Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, utkim said:

the whole scenario Kyo-JK-towel was a bit funny though, they were really sweet :wub:

The lucky towel which became a significant part of Kyo's CD FM guesting. An innocent witness of JK and HK's most cherished frienship :P

• Like 12

I am blown away by her simplicity and beauty . The moment she walked on to the stage at the fan meeting, my heart skipped a beat. Her walk in song is perfect for her :

She
Elvis Costello

Lyrics
She may be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
Maybe the chill that autumn brings
Maybe a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

She may be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a Heaven or a Hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
A smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell

She, who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows in the past
That I remember 'till the day I die

She maybe the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in many years

@yinsdthank you for sharing the lyrics . :)

Full cut video of SHK appearance by @munyeng

• Like 20

Guest RoseS

of course her decision but still wish SHK will back to small screen in nearby time. Because movie=short time:confused:

In Love & War

Descendants of the Sun is a groundbreaking drama revolving around the life of a female doctor and a military man. They discover true love in each other yet are separated by their profession. They’re united by their hearts but divided by their minds. The heroine’s doubts and concerns cloud their relationship and eventually end it. They meet again in a war struck area of fictitious Uruk, only to fall in love all over again. Meanwhile, conspiracy and terrorism combine forces to unleash the greatest evil.

descendants of the sun 01

IT’S AN ALL-AROUND TREAT FOR YOUR EYES, EARS, AND HEART.

Descendants of the Sun literally has everything you’d wish for in a Korean drama — nail-biting plot line, seamless screenplay, first-class actors, flawless execution, stupendous cinematography, breathtaking filming sites, ruthless action, heart-wrenching tragedy, and sweet romance. This drama grasped my attention from the beginning and never let go of it to the very end. In fact, watching it just once left me unsatisfied. Each and every scene of the drama was sculpted beautifully. Every sequence of events contributed to the development of both the story and traits of the characters. Moreover, it achieved a wonderful balance of all the complex elements it offered while giving each character its time to shine. This drama is an all-around treat for your eyes, ears, and heart.

read more.......

http://www.funcurve.com/drama/descendants-of-the-sun-korean-drama-review/

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo sing their drama OST “Always”

Jun 19, 2016

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/06/19/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-sing-their-drama-ost-always/

old video? ImPerfect LoveSong?

7 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Thanks chingus for all the updates.  Yesterday was such a treat for us Kyo fans :)  We rarely get to see Kyo attend public events, much less a fan meeting.  She was beautiful in her simple outfit and I was so happy to see so many fans supporting her even though it's not her fan meeting.  Let's all hope she'll have her own FM in the near future :)

She was so lovely, but so cute at the same time :D

This^^ i'll fly half way around the world in a heartbeat to attend SHK's fanmeet ^_^  and yesterday was indeed a rare treat, so thankful to SJK for inviting our goddess :wub:

• Like 9

Thank you chingus for updates, gifs and videos of uri Yeppuni Kyo. She is so beautiful. Joong Ki is such a gentleman. He always take care of her to ensure she is comfortable that night. And the best thing happened that night was her hashtaq on ig. I slept with smiles that night.hihii. 

Please keep posting chingus, I really enjoy reading as I am not good at writing. 

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

By her fan who among of viewers watching Korean dramas because of Song hye Kyo then like SHK on small screen(dramas) more than big screen(movies)=more time to see her acting&beautiful .....

Waiting for her next project(movie), a liitle sad:angry: not a drama:weary: but happy:grin: after read(again=repost?) the reason SHK not choose a drama at this time(STAR 1, interview)

Song Hye Kyo picks her favorite scene in 'DOTS' + talks what's in store for her next

By jubilantj    23 days ago    
song-hye-kyo_1464279059_af_org.jpg
The gorgeous Song Hye Kyo sat down with '@star1' for a pictorial and an interview session, where she talked about a variety of interesting subjects. 

As expected, 'Descendants of the Sun,' was discussed. Song Hye Kyo recalled the drama fondly when the interviewer asked her which one of the scenes she appears in is her absolute favorite. She said, "There is a scene where I think Kang Mo Yeon is very lovable and admirable. It's in episode 12 where she tells Yoo Shi Jin, 'I want to do small, insignificant things with you,' and, 'Give me the right to worry about you'; I personally think the scenes where I say that is very impressive. That [my character] could say that, I thought, 'Wow, Kang Mo Yeon is so cool.'" 

Regarding her possible next project, Song Hye Kyo said, "I have no idea yet. I did get a couple of offers, but I still can't bring myself to read a new project. Rather than a drama, I think I may pick a movie. For dramas, I've become more careful because now there are specific works that you think of when you hear the name 'Song Hye Kyo.' If I were to do a drama again, I would really like to work on a fatal melodrama. Like a love that can't be? I await a project where I'd have to deeply invest my emotions." 

The actress was also asked a question about how things are different for her from other people living as "Song Hye Kyo in Korea." The actress answered good-naturedly, "Living as Song Hye Kyo, there is really not much difference. When I'm not doing a project or working, I also eat and sleep at home in my comfy clothes....If I had to name one thing that differentiates me from the other women, it's that I get free stuff at restaurants or get discounts? Also, that many people recognize me. I don't find it uncomfortable that I'm recognized and liked by so many people. If that were hard for me, I wouldn't be doing this work. Rather, I think I'd be more sad when a day come when people don't recognize me...

With a beauty and talent like that, I think it'd be pretty difficult for people to forget you! 

(photos)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-hye-kyo-picks-her-favorite-scene-in-dots-talks-whats-in-store-for-her-next

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

crto via dc

@RoseSMy first time to see HyeKyo lively and carefree without restraint like that at a major public event and not actually her own FM :lol: I'm still somewhat happily shock :w00t: with all the recent events and what's more her #songsongcouple from her recent IG post makes me feel that she's very happy these days and I'm sure she searches that hashtag too :sweatingbullets:

I hope she has received a script she likes. I'm happy to see her acting again, whether on the small or big screen but let it be another awesome character and classic piece of work... She looked really classy and elegant in "The Crossing".

kjnoBYS.jpg

cr as tagged

@denira2104 She has a very sweet and soothing singing voice. I hope she'll get chance to record another song or two. I really like this song from her. Well I don't really have much of choice as of now :lol:

@utkim the scenes with a piece of white cloth :D...really sweet and touching to see someone very attentive so she won't be exposed...

Spoiler

LOL

Wafr17W.gif

(cr owner of video, gif by me)

Edited by IrisFM
updated broken image and removed OT
  • Like 14

Guest RoseS
2 hours ago, IrisFM said:

I hope she has received a script she likes. I'm happy to see her acting again, whether on the small or big screen but let it be another awesome character and classic piece of work... She looked really classy and elegant in "The Crossing".

'The Crossing', yes! She is......:love: classy and elegant! Just wait for her next suprise:mrgreen: 

SHK's IG, reach to almost 27, 000 comments in one day(26, 955). Because everybody like to share with her, good time @SJK fan meeting:smiley:

happy to see more updates coming in , thanks everyone for posting SHKs lovely photos and GIFs !  me too cant get over yet about her latest public event attendance , though it is not her FM , she got a very warm welcome from the audience and the screams for her and her name wow so amazing and yes SJK indeed is a a very nice guy for making her as his very very special and most cherished guest ever !  love to see SHK showcased her childlike and cuteness side in doing games , she is still that adorable , we got to see more of her talents , she can sing well and even draw like a pro which seldom she displayed such talents of her ! 

005y8mXejw1f4ylfhlbhwj30wq0l47ai.jpg

005y8mXejw1f4ylfi1o6gj30fp0kp76p.jpg

005y8mXejw1f4ylfiga7ij30ii0kyq5o.jpg

looking forward for more surprises and updates on her IG !

• Like 16

@IrisFM, thanks , I just wait for this song English lyric of 'Always' even I still like the sound of korean, but just remember what's the meaning of this song, so touching,and thanks again utkim, hclover96 and other kikyo shipper for their contributions for the FM of SJK, hope see her soon from any projects or activities, I like her so happy, smile and kind , hope she has new life with her lovers soon,still spend the time to readback the BAA and FM, have a nice weekend to all kyonatics

• Like 10

hello chingus...

back after a few days off, bit busy at work but i have manage to watched the Chengdu FM live streaming on my workplace, of course i won't miss that rare occasion for our dear KYossii.. no matter i'm busy  i would always find ways and means..(hahaha)

so i didn't miss a thing from the the moment Kyossii entered the stage...until she was ushered by Joongki lo leave...

words can't describe my feelings/emotion level that night, seeing how carefree,,shy,,cute, girly,,Kyosii is..and how she interacted, played and laughed child like during the game part..it was so surprisingly/refreshingly seeing  how HAPPY she is that time...she really had a great time and have a lot's of fun..  truly a moment's to remember and a day that is worth the waits..

and yes,,let's wish and hope that she could hold her Fan Meeting too...but for now i'm just happy and content the way she's been more visible for us.. attending charity events, supporting closed friend FM, attending wedding of a friend, and of course constant updates from her IG account..

Spoiler

13427785_1185399128168271_8600376960298313442251_1185399241501593_7637406826173313417484_1185398941501623_45303944672670

• Like 23

@IrisFM thank you for the pics & video. 

Look at that ajussi in that video. He must be surprised and can't believe beautiful Kyo is walking in front of him. The way he looked at Kyo from head to toe...aigooo...ajussii....kehkehkeh

• Like 11

another photo of SHK at the wedding, so beautiful ! despite being a hallyu or a mega star, SHK chose to stay low profile in attending private wedding , she attended the wedding in a very simple attire and very minimal make up , and even during the wedding photo taken with the bride and groom she chose to stay at the back , super humble SHK !

644d922agw1f50lxx5cqzj20u010zjvi.jpg

credit"weibo

Spoiler

933e94e4jw1f50qz6hqzzj20k00jomz4.jpg

Spoiler

006cmXptgw1f50lwq7opdj30yi1pc7wh.jpg

SHK on the background!

006cmXptgw1f50mgi3embj30k00k00u1.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 22