Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHK update more photos from Harpers Bazaar Korea on her IG and her celeb friends left message for her ! 

6afb0f0cgy1gnob0xazpaj20sd1cy0x7.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1gnob0www9dj20uc11xadf.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1gnob0y9n3ij20uc11xtbo.jpg

credit"SHK IG/Weibo

Check out IG of top beauty/fashion magazines not only in Korea/Harpers Bazaar  but in other Asian countries they have SHKs photo update  - so Queenly things !  She's everywhere - Vogue, Elle, W, 1stLook Official,Noblesse plus newsfeed from other Asian countries media website! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@sunflower91_ thanx for answering..her campaign for SC its kind of iconic for me..yes,I'm waiting for her collaboration with Fendi in the future,can't wait for her other photos for Harper's march issue..

Guess we will have to wait other photoshoot for Chaumet maybe? that she n her team already spill the other day :partyblob: ohhh don't forget her new ad for vitalbeautie..

this year become full of surprised from her,don't u guys think?not I'm complaint though..hope her other projects will surprise us more :hwaiting:

• Like 3

Looks like there's more surprises coming , Chaumet sent flowers too!

6afb0f0cgy1gnocs2xwdkj20u01f0e81.jpg

Yes there's more to look forward to this year , SHK start with the year by giving us W Korea Jan 2021, news of much awaited drama comeback , muse for another Amore Pacific line for VitalBeautie plus her new ad campaign for MichaaChannel then just  a month after she is the cover girl again this time for Harper Bazaar Korea March 2021 issue and a super HUGE news as ambassador for FENDI!  I remember her IGS then featuring her beloved Ruby with a Fendi paper bag backdrop , its already a hint and now comes the reality which for sure more ad campaign will be coming ! 

another news article featuring her celeb friends reaction on her IG update

Song Hye-kyo and Kim Hye-soo also admired'The Goddess of Spring' "I think I've come my way well"

Sports Chosun article transmission 2021-02-15 17:50

Knight image

[Sports Chosun.com reporter Jung Anji] Actor Song Hye-kyo has transformed into an elegant spring goddess.

Song Hye-kyo shared a pictorial cut on his Instagram on the 15th.

Song Hye-kyo showed various charms through pictorials. Song Hye-kyo shows unrivaled elegance with a long straight hair hairstyle. In addition, the outfits that upgrade the innocent atmosphere are perfectly digested. The pose and expression that made Song Hye-kyo's beautiful beauty shine even more were perfect.

Actor Song Yoon-ah, who saw this, was surprised by saying, "Look, see and see," and Kim Hye-soo also admired Song Hye-kyo's beauty by leaving a smiley emoticon as a comment.

In the following interview, Song Hye-kyo said, "When working with good directors and actors abroad, it looks gorgeous, but it wasn't easy to get into their culture with poor language skills." I think that I have come my way well because I have done the works I want to do." He added, "Even so, it's still a lot lacking. The more I act, the more difficult I play," he added. "As I get older, I take on a role that contains time, and I know that the expectation on me increases," he added.

Song Hye-kyo said, "Vaguely, after my 30s, acting seemed to be easier, but I think I was more comfortable then. It's getting harder and more difficult, and there is still a long way to go."

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo confirmed to appear in Kim Eun-sook's new work'The Glory'.

anjee85@sportschosun.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210215n34881

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• caileysmileyyy changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ Upcoming Drama 2021: The Glory / Magazine Cover :Harper's Bazaar for March / 1st Korean Muse for Fendi

Posted by AmieAmore   4 hours ago

Song Hye Kyo shows off her unrivaled elegance in a pictorial with 'Harper's Bazaar' magazine1613405172-image.png

Actress Song Hye Kyo showed off her unrivaled elegance in the recent pictorial with 'Harper's Bazaar' magazine.

The fashion magazine 'Harper's Bazaar Korea' released a pictorial with the actress as the face of the March issue on February 15th.

This pictorial is all the more meaningful as this is her first activity since she was selected as the official ambassador for the fashion brand 'Fendi.'
In the pictorial, Song Hye Kyo perfectly revived the classic elements such as the feminine silhouettes and natural colors of the Fendi 2021 Spring/ Summer Women's collection under the theme of "Reflection."
Song Hye Kyo boasted of her unrivaled elegant beauty by radiating a dreamy look in a beige short-sleeved dress that gently wraps around her shoulders.
1613405241-image.png

Spoiler

1613405218-image.png

In another pictorial, Song Hye Kyo added a see-through shirt over a light blue inner shirt to highlight her bright charms.
The actress emphasized the innocent and pure aura by parting her hair straight down the middle with clear, transparent makeup with a nude color lipstick.
In the following interview, Song Hye Kyo showed off her free-spirited yet strong personality that resembles wildflowers.
She went to say, "Outwardly, it seems like I live an extravagant life by meeting good directors and actors overseas, but it's not easy to enter their culture, especially because of the language barrier."
She continued to say, "However, I think I came this way well since I am doing something I want, not because someone pushed me to do it. Still, I think I have much more to improve. The more I act, the more difficult it is."
Song Hye Kyo explained, "As I get older, I play a role of a character that has a depth from time. Also, I know the expectation for me grows as much as time passes. I thought it would be easier to act when I'm in my 30s, but I think it's getting more difficult. I think I still have a long way to go."
Meanwhile, the pictorial with Song Hye Kyo will be fully released in the March issue of 'Harper's Bazaar.' The pictorial will also be released on the magazine's website and Instagram.
Source Credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/02/song-hye-kyo-shows-off-her-unrivaled-elegance-in-a-pictorial-with-harpers-bazaar-magazine

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 images, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 1

CELEBRITY

SONG HYE KYO JOINS FENDI AS A BRAND AMBASSADOR

FEBRUARY 16, 2021.     

South Korean actress wields a beauty that speaks both softness and tenacity, combined with her confident attitude, these qualities are paralleled to those of Fendi.

As the actress shares, “I am very thrilled to be a part of the Fendi family as it is a brand close to my heart. I am looking forward to the exciting journey ahead with Fendi.”Song Hye Kyo FendiPIN IT

In the official images shared, Song Hye Kyo gracefully wears the white linen mousseline midi dress with open V neckline (Look 10) and printed organza trench with maxi pockets and floral print (Look 60) from the Fendi SS’21 Women’s Collection, together with the iconic Peekaboo ISeeU Medium in orange with spotlight effect and Peekaboo ISeeU Medium with embroidery details. In the two, she is a portrait of elegance that perfectly highlights the feminine silhouettes and idyllic colours that characterise this collection.Song Hye Kyo Fendi source credit @https://www.elle.com.sg/2021/02/16/song-hye-kyo-joins-fendi-as-a-brand-ambassador/

• Like 1

Song Hye-Kyo Appointed As Fendi's First Korean Global Ambassador

Song Hye-Kyo Appointed As Fendi's First Korean Global AmbassadorSong Hye-kyo is Fendi's new ambassador (Photo: @kyo1122/Instagram)                         By Jianne Soriano.     February 16, 2021.                   The popular Korean actress adds Italian fashion House, Fendi, to her ever-growing list of luxury brand endorsementslg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=59       Italian fashion house, Fendi has chosen renowned South Korean actress, Song Hye-kyo as its newest ambassador––with the star becoming the first-ever Korean global ambassador. Song is a household name in her native South Korea as well as over Asia, particularly for helping spread the Korean Wave in the region thanks to her leading roles in well-loved Korean dramas. It's no surprise that the popular actress was chosen for her elegance, confidence and beauty. A style icon in her own right including an honouree of Tatler's Asia's Most Stylish 2020 list, Fendi says that Song embodies the brand and its values, "Song Hye Kyo is this generation's icon of a beauty that embodies gentleness, strength, and a confident attitude. She goes well with the values that Fendi appreciates."

Prior to the announcement, Song showcased Fendi in a pictorial with Harper's Bazaar Korea, exuding her confidence and timeless beauty. The top Korean actress was also spotted wearing signature looks from Fendi's 2021 Spring-Summer collection for the photo shoot. In her announcement as Fendi ambassador on Instagram, Song is sporting the white linen mousseline midi dress with open V neckline together with the iconic Peekaboo ISeeU Medium in orange.

"I am very thrilled to be a part of the Fendi family as it is a brand close to my heart. I am looking forward to the exciting journey ahead with Fendi," said the actress.

Fendi is just the latest luxury brand that Song endorses alongside Chaumet, Bottega Veneta and Korean skincare line, Sulwahsoo.

Fans eager for her next work will be delighted to know that after a three year hiatus, Song will be making her Korean drama comeback in an eight-part drama series, titled The Glory, reuniting with the screenwriter of Descendants of the Sun.

source credit @https://hk.asiatatler.com/style/song-hye-kyo-fendi-korean-global-ambassador

More goodies coming up after the Harper Bazaar Korea and Fendi , MichaaChannel have their 2021 Spring Collection Flower Blossom additional photo ad campaign and as usual SHK looks super gorgeous as Spring Goddess !

6afb0f0cgy1gnpd1s06s5j20v91jkjyx.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1gnpd1stm68j20v91jkzqd.jpg

credit:MichaaChannel/WEibo

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgy1gnpd5gy2ucj20y71fdx6r.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgy1gnpd1ug4wmj20v91jk467.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgy1gnpd1r7iv2j20v91jkwlj.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgy1gnpd5c6l6bj21s51juu10.jpg

Sulwhasoo have their SHK photo ad too!

6afb0f0cgy1gnpfth6jmzj20k00o7ac2.jpg

credit:Sulwhasoo/Weibo

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Past memories with Song Hye-kyo and Ryu Seung-beom... Looks like it was taken yesterday

Input 2021.02.17. 6:01 am

2021021801001204500079321_20210217060117058.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Sports Chosun.com reporter Lee Woo-joo] Actor Song Hye-kyo released two shots with Ryu Seung-beom.
On the 16th, Song Hye-kyo shared a picture with the article "Sunlight pours out of Yeonwoo & Minho" through his Instagram story. The two shots of Song Hye-kyo and Ryu Seung-beom are contained in the released photo. The two have appeared together in the 2004 SBS drama'Sunshine Pours'. Song Hye-kyo, who is wearing a mask, drew attention to the unchanging past, which seems to be believed even if it was filmed yesterday. Song Hye-kyo's younger beauty and Ryu Seung-beom's youthful appearance attract attention.
Meanwhile, actor Song Hye-kyo confirmed Kim Eun-sook's new work'The Glory' as the next work. 'The Glory' is a revenge drama that takes place after the protagonist, who dropped out of school due to brutal school violence in high school, gave up the dream of an architect, and waited for the indictor to marry, give birth, and when the child enters school, and then join the child's homeroom teacher.
wjlee@sportschosun.com.     source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003693718
  • Like 1