Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Maye May

"I sure have a lot of trouble standing in this spot. But I think i need to tell you directly my mistake. I will humbly accept the word of advice. Again, I apologize sincerely. "(Song)

Guest xyzebra

Thank you all for your speedy updates! I am so glad there are people standing next to her. I love all the pictures where she is is surrounded by her costars. She really needs a big bear hug. 
BTW, SHK said in her speech that she is very apologetic that her negative press might affect MPL and her costars. Poor thing. :(

It takes a lot of guts and strength to make a public appearance in face of a serious scandal.

Song Hye Kyo is one that we should learn from: the epitome of humility, courage, and grace.

I have a mixed feeling now.I'm glad to see her after the te news but I don't want to see her this way. I'm also crying, it's very hard to see unnie holding her tears, her eyes looks blank. I wish she had cried so the heaviness in her heart will be lightened. I also wish her mom is ok,it's hard for her to see her daughter like this. I wish were all there to hug her. The best thing that we can do now is to PRAY for her fast recovery from this trials.I wish she will be surrounded by Real friends who can support and comfort her.Sarangheo unnie,We are very proud to be kyonatics. God Bless you. Take care.

Guest patriciamk85

So sad seeing that she is in so much pain.  But also so proud to see so much courage and humility in SHK by standing in front not knowing how she will be received.  I admire her even more now.

Though....i hardly understood what she said on stage but i could feel the heartfelt sincerity that shk expressed in her speech to the press. I just couldn't stop myself as well.....a few drops of tears did drop seeing her like this....Any normal being with a conscious would definitely see and felt how hard it was for her.....
Her few drops of tears just shows the responsibility that she felt so heavily for the movie MPL and her costars. But I think all her co stars....her director  were all impressed and proud of her.
I hope that all fans saw and felt what our beloved had to go through and support her whole heartly and make this MPL a success.

Guest rjuliet

aaawww thanks utkim for the pic :) ...kyo looks sad but brave and graceful, so proud of her...and i love seeing all the casts and director fully supported to kyo...
and the good reviews from viewers, so relieving...kyo fighting ! mpl fighting !
201408211642413097681_20140821164355_01_99_20140821164507.jpg