Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

The press preview is tomorrow and according to the news, kyo intend to attend the press preview. and i think the news said Kyo is in the poor condition. Kyo, kyo , you will be fine, may you have the strenght to face this, hopefully there are families and ppl around her help her for this difficult time. I believe kdw as her good friend and co star will help her through this event ...it's too early, the news was just 2 days ago, it will be hard for her...sighs

http://isplus.joins.com/article/778/15581778.html?cloc=
http://isplus.joins.com/article/814/15581814.html?cloc=

Guest rjuliet

thanks dearies for the endless heartwarming infos and supports for kyo...

blim luv ur pic, so funny :D ...

same with me rubylia, I want to buy mpl ticket too but dun have chinese account, anyway the side profile of kyo is amazing...

utkim, I really hope she will be strong tomorrow, with lots of love and suupport from all her fans, family, and friends...

@utkim, so sad to hear that Kyo is not in good condition. Let's all pray for her, I'm sure she will survive this. She's gone through nasty rumors before and she was able to weather all of this with her head standing tall. She may look petite and dainty but Kyo has the strength of a giant. God bless her.
@rjuliet, thank you :\">

Guest queenmaria85

awwww sad to hear that :(( you can get through this unnie kyonatics are behind you >:D<  :x i thot after she aired her side everything will be ok why until now they're still talking about this.. :-?

Annyeaong fellow Kyonatics/SHKers!!The time it was release was really odd..It was 2 years ago and she already settled it but anyways..Our concern is for our dear girl.We've been through worst right???and like unni, I believe we are stronger too...Lets focus on supporting her and pray for her strength..I know she has good people around her and hope its enough to give her strength..The price you pay for being popular... :( I want to believe she would get through all these..The classic way she handle herself in every controversy is one of the things I admire about her...Fighting Unni!!Fighting fellow fans!! >:D< >:D< >:D<

Thank you utkim . putrin and all kyonatics to update the promotions of MPL, I want to buy tickets and for donation too if possible through the right way to support kyo but I don't know how to send and through the website.Kyo, you will be fine because you have all of us to support you no matter what, hope be strong and have great success of your movie,  we all love you and stay with you, get good rest and be healthy too.

My Brilliant Life to Make Your Heart Beat this Autumn

movies_newss_0812.jpg

“My Brilliant Life” (director Lee Jae-yong, produced by ZIP CINE), starring Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-gyo, is set to make the audience cry and laugh this autumn. The first half of this year was dominated by intense action and thriller movies. Ryu Seung-ryong’s action suspense movie “The Target” in April followed by crime thriller “A Hard Day” in May starring Lee Seon-gyun and Cho Jing-wung were both fast-paced and creatively devised. However, the closing half of the year will be more toned down. Heartwarming stories are in the lineup, and “My Brilliant Life” is one of them. Coming this autumn, “My Brilliant Life” tells the story of a young couple who became parents at the age of seventeen and their teenage son who is turning seventeen but living in the body of an eighty-year-old. Those who have been waiting long for an inspiring story should not miss this movie featuring heartwarming characters: parents who want to protect their quickly aging child, their son’s only friend Mr. Jang (Baek Il-seop), and their straightforward doctor (Lee Seong-min). 
Kang Dong-won returns to the screen not with a powerful aura, but as the playful father Dae-soo who is devoted to his family. Song Hye-gyo plays the role of cheerful, undefeated mother Mira. The two will bring emotive, melodramatic acting to the theaters that were dominated by rough action-packed stories in the first half of the year. Based on the novel of the same name by Kim Ae-ran, “My Brilliant Life” is not about an average family, but the special people of this movie will bring tears and laughter to the audience.

credit: KOFICE

Guest WillysS

I just wanna say " unnie don't be afraid,because you're not wrong..why you should be afraid with them? if you're not wrong..You have to keep moving forward and do your best".the right person always protected from God B-)

Guest ohsooyoung

KEEP CALM

AND

STAY STRONG SONG HYE - KYO

:x :x :x :x :x

KEEP CALM

AND

WATCH MY PALPITATING LIFE

;););););)

Aja Aja fighting!!!!

Much love and support

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

KYONATICS UNIVERSITY

:D:D:D:D

Founded by : Me, Myself and I

Founded: Ever since the world begun :D :\"> :D

Hope she will attend tomorrow..

Hope that she can learn from others korean stars that had same tax isssue.. So sad that she's not well coz of this.. Now I don't take this issue not serriuosly coz they r others star in korean n in foreign country that had this same issue n usually the mistake is in their "accountant" etc.. I just take the haters seriously that still my weakness of all

But well you know .. It really doesn't make me stop liking her .. Ckckckckck [-(

Guest sunflower91

Love to see the overflow of sincere thoughts and messages for SHK from her genuine fans Really heartbreaking to hear that she is not that fine hope she will attend tomorrow's event as confident and beautiful as she is just like from her recent presscons . Truly believe she can overcome this trial and wishing her always the best. Its their loss if they won't watch her

movie.