Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hahaha. Nice updates and pics. thanks to all those who posted. Did anyone ask them about the Kimbap?

I really like SHG better when she wears casual and no make up. Natural beauty. She's prettier at the airport than at the prescon.

Guest parkjunwung

Bi's new hair looks a bit ugly, before the press..I thought his hair must have been similar to the one in Berlin...but he changed it again..I don't like any style of Bi's hair recently...they look so weird..

Guest tearsinh3aven

His hair is OK! At least it's better than the one he had beore (the tour). It'd be better if he let them grow out even and spike it up

I read at FH thread that the reporters said SHG was more jolly than Bi. C'mon guys it's just HUMAN to feel tired. We're just here surfing and they both came from work and from a trip. If us, their followers can't understand that then I can just imagine what the antis would say.

I loooovvve the pics and news. Anything about SHG makes me tralalala happy.

Some updates from the FH special program.

Bi is wearing white suit...and holding hands with Hyekyo when they come on stage.

Rain has sung 3 bears

Keep tune in ...

I will type more ...when more is available.

Guest parkjunwung

Some updates from the FH special program.

...and holding hands with Hyekyo when they come on stage.

Oh..thanks wloi so much...this sentence made my day.. :D

Bi has danced 3 bears.

When the interviewer asked him about what has happened in the tent scene...he was very shy to talk about it.

Bi is wearing whitish suit, black shirt, jeans.

Our rep. from hyekyoclub has presented a gift to them and has hugged Kyo

Bi and Kyo is going to play a short play now...the staff is explaining to them what they should do.

My friends will be calling after the show...so we will have more updates on the FH special program which will be aired tomorrow nite.