Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest song4kim

Bionic angel @sunflower91,don't forget your disguise tomorrow so you can penetrate the backstage...remember,you are Ms. Park's sister...don't let her out of your sight!...do you copy?...by the way,do you resemble Ms. Park in any way?no?...never mind...just update us,ok?!... :-bd

^rubylia, thanks.

freshspring, thanks for your hardwork...... very delighted to know the tremendous response for the movie.... understand from DC that below timeslots stage greeting for Sep 7 are Sold Out ! woohoooo.....

Picture_zps930e4522.jpg~original

way to go Kyo........ let your prowess acting do the talking !  \:D/

Guest queenmaria85

wow amaze with all the response of the fans to the movie :x
YES @Putrin i believe in this film i know she will get a lot of recognition
what about the current ranking for the pre sale of the movie do you have any update??thank you!!

YES!give me an S!give me an O!give me an L!give me a D!give me another O!give me a U!give me a T!What does that spell?SOLD OUT!Congratulations, dear KYO!
Just a word of advice, dear KYO, you do not, let me repeat, you do nothave to prove yourself to anybody!You are worthy of our praise and respect!You earned it!\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

This is just a repost - CREDIT TO THE OWNERS Excerpts from previous interview (filming TODAY movie)Interesting facts about SHK - hope its ok to post again
I was surprised by her answers  - especially she mentioned eating chicken feet! (wow)..

Have you gotten over you height problem?

A:when i first started out in this industry,i dislike my height.But now,i've gotten overit.My height is 161cm,during recent health check up they said that my ideal height should be 161.4 cm.(laugh)

Describe to us  song hye kyo (not as an actress)
A:a loving mother to all her 7 dogs.Like a blood type A personalities,i get hurt very easily and a little stubborn at times.When angry ,i can delete people's phone numbers

Your mom:
A: she's like a sister and friend to me,a mom that everybody wants to have. I never once go against my mother's wishes,she even asked me why i've never been naughty before(laugh).She takes care of all my finances and if i spend too much,i will get ascolding.She'ssoulmate.

How do you spend your day
A: I will work out at 9 am every morning.Oh i love to cook,i cook fairly well especially ribs,chicken and beef soup.My mom taught me before.

Do you go for grocery shopping
A:of course,but not often.Maybe once a week or once very two weeks.

What's your daily outfit
A: i can just wear sportswear

Who do you meet often meet
A:some of my unnie,my manager and ms translator.Recently,i'm close with kim 
minhee, we shared our problems and worries.

What do you fall in love with recently
A: chicken feet.They are good with beer and it will be better with egg soup(laugh)

Food: Korean
Alcohol: Beer
Coffee: Americano
Refreshment:
Milk: Occasionally (?)
Color: White
Number: 7
First Screen (Wallpaper) on Cell Phone: My puppy
Amount of Numbers Stored in Cell Phone: 60
Accessory: Necklace, Watch
Shoes: Booties, Boots
Handbag: Vintage