Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

How can a non korean fan navigate her way through hk fan cafe? You need to have full house access to read any of those links. I tried to register but it needs a mobile network thats only in Korea.lol

i already register i email them you have to give them your passport info and i just wait for my confirmation, there is a lot of tutorial in twitter lots of kpop fans do that  try this https://papago.naver.com/

• Thanks 1

Park Seo Joon, Song Hye Kyo, Im Siwan, Han Ji Min, And More Show Support For Park Hyung Sik In “Juror 8”

Park Seo Joon, Song Hye Kyo, Im Siwan, Han Ji Min, And More Show Support For Park Hyung Sik In “Juror 8”

May 14, 2019
by M. Dang

Several stars have shown their support for Park Hyung Sik ahead of the release of his first feature film “Juror 8”!

The movie tells the story of South Korea’s first trial by jury in 2008. Park Hyung Sik plays Kwon Nam Woo, a passionate young entrepreneur. As the titular eighth juror, he goes against the majority in their opinion on the case and fights to change their decision.

On Instagram, many of Park Hyung Sik’s fellow actors have promoted the movie. Park Seo Joon posted one of Park Hyung Sik’s stills from the film with the caption, “‘Juror 8’ is Siki’s first movie. You did so well in your first movie. Let’s do one together.” In the comments, Park Hyung Sik replied, “You are very kind, aren’t you?” Song Hye Kyo and Choi Woo Shik posted the film’s poster. Song Hye Kyo wrote the title and release date, and Choi Woo Sik added in his caption, “It was a really good watch. I cried a lot too. You’ve worked hard.”

"Juror 8” will show in theaters in Korea starting May 15....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1324446wpp/park-seo-joon-song-hye-kyo-im-siwan-han-ji-min-and-more-show-support-for-park-hyung-sik-in-juror-8

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS ON THE FIRST PLACE NOW LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/====================================== PLS GUYS VOTE FOR GODDESS SONG HYE KYO HERE IS THE LINK: .http://bestofthepoll.com/song-hye-kyo-vs-song-ji-hyo/

Media play has started regarding the new KES drama, the reporter mentions that Kyo has been a leading lady for a past KES drama but mentions another actress as front runner because it requires an actress with ride acting range to be able to emote roles from both eras <_<

I do not appreciate media play of this standard at all, compliment your star but don’t drag others 

Spoiler

And now you’re facing karma in the comments section.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

Media play has started regarding the new KES drama, the reporter mentions that Kyo has been a leading lady for a past KES drama but mentions another actress as front runner because it requires an actress with ride acting range to be able to emote roles from both eras <_<

I do not appreciate media play of this standard at all, compliment your star but don’t drag others 

Reveal hidden contents

And now you’re facing karma in the comments section.

The reaction of KNetz is more on hatred.  Bleh for them doing the mediaplay by dragging down other actresses. :P

• Like 1

LOL

Whoever wrote that is probably not a soompier. :lol: Everyone knows not to drag down other actresses/actors names in public.

Look what happened to the last one who made the same mistake here in Soompi. :thumbsdown:

The bomb is blowing on their faces.

• Like 2

Spoiler

59-CAB466-075-F-41-FE-AC1-C-721972-E1-F0

Showbiz Korea probably managed by a MinKyo hopeful, he has been out for two weeks and they’re posting this news today along with a clip talking about Kyo’s next project...coincidence?

:rolleyes:

01420651-197-C-40-F5-A325-DBA9-F2992-D89

@dukesa1122 the makeup is looking greenish because of the string lights in the back but the outfit is bizarre for a night event for Sulwhasoo. I am stumped :huh:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@dukesa1122 the makeup is looking greenish because of the string lights in the back but the outfit is bizarre for a night event for Sulwhasoo. I am stumped :huh:

I cant take it! I dont wanna see it. The outfit is so off in so many levels. This is in Seoul of all places. :expressionless: 

if this is the good news that theyre talking about I’m going to PM kyoung. Right now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dukesa1122 said:

I cant take it! I dont wanna see it. The outfit is so off in so many levels. This is in Seoul of all places. :expressionless: 

if this is the good news that theyre talking about I’m going to PM kyoung. Right now!

Go on dear pm her 

2 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

If this is the good news that theyre talking about I’m going to PM kyoung. Right now!

That would be such an anticlimax.

also, what about this is “good news” excitement worthy. It’s just a pop up store? 

• Like 1