Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi~ Congrats! 8th MNC Drama Awards Daesang winner ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

52 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Any fans who want to be part of a Soompi group discussing Kyo’s possible future projects could you please DM me so that I can add you! This is for Kyo fans who want to discuss her professional work life only. 

Add me plz, tks

HOW TO GET DEWY SKIN LIKE YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITIES

It’s not always just about the highlighter

BY KAYCE TEO
20 MAY 2019                                                                     We know the Koreans started the dewy skin trend. We also know it doesn’t always work in a hot and humid country like Singapore. But as these celebs show, the dewy skin look is here to stay. So we rounded up some celeb inspiration and tell you exactly how to achieve their youthful radiance.                                       Song Hye Kyo 

K-drama star Song Hye Kyo’s most recent outing as Korean luxury skincare brand Sulwhasoo’s ambassador is another lesson on how to get dewy skin right. The 37-year-old actress credits her healthy glow to the brand’s First Care Activating Serum EX, but we say there’s life hack you can use: Spritz on a skincare mist right before a big event, and use base makeup that’s made to even out and brighten skin tone.

Try Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum Mist, an oil-water serum mist that helps rebalance dehydrated skin. It has the brand’s proprietary Jaum Balancing Complex to help improve skin clarity and turnover, while delivering nourishment and moisture to skin.

Sulwhasoo-First-Care-Activating-Serum-Mi

$52-$92, from Sulwhasoo boutiques and counters
source credit @https://www.harpersbazaar.com.sg/beauty/how-to-get-dewy-skin-like-your-favourite-celebrities/#

• Like 1

Moon So Ri Describes The Adorable Way Her Daughter Thinks Of Song Hye Kyo

Moon So Ri Describes The Adorable Way Her Daughter Thinks Of Song Hye Kyo

May 21, 2019
by C. Hong

On May 20, Moon So Ri and Park Hyung Sikappeared on the SBS Power FM radio show “Park Sun Young’s CineTown” to promote their new movie, “Juror 8.”

park-hyung-sik-moon-so-ri-540x598.jpg

During the show, Moon So Ri revealed that she had first met Park Hyung Sik at Song Hye Kyoand Song Joong Ki‘s wedding. She said, “When I saw him in person for the first time, he looked very handsome and cool. He didn’t seem like someone who would be just the eighth juror on the jury. He stood out so much that I didn’t know what to do.”

Park Hyung Sik responded, “It was a wedding ceremony, so I dressed up for the occasion.”

Moon So Ri also shared that her daughter looks up to Song Hye Kyo in a specific and sweet way. “Song Hye Kyo once came to my house with a Rapunzel doll for my daughter. My daughter now thinks of her as the world’s prettiest ‘Rapunzel aunt.'”

“Juror 8” premiered in South Korea on May 15....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1326035wpp/moon-so-ri-describes-the-adorable-way-her-daughter-thinks-of-song-hye-kyo

• Like 3