Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHG v 2016 - Change is good! 

Her appearance in the Pink Ribbon Marathon Event in Gwangju was a surprise. I like this version of SHK filled with suprise appearances. With sponteanous outings, being spotted out and about with friends, smiling and living LIFE. I love it Unni! CARPE DIEM.  Be bold and daring! 

• Like 14

Hi everyone. I'm just a reader in this thread for some time now but for the past few days it's quite quiet here so I decided to post for the first time. I've been a fan of Kyo since her AIMH and from then I always want to get updates about her, that is why I came to know this forum exist (as a result of my searches) and I find it almost unbelievable that it already has more than 3k  pages. I've done a lot of back reading but I doubt I could catch up. 

I'm not sure if I could contribute any news, videos or photos about/of Kyo because I really am a rookie when it comes to such matters.  I don't even know how to insert or attach a photo/video here from my laptop. But i will try:wub:  Hope someone could help. Thank you in advance, kind fellow Kyonatic/s :)

• Like 12

@hclover96 Thank you very much for welcoming me and the rest of the newbies here in Song Hye Kyo Thread. It's very sweet of you, really appreciate it :blush: And thanks for sharing Kyo's beautiful photos with the Chinese fan's great works of art, she definitely have a golden hand, priceless talent indeed! :wub:

• Like 7

thanks everyone for the updates and a warm welcome to all newbies , its great to see more and more are joining SHK thread!  always love to read articles about SHK and fortunately we have khxy , smiletall and hclover96 here that shares the translated version, applause and thanks to them !

its great to be back in SHK thread , I miss the updates since last week and yes we have loads of great news from the Dispatch news thru Rubylia post , her presence at the Pink marathon with tons of photos   after many years of absence in that event to new photos of her CFs which im glad that she's back in the no 2 rank for brand power among actors courtesy of good news from IrisFM post ! though we haven't seen any update from her IG still we are gifted with these news and hopefully we can have more exciting news coming this Friday June 17.  for now we will feast on SHKs beautiful photos for her Shilla Duty Free ads

005u44Mhjw1f4uvnb8qqfj30g40cmq3h.jpg

005u44Mhjw1f4uvn4y00lj30cn0bj0sx.jpg

005uTL2gjw1f4uuq9ko9mj30du0cbgmm.jpg

Spoiler

005u44Mhjw1f4uvn89ietj30g40djjs1.jpg

Spoiler

005uTL2gjw1f4uuq6b3tlj30b50bot9j.jpg

Spoiler

005uTL2gjw1f4uuq76pj6j30ba0afq3f.jpg

credit: weibo/dc

seeing SHK in the Pink Marathon event reminds me of her Full House days , seems nothing have change with her looks 12 years ago  she still have that same youthful looks !

005u44Mhjw1f4uttxpz6kj30b809d0tp.jpg

credit:owner of pic in weibo

• Like 24

On 6/8/2016 at 2:27 PM, denira2104 said:

Silent lurker here. Thank you so much for all the updates, lovelies

Kyo look flawless and so fabulous! Her smile makes me so happy :wub: I love this slow motion gifs of her graciously pose for a huge crowd of media and fans

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Credit

@Amethyst I'm sorry for cut your post :)

Hide contents

I can't help but refer to this beautiful fanvideo. The lyrics of Unbreakable fit so well with her:

Great song to match this perfect couple! 

Forgive for my barging in.  My 1st ever comments here because I just am too happy for Hye Kyo! 

Pray that this union is really God bless and can never breaks.  

• Like 6

@deehye0708, you're very welcome :)

@sunflower91_, welcome back, dear.  After some of the droughts we've been through in the past, I'm just so happy and grateful we are getting updates and news more often these days.  Can't wait for June 17th, haha

@ttres, welcome to the Kyo thread :)  If you are a fan of SJK and SHK, there is a shipper's thread for them that you can check out:

Article on 2016 Top 10 Hallyu Stars Most Loved by Chinese People.  Kyo is placed 5th on the list (but #1 for females) :)

201606140934171117_1.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki is top of the list of China's 10 most-liked and influential hallyu stars this year.  Next are Lee Min-ho, Kim Soo-hyun, EXO, Song Hye-kyo, Hwang Chi-yeul, Park Hae-jin, Jun Ji-hyun, Park Bo-gum and Big Bang, a Korean market research institute said Tuesday.

Customer Council said China's People's Daily newspaper surveyed 189,027 readers from May 26 to June 5 to compile the list.

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo made it because their TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" was a big hit in China, the institute said.

Last year, actor Kim Soo-hyun of "My Love From the Star (2014)" topped the list, followed by Lee Min-ho of "Heirs (2013)" and Lee Jong-suk of "Pinocchio (2015)."

Customer Council has awarded "Brand of the Year" to the top 10 hallyu celebrities in China since last year.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/06/386_206971.html

Korean article:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201606140934171117&ext=na

knetz top comments on this article:

1.  Congratulations to the chosen 10 people:  Song Joong Ki, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, EXO, Song Hye Kyo, Hwang Chi Yeul, Park Hae Jin, Jun Ji Hyun, Park Bo Gum and Big Bang

2.  Hope you will make South Korea shine even more

3.  They created the Hallyu wave, these stars in other countries are really....cute, hope everyone stays healthy, loved by everyone for a long, long time!  Fighting!

4.  Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Big Bang, Park Bo Gum are all actors and singers that I like very much, congratulations ^^

5.  Song Song couple and Hwang Chi Yeul ~ certified trending topics ~ I will cheer for you all from beginning till the end

cr to K-Day weibo for the Chinese translations for the k-netz comments

• Like 20

Credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            13434754_1797931330441071_60679167469030                                    13428565_1797931353774402_60812692335314               13427906_1797931373774400_40329344454321

• Like 20

Guest RoseS

posting article about marriage because really..really wish SHK  #1marry  #2 career:yum:

2016, SHK's 34? 35?, talk about marriage= 1/2 still like single and 1/2 'thought' about marriage(her interviews: DOTS, Magazines):warning:

2011, SHK's 29, talked about marriage= career

20111006_song_1-460x778.jpg 

During a sit-down interview with an entertainment program on SBS, Song Hye Kyo (29) was asked if she were jealous when she saw an affectionate loving couple around her. "Very envious," she answered. But apparently marriage is an after-thought for the actress, as she wants to focus on her career at the moment. She continued, "I have no plans for marriage anytime soon. I want to work." When asked when she would be ready to tie the knot, she replied, "No one knows for sure." She also shared the perks of being a celebrity, along with a few downfalls. She explained, "I get a lot of free food when I eat out, but I can't comfortably walk around in public freely like I want to... I would like to walk the streets of Myungdong and peek at all the little shops like a normal person, but unfortunately I can't." Song Hye Kyo who has already been in the entertainment business for 16 years also discussed acting, her life, as well as new upcoming movie 'Today'. Source & Image : MyDaily via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/10/song-hye-kyo-talks-marriage-during-an-interview

Song Hye Kyo:innocent::innocent::innocent:

12 hrs ago, Eng. sub

sorry, do not know HOW to do reveal..when post many videos at same time:( 

it's been a week since SHK updated her IG , it would be nice if she can update soon as million of her followers looks forward to whatever she updates on her IG! at least we are treated with lots of great news about her this past few days and seeing her in public often , yes truly agree with you hclover96, it seems the drought season is over for now we have tons of her new photos from events and her CFs ! im looking forward also seeing her this Friday event in Chengdu.

love to see her beautiful photos and video for Shilla Duty Free!

623636a9jw1f4vry6oclaj20ig0xy76o.jpg

credit:weibo

SHKs usual casual style !

005u44Mhgw1f4vt4v900tj30qo0s0gr0.jpg

005y8mXejw1f4ski8gljgj30eu0qojvy.jpg

credit:owner of photo on weibo

• Like 21