Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Really, guys, I can't contain myself. I can't keep still.I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I don't like myself when I'm jittery.It's after 2am back where I am, but still I'm unable to sleep!Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting............~X(~X(~X(

Guest Maye May

I cant help but cry. She doesnt deserve this kind of treatment from people. She did everything to make good movies, dramas etc but people, by just one "negligence" due to the fault of others, they would conclude that she commited a sin that deserves too much criticisms. She's paying her taxes, she didnt steal the money that was lacking. It was still her money, from her hardwork. But people project as if she stole that money from them. I cant just imagine the feeling of betrayal that she feels right now. That no matter how hard she tries to make people happy with her projects, they will still go beyond just to degrade her persona. Heartless people!