Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@miswah1981 hi there welcome.. Thank for the info n the link group

That's info is so good.. I know some make a fake data rating .. Even many doesn't know that all in is the highest hope this can be share alot in her fans base in others sns.. Most people based data from some "account" in many sns.. Giving wrong info.. Even ww is the smallest but it gain so much love n fans in overseas.. N 26 n 15 is also good for that time slot .. Is only they compare it her achievement before that the "flop" word surface.. So .. She's never fail/flop.. She's the Queen of drama rating... N since so many fan base now for every country ( so happy n greatful for it).. Hope you can share there too .. I want too but i only have memories data brain hahaha not a "data" so i can share it to them .. They may said i just big talkin'.. Do you like too or i have got your permission first or someone should i ask for ? Thank you

She's just an angel for his country.. This is i think the 4 times she's donation with the prof.. ( for the new fans.. This is not because her situation recently but before that she's been donating for her korean heritage .. To make sk more being known in others country and in she do it in secret.. Is known since the prof said so behind her then her management nod it )

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 9

1MDl9am.jpg

kSZbtBn.jpg

Want to congratulate our Queen for another beautiful work and ofcourse top-notch acting :wub: I'm very happy she choose this drama, hoping for more beautiful works in the future ;)

Tbh i haven't watched the ending with eng sub just the raw because i feel nostalgic just thinking when will i see our kyo again with this kind of character :tears: hoping for a new project soon! kyo eonni hwaiting :wub:

• Like 20

mixed emotions on DoTs , happy that SHKs drama got a record breaking rating and received much love from fans but sad that its only 16 episode and the only consolation for us is next week's  3 day DoTs special . actually I don't know or have any idea what's its like for their epilogue and special , most likely its filled with surprises also, so looking forward to it! too happy that SHK proved her critics wrong , DoTs Is considered as an iconic melo/romcom drama that breaks rating record, her chemistry with SJK is definitely awesome and her acting is at her best deserving for grand acting awards! shame on those netizens that bash her the moment she is confirm for this drama and those blogger that put her down!

just love the final episode , SHK is super beautiful

006lWF40gw1f2wstis6jpg30d706n7wq.gif

006lWF40gw1f2wsux4ga8g30d706ne8d.gif

i've noticed SHK is much prettier/blooming in the latter part with a lighter hair dye  

6afb0f0cjw1f2wrembyysj21bd2gmqj9.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2wrerv7dhj214i23tn99.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2wreteb51j213m22o7gp.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2wrevdnypj219c28etms.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2wrejz7ndj212820fn8n.jpg

• Like 24

Incomparable SOng HYe Kyo. She carried everyone. Shes the one that stands out and carried the whole drama.

She deserve 100mil won per episode. Her tears are a gem. 

IMreading the book excerpts

Song HYE Kyo tears - her  thoughts

Book Excerpt 18 – A lot more tears

I always have a lot of tears. Ever since childhood, whenever I watched a documentary
about families or animals, tears would sprinkle down.
Even so, I was a kid who was fairly good at holding back tears.
I have always thought that I should not become weak. Because I am also responsible for myself,
and I take care of mom, too. There have been many times where I kept a strong mind and even in those
moments when I felt like crying, I did my best to be brave. But as time goes by, there are a lot more tears.

Now I have become a woman who knows how to cry
when I feel like crying.

Lately, there are times when things that did not bother me before, scenes I did not think of, and watching
people’s life stories, tears flow without reason. When that happens, I feel strange and also think that the
fact that you can cry in itself is precious. And I am grateful to have many people I can cry with.
Even while acting, being absorbed in crying scenes tend to be easier than laughing scenes.
Laughing naturally while acting is really difficult. ‘Ah, that person is really laughing’ –
it is difficult to convince viewers with a good enough laugh.
To not have those thoughts and to laugh naturally, shall more time have to  pass?

Song hYe Kyo time - woman of the hour

• Like 24

Guest RoseS

FASHION 6 Style Rules We Learned From Descendants of the Sun’s Kang Mo Yeon

Because this girl did not just ace medical school, but aces the style game with a breeze, too!

BY JANELLE YAU 

These days everybody seems to be hooked on the latest Korean craze, Descendants of the Sun, from students to DOTA players, and even the Candy team! When we're not busy swooning over Song Joong Ki's character Yoo Si Jin, we're girl crushing hard on Song Hye Kyo's character Kang Mo Yeon. While snagging a dreamy soldier may be a little bit far-fetched in the real world, 20160409-stylerules_main.jpgstealing Mo Yeon's look is totally doable with these super easy style rules we got from the show.

1. Look pretty in pastels.

Song Hye Kyo

While Mo Yeon's job requires her to be tough and strong, she easily balances it out with pastel clothing to show off her soft and feminine side. Take a cue from Mo Yeon and choose pastel pieces for an effortless chic and fresh look.

2. An oversized button-down can take your look from zero to hero.

Song Hye Kyo

A tee and cut-offs combo is the girl's usual go-to for a casual, but cute outfit. For a quick style upgrade grab an oversized button-down and throw it over your get-up for a comfy, but still edgy look.

3. Go monochromatic.

Song Hye Kyo

A monochromatic look is the easiest way to elongate your body and look slimmer without breaking a sweat. Rock an all-white monochromatic look for a fresh and fun outfit perfect for beating the crazy Manila heat.

4. Stock up on shirtdresses.

Song Hye Kyo

You can always count on shirtdresses to give you comfort and style without asking for anything in return. Opt for pieces in solid colors for a basic look, or plaid printed ones like Mo Yeon’s for a tougher and more masculine appeal.

5. When in doubt, always aim for an A.

Song Hye Kyo

You can be sure that when you’re feeling a bit bloated that an A-line cut will always alwaysflatter your body. Rely on a cute A-line skirt and match it with different tops from tees to blouses depending on your mood to create a fashionable outfit.

6. Never underestimate the power of a wristwatch.

Song Hye Kyo

When talking accessories girls usually focus on statement necklaces, oversized heirloom style earrings, sunnies, and cocktail rings that they usually forget about wristwatches. But a strong wristwatch can easily add a style boost to your entire look, and help you show the world that you mean nothing, but serious business.  

Descendants of the Sun will air this year on GMA7.

The First, the Best and the Worst records of "Descendants of the Sun"

"Descendants of the Sun" ended on the 14th and it left behind the Best, the First and the Worst drama moments.       

http://www.hancinema.net/the-first-the-best-and-the-worst-records-of-descendants-of-the-sun-93490.html

Descendants of the Sun originally had a different ending http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/15/descendants-of-the-sun-originally-had-a-different-ending/

[Trailer] Descendants of the Sun "Special Episode" Preview April 20, 21

I remember some people here & in other thread complaining that Sjk is not praising our Dear Goddess. But now all his interview are nothing but praises towards her. Im glad that he really appreciate her Beauty, Personality, Work ethic & her status in the industry. Kudos joong ki keep em coming! 

As for our dear girl private life as all of u here who wants  our dear goddess to get married & have her own family that's my gratest wish too! Honestly i want her to date a NON SHOWBIZ guy it's more peaceful for Shk & me as a jealous fangirl idont think i can take it seeing her bf/ hubby having a bed/kissing scene with other actress. But im just a fan & at the end of the day Hye kyo is the one who will choose who she wants to be with.....  be it with an actor or non actor i just wish that they will love & RESPECT her!

And once again our Dear Goddess prove in Dots that she is not only a pretty face but a Versatile & Excellent actress! Unnie better prepare ur speech now & dont u dare MIA in upcoming awards ceremony i can see u slaying all the awards this year! Xoxo 

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

Song Joong Ki Asked Whether Ideal Type Has Changed After Working With SHK

As the incredibly popular “Descendants of the Sun” has drawn to a close, lead actor Song Joong Ki recently sat down for an interview to talk about the drama.

During one segment, the interviewer mentioned that his chemistry with Song Hye Kyo was so good that dating rumors surrounded them throughout the drama’s run. The interviewer also asked if his ideal type had changed as he grew older.

“There were a lot of articles written about my ideal type,” Song Joong Ki said. “But my ideal type is still a wise and sensible woman. I think that’s the most important thing and that hasn’t changed.”

On working with Song Hye Kyo, he said, “I spent the most time with Song Hye Kyo noona during the drama filming so she helped me a lot. She’s a sunbae that I can never catch up to, but when I saw how hard she works, I thought her reputation was well-deserved.”

“She is very respectful of the people around her,” he added. “In Episode 15 and 16, the character Kang Mo Yeon had a lot of crying scenes. It must have been hard for Song Hye Kyo to portray an emotional scene without anyone else, but she got very absorbed in her acting. So I felt grateful to her. I thought that as a hoobae, I had to follow in her footsteps. Her personality is very confident and I felt that that is also something I should learn from her as a hoobae.”

You can see the two actors’ chemistry for yourself in the finale below!

(Viki, video)

post other video

10 Chart-topping songs from the Descendants of the Sun OST

by Rara Pop on Fri, Apr 15, 2016

Descendants of the Sun not only has an amazing storyline, it also has a spectacular original soundtrack (OST). From moving ballads to more upbeat hits, the following songs are sure to get you right in the feels. These tracks have also been dominating the charts in Korea, beating out many of the current K-pop hits. Viewers can't seem to get enough of Descendants of the Sun!

Check out some of the best songs from this epic K-drama below. Which one is  your favorite https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-chart-topping-songs-from-the-descendants-of-the-sun-ost/

Self, Song Joong Ki's still #1 for character Captain Yoo(among of actors who turned down) :blink:  

Netizens shocked by list of actors who turned down "descendants of the Sun" role    http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-shocked-list-actors-turned-descendants-sun-role/ Posted on April 15, 2016

2015, Always so beautiful:wub:
Song Hye Kyo zone's photo.

@strawberry555 i have been very active in other kdrama sites, instagram and facebook, defending and following any SHK news i could find. i have different names such as amity fox, miswah1981, etc. because i always forgot my password or what email i used. (hehe!) here at soompi forum though, i am a lurker because i am afraid i might mess up with my post and i will get scolded (worse, banned). too many rules here, but it is the only place i could feel closer to my unnie, especially before instagram kyo1122, so i stayed, even in silence. i love her since AIMH days, from the moment that yellow umbrella revealed her beautiful face. she opened the doors of k-dramaland for me which leads me to so much happiness. being an only child myself, i feel for her, like a kindred spirit. whenever i am stressed sad or heartbroken, from the time i was still a student until now that i have been busy with my own practice, she is a source of peace and relief. when i watch her dramas and movies, read news about her, etc., i am in another world, far from my own loneliness, work demands, responsibilities at home and heart aches. that is why i am grateful of her mere existence. she must have known how many lives she touched. that tax scandal broke my heart, i had to see her go through that time. it reminds me of the time SEGA fans harrassed her and she was so defenseless and vulnerable  to the anonymous attacks. yes, indeed, SHK wouldn't be SHK if she can't survive. that made me love her more. she is not only beautiful and talented. she has a strong heart while keeping that ever gentle demeanor. I am glad to find my home here, with SHK and all of my kyonatics sisters.

• Like 16

She's number 2... So happy for her.. Hanbok is a proud of korea n is on naver a trustful link for korean star news site

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003299826

@miswah1981 pliss inbox your ig.. Can't find you there

@sunflower91_ yes me too n many others also like her hair colour in dots or fh

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 8

Since Soompi is pretty strong and gathers a lot of Kyonatics, i believe that Hye Kyo and her staff will have a look here to find out what we expect in her acting and new role. I would do a small survey to spread among us about what co-actor you expect, what type of role, gene, country...you would love to see her in then post the result here. What do you think? Or anyone can join me?

• Like 12

Finally I watched episodes 15 and 16 of Descendant of the Sun and totally love it.

Whenever Dr. Kang Mo Yeon cry I also cry.  I cried allot in episode 15 but I was laughing and smiling in episode 16.

Awesome performance by Song Hye Kyo never fail to deliver a well renowned acting.

I presume KBS will recognized SHK brilliant acting prowess.  Looking forward to the awarding ceremony and I hope this time SHK will attend.   

While watching DoTS some of the scenes remind me of SHK previous works with previous drama or movie.   

• Like 18

oh how I wish that DoTs reached 18 or 20 episodes , anyways the 16 episodes prove to be very satisfying and we get the happy ending too! its just so hard to let go such an awesome drama at least next week we  still have a 3 day special as consolation and after this , for sure I find myself  watching DoTs over and over again until I can find another k drama.  definitely SHKs hard work for this drama has paid off and she got the praises she deserve from viewers and her co-stars/PD and hope all award giving bodies in Korea can give her the best recognition she deserve. as for the record , only APAN awarded her the Daesang /Grand Prize award for TWTWB and only nominations from other Korean Drama award giving bodies  aside from the station where the drama airs.  as for her DoTs drama , no doubt about it that by December , KBS will give her awards hopefully the Deasang award, but for others like Baeksang (by May ) , Seoul Intl Drama , Korea Drama , and Mnet Choice not sure if they can give her with just nominations only like what they did for  her TWTWB role . these award giving bodies are knowned to award those with super hit drama or movie and if this time that DoTs leads wont get any awards just nomination only well its gonna be a super big question mark??????

Dr KMY role of SHK surely leaves a big mark on our hearts !

6afb0f0cgw1f2ytehbjrpg20dc07i7wh.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f2ytebh29ng20dc07ib29.gif

6afb0f0cjw1f2yj1gichqj20hs0hsdit.jpg

from newskorea its about SHK , the title I got from google trans The sun descended" to shine last Kyo, the perfect answer Song Hye Kyo fully demonstrated the absolute strength as a Hallyu star.
(hope someone can translate the whole article if the content is worth sharing here)

http://weibo.com/p/1001603964895866554864

• Like 21