Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

more news article on SHKs latest Chaumet ad/promo photos 

Elegant Song Hye-kyo, all cuts are pictorial

Sports Dong-A original article transmission 2021-05-04 20:57

[Image] It's a daily life pictorial Song Hye-kyo, Chaumet boutique appearance'still goddess beauty' (2).jpg

★Main cut★ [Image] It's a daily life pictorial Song Hye-kyo, Chaumet boutique appeared'still goddess beauty' (4).jpg

Graceful Song Hye-kyo and all the cuts

Photographic actor Song Hye-kyo visited the boutique of the brand that is working as an ambassador.

Actress Song Hye-gyo in the released photos showed her elegance and progressive femininity, while wearing a new collection to show her unique style. Song Hye-kyo completed a simple yet sophisticated style by matching the collection jewelry, including watches, to a comfortable shirt.

You can see more videos and photos of the Josephine campaign with Song Hye-kyo through Chaumet's official Kakao Talk channel.

Reporter Jeong Hee-yeon of Donga.com 

https://news.nate.com/view/20210504n36718

more news article on SHKs contribution to promote Korean culture

Korea's fashion to inform the world #Song Hye-kyo #BTS (Vis)[Comprehensive]

Ex-Sports News original article transmission 2021-05-04 22:20

Cap 2021-05-04 22-10-01-502.jpg

[Reporter Oh Soo-jung of X-Sports News] Professor Kyung-deok Seo shared the opportunity to start public relations activities in Korea with actor Song Hye-kyo. In addition, designer Kim Li-eul drew attention by saying that the hanbok suit worn by BTS was her work.

skip unrelated

Professor Seo Kyung-deok shared the opportunity to be together with actor Song Hye-kyo to promote Korea. He recalled, "One day, I met Song Hye-kyo naturally at a meeting. I was surprised to see it only on TV because I was a celebrity."

“Then, I was able to talk naturally, and Song Hye-gyo knows about my public relations activities in Korea. He said that he would like to help if he could help himself. So, I got to work with you right away. So I started offering Korean language service to the Museum of Modern Art in New York 10 years ago. I started."

https://news.nate.com/view/20210504n37799

• Like 1

OSEN

Song Hye-kyo,'Boyfriend' director sent a heart for a snack tea gift♥

Input 2021.05.06. 5:54 pm
0004400941_001_20210506175405453.jpg?type=w430Original view
[OSEN=Reporter Ha Soo-jeong] Song Hye-kyo received a snack tea gift from the PD who was breathing with the drama'Boyfriend' and left a certification shot.
On the afternoon of the 6th, actor Song Hye-kyo posted a post on his Instagram story saying "Thank you, Director Park Shin-woo~", along with a thumbs-up emoticon and a photo.
In the released photo, there is a snack car that arrived at the scene of Song Hye-kyo's new drama'We Are Breaking Up'. The snack car was a gift from PD Park Shin-woo, who directed the tvN drama ``Boyfriend,'' which ended in 2019, and Song Hye-kyo decomposed into the female protagonist Cha Soo-hyun.
Song Hye-kyo thanked the surprise gift by drawing a large heart on the snack tea photo sent by PD Park Shin-woo.
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo confirmed the drama comeback SBS'I'm Breaking Up' after two years and is filming. 
/ hsjssu@osen.co.kr
[Photo] Song Hye-kyo SNS
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004400941

Song Hye-kyo,'Heart♥' to a coffee tea gift sent by the director of'Boyfriend' [TEN★]

Input 2021.05.07. 5:01 am
[Ten Asia = Reporter Tae Yuna]
0000479924_001_20210507050103997.jpg?type=w430
Actor Song Hye-kyo expressed gratitude for receiving a snack tea gift from PD Park Shin-woo, who was breathing with the drama'Boyfriend'.
On the afternoon of the 6th, Song Hye-kyo posted a photo on his Instagram story with a post saying, "Director Shin-woo Park~ Thank you."
In the photos released on this day, the image of a snack car that arrived at the scene of Song Hye-kyo's new drama'I'm breaking up' was contained. The snack car was a gift from PD Park Shin-woo, who directed tvN'Boyfriend', which ended in 2019, and Song Hye-kyo disassembled into the female protagonist Cha Soo-hyun in the play.
Song Hye-kyo confirmed the drama comeback SBS'I'm Breaking Up' after two years and is filming. Actors Jang Ki-yong, Kim Joo-heon, and Choi Hee-seo appear.
Tae Yu-na, reporter of Tenasia youyou@tenasia.co.kr.                       source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000479924

Sports Seoul

Couple? friend? A combination of male and female friends in the entertainment world calling for excitement [Saturday Seoul]

Input 2021.05.07. 11:09 am
[Sports Seoul, Yoon Soo Gyeonggi] Can a man and a woman be friends?
The affectionate friendship between Song Hye-kyo and Yoo In is attracting attention.
Recently, Song Hye-kyo authenticated the coffee tea sent by Yoo Yoo-in, a family member and best friend of the agency'UAA' on his SNS.
In the released picture,'I love you, Song Hye-kyo. There is a picture of the coffee tea and cup holder that says, ‘Moonsumugang.’
They also posted friendly photos they took together on social media, attended the premiere, and even appeared in cameo friendships, revealing their strong friendship.
In addition to Song Hye-kyo and Yoo-in, we looked for male and female representatives from the entertainment industry who are showing a passionate friendship across gender.
0000766616_001_20210507110904203.png?type=w430Original vie
yoonssu@sportsseoul.com
PhotoㅣYoutube
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000766616

OSEN

"Beauty seeing through black and white" Song Hye-kyo, dog and filming tour [★SHOT!]

Input 2021.05.07. 10:57 PM
0004401728_001_20210507225705183.jpg?type=w430Original view
[OSEN=Reporter Ji Min-kyung] Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her elegant beauty.
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 7th, with the words "with ruby".
In the released photo, there is a picture of Song Hye-kyo posing with her pet dog Ruby at the set. Song Hye-kyo, wearing a dark simple dress, drew attention with an elegant atmosphere and beautiful beauty.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is filming after confirming an appearance on SBS'I'm Breaking Up'. /mk3244@osen.co.kr
[Photos] 송혜교 Instagram
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004401728

Star News

Song Hye-kyo, overwhelming black and white filter.. 40s selfish beauty (ft. dog) [Star IN★]

Input 2021.05.07. 10:59 PM
 Revision 2021.05.07. 11:00 PM
[Star News Reporter Kang Min-kyung]
0002953251_001_20210507230002346.jpg?type=w430Original view
Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her beauty that overwhelms the black and white filter.
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 7th.
In the released photo, Song Hye-kyo took a picture with her pet ruby while shooting the jewelery brand Chaumet, who is active as an ambassador. It boasted a jewel-like appearance even in a black and white filter.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo appears in SBS's new drama'We Are Breaking Up'. 'Now, we are breaking up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that writes'farewell' and reads'love'.
Reporter Kang Min-kyung light39@mtstarnews.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002953251

SHK ranked no 1 Fashionista who sounded billions

"Up to 1.4 billion won" Song Hye-kyo → G-Dragon, fashion styling that makes a lot of noise (all year round)

The original article was sent to the newsletter 2021-05-07 21:27

Knight image

[Reporter Park Soo-in on the news]

Fashionistas who sounded billions were revealed.

In KBS 2TV's'All Year Live' section,'Woman Running on the Chart', which aired on May 7th, we checked out the 2nd episode of star fashion. Suzy, who ranked 9th, proved the Wannabe star of women in their twenties and thirties by digesting items worth 306 million won from dresses in the 30,000 won range.Kim Hee-seon, who ranked 8th, showed the dignity of the'original sold-out girl' by perfectly digesting inexpensive items and top-priced jewelry from 20,000 won to earrings of 400 million won.Seventh was Choo Seong-hoon, a fashionista with a solid body. It is known that Choo Seong-hoon, a self-proclaimed luxury enthusiast, has a range of shoes worth 25 million won to watches worth 870 million won.6th place is Red Velvet Joy. Joy, who has emerged as a private clothes fashion restaurant, has a variety of charms ranging from tens of thousands of won styling to 50,000 won styling.The fifth place was Na Hoon-a, a fashionista who was ahead of the times. Na Hoon-ah, who appeared on KBS'Big Show' in 1996, was at the time of 700 million won in diamonds. It was said that it was the amount that could purchase one more apartment even after purchasing one Gangnam apartment.The fourth place was the group Black Pink. Black Pink, who is active as a luxury ambassador with all four members, is showing off her screaming styling. In particular, the necklace Rosé recently wore attracted a lot of attention with a quoted price of 1 billion won.The third place was Gong Hyo-jin, a representative fashionista in Korea. Gong Hyo-jin, who is inspiring a sensation of being sold out for every piece, attracted attention with his styling, which cost 970 million won at an awards ceremony he recently attended.

2nd place is Big Bang G-Dragon. G-Dragon, who raised 200,000 won sneakers at a value of 20 million won, wore a watch costing about 59 million won, which is more expensive than a foreign car, and showed a styling that sounded'billion'.

Song Hye-kyo, who ranked No. 1, showed a styling that costs 1.4 billion won in a photo shoot, while also boasting a luxurious atmosphere with items worth tens of thousands of won. (Photo = KBS
https://news.nate.com/view/20210507n34092

Song Hye-kyo, fashionista first place... Only the jewelry worn in the pictorial is 1.4 billion (live throughout the year) [TV capture]

Sports Today original article transmission 2021-05-07 21:27

TV Daily Photo

[Sports Today Reporter Hye-sun Hyun] Song Hye-kyo, "Live All Year", was ranked No. 1 in fashionistas.

On the evening of the 7th, KBS2's entertainment program'All Year Live' ranked the star fashionistas.

On this day's broadcast, the rankings of the celebrities who showed'billion' sounding fashion and'huck' sounding fashion were selected. 9th place Suzy, 8th place Kim Heesun, 7th place Chu Seonghun, 6th place Red Velvet Joy, 5th place Na Hoonah, 4th place Black Pink, 3rd place Gong Hyojin, 2nd place G-Dragon,

1st place Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye-kyo showed off a costume worth about 3.45 million won in'That Winter, The Wind Blows'. In addition, Song Hye-kyo became a hot topic by wearing jewelry worth 1.4 billion won in a magazine shoot.

[Sports Today reporter Hyeseon Hyun ent@stoo.com]

https://news.nate.com/view/20210507n34091

• Like 2

TV report

Song Hye-kyo, a happy two-shot with a dog'Dazzling Alluring Beauty' [Report: Cut]

Input 2021.05.08. 1:14 PM
0001184907_001_20210508131402742.jpg?type=w430Original vie
[TV Report = Reporter Ha Soo-na] Actor Song Hye-kyo released a lovely two-shot with a puppy Ruby and caught the eye. 
On the 7th, Song Hye-kyo published a jewel emoticon and “with ruby” on his Instagram, revealing a photo. 
The photo shows Song Hye-kyo holding a ruby at the set and smiling brightly. Song Hye-kyo's alluring beauty and lovely smile break through the black and white, causing admiration. Song Hye-kyo and Ruby's affectionate two-shot add warmth.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is planning to find home fans through the SBS drama'I'm breaking up'. 
Reporter 하수나 mongz@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = Song Hye-kyo on Instagram 
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/213/0001184907
  • Like 1

Herald POP

Song Hye-kyo and Seo Jeong-yeon are impressed by the coffee tea gift "Thank you, sister ♥"

Input 2021.05.08. 3:25 PM
202105081513018464256_20210508152134_01_20210508152503976.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Herald POP = Reporter Eui-Jung Lim]
202105081513018464256_20210508152405_01_20210508152503990.jpg?type=w430Original view

Song Hye-kyo released a coffee tea certification shot from Seo Jeong-yeon.
Actress Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on her Instagram on the 8th. Song Hye-kyo left a message with the photo, "Sister, thank you~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥".
In the released photo, there is a coffee tea sent by actor Seo Jeong-yeon. Along with the coffee tea, the phrase "We are supporting Youngeun and'We are breaking up' ♡ Please do our best" attracts attention.
Song Hye-kyo confirmed the drama comeback SBS'I'm Breaking Up' after two years and is shooting. Actors Jang Ki-yong, Kim Joo-heon, and Choi Hee-seo appear.
popnews@heraldcorp.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003430980

8 Things To Know About Song Hye-Kyo

8 Things To Know About Song Hye-Kyo
South Korean actress, Song Hye-kyo is one of the buzziest and biggest names in Asia—here are eight things to know about her 

Song Hye-kyo is a household name in her native South Korea and is one of Asia's biggest stars. Ask anyone about Hallyu and you'll most likely hear her name on their lips. She's particularly well-known for helping spread the Korean Wave in the region, no doubt, in part with her notable roles in various dramas and movies such as My Girl And I (2005) and Full House (2004) which catapulted her to superstar status.

But for those who have only heard about the actress and are interested in learning more, you've come to the right place. Here are eight things to know about Song Hye-kyo, one of Asia's buzziest starts. 

1/8She started modeling at age 14

Growing up, Song wanted to be an athlete, not a movie star, and she was training to become a figure skater. But in 1996, when she was a 14-year-old high school student, her parents entered her in the SunKyung modeling contest, and she won. Soon after, Song landed supporting roles on television variety shows, including One of a Pair (1997) and First Love (1996–1997). 

2/8She got her first big break in 2000

Four years later, she nabbed the leading role in the television drama series Autumn in My Heart (2000) which follows a cancer-stricken teen who falls in love with her adopted brother. It was one of the most popular shows that year and helped launch the "Korean Wave," a period of increased global interest in South Korean pop culture, which also launched Song to international stardom.

What solidified her status in Asia is the gambling drama, All In (2003) with Lee Byung-hun and the romantic-comedy, Full House (2004) opposite K-pop star, Rain. She also took on her first big-screen role in My Girl and I (2005) which received a cult following in Asia. 

3/8She’s a prolific brand ambassador 

Spoiler

Song, who’s often touted as one of South Korea’s great beauties, has landed myriad brand sponsorships. She recently added Italian fashion house, Fendi to her ever-growing list of luxury brand endorsements, becoming its first-ever Korean global ambassador. She's also an ambassador for Chaumet, Bottega Veneta and Korean skincare brand, Sulwahsoo.

4/8She’s an award-winning actress

Spoiler

lg.php?bannerid=8771&campaignid=2302&zon
lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=59

Throughout her career, Song has proven herself to be an accomplished actress. In 2013, she nabbed her first Grand Prix award, which is the highest accolade for South Korean actors, for her work in the television drama That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013).

She also has three Daesangs (Grand Prize), the highest award in South Korea under her belt, earning them in 2013 for That Winter, the Wind Blows opposite Jo In-sung and Descendants of the Sun (2016) opposite Song Joong-ki. In 2016, she was awarded the President's Award at the 7th Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards.

5/8She worked with two Hong Kong directors

Spoiler

Song played a supporting role in Wong Kar-wai's The Grandmaster (2013) where she learned Cantonese and martial arts. After that, she worked on the romantic epic, The Crossing (2014) with director John Woo. The movie was originally announced in 2008 but was cancelled the following year and then was brought back in 2011. But Woo's recovery from a tonsil tumour removal procedure in 2012 delayed the production as well as scheduling conflicts with the cast. The movie eventually began filming in June 2013.

Another movie that Song did overseas is the Chinese movie, The Queens (2015), directed by Taiwanese singer, actress and writer, Annie Yi. 

6/8She's making her drama comeback

Spoiler

After the success of Descendents of the Sun, Song took a two-year hiatus and returned to drama with the romantic melodrama, Encounter (2018) alongside Park Bo-gum. Song chose to go on a break after the conclusion of Encounter

She is set to make her highly-anticipated comeback in Now We're Breaking Up, opposite Jang Ki-yong. The drama is helmed by My Love From Another Star (2013) director, Lee Gil-bok while Je In will be penning the drama as the screenwriter. Song is going to play Ha Young-eun, a trendy and intelligent manager of a fashion label's design team. 

7/8She's a fashion icon

Spoiler

Besides her status as one of Asia's sought-after actresses and one of the highest-paid actresses in South Korea, Song is also a fashion icon in her own right. She's an honouree of Tatler's Asia's Most Stylish 2020 list and fashion brands such as Fendi and Bottega Veneta also chose her as their brand ambassadors thanks to her timeless beauty and fashionable looks.

As an ambassador for Chaumet, Song is also the face of the iconic Joséphine collection, representing sensuality, femininity and playfulness. In an exclusive interview with Tatler, she says, "I really wanted to explore the ways on how we can empower women to be their best selves and how we could celebrate femininity in various ways." "I try to embody the spirit of Joséphine in everything that I do, to be progressive but steadfast in my beliefs and discipline and to be assertive yet elegant. I think this is something that all women should strive to be," she adds.

8/8She's part of the strong trio, "Tae-Hye-Ji"

Spoiler

lg.php?bannerid=8771&campaignid=2302&zon
lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=59

"Tae-Hye-Ji" is the name given to three of South Korea's most popular actress. In addition to Song, Kim Tae-hee and Jun Ji-hyun are part of the trio—these three actresses brought about the Hallyu wave and spread the popularity of Korean dramas all over Asia. This article was originally published on July 24, 2019 and was updated on May 3, 2021....source credit @https://hk.asiatatler.com/society/7-things-to-know-about-song-hye-kyo

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 pics/tweets in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1