Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Top 3 Noona Romance K-Dramas

BY STAFF REPORTER
kdrama
(PHOTO : TWITTER)

Some people don't believe that age is just a number. Older women who are dating a younger man can be frowned upon by other people. A few K-dramas depict stories like this using amazing pairs. Though this is a thumbs down to society, we prepared a list of K-dramas for you to check out.

1. Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae ( Something in the Rain)

This drama is perfectly made for cuddle-weather days. It doesn't have complicated twists and just heart-racing scenes with the leads to physical interactions. Son Ye Jin plays a woman in the 30s named Yoon Jin Ah. She is cheerful and has an easy-going personality but sometimes she feels empty.

She has a best friend who has a younger brother named Seo Joon Hee (Jung Hae In).  At first, they treat each other like siblings but soon develops a romantic feeling for each other. When they became a couple, they sneak out a lot because their families are very close to each other. They have many differences but they tried hard to make their relationship work. 

2. Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum (Encounter) 

This drama tells a story about dating a divorcee, getting romantically involved with your boss, and having an office romance. This is a noona romance because the leads have a huge age difference.

Song Hye Kyo is a politician's daughter and a daughter-in-law of a powerful family. She was married just for the sake of politics. She was given a hotel for alimony when they got divorced. She became the hotel's successful CEO.

Soo Hyun meets Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) when she had a trip to Cuba. He is a handsome young man who traveled before setting off on a solid career path. Kim Jin Hyuk did not know that she is the CEO of the hotel that he will work at. This will not stop him from pursuing his love for Soo Hyun. 

3. Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young (Romance Is a Bonus Book)

This drama also tackles dating a divorcee and a colleague. The female lead looks at her male lead as her younger brother. A stay-at-home mom named Kang Dan-i (Lee Na Young) wanted to start a new career. She has a great advertising background, but her long hiatus from her career is the reason why she had difficulty looking for a job. She decided to apply to an entry-level job and gets hired by a publishing company. One of her chief editors is her dongsaeng, Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk).

Eun Ho dated other women but he's been in love with Dan- I since they were kids. He loved her because she is a strong and caring woman. He just didn't get the chance to pursue her. He cannot hide his feelings because they see each other every day at work. When they decided to be a couple, they immediately face the challenges in their relationship together...source credit @https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/116489/20191014/top-3-noona-romance-k-dramas.htm?__twitter_impression=true

16 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I’ve decided to take a hiatus from k-ent for some time, ever since what happened to Kyo and other things that have happened to other idols of mine. It’s been too nerve wracking for me personally and need to remove myself from this space.

Not sure if many of you follow kpop news but one of my childhood idols, Sulli just committed suicide after years of being bullied by netizens for the way she lived her life. While grieving for her I realized this is the same bullying faced by Kyo throughout her career too. I know she’s strong but that doesn’t mean she should have to face constant barrage of hate and false rumors spread about her. I request all Kyo fans to always send her love and positivity.

I just popped by to say this.

bye.

I feel sad for Sulli and I really like sulli too, and this also reminded of SHK that has been constantly receiving so much hatre, and bashing from k-net.

I know SHK is strong but we need to stand together, protect and send love to SHK. I will never ever want anything happen but happiness to SHK. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, xu_lyfe said:

I feel sad for Sulli and I really like sulli too, and this also reminded of SHK that has been constantly receiving so much hatre, and bashing from k-net.

I know SHK is strong but we need to stand together, protect and send love to SHK. I will never ever want anything happen but happiness to SHK. 

I can safely say that everyone here feels the same way.  Let us pray that SHK is always safe & happy

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I’ve decided to take a hiatus from k-ent for some time, ever since what happened to Kyo and other things that have happened to other idols of mine. It’s been too nerve wracking for me personally and need to remove myself from this space.

Not sure if many of you follow kpop news but one of my childhood idols, Sulli just committed suicide after years of being bullied by netizens for the way she lived her life. While grieving for her I realized this is the same bullying faced by Kyo throughout her career too. I know she’s strong but that doesn’t mean she should have to face constant barrage of hate and false rumors spread about her. I request all Kyo fans to always send her love and positivity.

I just popped by to say this.

bye.

Hope you will be back soon - Ahdrianaa:heart:

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo’s Malicious Commenters Forwarded To Prosecution

Song Hye Kyo’s Malicious Commenters Forwarded To Prosecution

Oct 15, 2019
by D. Kim

Two individuals have been forwarded to the prosecution for spreading rumors and writing malicious comments about Song Hye Kyo.

On October 15, the Bundang Police Station revealed that two netizens, hereafter known as “A” and “B,” were forwarded to the prosecution with recommendation for indictment in violation of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.

“A” is being charged for defamation after writing a false blog post in June saying that Song Hye Kyo having a sponsor in China is the main reason for her divorce with Song Joong Ki. “B” is being charged for writing malicious comments with personal attacks against the actress.

Song Hye Kyo’s agency previously filed a complaint against 15 website users in July. However, 13 of the individuals were unable to be identified as they deactivated their accounts, so only two were forwarded to the prosecution...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1359123wpp/song-hye-kyos-malicious-commenters-forwarded-to-prosecution

• Like 7

2 hours ago

Song Hye Kyo's malicious comment lawsuit forwarded to prosecution

1571134981-20191015-songhyekyo.jpg

Track Song Hye Kyo
on Bandsintown

Song Hye Kyo's malicious comment lawsuit has been forwarded to prosecution. 
On October 15, the Bundang Police Station stated 2 netizens were forwarded to prosecution for defamation of character and malicious comments. They've been recommended for indictment in violation of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
One netizen has been charged with defamation of character for writing a blog post this past June alleging that the reason for Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's divorce was the actress's secret "sponsor" in China. Another netizen has been charged for writing personal attacks against the actress. 
This past July, Song Hye Kyo's label announced a lawsuit had been filed against 15 netizens, but 13 had deactivated their accounts, making them unidentifiable.
Stay tuned for updates....                          source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/song-hye-kyos-malicious-comment-lawsuit-forwarded-to-prosecution

• Like 2

Song Hye Kyo
(PHOTO : NEWS1) 

The police sent two netizens to court who indiscriminately spread rumors about the actress Song Hye-kyo. The Gyeonggi Bundang Police Station announced on the 15th that the two were sent to the court on charges of defamation and insults under the ICT Act.
According to the police, one of the two is accused of posting an unfounded article on the blog, such as Song Hye-kyo's giant Chinese sponsor, during a legal divorce proceeding with actor Song Joong-gi in June.
At the same time, another one was accused of insulting them by attaching various malicious article at the time of the report regarding the divorce of Song Hye-kyo. Earlier on July 25, Song Hye-kyo's agency, United Artists Agency, said that he had filed a complaint against rumor spreaders while collecting evidence about blatant slander and abusive language.
Song Hye-kyo married in October 2017 after she developed as a lover with Song Joong-ki, who met as a star in the 2016 drama '' Descendants of the Sun ''. ...source credit @https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/116513/20191015/two-netizen-were-caught-by-police-spreading-malicious-news-regarding-song-hye-kyos-divorce-case.htm?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

The happy news :star: thank you so much @gigi & @cm.shk.

I hope they (rumour mongers or haters) learn their lesson and feel guilty.

Hate can turn to love, hoping one day they will turn to love Kyo :heart:

JcwN8Xv.gif

cr. DC baramibunda

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Song Hye Kyo photo call event canceled… Company side "Sudden situation, please understand" [Official].                                     Enter article 2019.10.16. 2:17 pm 

0000769095_001_20191016141751380.jpg?type=w430View original

Actor Song Hye-kyo. Sports Donga DB
Song Hye-kyo Photo Call Event Canceled… Company's “Sudden situation, please understand” [Official]
actor Song Hye-kyo's photo call event was suddenly canceled.
On the afternoon of the 16th, a company that was in charge of marketing a jewelry brand announced the cancellation of the previously scheduled photo call event.
“The photo call was canceled due to a sudden situation. I ask for your understanding and ask for your understanding. ”
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo was going to attend a jewelry brand photo call event at Avenuel, a department store of Lotte Department Store in Jung-gu, Seoul on February 17. As it appeared in domestic events after a long time, the attention of media photographers and journalists has been focused.
Donga.com Kwak Hyun-soo reporter abroad@donga.com...                      source credit@https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000769095