Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

i heard

many Koreans doesn't like Song Hye-Kyo????

Why???? :tears:

and someone told me that anti Bi-Kyo will come to Changasa

is it True????

Every artist has their own antis...so no need to worry, you cannot expect everyone to like her ..

As for anti Bikyoer going to Changsha..just for protest ??? I've not heard about it. :sweatingbullets:

I would like to tell you that we have a good number of bikyoers going to Changsha ... and will attend the FH show, fans meeting, etc.

What's the point of doing that kind of protest anyway ? I do not think Bi will be happy to see that and may be it will make things working the other way round instead of the way the antis want. Artists are living their own life the way that they want, not what the fans want, for sure.

Therefore, if they are really fans, they should try not to think they could dictate their idol's life.

Bi and Kyo are not politicians...so I think protest may not work :sweatingbullets:

Candy, hi! i'm not sure if its same article in hyesa but it has same pic of shk. the heading says that N. Korea is also interested in shk Hwang jinee.

anette, i just got back from hyesa and if i'm not mistaken the definite release date of hwang jinee is april 29th! (ref: #603 hyesa.com) so happy its earlier than i expected

i heard

many Koreans doesn't like Song Hye-Kyo????

Why???? :tears:

and someone told me that anti Bi-Kyo will come to Changasa

is it True????

not liking her????.......how can one not like such beauty and grace. :rolleyes:

honestly, i hope its not true. her dramas are all well received that except for one all are included in the top 100 dramas. i think with that kind of reception and having many cf's means that she's well liked, enough to have such prestigious cfs

and they say that the more popular you are the more antis you have.... :o

i found an article at hyesa re Bi-Kyo in China:

Actress Song Hye-Kyo will head to China with singer Bi after wrapping up filming on her movie, 'Hwang Jinee' (Director, Jang Yoon-Hyun¤ýProduction Cine2000, Cesar Entertainment).

That's because, starting on the 15th, for 2 nights and 3 days, she's going to do 'Full House' promotions in China's Hunan Province along with Bi.

The two stars are visiting China to commemorate the official broadcast of 'Full House' on Hunan Economy TV. During their stay, Song Hye-Kyo and Bi will hold interviews with various media and are also planning on having a large scale fan meeting.

On the 5th, Song Hye-Kyo finished filming her movie 'Hwang Jinee', which she had been working on for 7 months.

According to a Song Hye-Kyo rep., "There may be a few supplementary scenes that need to be shot, but all official filming has been completed," adding that "because Song Hye-Kyo has put her everything into this project for over half the year, she has still not been able to completely emerge from the project."

The rep. explained that in order to portray a strong, dominant woman, Song Hye-Kyo not only learned how to play the geomungo and write traditional Korean calligraphy, she also filmed her first ever bed scene and travelled to film on Mt. Gumgang, and in the process poured everything she had into 'Hwang Jinee'.

Jun Hyung-Hwa reporter aoi@mtstarnews.com

English translation by hyesa2 for hyesa.com

miss bi, exactly my thoughts!

thank you so much winnie

i'm feeling well now :rolleyes:

btw,are you going to changsa??

gemt, thanks for the news

No :tears: ... but my friends are going ... so surely I will have a lot of photos and fancam ... I plan to post some to Hyebaragi also .

i don`t care about anti bikyo, they are nonsense. btw my pray for them as long as they success and happy with their life. i hope song hye gyo managed to get the title as best actress as what bi got for his reputation in Asia and other parts of the world. on the other hand the issue about song was not popular or unlike by koreans, that was rubbish and moreover, she has more fans outside korea, especially, asian countries....name it who does not know her, Brunei, Malaysia, Thailand, Phillipine, Indonesia, Singapore,China,Taiwan etc. Come on... in my country, her poster hanged on all videoshop, mall and etc.

Autumn in my heart was played several times and not to mention fullhouse...when my bro was in UK, my fullhouse dvd was borrowed by his friends plus the English and even the Indians was so shocked and amazed by her talents and beauty. until now im waiting my dvd to be return back. luckily, i got three sets coz for backup hahahaha. one box my bro bought for me when he was visisting korea and he was able to visit the house...damn he was so lucky. i wish to go there!!!

lastly, im proud to be song`s fan and she is one of low profile artist with zillion fans around the world. i wish and hope bikyo to come true... :blush:

to anti bikyo....shush2...go away. :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :fury: they are so bulls**t

Guest raptile

No :tears: ... but my friends are going ... so surely I will have a lot of photos and fancam ... I plan to post some to Hyebaragi also .

it's great to know that there are a lot of fans going to Changsa to support them~ too bad it's too far for me to get there~ anyhow... i wish bi-kyo success in their promotion... and all the fans enjoy their time spent with them! i will cheer them on from the other side of the world~ fighting~ ^^

Guest tianared

Every artist has their own antis...so no need to worry, you cannot expect everyone to like her ..

As for anti Bikyoer going to Changsha..just for protest ??? I've not heard about it. :sweatingbullets:

I would like to tell you that we have a good number of bikyoers going to Changsha ... and will attend the FH show, fans meeting, etc.

What's the point of doing that kind of protest anyway ? I do not think Bi will be happy to see that and may be it will make things working the other way round instead of the way the antis want. Artists are living their own life the way that they want, not what the fans want, for sure.

Therefore, if they are really fans, they should try not to think they could dictate their idol's life.

Bi and Kyo are not politicians...so I think protest may not work :sweatingbullets:

I find these kinds of fans really really strange. It is very difficult to understand their odd way of thinking. Both are great artists and have worked very hard to get where they are. And both deserve to have a happy life outside of their acting and singing careers.

I really don't pay much attention to those antis....what I'm anxious and excited to see is her pictures. We need to be spoiled with new pictures of her!

I have to agree with you on that post. We shouldn't pay any attention to those antis. :tongue2: They are just ridiculous and need to get a life. I hope they don't ruin the trip for Song Hye Gyo. I am waiting for more pictures.

Guest angel2nyt

I really don't pay much attention to those antis....what I'm anxious and excited to see is her pictures. We need to be spoiled with new pictures of her!

exactly... i cant believe how these people are willing to spend money just to let the artists know how they hate him/her..

i thought they had learned their lesson after unee passed away..

anyways..

song hye kyo fighting..i hope to see tons of pics and videos.. espeically the song hye kyo is said to be the most popular korean actress in the chinese region

Guest soutsada7

any more pix of hwangjini bts? ahhhh!!! it seems like I've been waiting forever for a glimpse of the movie :lol: guess this time they're really keeping everything low-profiled :P

We support SHK where ever, whenever and whatever she is. Can't wait for her news with Bi in Changsa. Has been a long time did not get to see her with Bi. SHK is a very private person, ever since her last experienced, she tries not to get to near with her co-star. U can see from the premiere that she even turn away from camera. Aja Aja fighting SHK.

Guest nofear11877

i can never comprehend how the antis manage to go to great lengths of showing their hate on stars cuz its just mind boggling how they reason out things on their heads(it's like this--"i'll go to changsa to show our hate to bi-kyo"). that's why i agree with most of you guys, it's best to ignore them cuz first of all they don't know the personal triumphs and challenges the stars face on an everyday basis--so they don't know what they go through. plus, if we pay our attention to the antis they might just ruin our day. :sweatingbullets: so yeah... i simply ignore them.

soutsada... i guess they're not releasing more bts pics of hwangjini at the moment. :( that's why i simply made myself one--the psed pics i recently made. they're really keeping us on our toes. but im not really complaining right now cuz im sure by wednesday we'll be flooded with pics of bi-kyo. :blush: i can't wait!!! :w00t:

oh... and thanks guys. im glad you liked what i made. i had fun making it. :D

gummonster... hye-kyo doesn't like being too close to her co-star since she learned her lesson--the public hook-up and break-up of lee byung hun. she went through an awful lot of pain and ever since then, she tries not to get close to any of her male co-stars. thus, she's become more private and more careful with her actions.

i always think people who are anti something and actually go all out have no lives. if they want to protest, why dont they protest something meaningful like aids or proverty or real fur of animals etc etc

well i hope the antis wont do anything harmful to rain and shk. :tears:

Guest gummonster

i can never comprehend how the antis manage to go to great lengths of showing their hate on stars cuz its just mind boggling how they reason out things on their heads(it's like this--"i'll go to changsa to show our hate to bi-kyo"). that's why i agree with most of you guys, it's best to ignore them cuz first of all they don't know the personal triumphs and challenges the stars face on an everyday basis--so they don't know what they go through. plus, if we pay our attention to the antis they might just ruin our day. :sweatingbullets: so yeah... i simply ignore them.

soutsada... i guess they're not releasing more bts pics of hwangjini at the moment. :( that's why i simply made myself one--the psed pics i recently made. they're really keeping us on our toes. but im not really complaining right now cuz im sure by wednesday we'll be flooded with pics of bi-kyo. :blush: i can't wait!!! :w00t:

oh... and thanks guys. im glad you liked what i made. i had fun making it. :D

gummonster... hye-kyo doesn't like being too close to her co-star since she learned her lesson--the public hook-up and break-up of lee byung hun. she went through an awful lot of pain and ever since then, she tries not to get close to any of her male co-stars. thus, she's become more private and more careful with her actions.

oh, okay, thanks for the information.

Guest sweet_treats1812

it's a little sad that it turned out that way..to not be too close to ur co-star coz of what happened in the past. not that i'd blame her..gosh, i'd probably be like that too! but then again, it's cool enough to see that she remains good friends with her co-stars...u can see how comfortable she was with cha tae hyun, for example...

anyways...i wonder what those anti's are thinking about now? gosh, what a waste of time! to go someplace and just declare how much u hate someone...i mean puh-lease...go take your anger out on something else...go marching on the streets and abolish poverty or try and find a cure for AIDS..that would really help this world...mwahahaha..i love this planet. we get so much variety that sometimes u just can't deal with it any other way but to laugh :lol: