Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tofumui

OMG i can't wait to see them together and how they'll interact in pictures.. should be good!!

kinda off topic but does anyone have an mp3 version of SHK singing the 3 bears song?

Guest tianared

OMG i can't wait to see them together and how they'll interact in pictures.. should be good!!

kinda off topic but does anyone have an mp3 version of SHK singing the 3 bears song?

Hope she acts natural. I mean they are close friends so why did they always act so uncomfortable when together in public? Hye Kyo should just relax and enjoy the moment.

i'm sooo missing SHK right now :tears: i can't wait to see new pics of her (and clips too!) i hope she's able to rest before the promotion thing with Bi because she kinda looked tired during CTH's new movie's premiere.... and now that she's free (Hwangjini's over) i hope she can do another drama (or movie) :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohhh...only two more days to go! hopefully we get some good fan pics of shg at changsa :w00t:

happy valentine's day everyone!!! spread some love~~~ ^ ___________ ^

Guest sweet_treats1812

^gaaaaaaaaaaa! :w00t: where'd u find that winnie?! it's gorgeous!!! oh my gosh, look at that expression on her face!!! :w00t:

Hello everybody. Just want to share w/ you guys something w/c i made quite a long time ago:

360-degrees--shk-19-parang-.gif

it's nice!!! thanks so much for sharing! i love it! great job! *thumbs up*

I have a question, Is My Girl good? i don't know is i should watch it

my girl? u mean my girl and i? ^^ coz for a second there, i thought u were referring to my girl the drama with lee da hae and lee dong wook ^ _ ^ but if ur referring to my girl and i with shg and cha tae hyun, then yes, it's pretty good..it's not the best and the plot can be a bit cliche, but i found the movie pretty good..good enough that it made me cry :lol:

it's all over in yahoo.co.kr ... I have another one but it is very small, so I have not posted. :rolleyes:

This one is gorgeous and very different from the style of the drama photos.

It is taken by Hyekyo's photographer friend...that is the woman with a very big spectacles and also help to shoot Bi's giordano CF. :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, it's been forever since I have been here. :P

Those Hwang Jini photos look promising. :) I hope it does well at the box office. I want to see it too and it will be released soon. Finally!!

Guest evenstar7377

it's all over in yahoo.co.kr ... I have another one but it is very small, so I have not posted. :rolleyes:

This one is gorgeous and very different from the style of the drama photos.

It is taken by Hyekyo's photographer friend...that is the woman with a very big spectacles and also help to shoot Bi's giordano CF. :rolleyes:

the photo just hits me...i ean there's some thing on HK's look that will struck you... :)

oh.really ????so the friend of shk is also a friend of BI???hhmmmmm....

:vicx:

Oh hey everyone!! havent posted much again in here. But i just saw the offical pics for her movie and WOW!!! gorgeous it looks amazing, she of course as usually is beautiful. You can tell she lost some weight, hehehe. But that doesnt matter she has a perfect body type. YAY!! i cant wait!!

Guest tofumui

Hi tofu each time i dine in a chinese or japanese resto i always order you. hehe

I don't know where to find the MP3 version but there's one vid on youtube.

haha.. yah i always order myself as well..

thanks for the heads up on the vid on youtube..

WOW her Hwangjini photos are very nice.. i can't wait to watch the movie

Guest honey_ping

Wooohoo! I lurrrrvvvvveeeeee the movie poster! She looked so mysterious with that colour and teary eye! Much better than Zhang Zi Yi's geisha's poster with a BLUE EYE! :wacko: ..............SHK's awesome!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahahaha~ true true...

they really got a good shot of her eyes in this one...it's amazing :blush: i love the tear effect!

Guest nofear11877

yes!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: :jumps for joy: hwanjini pics are finally out!!!!! im so happy to see it. :D the poster really does set us up with the movie's mood. :blush: she looks quite beautiful even if she looks teary-eyed. i hope they would release more! :rolleyes:

thanks winnie for sharing it with us! :)