Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow love to see SHK thread with lots of awesome posts and updates , thanks everyone!

wondering if this is a new photo of SHK at the Jeju airport or somewhere else???? for CF or magazine photoshoot???? for sure SHK will surprise us soon!

6afb0f0cjw1f329xppmusj20j60y377h.jpg

the caption in Chinese , translated thru google ?????

SHK # # [Reuters] God hidden Joe Jeju airport it can be expected by Lu Yu magazines, or CF yet (See microblogging) witnessed [Reuters] "Today more than 15 o'clock, when Joe saw at Jeju airport actor ... I saw the shot from the side and rear look, smug little heart trembling badly chase over to see her in accordance with the registration procedure to adjust the way had to take a deep breath ... good white skin, how can you be so fortunate to now I am still trembling. .. do not know whether to shoot cf's ... "[doge] Joe six baby finally thick line, although only a beautiful silhouette ...

Dr KMY shining brightly like the sun!

6afb0f0cgw1f31zbhar8eg20dc0a0hdu.gif

• Like 19

2 hours ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

According to what is said in weibo, she will act this this spy-action-comedy movie with Tony Leung (who played her husband in The Grandmaster),  Tang Yan (she is a hot actress in China now) and Wu Yi Fan (ex EXO member). I hope it is not true,though +_+

Oh gosh....hope not Tony Leung...I hope it is Song Joong Ki or Won bin or TK or JL or at least Vic Zhou. :cold_sweat: Lee Min Ho is not bad too...  To films, I prefer her taking CFs for months to come. 

How can we tell producers to ask them WB and SHK should be united? ...:crazy:

Edited by mizuki85
Added
  • Like 4

Guest RoseS

:(:w00t:

“Descendants of the Sun” Co-Writer Speaks Out on Second Season

“Descendants of the Sun” Co-Writer Speaks Out on Second Season

One of the scriptwriters for “Descendants of the Sun,” Kim Won Suk, has given his final opinion on the rumors of a second season.

“I have no plans for a second season,” he said in an interview on April 19. “I’ve already told the story I wanted to tell. I hope that Yoo Si Jin will lead a happy life in the future without any more trouble.”

Kim Won Suk co-wrote the “Descendants of the Sun” script with Kim Eun Sook, and many viewers are curious as to what his next project will be.

“I want to write a historical drama,” he said. “I also want to try writing in the 19+ genre. I am curious if the Korean drama industry will produce more adult dramas in the future.”

It looks like “Descendants of the Sun” won’t be getting a second season (at least from the same writers), but you can still watch its full run on Viki!

"Song-Song" Couple:wub: still using in media! Love this name:phew: What's couple name will be next.....:crazy::blink:

How Many Times Did the “Song-Song” Couple Film Their Kiss Scenes in “Descendants of the Sun”?

How Many Times Did the “Song-Song” Couple Film Their Kiss Scenes in “Descendants of the Sun”?

On April 18, director of photography Kim Si Hyung from KBS2′s “Descendants of the Sun” appeared as a guest on KBS’s YouTube Show, “Got TV,” where he talks about behind-the-scenes stories from filming.

When asked about filming the kiss scenes between the “Song-Song” couple, the director reveals, “Scenes like these have to be filmed from multiple angles and usually require about 100 takes in general.”

He explains, “When we were filming, if Song Joong Ki made a mistake, Song Hye Kyo would say, ‘One more time.’ Both of them wanted to make a more perfect scene.”

Kim Si Hyung also revealed how Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won‘s bed scene wasedited out, and the crew’s reactions to “Song-Song” couple’s dating rumors.

kim si hyung

Watch the couple fall in love all over again starting from episode one below!

46 minutes ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

According to what is said in weibo, she will act this this spy-action-comedy movie with Tony Leung (who played her husband in The Grandmaster),  Tang Yan (she is a hot actress in China now) and Wu Yi Fan (ex EXO member). I hope it is not true,though +_+

NOooo....lol...

sorry guys, I prefer her to act with someone who is not too old/young...:lol:

• Like 4

On 4/17/2016 at 0:09 AM, strawberry555 said:

Really hope she's can pick the next project soon as possible . i just wondering that she's got so many offering now but because of her "perfectionist" maybe it's gonna take time for her to decide.. Of the rumor she's in ny again lately hope she'll take another english course .. Really wish she can do a movie in english

hi @strawberry555, may I ask where did you hear about the rumor of Kyo in NY again?  There are some confusion at the shippers' thread regarding where Kyo was after her HK trip so I posted this clarification there and I hope this will help clarify certain rumors here too :)

Since I've seen some posts commenting about the April 8th sighting of Kyo at Gimpo Airport and some fans are speculating that she went to this place or that place, I just want to clarify something.  This pic of Kyo at the Gimpo Airport that was posted on April 8th was an old pic of Kyo from a few years ago according to her long-time Chinese fans at the SHK baidu bar (you can see from the clothes they were wearing that it was probably winter when this pic was taken).  Kyo left HK on April 6th to go back to Korea so I don't think she went anywhere else until this Jeju trip recently.

25734843443_8c11403d3e_o.jpg

A lucky Taiwanese fan got signatures of both SJK and SHK with the help of her friend.  The fan said her friend got Kyo's signature on April 10th in Korea and that Song-Song did not give their signatures together (meaning the friend got their signatures on separate days).

25918511824_ee0e6e68c8_o.jpg

A lady from KBS interviewed Kyo and got her signature on April 15. 

006phPObgw1f2xllx587pj30hs0hs403.jpg

So according to these timelines, I'm pretty sure Kyo didn't go anywhere until this really recent trip to Jeju Island.

And if there are doubts about whether Kyo actually left HK to go back to Korea on April 6th, here's a pic of her boarding the plane taken by a fan. 

25689747834_b3dafebc31_b.jpg

• Like 18

With Tony Leung? woah i love him hes one of the best actors in Asia even our dear Hye kyo is a big fan of him. But if the director is Wong kar wai then it's a big No! I dont like that director i will never forget how he re shoot The grandmaster over over until unnie's projects got delayed only to appear for a mere minutes gosh.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

has this news been  confirmed yet??.....I hoped for a korean movie as her next project

BTW ....how hye kyo was in jeju airport and she is supposed to have interview tommorrow?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, marwa501 said:

has this news been  confirmed yet??.....I hoped for a korean movie as her next project

BTW ....how hye kyo was in jeju airport and she is supposed to have interview tommorrow?

I saw the information from a reliable source that always translate Chinese news in my country (I am from Vietnam). The translator got the information from weibo but I don't think it is 100% confirmed now, so let's wait.

I just sent questions to heraldcorp and one of them is about her upcoming project.  There is little chance that my questions will be chosen but I think lots of people are curious about her activities like me. Hopefully we will have confirmation soon :)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

I saw the information from a reliable source that always translate Chinese news in my country (I am from Vietnam). The translator got the information from weibo but I don't think it is 100% confirmed now, so let's wait.

I just sent questions to heraldcorp and one of them is about her upcoming project.  There is little chance that my questions will be chosen but I think lots of people are curious about her activities like me. Hopefully we will have confirmation soon :)

@vu_hoa1983, thanks for the info.  I went to search for it on weibo and baidu because I didn't see it.  I still don't see this news on SHK baidu or her weibo fan account, but I did find this news article about it.  This film is called "Europe Raiders" and is the sequel to Jingle Ma's 2005 'Seoul Raiders' and 2000 'Tokyo Raiders'.  Jingle Ma will be directing this sequel also.  Tony Leung was the male lead for both Seoul Raiders and Tokyo Raiders.  So I guess they'll try to sign him on for the third time.  Tony Leung and Wu Yifan (Kris) have their names attached to this project since March already, but I think this is the first the female leads' names are seen (Song Hye Kyo and Tang Yan (Tiffany)).  So according to this article, the leads of "Europe Raiders" have been determined to be Tony Leung, Wu Yifan, Song Hye Kyo and Tang Yan.  This movie will crank up in May and because of the very strong line-up, it is expected to be released on 2017 Lunar New Year.

http://ent.northtimes.com/ent/hldx/20160419/88885.html

Hmm, I really don't know what to make of this.  There's been quite a few 'rumors' and 'speculations' regarding Kyo in Chinese movies in the past and most of them turned out to be false.  I think we should just wait for the official news from Kyo :)  Personally I'm hoping her next project will be a domestic one.

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Hmm, I really don't know what to make of this.  There's been quite a few 'rumors' and 'speculations' regarding Kyo in Chinese movies in the past and most of them turned out to be false.  I think we should just wait for the official news from Kyo :)  Personally I'm hoping her next project will be a domestic one.

I also hope she focuses on domestic projects and CFs now. Honestly, Korean public reception post DOTS has been quite positive recently and now is a good chance to increase that :)

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

Today, Tuesday April 19., hury..hury:w00t::w00t:

K-pop Herald takes questions for Song Hye-kyo interview

Updated: April 19 2016

(KBS 2TV)

Korea’s prime culture-entertainment news outlet K-pop Herald will have an interview with actress Song Hye-kyo this week.

The 34-year-old Song, one of the most highly recognized Korean actresses among global fans, is expected to talk about her life as a longtime celebrity on Wednesday afternoon.

K-pop Herald will publish a “Song Hye-kyo” series based on the interview, and will include fans' questions.

Song has acted in many global megahit dramas, including as Kang Mo-yeon, a surgeon who falls in love with Yoo Si-jin, played by actor Song Joong-ki, in TV series ”Descendants of the Sun.“

Those who want their questions included may send an email in either English or Korean to json@heraldcorp.com. Questions in Chinese will be accepted at jahye@heraldcorp.com. 

The questions should be sent no later than Wednesday 2 p.m. local time.

Emails must include the sender’s name, nationality, questions and any message for Song.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Dr. Kang's items, sold out, Laneigner Lipstick/'sun' necklace....:D

7 Fashion Moments from Song Hye Kyo in “Descendants of the Sun”

Thirty-four year-old actress Song Hye Kyo still maintains her youthful beauty as shown in the recent Korean drama Descendants of the Sun, which is still airing on KBS2. She plays the role of Kang Mo Yeon, a doctor who falls in love with captain of Special Forces Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki). As a surgeon assigned to work in the remote Iraqi city of Uruk (though the actual filming location is in Greece), Song nonetheless has many fashionable moments, especially in the first few episodes when she is still in Korea. Let’s look at some of her stylish staples!

1. Laneige Makeup

sun_22.jpg

Song Hye Kyo fulfilled her duty as the spokesperson of Korean beauty brand Laneige by prominently showing off a Laneige two-tone lip bar and BB cushion compact in episode 1 – just in time to promote the brand’s newest palettes of two-tone lip bars and eye shadows. A natural-looking flawless complexion and ombré lips, which are still popular among Korean girls, should complete your springtime look.

sun_1.jpg sun_2.jpg sun_3.jpg

2. Tuck-In Blouse + A-Line Skirt

sun_23.jpg

As a professional who must attend TV shows, formal interviews and dinners, Kang Mo Yeon often dresses herself in blouses and pencil skirts to achieve a professional yet feminine look. The tuck-in style visually elongates her legs in spite of her small body frame and helps define her waist. You can see a lot of her stylish office looks in episode 2, one of them being a Victoria Beckham painterly blue silk blouse and an A-line skirt that she wears with sky-high ivory pumps.

sun_4.jpg sun_5.jpg sun_6.jpg

3. High-Waist Pants + Heels

sun_24.jpg

A useful trick for petites, the high-waist wide-leg pants plus heels combo makes Mo Yeon look tall and professional. Note that if you want to achieve that towering effect, the pants should be long enough to cover the heels. Best pair a patterned top with plain dark bottoms to balance the proportion.

sun_7.jpg sun_8.jpg sun_9.jpg

4. Earrings

sun_25.jpg

Who says doctors have to dress plainly? Mo Yeon is seen switching earrings each time the scene changes. From simple studs in geometric shapes and inverted u’s to sun-shaped hoops and dangling rhinestones, earrings are her one subtle weapon to amp up her look at all times, especially when she wears a ponytail.

sun_10.jpg sun_11.jpg sun_12.jpg

5. Shoulder Bag

sun_26.jpg

Mo Yeon wears a Celine 2016 calf leather satchel during her first date with Yoo Si Jin in episode 1, and switches to larger totes for more casual occasions. Instead of canvas or linen, her totes are made in sturdy materials so that they maintain the shape and offer sufficient protection for what’s inside.

sun_13.jpg sun_14.jpg sun_15.jpg

6. Pantone Color 2016

sun_27.jpg

This year, Pantone introduced two very fashion-friendly colors, <>Rose Quartz and Serenity<>, as its Colors of the Year. These two colors match particularly well with Song Hye Kyo’s fair and slightly rosy complexion. An obvious example would be Mo Yeon’s pale blue linen jacket that she wears with a gray tee tucked into white shorts, topped off with Junya Watanabe perforated platform high-tops on her arrival at Uruk in episode 2.

sun_16.jpg sun_17.jpg sun_18.jpg

7. Shirtdress

sun_28.jpg

Mo Yeon’s pinstripe shirtdress in episode 3 accentuates Song Hye Kyo’s pristine beauty and her role as a medical staff in the story. She matches it with a low ponytail and nude colored ankle-strap block-heel sandals.

sun_19.jpg sun_20.jpg sun_21.jpg

INDONESIA, 

Not in Drama, Hye Kyo Reveals When did the First Time She Meet Joong Ki

April 15, 2016 14:50:45 pm
Hye Kyo also reveal how attitudes Joong Ki's first time meeting him.

00108067.jpg

WowKeren.com - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo managed to make the audience ngefans heavy with the sweet chemistry that they play in "Descendants of the Sun". So ngefansnya, fans also had a nickname for Joong Ki and Hye Kyo, the "Song-Song Couple". Could intimate drama, who would have thought that Joong Ki never felt awkward when meeting with Hye Kyo. Hye Kyo This was revealed in a recent interview. "Joong Ki and Jo In Sung is a close friend. When I was filming 'That Winter', Joong Ki suddenly came," recalls Hye Kyo. "Unfortunately, at that time we did not have time to say much." "And because I was senior, he did just greeted me and straight away," added Hye Kyo. "After that, we also met a couple of times. We greeted each other and sometimes accidentally come to the same cafe." Meanwhile, despite some awkward first meeting, Joong Ki-Hye Kyo managed to build chemistry when met at drama. In fact, the drama series that became popular in many countries. (Wk / kr)  Read more: http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00108067.html#ixzz46INY7jRO

If not wrong=remember, in interview(?), SJK has been asked[visiting friend(JIS) when TWTWB filming): "...who ...visit..?" Reponsed, "....Song Hye Kyo"(remember name SHK has ben mention)]:crazy:

Australia, http://www.australianetworknews.com/descendants-sun-star-song-joong-ki-ready-marry-song-hye-kyo-inspires/

Nice to meet you all. I am been checking i this forum for a really long time. Today is my first time i am showing up. Hihihi. Even though i am at work, i still keep checking this forum to hear about my queen SHK. Sorry, i am not a good writer. One again, nice to be active in this forum and meet awesome people here.

• Like 10

A warm welcome all newbie to Kyo's thread :D  . Reading all the posts after a  stress day from work make me feel really good :wub: ....ah, and @twtwb, you blow me away away with your beautiful words..for being a guy :blush:

I can see some of Kyo's long time fans are getting back here..:D

I am a Tony Leung's fan and would love to see her with him, he is an incredible actor...but somehow i doubt it.

Is it tomorrow Kyo will have an interview right? honestly, considering how pop the Dots is, it's weird that the main actress has almost non interview if it has been for other actress, but then again i think we all know how Kyo really is, and i'm not even surprised ;)

Mr DC...get in line and it's a long line:lol:

KMY is an adult version of HJE...hehe..i love KMY to bits, she is sooo adorable for being 35 :wub:

H3lOvN.jpg

xEkiqH.gif

heq5cR.gif

dc

• Like 20

Hi! Probably my second time to post here! Yes! Totally, I'm a fan of SHK since AIMH! I watched all her dramas& movies though some were not complete coz they're not fully downloaded. As a fan, I'm so much proud& happy for all her longtime accomplishments. Imagine, from AIMH (which set her as a HALLYU STAR), AI, FH, TWTWB, to now DOTS (not to mention her other dramas) Who can set records that long! She totally has the POWERFUL FORCE and ETHEREAL CHARISMA to make people love her characters in these dramas. It's just amazing how this love has kept on going on that long -artists don't have this impact this long- She is definitely exceptional! She has had her low points, but she is unbeatable! She has come back with grace& radiance! For that, I have loved her more...

~glad I found this thread. I've known soompi for quite long , but it's just now I dare to make an account just for our SHK! I usually support her in insta,twitter, but I want to connect to her inner & real 'est' fans and you are these guys!

~ and yes wanna share my fave drama of her- i love WW- though not that 'rating grabber' but I'm into more of  the depth of the story that most audiences don't dig in. TWTWB is also exceptional. Probably ,not only a fan of SHK, but also writer NH...but I just watched these two stories of her. I love her work if SHK is there...(biased mode) 

~ and can't wait for her comeback!!! SOONEST, PLEASE!

• Like 11

@hclover96 aw thank you for the kind words! I will try to be more active here. I just feel bad at times because I often don't have much to contribute other than my opinions and sometimes translations when I see anything of interest and have time. The SHK thread was one of the first threads I read and lurked out at way back when .. and I've gone and come back to Soompi a couple of times for other dramas but life also often gets in the way. I do know, however, just how established and solid this thread is. Most recently DOTS pulled me back and I was really happy to see SHK and her drama do well. 

@ewff and @MasY I read your posts and am aware of what happened. It seems really unfortunate and reading your previous post @ewff especially made me really sad. Sometimes I think people don't realize by reacting so negatively and immediately to posters, trolls or not, they are contributing to the exact same negativity they say they are trying to shut down or are against. It's a vicious cycle and can be intimidating. I know you've been hurt, but know you're not at fault. And I'm glad you both came back! 

On a happier note..

Ah! So happy to hear SHK will have an interview! :D:D:D 

Hoping she confirms some updates on her upcoming activities/schedules.

I also hope for some more domestic activities, but that's my own personal wish. But if she does go back to Chinese projects, she still has my support. I will just miss seeing her active in Korea.

• Like 23

I agree with you, fans just need to calm down and put things into perspective. Like many other, as I am a Hye Kyo fan and I get suck in with all her leading man but I don't know this time I decided to join in Soompie because of the Song/Song couple. I think like many others their chemistry are just so good that we could not believe they are not in love. At the end of the day, these are just all speculations and as fans we need to "take it  with a grain of salt" and if others disagree we have still have to respect their opinion. All I hope is for my beloved Hye Kyo to find her soul mate. Love her to death!!

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

Of course, SHK talking about her character in DOTS(Presscon), similar as Full House but mature. SHK must thank herself about her acting in DOTS because her comedy talent not disappearing after her comedy drama Full House, same=very cute(w/34 yrs old). Thump-Up, SHK:phew::wub::wub:  Seeming the Writers/Directors recongnize her good point in 'cute acting' then her costars said(in dramas):

-The Crossing 1(maybe)

-My Brilliant Life(not sure)

-All In(not sure)

-Full House(not sure)

-Worlds Within(surely)

-That Winter The Wind Blows(surely)

-Descendants of the Sun(surely) 

Episode 16 'Descendants of the Sun' and 'Full House' Turns Similar

Sunday, April 17 2016 07:45 | 

Episode 16 'Descendants of the Sun' and 'Full House' Turns Similar
Song Joong Ki - Song Hye Gyo @ KBS
Kapanlagi.com - spoiler that had been circulating about the death of Yoo Si Jin ( Song Joong Ki ) did not proved to be true. Yup, at the end of the episode Descendants of The Sun , handsome captain who has the nickname Big Boss was finally happy with your doctor Mo Kang Yeon played by Song Hye Gyo .

However, have you ever realized if there are similarities between the last episode Descendants of The Sun with drama Song Hye Gyo is also popular in Indonesia, Full House ? Yup, that's the scenery that you can find in the camping scenes performed by Yoo Jin and Kang Mo Si Yeon.

Intimacy Yoo Jin and Kang Mo Si Yeon is currently nge-camp @ KBS
Intimacy Yoo Jin and Kang Mo Si Yeon is currently nge-camp @ KBS

Romanticism the couple began when they go fishing. Filled with hilarious scene sweet, Yoo Si Yeon Jin and Kang Mo decided to stay and set up camp.

Of course it is reminiscent of the last episode of Full House full of sweet and romantic moments between Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Gyo) and Lee Yeong-jae, played by Rain . Still remember dong?

Lee Yeong Han Ji Eun Jae and when camping in the backyard of the house @ special
Lee Yeong Han Ji Eun Jae and when camping in the backyard of the house @ special

Yup, if you remember correctly, at the end of the episode of Full House, Song Hye Gyo and Rain also enjoy a romantic night in the tent. Those who fail to go on a picnic in the afternoon decided to stay in her backyard.

Of course this becomes a memory that was never forgotten by fans of Song Hye Gyo. Equally full of romantic and funny stories, dramas where the hell to your favorites? Descendants of The Sun or even the legendary drama Full House ?

http://www.kapanlagi.com/showbiz/asian-star/foto-bangun-tidur-song-hye-gyo-selfie-cantik-tanpa-make-up-f1a833.html

excited for SHKs Q & A /interview with KpopHerald  and also for DoTs special tonight , hope she can already share with us news of her new projects/CFs or upcoming events ! and of course more updates from ever resourceful kyonatics here, keep SHKs thread alive and kicking guys! hmmmm wondering what questions for her from fans will be ask,, so looking forward to hear SHKs answer too! I guess when they publish the Q&A article , its already with English translation!

bd18a531gw1f32itur02cj20ch0kumyn.jpg

SHK so beautiful in this scene

006qyv99jw1f32hu9vtwfj30qo1bfjz6.jpg

so pretty when she smiles!

6afb0f0cgw1f31zbbmeq9g20dc0a0au3.gif

• Like 18

Guest RoseS

DATE?:blink::crazy:

Entertainment>Movies

After "Descendants of the Sun", Song Hye Kyo suddenly clashed Road Yen

19-04-201616:37:23

The good news for fans of the Sun Descendants , her doctor that Mo Kang Yeon beautiful -Song Hye Kyo will be filming a new movie in January 5/2016. News from the manufacturerEuropean Raiders said, Song Hye Kyo will join Tang Yen, Tony Leung, Kris Wu starred for the project this action comedy.Song Hye Kyo is likely to take the same road where the Yen and Tony Leung in the brand new film project "European Raiders."

Song Hye Kyo 2
Information about the project "European Raiders" was passed hand to hand fans

But now, the Song Hye Kyo and Tang Yen has not officially confirmed but the move came with the name of the actor's image production crew still make fans glad crooked launch. More than ever, fans are expected to witness the confrontation of two beautiful people as rival or enemy "implacable".

Song Hye Kyo 1

Song Hye Kyo 2
Song Hye Kyo

Raiders European film projects are second Chinese participation Song Hye Kyo. Earlier, the actress was born in 1981 starred in the movie The Crossing and Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Dai Vi Dong, Kim Thanh Vu, Qin Hai Road ...

road yen
Tang Yen

Leung
Leung

Time of The Crossing debuted, fans were hoping the film will resonate. However, The Crossing pummeling in turnover, in terms of film art experts are also not appreciated. The one unit class A star of China, Korea, Japan joined forces did not accomplish anything that makes fans losing faith. Song Hye Kyo image with Chinese fans also so that a significant decline.

Once again the European Raiders , many fans expect the actress will have a breakthrough, an impressive transformation.

According Shindo / Intellectual Youth