Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thanks hclover96 for sharing the info about that SNS post of SHK , its nice to hear such compliments from her DoTs co -star and yes we are all on the look out for SHKs nominations in upcoming award giving bodies and it would be great to see her on the red carpet again! love to see her in Baeksang awards too which is quite elusive to her in the past , hope this time we can see her accepting the grandest award for her DoTs role!

why can SHK still look this cute ???? you'll never think that she is almost in her mid-30s

673c0421jw1f2xitxov9pg20d608tkjl.gif

more of beautiful photos of SHK as Dr KMY

623636a9jw1f2yfqkvkifj20nm0d8gn1.jpg

623636a9jw1f2yfqka55oj20nm0dadh9.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f2yte274prj20rs0fkgoo.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2yte1b2nxj20rs0ffjva.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2yte3gucbj20rs0nv454.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2yte5cji1j20rs0om445.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2yte7cf3uj20rs0o8wju.jpg

• Like 19

Thank you, unnie @hclover96

It is so clear now that the suspicious wild flower irresponsible people posted on IG and told everyone that the flowers are so special as the date is 18.9.2015, A DAY BEFORE SJK'S BIRTHDAY, convincing people that they are dating (sorry not bring up shipper topic, I 'll support her with any best man), I m also shipper but logical and responsible shipper)

6afb0f0cjw1f2xgy5h803j20hs0u4nc0.jpg

Sorry reposting this, unnie, how I wish I can press the 'insightful' button just like what we had in soompi in the past. 

Beautiful goddess, when will you get married? I hope he is an actor, kyo unnie. He will understand you much and will support you, you can share housework with him if he and you are in the same interests of work and hobbies. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlMbl-HLzG0es0ZozZz7c

I remember @nino posted this a long time ago.

• Like 14

You're welcome sunflower and mizuki85.  Kyo is getting so much praise from the cast and crew of DotS.  That really shows how beautiful and kind-hearted she is :wub:

Another wonderful thing she is doing:

song-hye-kyo.jpg

As her drama “Descendants of the Sun” draws to a close, actress Song Hye Kyo has been focusing on her charity work for a very special cause.

It was recently reported that Song Hye Kyo, along with a professor named Seo Kyung Duk from a Korean women’s university, had donated Korean guidebooks to the historic sites of Korean provisional governments in China.

During Japanese occupation of Korea in the 20th century, Koreans in exile set up a provisional government in various cities in China. A few of these sites have been preserved as museums.

Spoiler

song-hye-kyo-2.jpg

Song Hye Kyo and Professor Seo have already donated Korean guidebooks to the sites in Xiangzhou and Chongqing and have now donated to the one in Changsha.

Professor Seo said, “On April 13, we donated 10,000 Korean guidebooks to the Changsha site in order to commemorate the day the provisional government was established. Starting April 15, they gave them out to visitors for free.”

Song Hye Kyo also took part in the creation of the content of the guidebooks. She said, “Although there are major Korean historical sites in China, there are not very many Korean guidebooks. By doing this small thing, I would like to help visitors enjoy the site more.”

The professor added, “Korean historical sites outside of Korea are not very well-preserved. The best way to protect these sites is to incite greater interest in them domestically and visiting them often. We are planning to start a free app that provides the same service soon. We hope to include an audio service that will help the visually challenged as well.”

Source:  http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/16/song-hye-kyo-aims-to-preserve-korean-history-through-charity-work/

• Like 24

Guest RoseS
Loving this comment:wub: Same here:w00t:

if song joong ki and song hye kyo won't be able to win this year's BEST KISS award im really going to flip tables @JakeyTwitting join me!!!

Song Joong Ki Shares Who He Thinks Are True Hallyu Stars

notclaira April 16, 2016

With the recent end of his beloved drama “Descendants of the Sun,” actor Song Joong Ki is constantly being referred to as a “Hallyu star.” “Hallyu” is a term that means “the Korean Wave” and refers to the outflow of Korean culture to other countries abroad.

But who does he think is the real Hallyu star?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/16/song-joong-ki-shares-who-he-thinks-are-true-hallyu-stars/

13 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

rom newskorea its about SHK , the title I got from google trans The sun descended" to shine last Kyo, the perfect answer Song Hye Kyo fully demonstrated the absolute strength as a Hallyu star.
(hope someone can translate the whole article if the content is worth sharing here)

http://weibo.com/p/1001603964895866554864

At 14:31 on April 16, 2016 

[Translation:] Chunxiao

Cr : http://www.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=63338

6afb0f0cjw1f2yj1gichqj20hs0hsdit.jpg 

Song Hye Kyo fully demonstrated the absolute strength as a Hallyu star.

KBS 2TV Mizuki drama "descendants of the sun" in the 14th broadcast of the final set back to 16, and finally came to a close. The play not only in Korea harvest ultra-high ratings, also in China and other Asian regions set off a boom.Of which there is a stable solid strength and charismatic personality to lead the development of the story of actress Song Hye Kyo role. 

Song Hye Kyo, who plays extroverted thoracic surgeon Jiang Muyan corner."Sun descendants" is a romantic and contains human love drama. The background story set in South Korea and also the virtual world Uruk. Debut as the character is the same story line and vivid three-dimensional background.Jiang Muyan which is a cross-fall in love a woman with multiple mission roles of doctors and other figures.

There are various requirements of the performance capabilities of the role to be ginger Muyan SHK mature acting solid strength and perfect understanding of the roles, thus interpreted incomparable charm. "Sun's seed" in a Song Hye Kyo tears, the audience also followed to tears; Kyo bright smile, the audience can not help smiling; Kyo in love happy face when the audience feel happy; Kyo painful and time The audience also followed worried. Song Hye Kyo is this absolute power in the "descendants of the Sun" shine to the end.

In the "descendants of the Sun" 16 focus, ginger Muyan miraculously come back alive to see Ryu town (Song Zhongji), excited and happy. Do not believe for a moment like when beating Ryu Jin's chest, while another said with tears to become a nun, these scenes have demonstrated the unique charm of ginger Muyan this role. (We appeared in front) is not only a cry of surprise role. Actor Song Hye own unique acting cute touching completed this perfect picture.

In addition, both the town like a baby in front of Ryu, jealousy or on television said he had a boyfriend, have highlighted the role of ginger Muyan charm. The interpretation of Jiang Muyan actress Song Hye Kyo also exudes dazzling light.And do not forget her younger doctors together with demonstrated professional mission. Song Hye Kyo with full truth would sound interpretation of the lines is very moving, very consistent with the content of the story.

Song Hye Kyo is a more excellent works with people's favorite actor. Whether in Korea or in Asia as a whole, she has many fans. Not only has an extremely script will pick vision, and can have a variety of roles in the interpretation of the absolute strength of the acting. Of course, no matter with whom charm can spark clashes perfect is one of the most prominent advantages Kyo.

These advantages Kyo in the "descendants of the sun" in the proven again. This is her energy in such a long time, as an actor much domestic audience recognized and loved by everyone driving force. This is her as a goddess Korean show their absolute strength of the dazzling moment. I believe the future will be more excellent SHK, but also look forward to her next film.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun"

2016/04/16

photo713820.jpg

The Korean drama industry is constantly looking for hits, like any business does. As pre-produced shows have not done well in the past, creating something like "Descendants of the Sun" was a risk. In this case, the risk paid off in a major way. The series is a big global hit. As a reviewer, however, my job is not to gush over success. The drama has its virtues, but it is definitely not on the meatier side of entertainment. So here is my own take on it.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-descendants-of-the-sun-93556.html

Added episode 16 captures for the Korean drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

2016/04/16

Added episode 16 captures for the Korean drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

2016/04/16 | 1434 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

MBC Drama HD on DIRECTV - Subscribe Now

photo713750.jpg

Added episode 16 captures for the Korean drama "Descendants of the Sun" (2016)

Directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Lee Eung-bok

Written by Kim Eun-sook, Kim Won-seok-II

Network : KBS

With Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won-I, Kang Shin-il, Kim Byeong-cheol,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A drama about the love of people who get closer as they learn to be considerate of each other in desperate times and sacrifices made by people who throw themselves into natural disasters.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/02/24

photo713749.jpg

More

thanks so much MasY for your insightful post, its great that a lot of SHKs fans makes an extra effort in doing translation and share it here !

beautiful fan art of Dr KMY

69f19a07jw1f2y69mzbyyj20hs0vk1kx.jpg

12501598_683089911793995_1952779020_n.jp

credit:owner of photo

photo of DoTs cast - ending scene, love SHKs dress

bd18a531gw1f2xi3tsjncj208w08w75d.jpg

6d40f7f4jw1f2wkx8y61pj20p00e2q60.jpg

• Like 20

SHK is indeed a person with a beautiful heart. It doesn't matter who she ends up with but one thing for sure..the guy is gonna be so lucky. Tbh, I don't need to know who she's dating because if the relationship doesn't work, she'll be bashed again. I know I shouldn't think too much about what haters say, but when you care about someone you're bound to get hurt as well. It's inevitable.

Talking about her next project, I'm not sure if I already mentioned about this in my previous posts but I'm dying to see her in another melo again. I love all of her dramas but I always end up watching AIMH and TWTWB..I need to add DotS to the list now although DotS isn't exactly a melo it still made me cry buckets. A movie or drama..I'll take anything. I just need to her again..soon. :)

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

SHK is indeed a person with a beautiful heart. It doesn't matter who she ends up with but one thing for sure..the guy is gonna be so lucky. Tbh, I don't need to know who she's dating because if the relationship doesn't work, she'll be bashed again. I know I shouldn't think too much about what haters say, but when you care about someone you're bound to get hurt as well. It's inevitable.

Talking about her next project, I'm not sure if I already mentioned about this in my previous posts but I'm dying to see her in another melo again. I love all of her dramas but I always end up watching AIMH and TWTWB..I need to add DotS to the list now although DotS isn't exactly a melo it still made me cry buckets. A movie or drama..I'll take anything. I just need to her again..soon. :)

Obviously, I'm a fan of SJS, as you can see.:) SHK is an actress that I've been wanting and waiting for him to be paired-up with. I don't know when this will happen. But I'm not losing hope...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

I would love her to do a comedy as this will bring her closer to the Korean public.

I could not agree you more, friend. 

Romantic comedy really brights her up, and her choice of taking KMY role is a good choice after a hardship she went through a year before. Thank God she is loved by all fans now and fewer haters we find. 

The way she voices in some of DotS scenes are really reflecting a sassy witty song hye kyo in real life, I love them. If I can suggest, pls do a romcom again, SHK ssi. 

One of her pics I love the most, she is flirty sexy yet so beautiful. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE33uVX9hn1YRwKZjnyse

note 

Dear chingu ya, please I beg you, don't post any related to shippers topics. If you can't delete or edit the posts, you can ask for admin/mod's favor to delete the posts. We are warned and if we don't listen to them, this thread will be closed down. 

I remember that when I  visit actor/actress threads, only posts I found is his or her pictures alone, not with co stars. Thanks,

I m not supposed to say this to you, compared to long time loyal kyonatics, like @hclover96 @RoseS @utkim @sunflower91 and many more I can't mention one by one.

Edited by mizuki85
Edited
  • Like 13

It's been a long time since I posted. Life just happened and dragged me away from this wonderful thread. Lol. Oh how I miss Kyo Unnie, still no news about her. Was able to finish ep 15 and 16 just recently, and as much as I love DOTS, the last few episodes, I have to admit and I'm sorry to say, were a bit ridiculous, imo. The plot holes were glaringly evident, I just had to roll my eyes. I'm not going to nitpick since it's a drama, based off fiction anyway. I agree with Korean netizens that the last few episodes' saving grace was Song Hye Kyo. I might sound biased since I'm a fan but her crying scenes were so moving. I cried with her albeit I was 100% sure YSJ was alive. I can't believe anyone can say that they weren't able to cry with her or at least feel moved by her scenes. And not only the crying scenes were laudable, every scene she did throughout the show was flawless. I'm not an acting critique so I don't think I'm reliable with my observations. However, as part of the audience, she did a wonderful job. Such a great actress. I'm such a proud fan. I agree with everyone's comments, she should win a Daesang, not only from KBS awards, but from other reputable award giving bodies. Not only is she a great actress but also a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. She deserves all the best in life. Thank you everyone for all your updates. :wub: I can't back read yet. I'll try do so next time. Kisses and hugs to everyone:wub:

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, angela0612 said:

Obviously, I'm a fan of SJS, as you can see.:) SHK is an actress that I've been wanting and waiting for him to be paired-up with. I don't know when this will happen. But I'm not losing hope...

Well, I have previously mentioned in my posts that I wanted to see an SHK-SJS collab! I hope! soon

After dOtS, did not have a choice but rewatch the SHK oldies! Watching FH now. It's now on Viki. Wow, it's been a while.

Han Ji Eun is adorable! 

• Like 9

Thank you @sunflower91_ for the rating history n  @hclover96 n @MasY for the transl

Really hope she's can pick the next project soon as possible . i just wondering that she's got so many offering now but because of her "perfectionist" maybe it's gonna take time for her to decide.. Of the rumor she's in ny again lately hope she'll take another english course .. Really wish she can do a movie in english

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SusanC said:

Could anyone please direct me to the best site to watch AIMH and the rest of SHK's previous dramas? 

FH, TWTWB, WW are all on Viki except the rest! Thanks much! tyty Appreciate it! 

usually I watch most of korean dramas in dramafire.

I think AIMH is available there.

• Like 2