Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

4 minutes ago, livemusical said:

I think we should stay here instead of lurking around at the other thread and get hurt with some comments.

stay calm and please continue to support our beloved SHK!

Yes also warm, safe and calm here - the feeling of being Kyoanatic. 

• Like 10

I don't know if this is posted or not in the thread, sorry in advanced 

KOREA CORPORATE REPUTATION INSTITUTE'S BRAND REPUTATION SURVEY OF ACTORS FOR APRIL

http://www.newstown....ml?idxno=246591

From March 11, 2016 to April 12, 2016, the Korea Corporate Reputation Institute analyzed 59,897,801 pieces of data to come up with a brand reputation index. A participation index (consumer brand engagement i.e. consumer's emotional or rational attachment to an actor), media index (news articles, etc), and communication index (social media) were used to calculate the actors' brand reputation index.

LEFT-TO-RIGHT: Actor - Participation Index - Media Index - Communication Index - Brand Reputation Index (red)
Posted Image
cr: Korea Corporate Reputation Institute

THE 17 ACTORS LOVED BY KOREANS:

1. Song Joong Ki

2. Song Hye Kyo

3. Yoo Ah In
4. Kim Soo Hyun

5. Kang Dong Won

6. Jeon ji hyun
7. Lee Byung Hun
8. Lee Kwang Soo
9. Hwang Jung Min
10. Oh Dal Su
11. Lee Min Ho
12. Lee Jung Jae
13. Ha Jung Woo
14. Cha Seung Won
15. Yoo Hae Jin
16. Song Kang Ho
17. Choi Min Sik
cr Jun Ji Hyun thread and thanks to @oceanluv for sharing in KDW' thread

SONG HYE KYO no2 

We beg you pls wisely choose a CF or two that suits you, we want to see you on TV everyday. Make it with KDW or WB or SJK (hehe...these last three names is of my preference)

• Like 22

Guest RoseS
5 hours ago, songsong6416 said:

Thank you @twtwb and @hclover96 for letting us know that PD said about SHK. So proud of her. Can't wait to see her next project. I have the feeling that she will select next project soon.

from DOTS's Presscon in HK, SHK will please us, her main career=actress=next drama. Why don't joint TV talk show.....? She shows her talent at the front of camera for broadcasting in DOTS  

old date(January/07/2016). Hopelly, SHK continues 'keep up good work'='IG in moving.....':phew::phew:

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2016010

Actress Song Hye-kyo greeted her fans Thursday with a selfie on her Instagram. 

In the photo, she made a V sign and posed with a white puppy. 

Song will return to the fans on the screen through new drama “Descendants of the Sun” in February. The drama, set in war-torn fictional country Uruk, centers around the romance between a young soldier Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) of the U.N. peacekeeping forces and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo), a military doctor deployed at an overseas military base.

The drama is penned by star scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook, who is behind “The Heirs” and “Secret Garden.” 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

J.ESTINA, Hot Issues!  Song Hye Kyo's J.Estina Items in Descendants of the Sun

http://www.jestina.co.kr/event/exhibition_view.asp?PMO_IDX=478

On 4/17/2016 at 3:28 PM, ewff said:

@MasY please don't leave. If there is anyone to leave. It is me. I will leave both this thread and the other thread after this post. You are too precious to leave this thread and you did nothing wrong. It was me who posted your translation there. I APOLOGIZE for that. 

When I posted the translation, I did it with full credit to you. Your translation was related to both actors and very positive and relevant to that topic so I really didn't see anything wrong with posting it there. And I did it simply because I would like to provide an overall picture to people. It was also because I value your translation so much. If you read my posts there, you could see that I have nothing but good words for you and I'm sincere about that. I was also surprised and taken back by their reaction and I have tried my best to explain there. I didn't sleep last night actually thinking about this.

now looking back I think I was wrong. First, I agree with @hclover96 that I should have shoulf have asked for your permission first even though there was no rule about asking for permission to quote post or repost translation from this thread to another thread. Second, I was too naive to think that my post would be appreciated there (the more I look at it the more i see that Im too naive).

All is my mistake and not yours. As i said many times your translation is correct to your source (I refused to delete your translation and my post because I don't want to creare the understanding that your translation is not correct, there us nothing wrong with your translation, but if you want me to delete my posts all together, please let me know, i'll do it).

I'm actually crying when writing this and I feel so so sad and hurtful. I have been SHK fan for more than one decade and have always a silent reader until recently when I decided to create an account to post. And now I realize that it was all a mistake. I really regret that. I should've been a silent reader. I shouldn't give to much emotion and attention to SHK and her most recent project. I shouldn't have been so naive towards people's generosity and acceptance.

Again all were from me. Please accept my sincere apologies to you. I didn't hav any malicious intention against you. So please don't leave. I think I have received enough punishment for my mistakes (I got a lot of scoldings from people there). If you leave, I would feel that other members here have to suffer the punishment just because of my mistakes and that is too much for me to handle. So please stay and again my most sincere apologies.

@ewff i can totaly relate. me too, i feel like sometimes its better to stay as a lurker and continue loving kyo in silence. there are too many rules to digest and too many reactions to watch out for. I think what matters is that everyone should acknowledge that we are all here for our unni, SHK. we should be united... and more understanding of each other. no fan should think that their love for kyo is greater than others. i'm crying here as well. this might be the end of my venture too in this thread. :-((((((((( now, back to my cave..

• Like 8

@MasY & @ewff I hope all can still post in here & let's us live peacefully in this SHK thread because we all have one common love for Song Hye Kyo. Please do not bother by something that is not post or discuss in this thread, because we can't control other thread. 

As been mention by moderators, this thread is for SHK as an actress, and as I remember everybody here really adore SHK and many has post positive news or sharing their adoration for SHK. 

I don't know who has been staying for so long in this thread, just maybe I remember that @utkim is kind a active in this thread and I believe  moderators also monitoring this thread. I'm really hoping that we can keep the peace in here. And please don't accuse anybody without proof as TROLLS, HATERS, ANTIS of SHK. Tbh I'm feel so annoyed when there's some member who accuse of other member or posting something negative about others. Really hope this thread is not that kind of thread. And we will keep supporting Song Hye Kyo to get many LOVE with every projects she done. I believe if someone spreading a good vibe & also kind person like SHK, many good things also happen to her life and she must have a blessing life.  

• Like 12

You are right, @suellen88

Stay positive and make this thread as a home comfortable to live in. Please come back @ewff and @MasY, you are needed here. Everyone is needed here. To my friend, @leedonghaek I hope you don't come back as a silent reader. @suellen88 sure @utkim is a longtime fan, also @hclover96 and some loyal fans @RoseS@sunflower91 @marwah and many more, sorry for not mentioning (my fingers can't take pressing too many buttons). And it is been a long time not seeing @ulap We had ever been in other shipper thread ( I used different name). 

This is a fun thread just like SHK (no matters hatred and mock and bash she took, she chooses to be silent and that s why we hope she is happy). 

KYO WHEN YOUNG

PS: I don't think one in buttom right is kyo. What do you think?

• Like 12

5 hours ago, songsong6416 said:

Yes also warm, safe and calm here - the feeling of being Kyoanatic. 

5 hours ago, livemusical said:

I think we should stay here instead of lurking around at the other thread and get hurt with some comments.

stay calm and please continue to support our beloved SHK!

I agree. I dont visit other threads other than SHK thread,  reason Im clueless on the issue. 

It would be much safer not to read other comments from those thread  ( no idea which thread actually) 

I love the translations of MasY , also of course hclover96 and khxy 

were so lucky to have them. 

This thread is the home of Kyonatics. peace!

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

thanks sunbae0401, calling back name khxy(hlover96, MasY)=threat's translators. And remember you now, too=sunbae0401. Missing many..many.. who WELCOME my name in here!:D

How Did the “Descendants of the Sun” Crew React to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s Dating Rumors?

The director of photography for the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun,” Kim Si Hyung, has shared a behind-the-scenes story about the crew’s reaction tothe dating rumors between the show’s two leads.

Kim Si Hyung appeared on April 18’s online live broadcast of “Got TV” on KBS’s YouTube channel. During the show, he says, “We didn’t believe the dating rumors about Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki.”

When asked what Song Joong Ki usually calls Song Hye Kyo, he replies, “Sometimes he calls her sunbae, and sometimes he calls her noona.”

Kim Si Hyung says, “The two of them are close friends, but they’re more like work colleagues than girlfriend and boyfriend.” He then adds, “When the rumors started spreading, I didn’t believe them one bit. Of course they might do things that make it appear that way, but the staff all knew that it wasn’t true.”

everytime there will be news/article about praises and appreciation of SHK based on interviews and standpoint of her co-stars and production team I would feel so proud to be her fan and admire her more on how much she loves her craft. thanks twtwb and hclover96 for sharing that interview with the photography director and yes it reflects how much she work hard to make her acting stands out instead of her looks and how effective she is in carrying out every scene and its very true that when she smiles the viewers would smile with her too and when she cries the viewers will be move also in shedding tears just by watching her in sad moments.

23 hours ago, hclover96 said:

The director also said when filming SHK's crying scenes, he would cry himself, the staff would be sad with her together.  He explained, "the actor's feelings and the producer's feelings are in sync at times".  In addition, he recalled that at the filming set, SHK is the one with the most smiles.

"SHK is the one with the most smiles in the filming set " love to hear this, definitely she had a wonderful time filming DoTs and she exudes a very positive aura that illuminates brightly on DoTs set that her co-stars and production team can attest to this!

6afb0f0cgw1f2yte657hrj20rs0fzjus.jpg

watching SHKs crying scenes , everyone will be move that even the PD and staff can relate to it! 

6afb0f0cjw1f2vlg1nmqnj219429jal9.jpg

• Like 19

I am so happy for her success in DOTS. She deserves it, she works hard and improves in her craft. Plus she is super pretty. SHG made me cry buckets on Episode 15 that was how good she was in this drama. Proud and happy for her.

• Like 18

@mizuki85 I don't really have anything to contribute to this thread since Idk Korean or Chinese. Still need to depend on other people for updates lol. But yeah..so far I don't have any plans on going back to becoming a silent reader again. Will definitely try to be more active in the future. :)

• Like 16

Guest xyzebra

Hey all! I've missed you guise! A big thank you to all for for updating and tending to this thread with care and love :).   

There have been so many positive comments about SHG on Naver and even Nate. Although I won't be translating word for word, many of the top comments share our sentiment of wanting to see more of SHG on the small and  big screens. Amen to that, sistas!

C-netz and C-stars also can't get enough of SHG! I made a gif set of a short convo between Du Chen, a Chinese actor, and the host Jin Xing of the Jin Xing Talk Show on Shanghai Oriental TV. In the captions, I use the abbreviation DC for Du Chen and MJ for Jin Xing, or Miss Jin. 

TL;DR points of the convo:

1. DC wants to marry SHG (LOL). Get in line, mister.

2. Jin Xing offers to take DC to Korea next month because she has a drama project there. Apparently, Jin Xing's boss for this project is also SHG's boss. ;) Does DC have any hopes of catching a sight of SHG the ninja?

Background facts: 

1. The host, Jin Xing, is actually one of the few officially approved trans woman in China who is Korean by ethnicity. Her Korean name is Kim Song. She is sassy and to the point; you may think of her as your female and more tame RuPaul. 

2. The old guy sitting next to DC is his dad. Jin Xing asked if he knows who SHG is. He was like, "I have no idea". LOL. Also do you guys notice anything familiar? That grey sweater is the cardigan version of the Thom Browne sweater worn by YSJ in the first episode. 

ubg8hbA.gif 

Lhf4V2R.gif

lYdBFTx.gif

GHR9GJs.gif

3tbwVtr.gif

L3M8WXk.gif

CVaa4eX.gif