Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hi sunflower91 your lucky your there to witness the event..i know how this thread going on when i was as silent reader..newbie here to support for SHK..thanks for the updates and goodluck..take care and god bless..

@sunflower91, two thumbs up!!! Be alert...take care and goodluck to you...we're on standby for your blow by blow report :D...don't forget to fill your stomach lest you'll faint  [-X...

Hope to hear from you in a moment :)]

Guest rjuliet

andreany said: rubylia said:

most of them praised and satisfied with the movie as well as all actors &
music soundtrack.. They are giving score 8/9 out of 10 for this movie….

MPL Fighting  =D>

Thanks sweeties for sweet words to me, I read all your comments but forgive me becos I cant list the name now. ( hi hi, I'm in a hurry for my lunch :D)  Thanks so much :x
@sunflower91, honey, you much extremely happy for this night, you can see our angel directly :x

I have just finished my work and gone home :D
Here is some pics in Taiwan Vogue
ibv04oIjk3Nkjp.png
iQZTtzCYCGEPi.png
ibbzUfvtEPk1ir.png
http://www.vogue.com.tw/feature/celebritynews/content-16137.html

How can she even look more beautiful w/out make Up?Only SHK can pull this......proud of our girl:)I am going to pray and am sending a positive energy(thanks to our guru Susan C) for the massive success of MBL!It is really going to be brilliantly succeful.Good luck!Take  care sunflower!!

• Like 1

Guest sunflower91

Wow as early as 435pm , at this time now even without the photo wall yet there are a lot of fangirls waiting already. I gave up my hope to have the VIP ticket coz they say here its by invitation only. Anyways I can still take pictures here . most likely by 6pm they will already set up the red carpet and photo wall. No media yet as of now

So excited can't wait to see SHK up close and personal!

Guest sunflower91

A warm welcome to all newbies here!

Thanks so much fresh spring ! Sorry I really can't post pictures hope you can have updated news later I'll just update if I see media set up here already so you can watch out for their website for sure there will be live coverage also .

Thankful also to all kyonatics here for sure youre all excited for this event as I am here. I'll try to update later if WiFi connection permits whhaaaa !

class="content-title"Jang Bum Joon’s Collaboration MV with Upcoming Movie “My Brilliant Life” Revealed

Busker Busker’s Jang Bum Joon—who recently made his return as a solo singer—revealed a music video for his song titled “No Words Can Describe My Love for You,” which was a collaboration with the upcoming movie “My Brilliant Life,” starring actors Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo.

As the title song of Jang Bum Joon’s first solo album, “No Words Can Describe My Love for You” has taken charge of the top spot on various music charts right after its release. This particular music video is garnering attention as it is a song-movie collaboration between Jang Bum Joon and the actors of “My Brilliant Life,” which is a movie that has been raising many people’s expectations.

In the music video, you can get a glimpse of what to anticipate from the actual movie, as it displays various scenes of the touching story. The song itself is tugging at the heartstrings of listeners, with Jang Bum Joon’s distinct sweet and mellow voice combined with the sincere, heartwarming lyrics.

Meanwhile, “My Brilliant Life” is set to premiere on September 3

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/28/jang-bum-joons-collaboration-mv-with-upcoming-movie-my-brilliant-life-revealed/

Guest SamriM

tnx 4 z information ..... and ya am new 4 this tread.... and am from Ethiopia am a fan of song hyeko next to shin mina and jun jihyun they are very beautiful and talented k actress ♥♡♥♡