Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

despite being a hallyu or a mega star, SHK chose to stay low profile in attending private wedding , she attended the wedding in a very simple attire and very minimal make up , and even during the wedding photo taken with the bride and groom she chose to stay at the back , super humble SHK !

Precisely what I noticed! No wonder Kyonatics et al never dare to stop loving and being proud

of this beautiful-in-everything lady! She really is grand! A class act indeed! foryou 

Before I forget, let me reiterate what everyone has been shouting to the world,

"she was stunning at Joongki's FM; simple yet jaw-dropping!" heartshower 

It never ceases to amaze me how she manages to appear so youthful and gorgeous! in love leaf

I am soooooo envious! grin

• Like 19

Hello from Indonesia, 

i am big fans of song hye kyo since AIMH, and Guardian Angel

I am currently not post in soompi because my english not good, but i just want to confirm something, i got the info that Song Hye Kyo reject DOTS season 2 because she want focus to Hollywood, is it true? 

because as long as i know, currently Song Hye Kyo not yet decide any project

Thank you very much for the answer, and sorry for my bad english :)

• Like 3

I really hope to catch a glimpse of SHK one day .   She never age a day since autumn in my heart instead she looks more beautiful losing her baby fats .  She exercise whenever time permits n she does yoga as well.  That's what keeps her youthfulness longer . Many yoga poses r anti gravity ... blood n oxygen circulate to ur face n brain . Make u look younger n healthier.   Cuz I am a yoga n Pilates instructor .   

• Like 10

1 hour ago, josephine236 said:

I really hope to catch a glimpse of SHK one day

Me, too! Sometimes I would imagine her walking down Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago!

She frequents NY, so why not stop by our city, KYO? Your fans in the Midwest are looking forward to meeting you in person!

That would be awesome! Your beautiful face is all over the Laneige products I see at Korean boutiques!

In fact, the very first product I bought from this brand was the very popular two-tone lipstick!

Anyway, I hope to hear some good news soon regarding KYO's new film or drama or any news in that case!

I am a sucker for KYO news! happy leaf

• Like 11

welcome chubbyzmae to SHK thread and for your question about that DoTs 2  since no confirmation from SHK herself or from her agency about  it , well it just remains a rumor! usually SHK have her own way in due time in surprising her fans about her projects but for now we will just look forward for her next movie or drama that she will accept  whatever it may be! same here crixa, wish she will have her FM too! seeing SHK in person by chance takes a lot of luck even I is quite envious of some fans who unexpectedly saw SHK either on airport or when she's on vacation , in my case if im not that determined enough to see SHK in person by attending her movie promos before,  hmmmm until now I might still be wishing for it  just like you josephine236 and esophageal! anyways , what's nice about now is that SHK is quite enthusiastic in attending lots of events and might soon start for another project or CF ,thus there will be more chances of her sightings , just watch out for her upcoming activities who knows you will be able to meet her in person too!

who wouldn't want to see this lovely lady in person?

b46da876gw1f51gus4kyvj20rc0qoahg.jpg

credit:as labeled

who wouldn't want to take a photo of this beautiful lady ? even in unlikely angle , fans will take risk in capturing her beauty

005u44Mhgw1f51hs71qb2j30bp0c574z.jpg

SHK with her Chanel bag departing from Chengdu

13432342_682145788605944_520858530498738

• Like 24

26 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

As for the negative comments regarding Kyo, I think we should just ignore these kind of comments and posts.  I really don't think there's much negativity these days.  There might be one or two salty ones, but the majority from fans and shippers are overwhelmingly positive, especially from Chinese fans :)  Kyo is very well-loved and respected in China.  She has always been what Chinese netz affectionately call 乔妹 (Kyo little sister).

I'm with you on this, hclover96! notcaring Negativity will never vanish from the face of the earth!

Unless Mr. Webster springs to life and do some editing and remove the word entirely from the dictionary

and give another meaning to it!  RollNever mind me, I'm just being silly!

Hclover96 is right. There are more immense support for our dear KYO!

In my 4 short years of knowing SHK, I have never seen her this upbeat and out there!

She is just glowing! This makes me really happy for her. 

I consider myself lucky for having experienced the ride of a lifetime, that is the SHK bandwagon!

And I don't have any plan to jump off any time soon!   ok leaf

While there is KYO, I'll be there! 7up

• Like 16

4 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Hehe, I'll fly with you :D

As for the negative comments regarding Kyo, I think we should just ignore these kind of comments and posts.  I really don't think there's much negativity these days.  There might be one or two salty ones, but the majority from fans and shippers are overwhelmingly positive, especially from Chinese fans :)  Kyo is very well-loved and respected in China.  She has always been what Chinese netz affectionately call 乔妹 (Kyo little sister).

Looks like Kyo has another fanboy wanting to work with her also, lol.  Roy Kim said in an interview (for the drama soundtrack production of Oh Hae Young Again) that he wanted to star in a drama before and wants to sing for his own drama's OST, but has not make any preparations for it yet.  He also said if he's able to be the male lead in a drama, he hopes to act with a beautiful actress.  Really wants to act with Song Hye Kyo.

She's so freaking adorable and happy playing the games with SJK.  We rarely get to see this side of her :D

cr to SHK dc

Thank goodness that the salty comments are the minority :sweatingbullets: (it doesn't make them less unsavory though :tears: every time I read hurtful comments about SHK I wish I was Elliot Alderson that way I can track them down and make them pay :vicx:)

And ain't she just adorable :wub: we kinda had a glimpse of her adorableness in the DotS bts (and in her other drama bts come to think of it), but seeing more of it is always a treat ^_^

• Like 13

Yes I also agree with you guys with regards to those haters. Just ignore them. I love SHK just the way she is. Of course everyone will ageing and wrinkles. That's natural. Beautiful heart will last forever and that's SHK. 

• Like 8

I hope SHK will find true happiness and love soon even if SS doesnt work out Of course if SS works out I ll be jumping for joy. Cause she s beautiful inside and out even if she has a past her future will be brighter.

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

'What more can a happy fan ask for? :kiss_wink: 

5 sweet moments when Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo openly showed affection for each other

by Nancy Z on Mon, Jun 20, 2016

dda9df69-c3db-4213-b109-9192e8b8b4c2.jpg

About 6,500 lucky fans saw the Song-Song couple continue their display of affection for each other when Song Hye Gyo joined Song Joong Ki at his fan meet held in Chengdu, China. They played games and sang a love song from Descendants of the Sun. What more can a happy fan ask for? Take a look at these cute photos and videos.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/top-5-moments-when-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-gyo-charmed-the-fans-in-chengdu/

14 Photos of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo looking absolutely stunning on the Baeksang Awards red carpet

by Rara Pop on Mon, Jun 06, 2016

6904de68-e352-4908-9046-bb83239c9aa1.png

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-look-absolutely-stunning-on-the-baeksang-awards-red-carpet/

5.:wub:beautiful smile, so beautiful:heart:

a0815684-84f8-4be2-859b-93ad957f93b4.jpg

9. :smiley: CHEER UP:thumbsup:

51b94f9a-758d-485b-863c-2dd29d160989.jpg

10.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: HAPPY always

4b4bcdd1-74a5-4335-b925-06e94bcc7826.jpe