Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

My Daily

I met Song Hye-kyo and Ryu Seung-beom... It's the same as it was 17 years ago. "The sunlight pours out"

Input 2021.02.17. 7:00 am
 Revision 2021.02.17. 7:01 am
202102170648828736_1_20210217070146449.jpg?type=w430Original view
[My Daily = Reporter Seungrok Lee] Actor Song Hye-kyo (40) and Ryu Seung-beom (41) met.
Song Hye-kyo released a photo taken with Ryu Seung-beom on Instagram on the 16th. Hong Jang-hyun's Instagram photos were brought by Song Hye-kyo to his Instagram, and under the phrase'Friends', Song Hye-kyo added the words "Sunlight pours out Yeonwoo & Minho".
In the photo, Ryu Seung-beom and Song Hye-kyo are friendly with their shoulders. The friendship between the two can be felt in the pictures. 'Sunshine Pours' is an SBS drama that aired 17 years ago in 2004. Song Hye-kyo and Ryu Seung-beom played the roles of Yeonwoo and Minho, respectively, and were loved by viewers.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is scheduled to comeback with the drama'The Glory'. 'The Glory', starring Song Hye-kyo, dreamed of becoming an architect, but the protagonist, who dropped out of school due to brutal school violence in high school, was attacked, and the lead married and gave birth to a child. After that, the content begins with a thorough or desperate revenge against the perpetrators and bystanders.
[Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram]
(Reporter Seung-rok Lee roku@mydaily.co.kr)...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/117/0003464089
  • Like 2

update from Fendi IG

6afb0f0cgy1gnqvtt2rbvj20tz1f7kgc.jpg

fendi's profile picture
Talented, confident, and undeniably stylish with an effortless edge. Just announced as the new #FendiAmbassador, Korean actress @kyo1122 is captured in the #FendiSS21 total look. #HyeKyoSong

Media: @harpersbazaarkorea
Photographer: @mokjungwook
Editor: Hwang Inae
Styling: Kim Hyunkyoung
Hair: Lee Iljung
Makeup: Jo Eunjeong

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Does anyone know if Harper Bazaar Korea March 2021 issue featuring SHK comes in more than 1 cover  photo just like W Korea Jan 2021 issue with 3 cover photos ?                                         6afb0f0cgy1gnob0xyglmj20uc11xabt.jpg6afb0f0cgy1gnob0www9dj20uc11xadf.jpg6afb0f0cgy1gnob0y9n3ij20uc11xtbo.jpg

Even just a simple like on IG of her celeb friends gained attention , news article about it trends in nate/naver!

Song Hye-kyo also'I like'... Kim Hye-soo x Yoo Yeon-seok, black and white overwhelming beautiful two-shot [Star IN★]

Star News original article transmission 2021-02-18 16:29[Star News Reporter Kang Min-kyung]

Kim Hye-soo, Yeon-Seok Yoo / Photo = Kim Hye-soo Instagram

In the following photo, Kim Hye-soo is sitting on the stage and staring at a place. During the rehearsal, she is wearing a mask carefully. Song Hye-kyo, who encountered this, also showed affection by clicking'Like' on the post.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210218n32182

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Tess Stenzel
Wednesday, 17 February 2021

Fendi has announced actress Song Hye-Kyo as the luxury house’s first Korean global ambassador.

“Song Hye-Kyo is an icon of the era that shows the beauty of a blend of tenderness, strength, and a confident attitude, and she fits well with the values that Fendi pursues,” stated Fendi during the announcement in a post published by W Korea.

Song, a famous actress, is a household name in her native South Korea and best known for her work in TV dramas.

She broke the news to her ten million-plus followers on Instagram and showcased looks exclusively from Fendi’s spring-summer 2021 collection in a pictorial with Harper’s Bazaar Korea.

“I am very thrilled to be a part of the Fendi family as it is a brand close to my heart. I am looking forward to the exciting journey ahead with Fendi,” said the actress.

Fendi is the latest luxury brand that Song endorses alongside french jewelry brand Chaumet, Bottega Veneta, and Korean skincare line, Sulwahsoo.

In 2018 Song was ranked 6th in Forbes magazine’s Korea power celebrity list.

Photo credit: via Fendi.com...source credit @https://fashionunited.uk/news/people/fendi-appoints-song-hye-kyo-as-first-korean-global-ambassador/2021021753651

TISG-mobile.png

Entertainment  Celebrity  Fendi appoints Song Hye Kyo as first Korean ambassador

Fendi appoints Song Hye Kyo as first Korean ambassador

The Italian luxury brand announced Ms Song's appointment on Feb 15

kyo1122.png Song Hye Kyo appears in Harper's Bazaar. Picture: Instagram.         Seoul — Song Hye Kyo will be reuniting with her Descendants of the Sun screenwriter Kim Eun-sook in a new K-drama series. The 39-year-old actress has just signed on to be Fendi’s first Korean ambassador. Based on a report by Soompi, as reported by CNA, the Italian luxury brand made the announcement on Monday (February 15). In the report, a rep from Fendi explained why they chose the Korean idol for the brand. According to the rep, Song is this generation’s icon with a beauty that embodies gentleness, strength, and a confident attitude. She personifies Fendi’s values. Song posted on Instagram photos of her Harper’s Bazaar Korea March 2021 cover shoot, all of which feature Fendi’s Spring 2021 collection. Song shared in the magazine interview that she never stops pushing herself to go out of her comfort zone.song.pngSong Hye Kyo is the new face of Fendi. Picture: Instagram

“Although things look fancy on the outside when I’m abroad working with respectable directors and actors, it wasn’t easy being in their culture with imperfect language skills,” she said. “However, I think that I walked down a good path, because I never participated in anything that someone pushed me to do. Rather, it’s always because I’ve wanted to do it. Nevertheless, it is still lacking.  Acting gets harder, the more I do it.”

She added, “As I age and take on older roles, I know that more expectations come with it. I used to think that acting would get easier when I get to my thirties, but I think I was more comfortable then. It gets harder and harder, and I still have a long way to go.”

Born on November 22, 1981, Song Hye Kyo is a South Korean actress. She gained international popularity through her leading roles in television dramas Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004), That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013), Descendants of the Sun (2016), and Encounter (2018). Her film work includes Hwang Jin Yi (2007), The Grandmaster (2013), My Brilliant Life (2014), and The Queens (2015).

In 2017, Song Hye-kyo ranked 7th in Forbes magazine’s Korea Power Celebrity list, and 6th in 2018. She is referred to as one of “The Troika” along with Kim Tae-hee and Jun Ji-hyun, collectively known by the acronym “Tae-Hye-Ji”. The Success Of Song’s Television Dramas Internationally Established Her As A Top Hallyu Star.

Send in your scoop to news@theindependent.sg ...source credit @https://theindependent.sg/fendi-appoints-song-hye-kyo-as-first-korean-ambassador/

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo Is FENDI’s First Ever Female Actress Ambassador
BY VICTORIA MARIAN BELMIS / FEB 15, 2021 03:42 AM EST Share with Facebook  Share with Twitter  
Song Hye Kyo
On February 15,               

http://images.en.koreaportal.com/data/images/full/43114/song-hye-kyo.jpg?w=750

the luxury fashion brand Fendi announced that Song Hye Kyo is their newest ambassador and they made a great decision on choosing the renowned actress for her elegance, confidence and beauty.
According to a source related to the fashion brand, Song Hye Kyo embodies Fendi and the values it appreciates stating, "Song Hye Kyo is this generation's icon of a beauty that embodies gentleness, strength, and a confident attitude. She goes well with the values that Fendi appreciates."
Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo shares her thoughts about being selected as Fendi's first-ever Korean actress ambassador, saying, "I am very happy to become a member of the Fendi family and represent the brand. I am looking forward to the journey together with the brand in the future."
Recently, Song Hye Kyo showcased her Fendi exuding confidence and timeless beauty in a pictorial with Harper's Bazaar Korea and even sat in an interview for the magazine's March 2021 issue. 
The Korean top actress sported some signature looks for Fendi's 2021 Spring-Summer collection during the photoshoot, and she looked regal like the queen she is!
Song Hye Kyo also shared her realizations being in the entertainment industry for a long time, "Although things look fancy on the outside when I'm abroad working with respectable directors and actors, it wasn't easy being in their culture with imperfect language skills. But because I never participated in work because someone pushed me too, and rather because I wanted to, I think I've walked a good path. Even then, I lack a lot. Acting gets harder the more I do it."
Furthermore, the Korean A-list actress added, "As I age and take on older roles, I know that more expectations come with it. I used to think that acting would get easier when I get to my thirties, but I think I was more comfortable then. It gets harder and harder, and I still have a long way to go."
Currently, Song Hye Kyo reunites with "Descendants of the Sun" writer Kim Eun Sook for an upcoming drama, "The Glory."
Source  Credit @http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/48018/20210215/song-hye-kyo-is-fendi-s-first-ever-female-actress-ambassador.htm

Song Hye Kyo Becomes Luxury Brand Fendi’s First Ever Female Actress Ambassador
A luxury brand fit for a queen. 

7pgURhGstHEVoE-haKD7XOu0DixqAbwGEMgmxAaU
 Ron Kim 4 days ago
Song Hye Kyo has become luxury brand Fendi‘s first-ever actress and female ambassador! She showcased her new partnership in Harper’s Bazaar‘s March issue. 

Pl5xKPOUWmypUKiUYKal2vRuyl14tW606IuEmI1odhTNGOzZoodxVvQM-Wr7OAfn4FJSnhxdC4JED6S7uEzQ6pLOzgD9RvMDX_B_M2pAdA8KDqSC=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365
According to Fendi, Song Hye Kyo was the perfect fit to become the luxury brand’s first Korean actress ambassador. 

pTzvSk00FYmoygZMrotVH5r0gHvakHpda_G02-o42E9UpxxbV9j3DwKNQBWyStuGR9lGbqLCAWt482KBpiNe5z7-HZZiWxYTjyuwNqoKIEofceXF=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Song Hye Kyo is an icon of this era of soft yet tough, showcasing an overflowing confidence and beauty. And she meshes well with the values Fendi is pursuing.
— Fendi 

vWzeYiAKm7qPooMMzPRq0S9cLSvAq1zf3CJe4F8ivzZi980k2nniPk_H56VTOBf2J-KMtug7Th2GTo5u9eGjuPcQbYOTRml_0DpWeMZxPlWtQA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Song Hye Kyo also commented on being able to work with Fendi.
I am very happy to become a member of the Fendi family and represent the brand. I am looking forward to the journey together with the brand in the future.
— Song Hye Kyo
In the official images released by Fendi and Harper’s Bazaar for their March issue, Song Hye Kyo can be seen wearing Fendi’s white linen dress and a floral print trench coat, the signature look for Fendi’s 2021 Spring-Summer collection. She also added the brand’s signature Peekaboo ISeeU Medium bags to accentuate her look. 

AgJ7SPcn0I_SMcl7pORlWEEXD1YTyNBD5SanHEeMRCiTEPkM4BW1YFm4fsxJhNmwoKMmqybTcR-2tKKnWFbqbNPucDd-vBcuP2q_pmcmKuuKu4M=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Currently, Song Hye Kyo is filming for her upcoming drama The Glory, which reunites her with Descendants of the Sun writer Kim Eun Sook. 

Dj-LZASlb_Jef3lIkrdOVsDsW6hOsikj7Ai_IRO7lWVNzSK4p7SvPviZ1vRMIVrW-5GC9hIcrNaZZkI0IF8bxIX9hvqr9nMx8OwP4nHWI_NSnZQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-becomes-luxury-brand-fendi-first-ever-female-actress-ambassador/

Song Hye-kyo and Lee Min-ho, clad in luxury brand in latest magazine covers

By Racquel Quieta
Published On: February 19, 2021, 05:31 PM 

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo is the newest global brand ambassador of Italian luxury fashion house Fendi, and her fellow K-drama star Lee Min-ho was also spotted rocking signature looks from the luxury brand in his latest magazine cover.

song hye kyo and lee min ho

Song Hye-Kyo and Lee Min-ho rcking signature looks from Fendi / Source: kyo1122 and fendi (IG)

In consecutive Instagram posts, Fendi shared photos of the two internationally known K-drama stars clad in fabulous looks from their Spring/Summer collection this year.

Both stars also appeared as covers stars of different magazines wearing the hottest items from the Italian luxury brand.

song hye kyo

Song Hye-kyo is Fendi's newest global brand ambassador / Source: kyo1122 (IG)

Actress Song Hye-ko looked effortlessly stylish and blooming in the cover of Harper's Bazaar Korea, clad in Fendi's Spring/Summer 2021 collection for women.

Most of the outfits that the Korean actress wore are whites, pastel and neutral-colored fashion pieces.

song hye kyo

Song Hye-kyo on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Korea/ Source: kyo1122 (IG)

In Fendi's IG captions, they described their first-ever Korean global brand ambassador.

Parts of their captions reads: “A vision of elegance and grace. Meet the new #FendiAmbassador in Korea - actress @kyo1122. #HyeKyoSong #FendiSS21

“Talented, confident, and undeniably stylish with an effortless edge.

“…actress @kyo1122 perfectly embodies the #FendiSS21 mood wearing a total look from the collection. #HyeKyoSong” 

Lee Min-ho clad in Fendi for his GQ Korea magazine cover / Source: fendi (IG)

Lee Min-ho, on the other hand, looked smoldering in the February issue cover of GQ Korea.

The Korean actor donned a neutral-colored Fendi look from its latest collection, complete with a brown Fendi leather belt bag.

Back in January, Lee Min-ho received an exclusive invite from Fendi Rome for their Men's Fall/Winter 2021-2022 digital runway show, signaling that the luxury brand and the Korean star have a budding relationship. 

Lee Min-ho wearing Fendi coats in 'The King Eternal Monarch' / Source: buro257.my

Prior to this, the actor has been spotted rocking several luxury brands in his K-drama series The King Eternal Monarch, including Fendi.

Aside from Lee Min-ho, Fendi has also tapped other Asian stars to represent their brand such as GOT7's Jackson Wang and Big Bang's Taeyang.

song hye kyo and lee min ho

Song Hye-kyo and Lee Min-ho wearing stylish Fendi looks / Source: kyo1122 and fendi (IG)

As for Song Hye-kyo, Fendi is the latest addition to the list of luxury brands that she endorses. The K-drama star also endorses Bottega Veneta, Chaumet an Korean skincare line Sulwahsoo.

Lee Min-ho first shot to fame as Gu Jun-pyo in the hit TV series Boys Over Flowers, which started airing on GMA News TV earlier this year.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is best known for her K-drama rom-com series 'Full House,' which previously aired on GMA-7, and her more recent TV series Descendants of the Sun, which had a hit Filipino TV adaptation starring Jennylyn Mercado and Dingdong Dantes, produced and aired also by the Kapuso Network.

Want more lifestyle content like this? Head out to GMA's Lifestyle page.

You might also want to check out Fendi's ox-themed Chinese New Year collection for 2021...source credit @https://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/celebritylife/fashion/74400/song-hye-kyo-and-lee-min-ho-clad-in-luxury-brand-in-latest-magazine-covers/story?amp&utm_source=SMT_GMAN&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=PSM_MRB&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

Song Hye-kyo, a dizzy cutout fashion revealing the waist... Spring goddess

Money Today original article transmission 2021-02-19 00:32

[Money Today Reporter Lee Eun] [Song Hye-kyo, Harpers Bazaar's March issue pictorial, selected as the first Korean actor to be'Fendi' ambassador.

Body image

Actress Song Hye-kyo/Photo Credit=FENDI, Harpers Bazaar Korea

Actor Song Hye-kyo perfectly digested the dizzying fashion that revealed the waist and back.

Fashion brand'FENDI' and fashion magazine'Harpers' Bazaar' released a pictorial with Song Hye-kyo, the first Korean actor to be selected as Fendi's official ambassador.In the released pictorial, Song Hye-kyo showed off her elegant side by wearing a white dress with a boldly cut design on both sides.

Song Hye-kyo, who poses against the backdrop of bright flowers, showed a dreamy look toward the camera while directing her smooth skin.Song Hye-kyo naturally lowered her long hair to create a neat atmosphere

Body image

In another pictorial, Song Hye-kyo showed strong charisma wearing a white long coat that extends to the ankle.

Song Hye-kyo, who directed a bright look with all-white, added a point by matching the elegant clothes with a design that spreads out the ends of the sleeves with shoes that look like they were woven together.

Body image

Song Hye-kyo also created a sophisticated look with a dazzling cream-colored suit and a jacket on the shoulder.

Here, Song Hye-kyo added a point by matching a calm brown tote bag together.

Meanwhile, the March issue of'Harpers Bazaar' with Song Hye-kyo and Fendi can be found through the magazine, official website, and Instagram.
https://news.nate.com/view/20210219n00413

• Love 1

Song Hye-kyo, "Thank you" [★SHOT!]

Enter 2021.02.20. 11:22 am
0004356813_001_20210220112256460.png?type=w430Original view

[OSEN=Reporter Kim Bo-ra] Song Hye-kyo is telling her daily life through SNS.

On the afternoon of the 19th, Song Hye-kyo uploaded a picture through his Instagram story channel, showing the interest of his followers.
Looking at the photos she uploaded that day, there are many different types of flowers in a bunch. Song Hye-kyo transferred the bouquet to a vase and decorated it on the table.
At the same time, he added a comment saying "Thank You."
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo returns to the home theater after being selected as the main character of the new drama by Kim Eun-sook and producer Ahn Gil-ho.
/ purplish@osen.co.kr
[Photo] Song Hye-kyo SNS
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004356813

A simple comment of SHK on her celeb friend SYA IG 

Song Yoon-ah and Song Hye-kyo "Wow" praised for their beauty, "I'm embarrassed if you do that"

OSEN original article transmission 2021-02-22 14:35

Knight image

[OSEN = Reporter Kang Seo-jung] Actor Song Yoon-ah showed embarrassing reaction to Song Hye-kyo's high praise for her beauty.

On the 21st, Song Yoon-ah posted on his SNS on the 21st, “You………a picture that caught my eyes just because I had a bare face. All new week, "Pon-I-Ring Hase-Job!"

Along with this, I did a full make-up and uploaded a photo that seemed to be taking a pictorial.

As a result, actor Kim Hyo-jin said, “You are always beautiful,” Kim Seo-hyung is “Beautiful”, and Lee Jung-hyun is “Huh... .!!!”

In particular, Song Hye-kyo commented by adding a thumb emoticon saying "Wow." Song Yoona responded to Song Hye-kyo's comment, “If you do that... I'm embarrassed... .” replied with an embarrassing emoticon. /kangsj@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Song Yuna, Song Hye-kyo SNS

https://news.nate.com/view/20210222n23161

Song Yuna, Song Hye-kyo praised "Wow" for her beauty → "I'm embarrassed" Humility

Sports Chosun article transmission 2021-02-22 14:53

Sports Chosun.com reporter Kim Joon-seok] Actor Song Yoon-ah was ashamed to praise Song Hye-kyo's beauty.

On the 21st, Song Yoon-ah posted a photo on his Instagram with a post saying, "Because you only uploaded too much... a picture that caught your eye. A new week, everyone should fight."

In the released photo, a selfie photo showing the beautiful beauty of Song Yoon-ah, who made a full make-up, was included.

In response, Song Hye-kyo admired Song Yoon-ah's beauty by saying "Wow," and Song Yoon-a showed a humble appearance, saying, "If you do that, I am embarrassed."

On the other hand, Song Yoon-ah married fellow actor Seol Gyeong-gu in 2009 and has a younger son.

narusi@sportschosun.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210222n24268

• Like 1