Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tearsinh3aven

i know.. everyone was wearing something 'flashy'

and she was hmm... guys please stop fighting.. everyone knows how misleading pictures can be.. im so sorry to say this but the chinese media had a reputation..

4 hours before the fanmeeting...ive seen pictures of fans outside their hotel and the venue of the fanmeeting, theyve been there since early this morning!!

Four more hours? OMG, let me check Eastern time here, lol, it'll be around 3AM from where I live.

Ok. I'm very sorry for the outburst. If my words came too strong it's bec. since i monitored this china promo your comments really made me check who said it. And its always you. To all regulars here I'm sorry for this little chaos. Peace.

Guest tearsinh3aven

Ok. I'm very sorry for the outburst. If my words came too strong it's bec. since i monitored this china promo your comments really made me check who said it. And its always you. I PROBABLY READ YOU WRONG. I'm very sorry and I take back all that I said. And to all regulars here I'm sorry for my outburst too. I hope my apology is accepted so peace will reign again in thisn thread. I'm sorry tearsinheaven. Peace.

Are you sure it's ONLY me and ONLY ME said they don't look happy, and their smiles look forced? I know there are a lot of us in here said that. I am not the only one. Even if I said all that, that does not make me hate them or anything. Anyway, I think this arguement is useless and stupid. Let's forget it and keep on posting. Lol

Guest tearsinh3aven

Is she looking at him. I feel I'm too old to giggle at this age, but I can't help it.

She certain is! But I haven't seen one where he look at her, aww....Give her a look Bi.

Guest armyfun

SHK appears so refreshed and happy this morning, very nice hairstyle neatly tied up. much better than yesterday's very tired look.

Oh !!! did you saw them in this morning? :w00t: envy you very much . so glad with u :)

I knew this would come and I don't blame you winnie. Right, let's just see each other again after this whole China affair. This thread used to be a friendly thread bec people who are regulars here are broad-minded. We don't lambast ANYONE. Too bad we were invaded by narrow-minded antis who went out of their way just to criticize and judge SHG and Bi. Well we don't need you here.

tearsinheaven your name speaks for your personality. You have nothing but negatives in you. I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. Have a life.

And please for those who have nothing nice to say, make your own thread. Entitle it "ANTI BI-KYO's lets gather

here." OK? Please. let us run this thread as ususal.

Hello ! Please behave yourself People!!!!!!!

Please DO NOT ATTACK each other personal in this thread which is calling as "FRIENDLY" UHHHH, UMMMM????

"Tears in heaven" is a very beautiful and famous song of Eric Capton and it has been playing non-stop on American's Tv channels and radio stations for almost 15 years now ... millions of people love it ... So PLEASE DO NOT INSULT IT !!!!!

I'm a Bikyo shipper too and I was told once in this thread that I had to make my own thread to praise Bikyo !!!

Why you guys are not friendly and wellcome the newcomers ?????

I thinks lots of newcomers are not antis but are being lablled as antis !!! Oh well, SHG is not a saint and she is a human being like us too ... and human is not perfect ... I think they just have their own opinion .... I do not see any haters in here because no one insult or say I do not like SHG or SHG s*ck or someting like that at all !!! Why call them as antis and haters ????????????????

I'm scared everytime I go to this thread , but I love Bikyo and have to look for their information in Soompi

Peace out guys!!!!

Guest angel2nyt

now isnt this a cute picture..

i dont think their smiles were forced, especially for two people who have been working their butts off this past few weeks/months

i heard the television company begged sidus hq just for hye kyo to come to china despite her hectic schedule in korea so that the promotions will be better

let's just all be happy that she's there

besides she looks SO MUCH BETTER than in cha tae hyun's movie premiere

THREE MORE HOURS TO GO before the fanmeeting!!!

i wish i was in china right now

Guest tearsinh3aven

Hello ! Please behave yourself People!!!!!!!

Please DO NOT ATTACK each other personal in this thread which is calling as "FRIENDLY" UHHHH, UMMMM????

"Tears in heaven" is a very beautiful and famous song of Eric Captons and it has been playing non-stop on American's Tv channels and radio stations for almost 15 years now ... millions of people love it ... So PLEASE DO NOT INSULT IT !!!!!

I'm a Bikyo shipper to and I was told once in this thread that I have to make my own thread to praise Bikyo !!!!

Why you guys are not friendly and wellcome the newcomers ?????

I'm scare everytime I go to this thread , but I love Bikyo and have to look for theier information in Soompi

Peace out guys!!!!

i

I love it when you said this ""Tears in heaven" is a very beautiful and famous song of Eric Captons and it has been playing non-stop on American's Tv channels and radio stations for almost 15 years now ... millions of people love it ... So PLEASE DO NOT INSULT IT !!!!!"

I don't know if its sarcasm or not but love it. Well people, let us peacefully enjoy pictures.

Guest angel2nyt

uuuhhhmmm guys if you want to fight not in this thread.. youre all spamming.. i cant believe people are fighting just because their smiles look forced

and please let it be known that some fans here are very sensitive when it comes to song hye kyo.. so please just stop it.. and yes this is one of the friendliest thread here in soompi...

ive been in dreaded threads

5cacb48f03a3cbecf11f360pg8.jpg

6cbcc3fd3b66f247d6887dblf8.jpg

c411f62428236c318744f9dsh2.jpg

credits to baidu

Thanks to everyone who posted pics and updates especially to winnie. Shanda i cheked out your site. As organized as ever. Thank you for keeping it updated despite your work.

Bi was eavesdropping at HG and she had no idea at all. Soo cutie....

Bi and SHK ty for making us trully happy with your re-union. Wish you two all the best.

Guest tofumui

finally i get to see a pic of SHK arriving at the airport! thanks yum yum dimsum!...oh.Bi's bodyguard was there to protect SHK....

oh pls. let us just enjoy this event..don't based opinions just because of some pictures posted...because if we are to base some fan accounts bi_kyo were not boring! B)

SHK looked radiant as always...BI seemed tired but the glow in his eyes is something!!! :lol:

ohh is that Bi's bodyguard? the older guy beside SHK? yah those recent pix they're looking a lot more refreshed and happy. SHK is so pretty, i esp like it when her hair is up, cuz it really shows off her clear complexion.. and i wonder who's jacket she had to use to cover her legs cuz her black dress/skirt was short.. and it's like they just go there and it's almost time for them to leave.. boo