Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I always feel great everytime I see a new post of SHK on her Instagram. Writer Kim and SHK are both looking great and happy!

Song Hye Kyo Shi, thank you for the new update and thank you for putting the caption in English, too:)

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

Although SHK end(not sign for new contract) with ESTINA but could not :thumbsup:for photographers='sharp-eyes'. Own thought:smirk:

Song Hye Kyo is the epitome of class and elegance in new photos for 'J.Estina' :star:

By thewesterngirl    Thursday, August 13, 2015   
song-hye-kyo_1439441035_af_org.jpg

As the model for luxury jewelry brand 'J.Estina', Song Hye Kyo is looking absolutely elegant and classy wearing their new line!

She's wearing the new 'Noir Tiara' line for the Fall/Winter 2015 season, and even though she'd look stunning in just about anything, she looks even better in the simple yet fancy jewelry!

Song Hye Kyo is currently filming for upcoming drama 'Descendants of the Sun'. If you've been missing seeing her on screen, just wait a little longer as the drama is set to air by the end of this year.

credit to all owners:thumbsup:

ผ่านไปกี่ปีความน่ารักก็ไม่เคยเปลี่ยน เสื้อยืดก็เช่นกัน #SongSongCouple #SongHyeKyo cr.owner

Translated from Thai by BingWrong translation?

Go through a few years of it, never change. Sportswear. #SongSongCouple #SongHyeKyo cr.owner

Cl91kqYVEAEVDbj.jpg

CELEBRITIES /  JUN 29, 2016

SONG JOONG KI LOSES SONG HYE KYO TO LEE MIN HO? FANS PROMOTE “MINKYO?          Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo fans were frustrated when the “Descendants of the Sun” actors did not admit true relationship. Fans flocked to Chengdu because they were expecting that a revelation will happen. However, there was none.

They again went to Taiwan hoping the actor might give them a positive clue. None was given also. The “SongSong” shippers probably grew tired of waiting that they shifted their focus to a possible relationship between Song Hye Kyo and Lee Min Ho.

According to Chatt Sports Net, there were fans that opened a Facebook account for “Minkyo.” This was aggravated when the actor was reported to have admitted that he has a high regard to the actress. He also revealed that he wants to work with herLee Min Ho has reportedly broken ties with his girlfriend Suzy Bae recently. Another report says that the “Bounty Hunters” actor is taking the place of Song Joong Ki in Song Hye Kyo’s life.

Is there a possibility that the “Full House” actress has been eyeing Lee Min Ho all along? Or is it the other way around? All three of them were accomplished actors, any one of the guys might end up with Song Hye Kyo.

Lee Min Ho is single again. According to The BitBag, the “Uncontrollably Fond” actress has hinted that her relationship with Lee in Ho is finally off. It was a result probably of a “reality check,” which she had experienced recently.

Whatever is the truth behind all these pairing and re-pairing among the mentioned actors, they are all partner materials. Whoever ends up with the other will prove thatlove triumphs in the end. For the meantime, keep your fingers crossed.

Will it be Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo or will she choose Lee Min Ho?                                                                                                Song Joong Ki Loses Song Hye Kyo To Lee Min Ho? Fans Promote “Minkyo?”                                                                                           

Thank you lovelies for the updates:)

14 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Q4:  Usually when you appear, you are very beautiful, just like today.  Are there any fashion tips that you would like to share with us?

SHK:  I personally prefer simple clothing, just like today.  But sometimes if it's too simple, it might give people a feeling of monotonous.  Then I would consider wearing small jewelries, just like today.  Of course, at times, I would need to wear grand clothes, wear some jewelries, but it's only occasionally.  The advantage of simple clothes is that even after many years have passed, they would not feel outdated.  

Awww Kyo prefer to wear simple cloths. She is naturally pretty. She looks beautiful as always on her casual look :wub: Love this photoshoot

image_67.jpeg

• Like 13

I like her simple styles. She doesn't need to wear much accessories or put on a thick make up, because she is already beautiful. 

My friend whose also artist or expert in art say that simplicity could bring out or makes what a high quality product or people looks more classy. I don't know how to say it in English, but what I mean to say is that because she is already beautiful & elegant, that's why even with a simple cloth or minimum accessories, we can still saw her as GORGEOUS as diamond.... 

I think she is going low (getting out of the public attention) and get rest for quite a long time before she choose another project. Wish another successful project for her.

• Like 8

Goddess Indeed Song Hye Kyo.....credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                             13529248_1804098276491043_84406906163123   10980730_738293376279457_61652953526993211267734_711491872292941_881172125594454 22183_693228564119272_709543474528251776 1425616_622784734496989_1492990491878313 1907435_593960040712792_5543665199564445

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, hyekyofans said:

Hi ... I am silent reader...

Please rate song hye kyo in asianwiki.com/Song_Hye-Kyo.

For better rate :)

Welcome to the thread, hyekofans!

Thanks for bringing that info here! I think we need more votes!

Just voted! thumbup

• Like 2

I miss Song hye kyo already....any one know about her next project? film or drama..have it decided yet? Hope another drama for her, with another good actor like won bin, so ji sub or maybe rain? then, a movie after that...

ommo...I'm getting greedy..:blush:

• Like 4

gorgeou goddess indeed Song Hye Gyo.......credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                             13528262_1640773592908371_58312961151092

• Like 14