Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hwangjini photo :rolleyes:

2007021409452441247_094524_0.jpg

I don't usually post, but this one made me. All I can say is: WOW! This one's certainly worth the wait.

the photo just hits me...i ean there's some thing on HK's look that will struck you... :)

oh.really ????so the friend of shk is also a friend of BI???hhmmmmm....

:vicx:

Actually, that photographer seems to be everyone's friend. :lol: She's like the "photographer of stars" in Korea.

You're right... there's an air of mystery in that photo that lures you to just keep staring...

Guest kiwipina

comparison between the movie and drama pics

20070214112157164c4_112347_1.jpg

20070214112157164c4_112347_0.jpg

THANK YOU WINNIE FOR POSTING SHK'S HWANJINI PHOTOS.... SHE LOOKS VERY CLASSIC!!...THE TEARY-EYED EFFECT IS JUST AWESOME AND HER EYES JUST SPEAK THE DEEP FEELINGS OF EMOTION....

I THINK THIS MOVIE, "HWANJINI" IS WORHT THE WAIT....

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I like how the concept for the movie poster was in total contrast with that of the drama poster. The one for the drama has vivid, lively colors and Ha Ji Won was made to act seductive and sexy. The movie version has subtle, dark colors, and SHK was made to act formal and mysterious. This way, the two versions of the poster cannot be compared because they are totally different.

Guest nofear11877

like what candy said... im really lovin' the mood and color/tone of the poster. :D it really does catch your attention.

i hope when people see the movie, they won't be comparing hye-kyo and ha ji won(who is better/worse in acting) for their role in hwangjini cuz both girls deserve a big pat on the back for doing and successfully completing the movie/drama and the challenges that they had to overcome. for instance, wearing that very heavy head gear for long hours, putting through required training(dances and learning how to play instruments) and wearing heavy clothing(well, for our unnie i guess she often wore very light and thin clothing). so yeah... i hope people are reminded of that.

again, i cant wait for more pics and the movie!!!! B)

Guest ruthie08

wooooot!!!! :w00t: finally! gahhhh *stares @ the picture for a long time* am i too obvious??....i miss her so much! i love the poster...its stunningly AMAZING! i like the teary effect and the black handbok and her stares makes u wanna cry with her :tears: cant wait for the movie...SHK unnie fighting! fighting!

winnie thanks for bringing us wonder updates on her!

its great to see everyone here...wheres soutsada??? everyone should see these pics!

isabella: i love ur siggy! ahahaha ive been watching it lately!

ruthie, who's the guy in the first pic (before shg. he's kinda cutie)

WWWEEEEEEE!!!!! I want to watch HJN movie now. Can't wait. I love the concept of the pics. Thanks winnie.

SHG have enough rest then see you in a drama after this movie. (wishful thinking)

Happy valentine to all.

I like how the concept for the movie poster was in total contrast with that of the drama poster. The one for the drama has vivid, lively colors and Ha Ji Won was made to act seductive and sexy. The movie version has subtle, dark colors, and SHK was made to act formal and mysterious. This way, the two versions of the poster cannot be compared because they are totally different.

Pau, I was just going to point that out :lol:

but wow, i am totally blown away by her hwangjini photoshoot...the mood and hye gyo's beauty is a very nice treat :D

Guest tianared

wow! thanks for sharing those hwangini pixs. i love the first pic. it has a dramatic effect. well got to wait for it to be on DVD to watch it. coz korean movies are rarely shown in our country.

I hope the movie comes out in the "All" format so we can purchase and play the movie DVD in the USA. And she looks beautiful. I hope that they get invited to next year's international film festival.

Girls, the words on the posters read.

A 21st century woman living in the 16th century.

winnie,thanks for bringing over all the marvellous gifts! :w00t: i love the sudden SHK photo splurge (^____^) kamsahamnida.and the Hwangjini photos..what can i say it's totally worthy of the wait and suspense we've had here.gahhh...the poster is BREATHTAKING..simply beautiful. :blush: the look in her eyes just so totally grabbed me,makes me wanna know whats the story about the woman in the photo..excellent job by SHK and Miss Photographer,also the graphic designers of cuz.And thanks for the translation of the words on the poster too winnie,just made it became even more compelling for me.the poster fulfilled my every anticipation that it would bring a different mood compared to HJW's drama.

and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SHKers!