Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHK for Shilla Duty Free

005u44Mhjw1f52ypjee9sj30g4092gmq.jpg

credit:as labeled

colored version of IG post of SHK

credit:as labeled

another article from Kpop Herald about SHKs real estate property, its great to know that she made wise decision on her investments!

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606211522060282262_2

Song Hye-kyo revealed as real estate mogul

Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo was titled the “queen of real estate” on tvN’s “The List 2016” on Monday.

In the latest episode, Song Hye-kyo ranked No. 9 out of all Korean celebrities investing in land and housing abroad.

Reportedly, Song purchased a home in New York during the filming of American film “Make Yourself at Home” in 2008. Her New York pad is at The Sheffield, which has often been referred to as the “house of CEOs” in the center of Manhattan.

The luxury condo was purchased at a price of $1.7 million, but is now valued at $2.8 million. But that’s just one of the star’s properties, as she also owns an 8.5 billion won ($7.35 million) mansion and 9 billion won villa, among others.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 19

Guest RoseS

denira2104, you're welcome:smiley:

same as SHK's fans, DOTS's end but still want to say, CONGRATULATION to DOTS and again a SHK's drama, bring to making money=economy's UP:thumbsup:

Before and after "Descendants of the Sun"

2016/06/19

photo736191.jpg

The best drama so far this year has to be "Descendants of the Sun". Not only did it cause a syndrome in Korea, but in China as well, and dramas that were released after "Descendants of the Sun" have also been on the upturn.

KBS wasn't doing so well before "Descendants of the Sun" came along. Koo Hye-seon and Ahn Jae-hyeon's "Blood", "Who Are You - School 2015", "Remember You", "The Eccentric Daughter-in-Law", "Cheeky Go Go", "Oh My Venus" and "Moorim School" stayed on one-digit records. They didn't do too well.

more...... http://www.hancinema.net/before-and-after-descendants-of-the-sun-95768.html

Watch: Song Hye Kyo gets playful with Song Joong-Ki at Chengdu Fan Meet; Song-Song Couple serenade fans with a duet
Maolen E. | Jun 19, 2016 09:04 AM EDT

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki at the Chengdu fan meet on June 17.
Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki at the Chengdu fan meet on June 17. (Photo : Facebook/SongSong Couple - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo)

Song Joong Ki, 30, was reunited with his former on-screen lover, Song Hye Kyo, 34, at the former's Chengdu fan meeting on June 17, Friday in China. Despite Hye Kyo's busy schedule, the actress made sure to find time to join Joong Ki, as he completed another date on his Asian fan meeting tour.

Joong Ki recently visited Chengdu, China, wherein he held the eight fan meeting of his Asian fan meeting tour on June 17, Friday. Hye Kyo made a surprise grand entrance and introduced herself in Chinese. She donned a basic white shirt paired with denim skirts.
"I had a sense of Song Joong Ki's popularity through the internet and news articles," she added. "But actually coming here and seeing this for myself makes me feel happier and more nervous than him."
Much to the fan's excitement and big cheers, the actor responded by saying how beautiful the actress is and stressed about how thankful he is that Hye Kyo has come all the way from South Korea to make the fan meeting something special, All K-pop has learned. Both stars' undeniable chemistry and stage presence made the local fans go crazy, particularly when Joong Ki discussed that he was so excited to see Hye Kyo, as he laid his head on her shoulder.
Both stars looked exceptionally comfortable and seemed very happy with each other in front of thousands of audiences, as they get a little playful hosting mini-talk shows, playing several mini-games and looking affectionately into each other's eyes, and more. They also had fun playing a monopoly game, in which they tossed a dice and recreated a scene from "Descendants of the Sun."
The so-called Song-Song couple then performed an adorable duet together. They performed the duet version of "Descendants of the Sun's" OST titled "Always." Later on, Hye Kyo then complimented the actor, as she opened up her first impression of him.
"I was greatly looking forward to meeting him because a lot of people told me that Song Joong Ki is very nice," Hye Kyo revealed, as quoted by Soompi. "And of course, he didn't let down my high expectations. He was even better than the image I had in mind. During the shoot, I realized that he is a very sincere person. He is a cool friend."
Meanwhile, Joong KI's next fan meeting event is scheduled in Taipei, Taiwan on June 25. Check out the video below:

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/133006/20160619/song-hye-kyo-gets-playful-song-joong-ki-chengdu-fan.htm#ixzz4CDp2cXXS

Hello guyz...Cheer up!!! Those haters are just minority..;) Haven't we seen worst Kyonatics? She is well love even more now and for a pretty lady with a pretty heart, she deserves it. What's important is that we always trust and support her. :wub::blush: Always praying for your happiness unni. Thanks guyz for the update..:blush:

And......

This one is for you...:angry:

Spoiler

It makes me nauseous and makes me want to vomit when you claim you are a long time SHK fan when just few years ago during that drama I saw you bashing her hard. Its good if you really turned into a fan but stop claiming things and making others believe especially the new ones like its definite. And jeez! I never see you here.:angry: Be careful, you are on my radar. We've fought for her before and we will gladly do it again...

• Like 23

@jjeennyy19

Spoiler

yes, jjeennyy...it boils inside my head ....i wanna to rant so badly...urgggg.. :crazy::vicx: . Just. stop.talking.nonsense.

kHWDEW.jpg

baidu

@sunflower91,

Spoiler

breath inn, breath out....i think we have tolerated more than enough... sad to see new members are being misleading.

• Like 22

here's another photo of SHK with the MC at Chengdu  FM

credit: as labelled

DoTs will soon be aired to Japan on June 21  and by July in the Philippines , feels like watching Dots over again, missing KMY and YSJ much!

bf5ce9c7gw1f52xi16nxej20xc0p0gt9.jpg

credit:weibo

Spoiler

I can relate to you utkim and jjeennyy19!  in high blood mode knowing fans broadcasting themselves as long time fan yet doesn't act as one true and loyal kyonatic and worst giving out incorrect info!

• Like 19

Guest RoseS

-watch again, video(part 1=SJK fan meeting WELCOME guess, Song Hye Kyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRXonjQS4W4

-video(part 2=SHK playing game w/SJK)

credit to owners

-video, part 3=SHK and SJK drawing each other.....

credit to owners

as anyone heard about, 'private jet':crazy: Queen of Dramas, Song Hye Kyo who has been treated like a real QUEEN with private jet( SJK's fan meeting) from organization&promotion:thumbsup:

Goddess Indeed.....   credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                13516461_1636132040039193_12120091488815

• Like 13

@utkim and @sunflower91_ 

Spoiler

Nothing is more scarier than an anti masking as a solid long time fan...:angry: 

Here's to you "long time SHK fan"

She is glowing...:wub: we've been spoiled a lot lately with her appearance here and there...Is there something to look forward to??? I miss her already..lol

• Like 15

Good Morning guys!  i hope all of you are doing great have a nice day a head and be safe  all. i am so rpiss off with this Airplane issue and what is the problem of this people bagging the name of our queen. can this people stop this nonsense Kyo is a very private person and she doesn't deserve this and pls this people who commenting about her can you pls think first before you post it sometimes your post is not helping your the one causes of all this scenario and pls kyo is a down to earth person and a kind person too. this some comment from the anti basher about flirting your idol well we can stop you but i believe all your bad comment on her will all backlash to you and i believe in karma so beat it and we are always here to protect her and we never leave her behind she is always one of our priority she is a family to us.i hope she is doing great now and enjoying her free time with her love one family and her special someone god bless always and may god protect you and guide you whatever decision you make we Kyonatrics are always here for you no matter what. Guys thank you so much for all your updates and pictures god bless you all stay cool all.......

• Like 2

Hello chingus, it would be nice if that rumours are true i want to see our unnie happy, laughing, smiling and enjoying her time in the stage! Chingdu fanmeet was so awesome i find other side of her cute and adorable especially when she is playing with chamm,chamm, chamm! As a new fan of her i want her to be happy but i watch her drama before full house not like now im addicted to her! Thank you for all your updates!:)

• Like 10

@utkim It's looking pretty positive because Taiwan just started airing DOTS so it makes logical sense to have her invited to *promote* the drama. I was also reading news article in Korea that apparently there is news of a special tourism package called the "SongSongSong package" (basically SS+Songdo-Incheon) and the Incheon Tourism Organisation has been trying to get Taiwanese tourists.

And the news report from Taiwan mentioning that they won't reveal who the guest is until the day of the fan-meeting and how they've asked fans not to come to the airport. Seems like they're building up excitement for the 25th, so let's just hope! We didn't fully think that she would go to Chengdu until she was actually seen at the Chengdu airport. It might be the same for Taipei.

• Like 18