Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Glad to hear more and more good news about her during this drought. I am missing her too much!

@hclover96  @sunflower91_ and the rest who keep updating and feeding this forum with these good news of SHK, kamsahammida! Thank You! Thank You! I'm really grateful of you, guys!

(and yes BinKyo reunion...one of the happiest if ever it pushes through- oh please)

• Like 7

NO.1 still in Moolmang Celebrity Power Ranking. 

Congratulations! And looking forward to future projects and work! 

@hclover96 if Wonbin's new project rumors are true. It would be nice to see them work together again. My original OTP and really this time can he get the girl. I am still sore about AIMH.  

• Like 8

7 hours ago, zashibear said:

NO.1 still in Moolmang Celebrity Power Ranking. 

Congratulations! And looking forward to future projects and work! 

@hclover96 if Wonbin's new project rumors are true. It would be nice to see them work together again. My original OTP and really this time can he get the girl. I am still sore about AIMH.  

Count me in too guyzz...Won Bin is the reason why I have second male syndrome...We've been wishing it for so long now...First it was That Winter where Won Bin was considered for the role and then DOTS. I  think Jo In Sung and Song Joong Ki fits the role perfectly so no complaints there but please...Pretty please....Dramagods!Make it happen...:bawling:

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

Joke, SJK,"..mom, why don't you ask me, direct?":crazy:

credit to owner

Cmp3jizWIAIg9h6.jpg:large
S3EVJl6K_bigger.jpgSJK'S MOM @jdinefan  18m18 minutes agoThe girl besides him looks like Kyo. And the guy beside her, was that manager Kang?

--[INFO] DESCENDANTS_OF_THE_SUN # 160704

Descendant Of The Sun will become South Korea's national brand "Creative Korea"promotional video broadcast by CNN-BBC. There is also the Group Big Bang.

Video advertising will be appearing at the Rio Olympic Brazil,Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympic Games and other major events 1.

Cr: SJKMY

Congratulations, Descendant Of the Sun Spain

picture of our Goddess before and after.....credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                  13631555_1395476570466002_6673250110080013600097_246213859095998_38422358763284513592590_10208428549105107_441439838894413557832_10208428550425140_6185434470770

• Like 16

On ‎05‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 10:43 AM, fresia said:

Hello fellow Kyonatics. Can i ask something?

So her being the ambassador of Seoul is not the same with the said 'Creative Korea' slogan?

It doesn't seem the same  for me.

R3RefI.jpg

L4zorJ.png

dc

• Like 20

by watching the video for "Creative Korea" slogan promo ad , it seems like the portion that featured SHK is only for the "Drama" part wherein it shows a scene with SJK in DoTs , is this already the full video that will be aired until 2018 winter Olympics? or this video is just the primer or sort of introduction or launching for the "Creative Korea" slogan and there will be more videos featuring SHK ?????  or SHK will just focus on the "I Seoul U " ad campaign???? here's another video for this ad with inclusion of other models/artist

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444d35de449d4ac641d3427298c8aace603

SHK in DoTs at KBS

6350c9abgw1f5kbc6xql7j20qo0zkgsx.jpg

credit:as labeled

looking forward for SHKs next project soon! hope this time it will be more of a "spring time" theme as we have seen her already in AIMH for autumn season, FH for summer season and TWTWB for winter season

6afb0f0cgw1f5ght9a8ivj215o0ngtd1.jpg

credit: as labeled

• Like 20

1467758726.gif 

You left me speechless , Dr. Kang Mo-Yeon (SHK) ! :heart::blush::dizzy::wub: 

But I have to admit I miss SHK so bad and :bawling::frown: patiently waiting for your future projects. 

PS. My account maybe a newbie but I'm an old soompier here. Just created a new one because my previous username got a problem when I log in. 

Ctto gif 

• Like 17

I need to come out of hiding when I saw this......still waiting for a BinKyo on-screen reunion (hclover)!! Yes, to this :)

It has been a century of waiting for us.  It's about time!!!

Please, Lord, make it happen :)

To all the contributors on this thread, allow me to express my heartfelt thanks and sincere appreciation for your hard work. I love reading all your posts.

Looking forward to SHK's next project :)  Hopefully it will be with WB.

God bless, everyone!!

• Like 11

She is just so pretty in her Seoul ad. She is positively glowing! 

I love how WONBIN- SHG kindred spirits are coming out. More so now that Wonbin seems to be preparing for work mode. I really hope he will finally grant our fervent wish. That they will reunite in work. Now that is one to surely look out for. *prays to drama/movie Gods to help us*

• Like 11

always super beautiful in Laneige ad , hope to see more of SHKs CFs/ad soon!

b01237f6gw1f5kkbgvo9aj20hb0hb40d.jpg

patiently waiting for SHKs next project , movie or drama  whatever it will be , might be another drama by 2017????

love to see her in hanbok too

• Like 17