Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

She is So Sexy i love her style...........                                                                                                                                                                13707579_10208497070578101_6252377237596 13729102_10208497158220292_4069573612654

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, daisybella said:

Woohoo yang mi on top again :)))))

May I know who you are rooting for? Seems like you are in the wrong thread! 

If you are not a fan of Song Hye Kyo, may we ask you nicely to please post in you own thread?

I noticed the first time you posted, you had the audacity to insinuate that Song Hye Kyo does not have many fans!

And now you are here again cheering for someone we do not even know, taunting us to catch you if we can!

We are not in a contest with you personally! We enjoy voting for Song Hye Kyo! If she does not land on the top of the rank, so be it! This is how we show our support, win or lose! And Song Hye Kyo knows it!

Please bring your cheering squad somewhere else! We would appreciate it if you do it ASAP!

Pardon me if I misunderstood all your posts, but it seems like all three posts are not in support of Song Hye Kyo!

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, esophageal said:

If you are not a fan of Song Hye Kyo, may we ask you nicely to please post in you own thread?

I noticed the first time you posted, you had the audacity to insinuate that Song Hye Kyo does not have many fans!

And now you are here again cheering for someone we do not even know, taunting us to catch you if we can!

We are not in a contest with you personally! We enjoy voting for Song Hye Kyo! If she does not land on the top of the rank, so be it! This is how we show our support, win or lose! And Song Hye Kyo knows it!

Please bring your cheering squad somewhere else! We would appreciate it if you do it ASAP!

Pardon me if I misunderstood all your posts, but it seems like all three posts are not in support of Song Hye Kyo!

yes i notice that a while ago.i think she is in the wrong page or she is doing this on purpose pls dear not us we are a silent people and we never go to the other pages to tease some fans pls not us....

• Like 5

It's July 15! We are blessed with 2 more IG updates and she does look fabulous with tha white polo and jeans and those sandals- she rocks all! Pls don't delete them in the future...

Power vote ! July 15 is the first cut!

• Like 3

OMG, SHK is in the Bay Area and she looks so gorgeous in her IG photos!  I have a major girl crush...how can someone be that beautiful!!  I can stare at her face all day..imagine if you are a man, particularly a male co-star.  No wonder Song Seung Hoon, Rain, Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung, Song Joong Ki all did their best acting when they were partnered with her.  How can they not...staring at THAT face!  

I live in the Bay Area so I thought about taking a day off from work and driving around in search of SHK but then my husband and my friends thought I had completely lost my mind..hehe.  So, they stopped me...and I am a lawyer so,  I would really look unprofessional! 

Anyway, just thinking how close she is to me makes me gleefull.  

SHK, have a great time here.  Food scenes in SF and Napa are in my opinion the best in US.  Enjoy!  Try Franciscan winery..one of my favorites.  

• Like 13

1 hour ago, esophageal said:

Totally agreed.   Pls by all means go back to where u belong.  We all all SHK fandom here.   Just to remind u.  Tq n God bless 

• Like 3

Yes so surprise..4 hours ago from no.6/7 came to no.1 now?????!!!! Is it something wrong with the voting pool? Out of sudden wei..no way!!!! Lets continue voting for our goddess beauty shk!!!!! The cut off is at 21:00!!

Guest RoseS
20 hours ago, oaklove said:

I thought about taking a day off from work and driving around in search of SHK but then my husband and my friends thought I had completely lost my mind..hehe.

Glad to hear that! Because you're not alone. If she's in my area, will do the same thing:smirk:

Guys, it is just me, or does anyone feel strange that Song Ji Hyo jumpe straight to #1 with sll the big gap (it was more than 50k votes gap just yesterday). Hmmm dont get me wrong, i like her too but just wanting to confirm if im doing this the right way (can only vote once in 20 minutes?). 

Wanting to make sure that I dont misunderstand the process so i'll be able to send my votes as often to SHK. 

• Like 1

Ignore the troll. We will do our part for SHK. Keep voting and don't relax! woohoo...

I think song ji hyo has a very large china fan base and I thing they're all working hard for their idol,  just like us working hard for SHK. keep faith and keep voting!

• Like 1