Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

im quite late for the festive mode here in SHK thread , thanks everyone for the updates , SHK looks super gorgeous in all photos and love the way the interview goes !

she looks so young and very chic though she quite lost weight a bit!

20160420_1461138941_66866300_1.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f33balstkwj20eg09n75z.jpg]

6afb0f0cjw1f33a76rttqj20g40arjsy.jpg

lucky guy to pose with SHK

6afb0f0cjw1f33aeetw34j20hs0paap7.jpg

• Like 19

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/common/vpage-pt.asp?categorycode=201&newsidx=203067

'Song Joong-ki made my heart flutter': Song Hye-gyo shares thoughts on 'Descendants of the Sun'

The impact of a single drama "Descendants of the Sun" seems to be lasting longer and stronger than any other hallyu, or Korean wave, drama than before.

Although the two-month-long military romance reached its finale last week, the popularity of the drama is yet to wane, where every comment related to its stars graces headlines.

Song Hye-kyo, the heroine of Descendants of the Sun and one of the most influential hallyu stars, finally shared her thoughts about the megahit drama.

"Song Joong-ki played his role so attractively, which even made my heart flutter," said Song, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Seoul, Wednesday. "After I finished filming in December, when the drama was aired, I watched it as a viewer and fell for his charms. After all, I'm really happy that the drama ended well."

To quench the thirst for the drama, KBS is airing a three-episode special program from Wednesday, which will show some of the highlights and behind-the-scene footage.

Below is an excerpt from the interview with Song.

Q: You had great romantic chemistry with your co-star Song Joong-ki. Could you share the secret on how to make such great chemistry?

A: With the drama, Song has earned a lot of fandom. When I first read the script, I thought that this drama's success depended on how the lead actor plays his part and he made it possible.

He played his role so attractively that it even made my heart flutter. That led to the unexpected response from the viewers.

Q: You declined Mitsubishi Motor's offer to model. Could you tell us the values that you put on chasing your acting career?

A: I was surprised to see the news coverage about that incident. I think even if it were not me, other Korean actors and actresses would have done the same.

All of my activities relate to talks with Professor Seo Kyoung-duk, which began after I realized that I couldn't find Korean language booklets at famous museums overseas. While having conversations with Seo, I realized that there are many activities to promote Korean culture, so I joined in.

Since I do not know about all historical facts, by consulting with him I'm learning a lot.

Whatever others say, I will continue to do what I believe is right.

Q: Some pointed out the drama unfolded too fast lacking probability in the last two episodes. Do you agree?

A: The drama was filmed to the last scene in advance, which was omitted later before it was aired. Since I read the whole script and acted my part, while I was filming the drama, I never thought about it lacking probability.

Although some people have negative views on it, I personally liked the ending and since it was a drama, I think it is acceptable to have such a thing.

Q: What is your understanding on your role, Dr. Kang Mo-yeon? She was a rare character for screenwriter Kim Eun-sook to write.

A: Kim said that Kang was the first heroine she wrote about who had such a straight talking and confident manner.

Before I met with Kim, the character had been not been entirely shaped. When Kim met me and saw my bright side, she retouched the script and that was what created the character Kang.

Q: What did you learn from the drama?

A: When I was in my 20s, I thought that it might be easier to act. But it didn't get any easier at all. When I begin shooting, I get nervous as I am under pressure to do my job well.

Q: What do you personally think about actor Song?

A: Song Joong-ki is known for his sincerity and manners. Although there were difficult scenes including the earthquake, Song was the same all the time.

The total shooting period for the drama was nearly double that of other dramas. For the whole six months, Song could have been edgy and lose his temper, but he didn't.

He is younger than me, but I thought I found many things to learn from him. He did his job perfectly in the drama, and he is such a great person.

Q: Your acting has been outstanding in the drama. What kind of actress do you want to be remembered as by viewers?

A: Regardless of the success of a drama or film, I will be satisfied if viewers say that my acting has progressed and has gained more depth.

I personally think that it is acceptable if I take a step forward and can act with more diverse expressions and feelings.

I don't usually paint a big picture on what I'll do in the future. One thing that is clear is that I will do my best in the current place where I am at.

Q: What kind of genre or character do you want to do next time?

A: There aren't such diverse characters that an actress can do here, compared with actors. It's not that there aren't as many talented actresses as actors.

I wish screenwriters would create more diverse female characters, showing different sides of actresses in dramas and films.

• Like 20

OMG I really like her alot since watching DOTS, I dunno why I always have a thing for female lead rather than the male lead :P 

I will always watched her facial expressions monitoring her detailed movements, love her crying scenes most. How can someone cried so hard yet still can look so gorgeous!!! 

And she is looking so stunning in the latest interview, so why all those "matured" dresses during korea and hk PC? 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, smiletall said:

YAY! Interview articles are coming out and makes me love her more. 

I feel like several similar interviews/articles have been translated already but here is my own. 

Again, please properly credit ALL translations posted. And keep this one within this thread unless given permission. :) 

Thank you very much @smiletall. She is such a beautiful and talented actress with such a great personality. 

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

normaly, triangle love=more interesting for watching but thanks for not in DOTS:wub:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/19/descendants-of-the-sun-co-writer-explains-why-there-was-no-trademark-love-triangle/

“Descendants of the Sun” Co-Writer Explains Why There Was No Trademark Love Triangle

“Descendants of the Sun” Co-Writer Explains Why There Was No Trademark Love Triangle

Descendants of the Sun” co-writer Kim Won Suk recently held an interview with news outlet Sports Chosun and answered burning questions about the hit drama.

In particular, many fans are curious as to why star scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook did not include her trademark love triangle in “Descendants of the Sun.”

Kim Won Suk discussed the absence of a love triangle and said, “While talking with writer Kim Eun Sook, we decided not to have a love triangle and to have two romantic lines instead. We decided on the principle of showing a true melodrama.

“When you have a love triangle it would be nice if both male leads could be cool, but eventually one of them has to lose. I think that part is a little difficult.

“This time we didn’t want to tell that kind of story. Our strategy was to show their separate love [stories] and stand on their own in a cool way.

“Writer Kim Eun Sook also prefers this side. I want to be careful because it’s not my own words but Kim Eun Sook said, ‘It’s so difficult every time I do a love triangle drama. Let’s have two lines this time.’”

What are your thoughts on this decision? Do you like love triangles in dramas?

Can you imagine “Descendants of the Sun” with a love triangle? Try as you watch the first episode below!

I love the Haesung medical team.  , theyre such a happy bunch people. Thank you for the pic and interview updates.

For her next project I love to see her in a romantic comedy like Notting Hill kinda thing  , or action comedy with Jackie chan.  

Any questions from the fans??? dying to know more about about her, even little things about her will do for me,  wanna know simple things like ,  does she cook??? lol!    

• Like 4

glad everything turns well and ends well. Always remember that We are One Big happy Family though we speaks different languages, have different nationalities, and dividend  by continents, We Are UNITED by Our Common Love, Admiration and support for SHK the prime reason why this thread is the most friendly, happy and the longest ( fast growing) thread of Soompi is because we call it HOME where our HEART is, where we know how to respect and accept each other.

@xyzebra you made my day for that gifs laugh out loud...another guy who is waiting in vain for our dear Kyossiii,..

@twtwb so your one of the torns among the flowers huh? thank you for giving your inspiring words as a fan and loyal Kyonatics, great to have you here in SHK thread.. 

thanks everyone for the photos and updates from today's Kyo's interview...as Always her Beauty shines whatever she wears and wherever she is...always happy to see her smiles that speaks a thousands words..

Lastly as always im saving the last to say thank you to all the translator's (you know who you are) milion thanks guys for always providing us the most realiable translations of every single article and news about KYO....

looking forward for the 3 days special episodes of Dots starting tonight...im still on my withdrawal syndrome for Dr Kang Mo Yeon.  

• Like 15

Wow! Speechless! This beauty really have that face which can launced a thousands of ships.

She's always like that. Not showing too much and always on the hide. But when she showed up, oh my goodness it will blow your mind away.

Almost a week after DotS ends i thought we will really wait for a very long drought before she show something. But here it is. The photos were daebak. Everything was so simple. Her makeup, her dresses, her hair, even the background. But one thing is no simple... It was her heavenly beautiful face. No i mean just her alone, is so overly beautiful.

One word everytime i stare each of those photos of her...WoW!!! Just WoW!

And really love how she smartly answered those questions. She just wisely answered it with humbleness. You can feel the sincerity. And how most of the fans questions were really kindly answered by her. Trully possesses a warm-golden heart.

Just like captain yoo told doctor kang before the lovely eating noodle scene. That she doesn't need to show her charisma all the time. Because he already know how trully kind she is. Is the script referring to the real person playing as doctor Kang? I already saw, knew and remember how humble and kind she is as a person who i can look up to as an inspiration to be a better woman and most probably a better person.

• Like 16