Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

She's so humble despite her top-star status. I knew I made a right decision the moment I chose to be her fan 15 years ago. :wub:

Thanks to everyone for translating and sharing the articles. You guys are awesome!!! 

Now I'm getting nervous waiting for her next project. Please don't take too long to consider Kyo-ah..I miss you already. :)

• Like 12

Thanks to all pics  and smiletall for the translations. She looks really happy and so pretty and such a humble person, beautiful inside and out :wub: .  Soo good to hear how proud she is for SJK and the rest of the casts :heart:

Anyone watched the broadcast today? i didn't have a chance, loads of works ..blame on dots:P

btw

Spoiler

I thot to remember her agency said their staffs coincidently knew SJK in NY and therefor they met for a meal or something :rolleyes: ..no?? .oh well, whatever.

OEh0jb.jpg

• Like 23

1 hour ago, utkim said:

Hide contents

I thot to remember her agency said their staffs coincidently knew SJK in NY and therefor they met for a meal or something :rolleyes: ..no?? .oh well, whatever.

@utkim just my thoughts :) 

Spoiler

Yeah, I think you're referring to the portion of the article that mentions how SJK reached out to meet with SHK. To be quite honest, I was wary about translating that portion of the article because I know how some strong shippers might react. I do ship them secretly (or I guess not so secretly lol), but I also don't want to add to more excessive speculation or over-reaction for their sake. However, I'm pretty certain I translated correctly. But also, that portion of the report was what the reporter wrote and not a direct quote from SHK, so readers can take from it what they will I suppose. In any case, I seriously doubt that they or their staff literally just bumped into each other coincidentally in NY. Most likely, SJK may have been in NY or knew he would be going, and had heard that she likewise happened to be there on vacation and reached out. Whether there was more meaning in that action or not, who knows. lol. But I do respect SHK for straight up just answering those questions. She could have just as easily chosen to not answer them. But more telling to me, she makes it obvious that she is aware of what rumors and speculations are being thrown around by fans, so it also makes me wonder just how wary she is of them too.

• Like 14

I love her interviews that she granted. However in the Yonhap interview these parts truly reflect on her experience in life. 

"Many big and small things happened over the past three years. So, this work was really important to me. I worked very hard, thinking this might be my last chance to act," said the 35-year-old actress, apparently alluding to the incident in 2014 when she came under public fire over her 2.5 billion won ($2.4 million) tax evasion fiasco."

and this on her career 

As for her title as an original hallyu star, she had the modesty to describe the phenomenon as the result of collective efforts by many Korean actors and actresses.
"That's what Korean stars have achieved all together. I'm honored to be part of the phenomenon as an actress," she said.
She gained Asiawide fame for her roles in "Autumn in My Heart" (2000) and "Full House" (2004). Before "Descendants," Song mostly worked in the Chinese film industry with such giant filmmakers as John Woo and Wong Kar-wai.
"I learned a lot in the past four years as a person and an actress, although I was upset and annoyed to miss many good chances in Korea," she said.
Asked what her future path will be after "Descendants," Song said even she doesn't know the answer.
"Nothing was decided regarding whether I will appear in Korean or Chinese work. I'm keeping all possibilities open."

I am truly happy for her. I hope she will do well in her future works. I look forward to seeing her again. #FIGHTING!

• Like 21

2 hours ago, smiletall said:

@utkim just my thoughts :) 

Hide contents

Yeah, I think you're referring to the portion of the article that mentions how SJK reached out to meet with SHK. To be quite honest, I was wary about translating that portion of the article because I know how some strong shippers might react. I do ship them secretly (or I guess not so secretly lol), but I also don't want to add to more excessive speculation or over-reaction for their sake. However, I'm pretty certain I translated correctly. But also, that portion of the report was what the reporter wrote and not a direct quote from SHK, so readers can take from it what they will I suppose. In any case, I seriously doubt that they or their staff literally just bumped into each other coincidentally in NY. Most likely, SJK may have been in NY or knew he would be going, and had heard that she likewise happened to be there on vacation and reached out. Whether there was more meaning in that action or not, who knows. lol. But I do respect SHK for straight up just answering those questions. She could have just as easily chosen to not answer them. But more telling to me, she makes it obvious that she is aware of what rumors and speculations are being thrown around by fans, so it also makes me wonder just how wary she is of them too.

Really appreciated your efforts for doing the trans. Thanks a lot.

Just my thoughts too

Spoiler

I'm trying not being overacting  nor over analyzing, trying to stay calm and not being bias and not being delulu here.. sure enough i believe she is aware of the speculations and rumors...but having been a long time fan of her and knowing how straightforward she is as a person and if she doesn't like one, she can be quite bluntly denying, that's how i think she is....and she could really make a stop for the rumors in her interview honestly, i dun think the reporter could just write like that either...i dun know what to say..this doesn't look like our usual Kyo if they are just noona/donseng relationship, 1 thing is for sure kyo and JK are close .... I didn't plan to ship her with anyone, It's really bothersome  haha, I didn't ship her with JIS, KDW, not even HB too..i only became a shipper when confirmed dating news was out :P

So much to tell, but i rather keep mum, i know i shouldn't ship her as a fan...but she made it so hard for me :bawling:... and i wish i could buy their coincidence, dun she think ppl wouldn't buy that coincidence easily?..and i check fashion show in NYC at that time, i didn't see any..lame

as long as she is happy, i will support regardless of whom the person might be. But i really hope she has found her right man in life hehe

On a side note, I'm happy to see her enjoying life and rests...

I must say her interview is quite refreshing to read...so humble and sincere :wub:

wfncCQ.jpg

• Like 23

@utkim 

Spoiler

:) No I totally get it. It's really hard not spazz over the two. So I understand. I'm the same way. I have to remind myself to Keep. My. Feels. In. Check. haha. And I don't think you're the type to overreact in a bad way at all. So I hope there was no misunderstanding. It was just a generalized observation. There are just responses I've seen that definitely make me want to take a one or two steps backwards is all ahahaha. And yep, she definitely could be more blunt or better at avoiding the topic, but she isn't. So hope remains afloat. *thumbs up*

And I agree. I'm happy she's enjoying some time off and taking a breather while she considers her next project. In general, I think she's in a really happy place in her life right now, whether it's career or personal, and it clearly shows. And her fans are clearly excited for her since it's been a really long time since she's appeared this content. So whatever the reason, I'm glad for her. 

Hoping for some more interviews/photoshoots! I feel like once she decides her next project, especially if it's in China, getting any updates will be hard as she'll go into stealth mode again for a while. So really crossing my fingers for a bit more activities in Korea before then. >.<

• Like 18

Smiletall, i dun mind to keep hoping hehe. 

I hope we can see her in domestic movie too, Kyo had been successful in dramas, but still hasnt got luck in movies. I hope we can hear the news soon and hopefully an awesome and chalenging role is waiting for her. But let her enjoy this moment first. 

I still havent learn how to tag :P

• Like 11

Thank you all for the update ..  The pics n translations .. @sunflower91_ like we wish.. She's dyed her hair.. Like it n d length too

I just love the way she talk about her fans

@twtwb thankkkk youuu... That's what i longing  the most .. Her next project.. Glad she's not deciding yet.. Regarding to her lasts movie project n her dots fame i surely want her to make more careful .. Though with jw is the best so far for her movie carrier... But still Hoping she'll take time n make a deep discussion for her next... in this days i just only hope she can make new cf deal n new photoshoot magz.. Like @RoseS posts been so long since she's do (alone )ith big names.. 10 months is long enough for me .. Greedy me

@enilec_15  me too.. I just love the torn jeans is so match with her personality.. Hope she'll upload it in her ig so i can comment it.. So in love with the style n her genuine happy smile n face.. For me she's glowing ..been waiting so long for her come out from "the cave" n is all worth it to see her smile, eyes n face genuinely looking so happy.. Indeed very worth it

• Like 13

2 hours ago, livemusical said:

Regarding to her recent interview, as long as she's happy with 'him'......i will always support her..

My only one favorite K actress till now..:wub:

But pleaseeeeee.....don't get hurt anymore:tears:.....

Let us pray for her happiness...

I'm with you! Whoever she is happy with, I'm for it! She seems really happy and radiating these days!

I think she is wiser and more cautious this time not to stumble again! I believe she learned from her past heartaches!

We all wish her well! 2hearts2 

• Like 12

like all of you here guys, I have nothing to wish for but all the best for SHK be it for her career or personal life , she deserves the best things in life! there are a lot of articles/news coming out now based on that Four Seasons presscon/interview and most of them they have presented it by bits though most of it are more focused on her chemistry and thoughts while working with SJK . very much thankful for all the wonderful kyonatics here by bringing in more news/updates of that interview, hats off to smiletall for the translation and you have covered almost everything in the interview while I can see only portions in some k media news, very thankful to you.  cant wait to know also her upcoming projects just hope its a good one and whether its a K or C movie , its gonna be a blockbuster one which is still elusive to her . since its already proven that SHK have lots of blockbuster dramas , it would be nice also that she will have a blockbuster movie too!

cant say for more with her recent interview I got what Ive wish for , the th Q & A tells it all that even the way she addressed the rumor with SJK is just fine with me as long as I see her that happy and very blooming. again thanks to all for the wonderful goodies that you brought in SHK thread, so happy and proud as her fan !

005ZEDjSjw1f33yktbn4pj30by0hb3zt.jpg

005ZEDjSjw1f33ykt31qmj30by0hxt9r.jpg

here's another article from allkpop but it just focus on her thoughts about SJK on DoTs scene

How did Song Hye Kyo feel about Song Joong Ki's confession in 'Descendants of the Sun'?

By jubilantj   8 hours ago   41,728   7,102   8
song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1461165711_a
  • Like 24

Guys i think there are so many people who aren't pleased abouth her "proud mom" comment on asking about SJK. Seems like so many people were quite heart broken. 

"i thought DotS could be my last project" SHK-shi you are trully humble. You don't know how super big your name in the Asian entertainment industry? If you would know how my dear college friends and classmates fanboying about you. (And one shocking thing is they have some of her pics on their phone)

Hye kyo-shi you are beloved. Since Autumn days you already captured millions of hearts and 

You are trully an amazing actress. But most especially an amazing person.

• Like 13