Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tianared

W0200702158568987531381.jpg

W0200702158575200068171.jpg

matching outfits again. :ido

There seems to be no interaction between them. They need to stop looking so up tight when they'r together. They are if anything close friends.

Guest strawberry-chan

Yeah ... It's like there's a 'space' between them ... Maybe they try to hide their relationship lol ... but they're like uncomfortable ... they maybe had a fight? lol or maybe they haven't seen each other for quite a long time xD... some people are shy you know... >.> keep hoping that it's becaus of the jet-lag...

Guest Denstradamus

I'm enjoying and loving these pictures as each and every one of them file in every hour or so, thanks guys!! I'm so proud of these two. This event didn't have to happen. Their busy schedules, travelling and the fact that the show has been almost 3 years old shouldn't have made this possible, but both of them (as well as their agencies) made it happen and are handling everything very well, despite being under the microscope as a rumoured couple. About them not "interacting" on stage, even if they were to make out grope each other to death in front of cameras, would this not make matters worse and allow everyone to call them "publicity richard simmons" and call it a publicity stunt? Until they come out as a couple (if indeed they are together), those loving moments wont happen in public (unless of course the cameras or media aren't around to film it heh). I dont ever remember or recall any "rumoured" couples acting all lovey dovey in front of the public eye.

maybe its because they haven't seen or talk to each other for quite some time... so its a bit awkward to be together again... i think they are close though... maybe they are just shy... or they don't want other people to know their real relationship... hmmm... lots of possibilities...

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Weird, I see nothing particularly new with the way SHK or Bi acted in this particular presscon as compared with their other presscons. What's the fuss all about?

Guest mama bear

whats next for song hye kyo?

i thinks fans from asia...can't really watch hwangjini maybe in japan they can watch but wat about other countries

i hope she'll make another korean drama! its been 3 years! hope its with rain!!!! its going to be a hit im so sure!

Guest espèce*

wow....I'm very glad to see those pics...it has been a long time since they showed up together ...

they looked very tired though...poor them !

SHK looked like a goddess...geez...her face is stunning...

Bi looked hotter than ever

Guest nofear11877

phew.... :phew: im glad to see the thread move this fast(it was page 745 when i last checked). :sweatingbullets: the visit to china with bi certainly brought a lot of buzz again. not that its bad, i think its beneficial for both of them. :rolleyes:

looking at their pics... i luv it. :wub: although like what most have said, they did look kinda tired on most of their pics. but it's understandable. im just happy to see both of them smile and glowing on some of the pics. i hope to see more actually. B)

and oh... about their clothes. i like it how its color coordinated. really makes them look like a couple. :rolleyes: i luv hye kyo's blue dress. wow... :o she really looks beautiful in it. :blush:

belated happy valentines day sisters!!!!! :wub:

Guest ShaolinMilk

There's definitely a lot of tension between the both of them. Their body language says it all. They're trying to look too "normal", and they're not being themselves. Both Bi's and SHK's smiles looked really forced. hmm..