Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

by World Showbiz

Song Joong Ki talk about Song Hye Kyo at fan meeting in Taiwan(video, English sub.). Love  hearing what's his wish in future from SHK

-Song Joong Ki reveals acting aspirations and working with Song hye Kyo in the future

-Song Joong Ki also reveals: If she is okay with it, I would want to act with Song Hye Kyo 30 years from now as well (in same video=Eng. sub.=SJK want to act, in 'senior' time)

Song Hye Kyo:thumbsup::heart:  Come back together on screen in the future. 

Love both of them and have been inspired by their beauty&acting (or could say loving all Song Hye Kyo's costars)

:heartbreak::dissapointed_relieved:(his dream's same w/Song Hye Kyo: pro. skating, acting)

[Webtoon] Dream Cast for Imitation!

http://www.hancinema.net/webtoon-dream-cast-for-imitation--95988.html

Song Hye-kyo

I know that she is not a 20-year old girl group idol and instead a veteran actress, but Song Hye-kyo's blank, clueless look perfectly captures Maha's naivety. Even her hair style matches Maha's.

photo738608.png

Image from egloos.zum

My Kind of Goddess Song Hye Kyo..... Credit To The Rightful Owner                                                                                                                                                                                  13528763_1638711943114536_22171900987864                                      13516176_1638712066447857_72360272053621                       13507155_1638712199781177_12991958065912               13533151_1638712043114526_44584920548682                                              

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

on media

Song Joong Ki Reveals Acting Aspirations And Working With Song Hye Kyo In The Future

Song Joong Ki Reveals Acting Aspirations And Working With Song Hye Kyo In The Future

Song Joong Ki also reveals, “If she’s okay with it, I would want to act withSong Hye Kyo 30 years from now as well.” The two actors were much loved for their roles and chemistry in KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun.”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/25/song-joong-ki-reveals-acting-aspirations-working-song-hye-kyo-future/

4 hours ago, missou12 said:

hello everybody am new here my name is missou am from Algeria and am big fan of song hye kyo since autumn in my heart love all her dramas . am so happy to be here with u 

welcome

Welcome to the SHK thread, missou12!

Please enjoy the camaraderie among KYO supporters!

Looking forward to more of your posts!

Enjoy!

• Like 9

SHK is such a kind soul! Nobody can beat that! Not even the haters of all haters!

No matter what and how many stones you cast at her, her soul remains the same, KINDHEARTED!

No wonder, she is so much blessed with good people around her; kind and supportive fans and friends who

stick with her come hell or high water! My only wish for her is to have a happy and fulfilling life when she decides to

call it quits! Right there and then, I will retire my Soompi username and password as well! Or maybe not....yet!

We  love you dear KYO! Keep doing what you are doing!  heartshower

• Like 17

Everytime Kyo gets praised for something, I feel like a proud mom. :D

I am so proud to be a fan of such an amazing person. 

And you guys are also amazing for showing your endless support towards her. Thank you for everything. :wub:

• Like 10

FAMOUS RELATIONSHIPS
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
JUNE 27, 2016

SONG HYE-KYO IS LEE MIN-HO’S IDEAL WOMAN

South Korean heartthrobs Lee Min-ho and Song Hye-kyo would make an ideal couple, according to fans of both actors. A special fan page has been dedicated to Lee Min-ho and Song Hye-kyo referring to them as ‘MinKyo magical couple.’

While the fans of the South Korean superstars want Lee Min-ho and Song Hye-kyo to work together, no projects have been announced so far that involves this charismatic couple.

However, in an interview with ISplus two years ago, Lee Min-ho had expressed his desire to work with Song Hye-kyo. He even emphasized that Song Hye-kyo is his ‘ideal type.’ He was quoted as saying, “I would like to work with my ideal type, Song Hye-kyo sunbae (senior). Although she has an elegant and classic style, her charisma is also strong and her acting talent is outstanding. If we act together, I think I could learn a lot from her. But I’d probably tremble (be nervous) a lot, ” he said.

Both Lee Min-ho and Song Hye-kyo have been making headlines lately. While actress Song Hye-kyo has been lauded for her performance in the South Korean military drama Descendants of the Sun, actor Lee Min-ho is busy promoting his upcoming movieBounty Hunters.

This movie is being well-received, particularly among the Chinese fans.

Lee Min Ho has been seen promoting his Bounty Hunters in China. There was a special preview in Beijing on June 22, and two promotional events in Xi’an and Fuzhou on June 23 and 24.

In a series of photographs released on Soompi, Lee Min-ho’s fans are seen huddled at various levels in the mall.

Meanwhile, there has been no news of Song Hye-kyo’s next project. According to IBT, Song Hye-kyo is taking it slow and is not in a rush to take up her next project.

“I have no idea yet. I did get a couple of offers, but I still can’t bring myself to read a new project. Rather than a drama, I think I may pick a movie,” said Song Hye-kyo, who stole the hearts of many when she starred in television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart,All In,Full House,The World That They Live In,That Winter, the Wind Blows, and the recent blockbuster Descendants of the Sun.

“For dramas, I’ve become more careful because now there are specific works that you think of when you hear the name Song Hye-kyo. If I were to do a drama again, I would really like to work on a fatal melodrama. Like a love that can’t be? I await a project where I’d have to deeply invest my emotions in,” she said.

However, a recent Bounty Hunters promotional event in China was cancelled due to security reasons. “When thousands showed up for the ‘Bounty Hunters’ roadshow, local authorities canceled the event for safety reasons,” Lee Minho’s agency said.

• Like 16

hello everyone...

One thing i admire most about our dear KYOssii.. she never fails to send thank you and appreciations to her fans support/efforts and love in every interviews and chances she have.. and from her recent IG,s post in a simple way of thank you message posted, she makes her fans to love her more. and i am sure (she gain more fans/followers) and lots of people are giving her praises and admirations..

SHK truly a kindhearted person with a beautiful face and heart...KYOssii...you amaze me even more... stay blessed and happy always

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, yayaxele21 said:

hello everyone...

One thing i admire most about our dear KYOssii.. she never fails to send thank you and appreciations to her fans support/efforts and love in every interviews and chances she have.. and from her recent IG,s post in a simple way of thank you message posted, she makes her fans to love her more. and i am sure (she gain more fans/followers) and lots of people are giving her praises and admirations..

SHK truly a kindhearted person with a beautiful face and heart...KYOssii...you amaze me even more... stay blessed and happy always

yeahthatheartshoweryeahthatyeahthatyeahthatheartshoweryeahthatyeahthatyeahthatheartshoweryeahthat

• Like 6

6 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

South Korean heartthrobs Lee Min-ho and Song Hye-kyo would make an ideal couple, according to fans of both actors. A special fan page has been dedicated to Lee Min-ho and Song Hye-kyo referring to them as ‘MinKyo magical couple.’

Now that this has been mentioned again, it would be nice to see them both on the big or small screen to showcase their acting prowess! 

It would be a hit just like dOtS! A girl can only dream for her dear Kyo! KYO is now meticulous with her choices of projects!  thumbup

• Like 8