Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I never post here before....but this recent incident push me to show my support and admiration to SHK ....well people made mistake but when they have courage to admitted it in front the public and try to fix it, that show the true and real courage.....SHK fighting...

Really admire her.. Truth now

"That even she so petite .. She'll strong n brave .. Many who met him like zzy state this"

"It prove now even with that teary eyes she's manage bravely take the stage alone n take the responsible by her self"

She's strong n survival .. Me I think I got colaps in that stage..

she's brave n really great one 2 take world like this "alone" ohhh myyyy please get married.. Sorryyyy

Really proud =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Thank you for the updates, unnie good job, upfont we know you keep a strong image but we knew inside you are crying. But, I'm so proud of you for what you've done, for being strong enough to appear inspite of all the negative comments,criticisms that this te brought you. Still, you remain stunning,very simple,no make-up,no jewelries but still looks very beautiful. That's our unnie. I am so happy that at least we saw you. After this event at least you can now breathe a little. I'm sure your mom is so proud of you,for raising a kind and pretty daughter.Thank you for being there.God is with you and so are we.Sarangheo.Take care of your health.

dc posted that they saw tweets said.."someone saw the movie MPL, very clevery adapted from the novel...beautiful acting"

Thanks to all chingus for the pics, it's so hard for me to post the pix....i am proud to see her standing up though i couldn't stop my tears.

Guest Maye May

I have never been this sad and touched by her gesture. My boyfriend cant even make me cry like this. (i guess its a good thing that he doesnt make me cry?haha) SHK you have a pure heart. I just feel bad for your mom, i know its more painful for her to be seeing you like this but proud at the same time coz you have been raised to be a good person, brave enough to face the trials and face em with dignity! So much respect!