Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 2016 Asian Goddess Birth
  • Brief Introduction
  • July 1 2016 Annual Asian Goddess Start, Will Be Published By An Expert Group And The Group Editor And Search Engines And Microblogging Summary Data Generated By The Quartet Appeared In The "2016 Annual Asian Goddess" One Hundred Candidates, And Open Vote.

First Round: July 1 - At 21:00 On July 15 One Hundred Candidates Goddess, Users Will Vote Before The Seventy Cut.

Second Round: July 15 - At 21:00 On July 23 Seventy, Users Will Vote For The Top 50 Cut.

Third Round: July 23 - At 21:00 On August 6th Fifty Super Goddess Candidates By Netizens Voted Top 30 Cut.

Fourth Round: August 6 - At 21:00 On August 20 Perfect Goddess Thirty Candidates, Users Will Vote For The Top Twenty Cut.

Fifth Round: August 20 - At 21:00 On September 3 Twenty Meiyao Goddess Candidate Users Will Vote Before Twelve Cut.

Sixth Round: September 3 - At 23:59 On September 25 Twelve Supreme Goddess Of Candidates Before The Vote Ten Users Who Selected The Top Ten Asian Goddess, Who Was Elected The First Asian Elected First Goddess. Regret Losing The Remaining Two.

•  

• Top Round: Vacant

•  

• Goddess Definitions

• 1, A Fascinating Pretty Face

• 2, An Enviable Figure Perfectly

• 3, A People Warm Love Of Mind

• 4. A People Obsessed Outstanding Talent

• 5, An Innate Temperament Goddess

• Selected Criteria

•  

• First, It Must Meet The Definition Of Five Goddess

• Two, Must Have Strong Popularity Heat

• Third, We Must Have Enough Influence In The Region

• Fourth, There Must Be Full Of Love Super Positive Energy

• Five Must-Asian Or Asian Star

• Related News

•  

• "Asian Goddess" Perfect Ending Song Qian Crowned Goddess Asia

• Asian Goddess Fan Ye Missed The List Released

• Asian Goddess Finale Debut Yang Mi More People Red Wedding

• Song Qian Zheng Xiujing Cui Xueli Assembly F (X) Gathered Three Shu "Asian Goddess"

• Asian Goddess Dou Yan Qun Lin Yun Children Never Absent

• Love Goddess

•  

• First, The Goddess Of Asia's Top 10 List Will Be Released To The News Media From Allied Let Asian Goddess.

• Second, The Goddess Will Make Asia's Top 10 Collector's Edition Poster, Collection Of The Most Beautiful Goddess Era.

• Third, The Goddess Of Love In The Green Plan Pending, Will Be Announced At A Later Asian Goddess Official Website.

•  

•  

SJK and SHK rank 1st and 2nd as "Power Brand Ambassador.....

©songjoongki_aile                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

SongSong Couple - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's photo.

• Like 9

guys pls vote for our queen to maintain her 1st spot......have a blessed and safe day a head to all and God Bless.to our queen be safe and enjoy your life and may God always there to protect and guide you. hope soon we receive a good news from you movie or drama stay cool we love you so much.

• Like 5

keep on voting guys , SHK rank drops at no 3 when I started voting earlier whaaaaa...... at least it climbs back to no 2 for now ! let us bring back SHKs rank at no 1 !

credit: as labeled

SHK deserves to be no 1 as Asia Goddess

e374cfc0jw1f4bb1ypzruj20q10wjwha.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 4

guys...how come that I can vote multiple times without waiting for the 20 min. gap...or am I?...they keep on accepting my votes and everytime I check on the number of points it changes once I voted...is there a pop up message saying that you just voted and cannot vote...please enlighten me...I might be wasting my time doing multiple votes at a time if one can vote only once every 20 mins.:sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, nozaroc said:

guys...how come that I can vote multiple times without waiting for the 20 min. gap...or am I?...they keep on accepting my votes and everytime I check on the number of points it changes once I voted...is there a pop up message saying that you just voted and cannot vote...please enlighten me...I might be wasting my time doing multiple votes at a time if one can vote only once every 20 mins.:sweatingbullets: 

Our  beauty at 3rd place now.  Me too I voted 5 times n d numbers changes too.  After five times it stops.  I am not sure whether it's accepted or not.   Someone pls advise.  Tq. 

• Like 1

Netease published an article about this "2016 Goddess of Asia" poll.  They specifically mentioned Kyo and Zhao Li Ying in this article.  I've only translated the portion pertaining to Kyo :)

20160708181106cc05d.png

When mentioning Song Hye Kyo's name, surely only a few people are unfamiliar with this name.  SHK with delicate features and youthful dispositions that are exceptionally refined is undoubtedly a goddess in a lot of people's minds, with a lot attention being paid to her every movement.  In addition to her highly-praised visuals, SHK's acting skills are also unanimously approved.

As one of the original Hallyu stars, SHK's performance in the classic "AIMH" was memorable, her pure and sad looks are impressive even up to now.  Afterwards, in Full House, SHK turned into the cheery and funny Han Ji Eun.  The role's personality subversion made everyone amazed again.  In TWTWB, SHK challenged the role of being blind, everyone acknowledged her superb acting.  In this year's hot Korean drama that has swept across Asia (DotS), SHK starred as Dr. Kang and has left many people moved.  Sometimes serious and sometimes funny and cute, SHK's performance made the character come alive.

SHK's classic dramas are countless, and the most surprising thing is that even after debuted for so many years, SHK's face has not changed at all, still looks like the pure and youthful girl as back then.  This kind of unchanging beauty really makes everyone praise.  SHK is an absolute goddess, beautiful from young to now, whether it's real life pictures or drama pictures, it's always pleasing.

Beautiful face, shimmering eyes, she gives off a pleasant and elegant brilliance on screen.  When watching her projects, just looking at her visuals is enough to make people stunned, not to mention the acting is good also, lots of extra points.  SHK is undoubtedly in line with females' definition of an absolute goddess.

http://ent.163.com/16/0708/18/BRFK7DCJ000333J5.html

• Like 22

Guest RoseS
her hairstyle and date for photograph=@Worlds within:blush:

Song Hye-kyo poses for photographs on November 23, 2008 in South Korea.