Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Bi & SHK's schedule, as posted on hyesa.com:

==================================

송혜교, 비 중국 창사(장사)행 일정

Song Hye-Kyo & Bi's itinerary in Changsa (Jangsa), China

● 2007년 2월 15일/Feb. 15, 2007

PM 12:00 공항마중 (창사(장사) 황화국제공항)/Arrive at Changsa (Jangsa) International airport

PM 12:40 환영식 (후난경제TV 1층 홀)/Welcome activities (Hunan TV, 1st fl. hall)

PM 04:00 전국 언론 기자회견 (후난국제전시컨벤션호텔)/Press interview (Hunan International Exhibition Convention Hotel)

PM 07:30 <풀하우스> 특별 프로그램 / <Full House> special program

● 2007년 2월 16일/Feb. 16, 2007

PM 03:00 전국팬미팅 (창사세계지창 / 长沙世界之窗)/Fan meeting

● 2007년 2월 17일/Feb. 17, 2007

PM 01:20 한국으로 귀국/Return to South Korea

<참고/Notice>

※ 위의 일정은 2월 14일자 중국측 기사에서 나온 내용으로, 사정에 따라 다소 변경될 수 있습니다./The above itinerary is from a 2/14 report in a Chinese newspaper, so

things could change according to circumstances.

※ 위에 표시된 시간은 중국 현지 표준시간입니다./The times listed above are local times in China.

※ 중국 표준시간 + 1시간 = 한국시간이 됩니다./Time in China + 1 hour = Korean time

이상 www.hyesa.com

thanks 'p_ballereena' for posting the sked of bi and sgk...

i wonder what will they do in the morning till 3:00 pm on the 16th....just asking...

송혜교, 비 중국 창사(장사)행 일정

PM 04:00 전국 언론 기자회견 (후난국제전시컨벤션호텔)/Press interview (Hunan International Exhibition Convention Hotel)

thanks 'p_ballereena' for the schedule.

hmm, the schedule is not packed as usual lol, seem like they have another schedule on 16th and 17th morning. :sweatingbullets:

cant wait for bikyo pics.

aja! aja!

hwaiting!

wow she looks soo beautiful in her movie posters and the photoshoot pics!!!! :D ::jealous:: haha :(

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I hope they're spending today together!! oh wait spent cus its like 6:00 am tomorrow in korea hahah

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the sked! looks like it's only gonna be a brief time that they'll be there...but there's a fan meeting!!! lucky people!!! :w00t:

Hello, I'm new to this thread ^^

I've loved Song Hye Kyo ever since "Autumn in my heart" (I know;; old school)

I think she's one of the most beautiful korean actresses~

Ty for the schedule

Guest sweet_treats1812

Hello, I'm new to this thread ^^

I've loved Song Hye Kyo ever since "Autumn in my heart" (I know;; old school)

I think she's one of the most beautiful korean actresses~

Ty for the schedule

hi hi! welcome to the thread!!!

wow, you've known her for quite a while...i've only known her for two years..ever since full house :sweatingbullets: i agree with u though~ she is one of the most beautiful korean actresses out there ;)

*News: Song Hye Gyo (25 yrs old) has transformed beautifully into HwangJini and finally shows this image to the public. On the 14th, the movie's production company released photos for the initial poster and it is here that the public first sees her transformed appearance as HwangJini. For the past 7 months, filming has been kept tightly under wraps which is why this poster has acquired much interest. When Ha Ji Won's drama version of "HwangJini" was being broadcast, the movie's production team made sure not to reveal any information to the public as a way to avoid comparing Song Hye Gyo's image. Song Hye Gyo's shoot for the poster took place last month, January at Seoul's Han Studio.

source: SongHyeGyo.net (sorry if someone already post this ^^)

http://songhyegyonet.phanfare.com/show_ima...;rend=WEB_SMALL

http://songhyegyonet.phanfare.com/show_ima...;rend=WEB_SMALL

i'm sorry, but i can't post the pictures directly here --> "Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed" !?

oh, and Happy Valentine's Day guys ^^ Regardless how you'll spend your v-dae... i hope y'all have a meaningful holiday ;)

Guest angel2nyt

I like how the concept for the movie poster was in total contrast with that of the drama poster. The one for the drama has vivid, lively colors and Ha Ji Won was made to act seductive and sexy. The movie version has subtle, dark colors, and SHK was made to act formal and mysterious. This way, the two versions of the poster cannot be compared because they are totally different.

i totally agree...

this is one side of song hye kyo a lot of people have been dying to see..

the mysterious side

i guess they wanted to show the unglamorous side of hwang jinyi.. as you can see she still looks beautiful, but i think they wanted to focus more on what she felt during the whole perios

no wonder she took the role

Guest angel2nyt

송혜교, 비 중국 창사(장사)행 일정

<참고/Notice>

※ 위의 일정은 2월 14일자 중국측 기사에서 나온 내용으로, 사정에 따라 다소 변경될 수 있습니다./The above itinerary is from a 2/14 report in a Chinese newspaper, so

things could change according to circumstances.

※ 위에 표시된 시간은 중국 현지 표준시간입니다./The times listed above are local times in China.

※ 중국 표준시간 + 1시간 = 한국시간이 됩니다./Time in China + 1 hour = Korean time

이상 www.hyesa.com

thank you so much fro this..

i never knew my country and china's time zones are the same

im so happy their sched is not packed..

another ha ji won vs song hye kyo poll:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...115725&st=0

Guest sweet_treats1812

thank you so much fro this..

i never knew my country and china's time zones are the same

im so happy their sched is not packed..

another ha ji won vs song hye kyo poll:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...115725&st=0

yep..and so the comparisons begin..it's good to read some posts saying how it's not fair to compair the two right now though...at least now i know that not all people in soompi are biased :lol:

also, and i'm not saying this because i'm a song hye gyo fan (coz i like ha ji won too), but when i look at the posters, i really do prefer shg's version..i think the make up artists overdid ha ji won's look a bit too much (i don't really dig that red lipstich on hjw)..i prefer the simpler look on shg ;)

Guest angel2nyt

yep..and so the comparisons begin..it's good to read some posts saying how it's not fair to compair the two right now though...at least now i know that not all people in soompi are biased :lol:

also, and i'm not saying this because i'm a song hye gyo fan (coz i like ha ji won too), but when i look at the posters, i really do prefer shg's version..i think the make up artists overdid ha ji won's look a bit too much (i don't really dig that red lipstich on hjw)..i prefer the simpler look on shg ;)

yah i know what you mean...

hwang jin yi is the most searched movie in naver right now

a bigger version of the poster

f031101hi7.jpg

f031102bq4.jpg

credits to naver... is it too big

i have never seen a black hanbok before.. and its so elegant-looking

Guest kayem7289

^She's GORGEOUS.

I really hope that this will be the performance that will garner her more praise and attention (Not that she needs anymore attention lol).

But for some reason the posters remind me of Memoirs of a Geisha, they really do :phew:.

Maybe it's because there's a sense of vulnerability and sadness in her eyes.

well... hello all... quite a long time havent been here... in this heat of Hwang Jini, :blush: hehe i want to share with u guys aboout my thoughts on our two beautiful hwang Jini... ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo (yes... i did post this in the poll thread... but just want to share thought with fellow SHKers...)

Hwang Ji Ni that i know from reading from reliable sources... is beautiful, quick witted, and intelligent. She was born as gisaeng (as her mother was allegedly to be one..so automaticly she becomes one...) She had talents...composing sijo, playing instrument, dancing...She managed to be a very famous gisaeng but she lost her love because of her low status in the society...

to me, the poster of Hwang Jini by Ha Ji Won brought us the famous gisaeng, Myeong Wol (Hwang Jini gisaeng name which means Bright/Full Moon), with the vibrant colours, the smirk, the red lipstick and red hanbok completed the confident aura around her. A good combination to potray the alluring and seductive gisaeng. Very elegant, yes... but red colours also indicates something else... RED, the colour of blood... is something that you can describe as exciting. And notice that her hairpins (or should i say accessories?), are colourful... they successfully grabs our attention...

Song Hye Kyo version of Hwang Jini, on the other hand, brought us the Hwang Jini that are mysterious and deadly... her complexion is really pale, without colours, and in addition she is wearing black hanbok... as if she want to show us the very dark side of Hwang Jini... the BLACK hanbok, very elegant indeed... and very dark. The more i look at it, unexpectedly i shivered... it's kinda scary you know, if you continue to stare at her. Honestly, not that attention grabber, but once you look at it, you cannot simply look away for a moment.

Song Hye Kyo brought the cold-hearted, rigid and unmoving look while Ha Ji Won's poster has the 'come-to-me' look, very seductive and inviting.

20070214113408.610.0.jpg

Ha Ji Won, once again, the alluring and seductive gisaeng, while Song Hye Kyo, was looking out at us, as if trying to tell us her pain, her sadness.

20070214125709.659.0.jpg

Well...enough of rambling... this is my last comment. i watched a few episode of Ha Ji Won's version of hwang Jini, she sure did toughen the role up... only for very few times we only seen Jini broken apart... She did an amazing job... for the first time i acknowledge her as someone who can bring out this classic look, apart from Lee Young Ae (Dae Jang Geum).

All we hv to do is to wait for Song Hye Kyo's version then. there are certain angles of SHK that makes her Han Ji Eun cute, lovable, and cheerful images completely dissappear in the air... she has this dark side. And if she brings out this dark side of hers to potray Hwang Jini's dark side as in the posters potraying, I dare say her version will bring us an output that is quite unexpected.

and this is purely my opinion, no one is expected to agree with me 100%... so all comments are welcome...! ^_^

Oh man this is becoming more exciting. It's nice to know that HJN is the most searched movie in naver. (what's naver anyway? hehe sorry no idea) I love love the poster and the whole concept.

Re the polls, um, how can you compare something to something that you haven't seen? Pure imagination? Frankly that will just be a HJW vs SHG supporters. Let us just give credit to where it's due. Both girls put their hearts into the movie and drama. So cheers to both of them.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks for sharing the link! those people out there...waaa! they are SO lucky! it should be around 12 there by now...they should be arriving any time soon..gosh, too bad i have to go to bed! i hope this thread will be flooded with pics and updates tomorrow when i wake up hahahaha~

Oh man this is becoming more exciting. It's nice to know that HJN is the most searched movie in naver. (what's naver anyway? hehe sorry no idea) I love love the poster and the whole concept.

Re the polls, um, how can you compare something to something that you haven't seen? Pure imagination? Frankly that will just be a HJW vs SHG supporters. Let us just give credit to where it's due. Both girls put their hearts into the movie and drama. So cheers to both of them.

naver is a korean site..u can search for stuff there. it's just like yahoo in a way ;)

i must say, whoever thought up this idea of making the hwangjini poster look like the way it is is very brilliant..i think it's one of the best movie posters i've ever seen so far...it's really something to look at...it never fails to amaze me! the poster itself is already so COMPELLING~~~ :blush: