 could help to provide 20 nutritional dietaries for those students. Beside providing meals to the underprivileged students, MUSF programs also help to provide students with clothing during winter months, improve school facilities (including schools, dormitories, and kitchens), provide essential school supplies to encourage students to go to school, and enhance the mental lives of both of the students and teachers.
Global Song Song Couple and Songsongholic Korea are honored to have the opportunity to work with MUSF and offer our best support to the beloved young children of Vietnam. 100% of donations received are guaranteed to go benefit the children, MUSF will not charge any administrative fee in under any circircumstances

For more information, please check MUSF website at http://tnvc.vn/

ⓐⓝⓝⓔ

Here's a little update on our 4th project. We've just sent in our donation to Lao Friends Hospital for Children (LFHC) in Laos. Please look forward to more updates next week. Do read about them on https://fwab.org/laos

In the meantime don't forget to send in your contribution for our coming 5th and 6th projects. Good news we've already selected our 5th project and we are excited to give you more details in the next post!

ⓐⓝⓝⓔ