Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I think I'm the only who is a little excited about this new movie?. :) 

It looks like the guy she will be acting opposite is ex-EXO member (Kris) Wu Yi Fan. Even if it's a second lead role I don't think I would mind so much because Wu Yi Fan is associated with 2 big Hollywood Projects (Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets +  xXx: The Return of Xander Cage) the way I see it acting opposite him will only get her more attention from Hollywood and the west. Plus, he's younger ...lol....and she wanted to act with younger guys. And I know he just completed that movie with Liu Yi Fei where he played the lead, so it's not like he's not a top star in China already.

• Like 8

A very warm welcome to all the new fans joining us and welcome back the long-time fans :)

@smiletall, don't ever feel bad or worry about not being able to contribute much.  We only have 1 rule here: to love and support Kyo.   As long as you follow this rule, you'll be more than welcome here :D

11 hours ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

I just sent questions to heraldcorp and one of them is about her upcoming project.  There is little chance that my questions will be chosen but I think lots of people are curious about her activities like me. Hopefully we will have confirmation soon :)

@vu_hoa1983, I hope your questions get chosen because that's what I want to know the most too :)

2 hours ago, strawberry555 said:

@hclover96 sorry not replying your post right away.. Thank you all for the info

I will not gonna post like that again coz i really can't post the source link .. I just guest there n i'm too afraid to ask their permition ..

@strawberry555, haha, it's ok.  Don't worry about it.

@joongkyo, it's not that we are not excited about the movie.  Any new project from Kyo will be worth getting excited about, but because we have been trolled so many times in the past by these articles that we would like to have official confirmation first before getting excited.  So far there has not been any solid evidence that Kyo will be starring in this movie aside from that article I posted before (it seems like everyone on weibo is using that article too to post their news).  There had been news about Kyo starring in "Broken Hell" and "Ferryman" in the past also, but those movies had been turned down by Kyo yet they still put her name in the news articles.

Here is an article from Variety talking about 'Europe Raiders'.  Most likely Tony Leung and Wu Yifan will star in it.  Tony Leung and Wong Kar Wai go hand in hand for the past 20 years already and this movie is being produced by Jet Tone Films which is Wong Kar Wai's company.

http://variety.com/2016/film/asia/tony-leung-kris-wu-europe-raiders-1201728814/

An old picture from weibo.  It reminds me of DotS with the beautiful scenery in Greece.

bd18a531gw1f32mk4pfx8j20hs0hsaby.jpg

• Like 19

Surprising Facts about Song Hye Kyo

Her on-screen love still admires her a lot. They might not be dating in real life. But, according to Yibada, Joong Ki still has a lot of respect for Song Hye Kyo as an actress. “She helped me a lot. She’s a sunbae [superior] that I can never catch up to, I thought her reputation was well-deserved,” he said. “Her personality is very confident… [And] that is also something I should learn from her as a hoobae [junior].”

She’s a “real Hallyu star.” According to Yibada, Joong Ki thinks she’s the “real star” of “Descendants of the Sun.”

She has been appearing on Korean shows since 1996. Most fans of “Descendants of the Sun” outside Korea may have only heard of her now. But she has had two decades of TV experience so far.

She was once Rain’s leading lady.According to Drama Fever, she once starred opposite K-Pop superstar Rain in “Full House.”

She was one of the stars of “Endless Love.” She appeared in “Autumn in My Heart” in 2000.

She has a slew of endorsements under her belt. She has been a spokesperson for Laneige, Levi’s, and McDonalds.

She is down to earth.Despite her many successes, Joong Ki thinks she is still “very respectful of the people around her.”

http://www.australianetworknews.com/descendants-sun-song-hye-kyo-8-surprising-facts/

• Like 16

She looks so innocent in this pic from baidu

143215_zpsjjg6zxfl.jpg

This IG account songhyekyozone continues to get posts from this thread without mentioning the posters and translators of this thread. For example, she just posted the translation by @khxy unnie that  @twtwb sunbae reposted. Members here are nice and happy to share the love of SHK, but please songhyekyozone, if you read this post can you please give credit to the people in this thread when you get their posts? 

9b3ea2fbaf51f3de202a1efc93eef01f3b2979b3

baidu

• Like 16

Thank you very much @rubylia and @sallykang for the translation. May I know if she talked about her next project? I can't wait to see her again but I am not for her for the second leading role in the chinese film. She deserves the MAIN leading role.

• Like 6