Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

54 minutes ago, utkim said:

Thanks rubylia for the pics.... aigoo, where are all Kyoers? are you guys at shipper thread :lol: ?

what to say??? i almost had a heart attack :lol:...

Reveal hidden contents

But i guess we all know it will be coming..my heart better stay still..can't think properly

haha... probably busy at another thread now!

it's such a game changer for the industry to see stars from  different agencies hanging out together. so unheard of just few years ago. I'm liking what I see... Plus they all had a reason to celebrate from BAA win. And netizens are loving it! haha. haters please stay away.

I'm quite surprised Hye Kyo unnie was wearing the same outfit as the on in Beijing. Love the leather cap, anyone knows what brand? She still looked good, her casual outfit these days is refreshing, can feel she's more comfortable in expressing herself to her fans (whether she posted it herself on IG or being caught on dispatch or fan cams)

Cannot wait for her appearance on the 17th! Her public image these days is so positive and more relatable to the fans! while still maintaining her goddess level of course. lol.

• Like 19

hey guys,

so was just looking at that MBN video you all asked me to translate and I am pretty sure that I had done so on the shippers thread - I don't know if I've deleted that post because I deleted a lot of my posts last month. It was a cute video but there wasn't anything new in that video. Basically them complimenting her hallyu status, love for her from the Chinese, her ability to make her male stars shine. her ability to pick great projects, her rumour with SJK....just normal stuff like that.

So I won't be translating that whole thing again.! :( 

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

cr. to owner

have a good meals:heart:

Hearing SHK played piano...open for The Crossing 1:heartbreak: Why don't fan meeting in Chengdu will do the same thing for the show: OPENNING(special guess part, first) = by SHK's playing You're My Everything(duet):kiss_wink: 

1 hour ago, melissala said:

I'm just glad she's happy. :)  Regardless of what comes or doesn't come.  

Agreed. As long as she is happy with her life, I couldn't care less about who she is going out with. Even if she decides to remain single for life, I will support her as well. As long as she is happy with her choices :)

• Like 12

On 6/9/2016 at 9:29 AM, oaklove said:

I WAS initially upset when SHK was once again not acknowledged for her great acting skills at Baeksang, but not after when I learned that only FIVE voters determined the winner and she had lost by ONE vote. That ONE voter, in my personal opinion, was probably influenced by some non merit factors such as KHS being a veteran actress.   Moreover, Jo Jin Woong should have won the best actor award....he was the best thing from "Signal", so clearly, the Baeksang winners were not based on who actually deserved the award but some other criteria--like your image internationally ( I.e. Lee Byun Hyun, Jun Do Hyun).  I hope SHK realizes that not winning this award does not take away from the fact that she a very talented actress. KMY, played by SHK, was arguably the best female character to ever come out of Kdrama. 

That being said, I really do admire KHS and how she has handled her career thus far. At the height of her popularity in TV dramas, when she was 34 years old, like SHK is now, she decided to take her chance in the movie industry and shed her good girl image by starting in an erotic movie "Hypnotized". That led to other movie offers and she cemented her status as an A list female movie star.  Her longevity in the Korean entertainment world is attributed to her willingness to take chances by taking very diverse types of roles.  She is not afraid to look "ugly" for her roles, for example in "Coin Locker Girl".  Similarly, in Hollywood, Charlize Theron was not taken seriously as an actress until she was willing to "uglify" herself by starting in "Monster".

SHK is at the height of her popularity.  She has the money, fame, and a top A list status.  It's a perfect time for her to venture out and take a chance in a role that's completely different--it might be scary but I would love for her to take a role that would "uglify' her.  Make people take notice of her acting instead of her face.  Her beautiful face opened doors initially in the entertainment industry, but she is at an age where she needs to diversify her roles if she wants to stay active way into her 50's.  I am looking forward to finding out what her next role would be...

Hello. May i recommend SHK's last K-movie: My Palpitating Life. It was a very good movie. You will see a different SHK there, not her usual CF-worthy look. The movie itself has an indie-feel and very heart-warming. It was just too bad that movie came out at the time her tax scandal was brought into light. Plus it has to go against the movie sequel Tazza which is a blockbuster franchise. It did well in the box office at the end of its run though, but it failed to get the drumroll it needed for the critics to take notice.

• Like 11

22 hours ago, utkim said:

Thanks rubylia for the pics.... aigoo, where are all Kyoers? are you guys at shipper thread :lol: ?

what to say??? i almost had a heart attack :lol:...

Hide contents

But i guess we all know it will be coming..my heart better stay still..can't think properly

I can only imagine the traffic in the shipper's thread. it's gonna be a looooong night of backreading...

• Like 5

Hi guys...Wow! i miss this thread and i miss everyone...and i finally get back my old account i'm just silently readind all the updates of KYO and lot's of good news even if i hadn't finish watching the DOTS yet  but i know it has a good ratings and reviews...Well bashers and negative comments are always there...i don't care...As long as i'm a solid Kyonatics no problem...I miss you guys... :heart: :grin: :wink: 

• Like 8

@smiletall thanks for the long post. 

Agree she is always humble, always dare to go outside of her comfort zone... It's so lovely to see her emotional scenes, and now knowing how she could channel those feelings is so heartbreaking. 

So glad she is loved by many and she always stay protected and find peace, love and harmony <3 

• Like 8

Hey guys, I was asked to post this in case anyone wanted to support the project Song Song shippers are doing since she's going to his fanmeet on the 17th of this month.  This is a very rare occasion as we all know, so it would be nice to show some support for her! 

ANNOUNCEMENT: SOOMPI SONG SONG JOINT SUPPORT PROJECT 

Target: SJK Chengdu Fan Meet Featuring Song Hye Kyo 

I spent a whole day talking to the people in charge to make this happen just for Soompi and now I am very pleased to reach a collaboration with one of the respected Song Song CP fandom in China: Coffee Couple Offical Weibo to collaborate this first project with Soompi International Song Song Kikyo Shippers for Chengdu Fan Meet 

This is their official IG statement announcement and other official statements will be made in their official Weibo too soon 
In China, in order to have the flowers arranged in the way that can be lined up for Song Song to see it. You need to know the Organisers and connections with the management to make sure your flowers get to them and not thrown away.

Coffee Couple Weibo will do all the liasing from ordering of flowers, arrangements with the Organisers, permits, and arrangements of the flowers so that our very own Soompi x Coffee Couple Flower flower stands can be seen in a impressive way like this below as seen in picture but ours will have a surprise!! 

This is all NOT POSSIBLE without any China Help

image_zpsg7adsnwy.jpeg

Photo Credit to SJK Baidu Bar 

NOW, what's left to do is for you SOOMPI SHIPPERS to do your part by coming together as one and pledge towards the beautiful flowers arrangements that would show your Love and support to them. 

Target amount: USD1000 

Deadline: 14th June 9pm Asia Pacific Time 

Person in charge of collecting money: @thepixies 

Pixies will reveal the total amount collected on 14th June after 9pm 

Person in charge in Soompi and on behalf of Coffee Couple: Me 

Payment Amount: Per Share is USD20
-you can pledge as much as you want though 

Payment Method: PayPal to 

ollietay@gmail.com 

Note: Soompi International Song Song Kikyo Shippers and Coffee Couple Will be seen on every Greeting Card there is so they know it's from us.

Please indicate in your message on PayPal your country or PM me too. So we can include your country in the card 
And pictures of the flowers will be shown on the actual day to us too. 

What are you waiting for? Quick show your love for Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo now by pledging via PayPal now.

We only have up to 4 days to reach the targeted amount so please do not hold on and wait till the last minute 

Please help spread the word to anyone who is a fan that would like to do their part. Coffee Couple would only accept pledges via our PayPal and not random contributions coming in from elsewhere 

• Like 17

It's enough for me to see just how happy she currently is. Whoever is giving her joy in her life I wholeheartedly thank because there is always a RAINBOW after the rain. No one deserves to be happy after the storms she has weathered. GO  for it. Carpe Diem SHK!

• Like 23

1 hour ago, zashibear said:

It's enough for me to see just how happy she currently is. Whoever is giving her joy in her life I wholeheartedly thank because there is always a RAINBOW after the rain. No one deserves to be happy after the storms she has weathered. GO  for it. Carpe Diem SHK!

wordyeahthat COPY THAT!  thumbup

• Like 9

21 hours ago, miswah1981 said:

Hello. May i recommend SHK's last K-movie: My Palpitating Life. It was a very good movie. You will see a different SHK there, not her usual CF-worthy look. The movie itself has an indie-feel and very heart-warming. It was just too bad that movie came out at the time her tax scandal was brought into light. Plus it has to go against the movie sequel Tazza which is a blockbuster franchise. It did well in the box office at the end of its run though, but it failed to get the drumroll it needed for the critics to take notice.

Thank you @miswah1981 for your recommendation. I actually saw "MY Palpitating Life" and I quite enjoyed it.  But, I thought SHK's character was least developed out of 3 main leads.  SHK basically had only one great scene, where she talked about possibly causing her son's condition because she ran tracks while pregnant.   I really am SHK's diehard fan... I saw all her movies and TV dramas (even "Guardian Angel" and "Sunlight Pours Down"! and  I live in America...I had such a hard time trying to track down these two dramas in 2015!).  I would love for her to do a movie this year, an action or a horror movie where she is not a romantic partner of a  main actor.  And, she should come back and do a TV drama in 2017. 

I also loved the photos from the Dispatch!  SHK looked and behaved so down to earth, much like how she came off in the episode 19 of DOTS.  For a top star, SHK seems to be  really humble, kind and generous to everyone, especially her staff and her co-stars.  She is always putting others before herself and giving credit to her co-stars when her dramas do well.  She wears comfortable clothes and isn't afraid to wear the same outfits often, a sign of a very non-materialistic girl.    No wonder she is best friends with YAI!  YAI, in my opinion, is the coolest young, Korean actor. YAI is very sexy, very talented, and his political and social views are acute and forward thinking for someone so young.  I also loved his movie "Punch".  I don't think YAI would be best friends with SHK unless she is also extremely cool chick!   And I was pleased to see SJK happily following SHK and others to 2nd round ("cha")  in the Dispatch photo.  SJK is one tired dude!  He is making nonstop commercials and having tons of fan meetings.   But, SJK's face looked so happy  partying with SHK and others after the  Baeksang Award.   SJK definitely enjoys SHK's company.  Fact that two of the most popular young actors in Korea, YAI and SJK, are so close to our queen, SHK, and love hanging out with her socially tells you just how cool, fun, and all around amazing person our SHK really is!!!!

• Like 18

@smiletall Thanks! But actually this was discussed in the SS thread as well, I know because I was the one who translated the content from this show and the other being the grapevine show. :) 

Anyways, really important announcement for Kyonatics. Please spread the word to others!

• Like 5