Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Goodluck unnie on todays mp, Now is your chance to air your side. There's nothing to be ashamed of. No one is perfect. There are only some people who abuse your kindness.Please,never trust anyone easily. Who will take care of your mom? You are the only one she had so please stay healthy,safe and strong. You've been through a lot of trials and you surpassed them all. Since birth you are sickly,but look where are you now,what you've become.

God is with you and will always will. Kyonatics remains the same,we became even more proud of you. Personally, I became more proud being kyonatics because of your humility. We love and support you even more. Don't worry,no matter what happens,we'll stay behind you. If God forgives,why can't they do the same?

Even in my own country, some big and popular stars,politicians,athletes and ordinary people have same cases like this te but they were forgiven. In time, it will be over and this issue will be forgotten but your kindness and humility will linger in our hearts.

You have your mom,maybe someone special and your loyal kyonatics that will never leave you. Forgive those who hurt you now, God will be the one to judge them.

After all your commitments, you deserve to rest, spend time to relax with your mom. I'm sure she's also suffering now.Unnie,pray harder and deepen your faith.God will never give us a trial which we cannot handle.

Remember,We love you.so much.

May God Bless You More With Peace and a Forgiving Heart.

You are one of a kind.

xyzebra, It's your news that cheers me up since it's the 1st thing I read today. I tried to search information about the premier but google didn't turn out what I want.
A bit worry and eagle to see her. Anyone knows when the premier starts? (Korea time or Vietnam time). I am gonna subcribe this thread the whole day to get the info. Yes, I am kinda nervous.

It's a beautiful day here in my place, I do wish everything is ok there!!!!

I kyo fan since hw played in AIMH, but after a full house i hardly her know the news story again, until i wacth him acting in TWTWB, and since then i started to love him more and always hunting news about him...
now with the news that less well of him, i'm really sad to get carried away in my daily life, but i still love him and believe that all these exams for him to be much better... he's a good person an God must love him...
I love Kyo whether he is good or not good, prayer and always my support for him. let the people out there talking bad, let them show themselves so quality that is definitely too bad...

Dearest Hye Kyo,Please stand bravely and confidently today and show your strength to people and to the world.
You have done everything correctly what you suppose to do regarding with this issue. So please show them you are nothing wrong.All of our prayers and love will protect you from each and every bad thing in every moment.We believe you can do it very well.Cheers!

Song Hye-kyo expresses deep regret over tax evasion

SEOUL, South Korea–South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo on Tuesday apologized for committing tax evasion, stating in a news release that she “deeply regrets mishandling her tax affairs due to ignorance.”

Song said that she had not been aware that her accountant had underreported her income taxes until the tax authority told her in 2012 that it could not acknowledge them due to a lack of documents on tax-deductible expenses.

Through her accountant, the actress reported 5.5 billion won ($5.4 million), or 92.3 percent, of 5.95 billion won as tax-deductible expenses without presenting the related expense documents when she filed her income taxes for three years, from 2009-2011.

Seoul Tax Service calculated that the three years of omitted income tax totaled 2.56 billion won — 785 million won in 2009, 818 million won in 2010 and 954 million won in 2011.

Song paid all the omitted taxes in 2012.

Song’s tax evasion was first brought to light on Monday, when she was mentioned as top actress “S” during the confirmation hearing for National Tax Service chief-designate Lim Hwan-soo. Rep. Park Beom-kye of the main opposition New Politics Alliance for Democracy pointed out that the tax authorities had started a probe into the income taxes of actress “S” for the past three years, not the normal five, when they found out in 2012 that she had evaded taxes.

In response, Lim stated, “I am aware that the matter was already settled by collecting the fees.”

“The related tax officials have been referred to the disciplinary committee,” said Lim.

Later that day, online speculation was fueled on the identity of the top actress “S.” The local newspaper DongA Ilbo on Tuesday morning revealed it was Song Hye-kyo.

The controversy was renewed when it become known that Song was selected as the “Exemplary Taxpayer” by her district tax office in Samseong-dong, Seoul, in 2009. The honor allows the recipient to defer a tax probe for two years as a benefit. Accordingly, Song was exempted from a probe for two years after paying her income tax in 2009.

Though Song has apologized, the scandal has led to a public uproar, which is expected to hurt her clean-cut reputation and affect her upcoming movie premiere of “My Brilliant Life.”

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/150136/song-hye-kyo-expresses-deep-regret-over-tax-evasion#ixzz3AzEZX1qD 

class="title_sec" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye-kyo sticks to promotional event despite tax evasion fiasco
Actress Song Hye-kyo will attend the movie premiere of “My Brilliant Life” at the Wangsimni CGV in Seoul on Thursday as planned, despite public censure over her 2.5 billion won ($2.4 million) tax evasion fiasco. 

“Song Hye-kyo will stick to the original interview with the press from Monday through Wednesday to promote the new film,” a local entertainment online media outlet reported on Wednesday, citing a source involved in the film.

The news came a day after the actress made a public apology for committing tax evasion, although she insisted that the violation was made by the accountant without her knowledge.

Song said she was unaware that her accountant had underreported her income taxes until the tax authority told her in 2012 that it could not acknowledge them due to a lack of documents on tax-deductible expenses.

Through her accountant, the actress reported 5.5 billion won ($5.4 million), or 92.3 percent, of 5.95 billion won as tax-deductible expenses without presenting the related expense documents when she filed her income taxes for three years, from 2009-2011.

But public criticism continued, largely because she was honored as a “model tax payer” in 2009, the year when the tax evasion occurred. Some media pointed out that the tax evasion may have been well calculated, considering the “perfect timing” of the crime. According to the local tax law, model tax payers are endowed certain tax-related privileges, such as waiving the regular tax probe for the next two years. Song’s tax evasion began soon after she won the recognition. 

By Chung Joo-won (joowonc@heraldcorp.com)

Guest ohsooyoung

@SusanC You're welcome friend :) You're our cheerleader here.Best cheerleader ever I've known in Kyo's thread. You never fail to put a smile on my face when you do cheering :D Our Queen is brave enough since birth. She can handle this!!!!! Break a leg Kyo and the rest of MPL !

In the MPL media screening , I hope SHK will bring along legal counsel who will answer legal matters. All she has to do is answer queries about the movie. KYONATICS are all behind you. We love you. We all believe you will rise up on this occasion . Draw strength from your millions of fans ( local and most specially international ) and above all from your family . God will always be with you !

Hi ohsooyoung, you are up early. Good morning.. The thread has been a little despondent for the past day or 2.I think we need a little cheering up to brighten each and everyone's mood. A little cheering here and there mightlighten up our spirit and bring positive vibe. So, here we go....\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/
M P L FIGHTING!

Hi everyone.....the countdown is begining....i guess another 1 hr 40 mins......before we see SHK at the press premiere...
Please @freshspring and @utkim......we are all eagerly waiting for the pictures and updates from you both...as you are  the fastest and best updaters of  every SHK news.... :)
Checking every minute here now.....my heart is palpitating like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest patriciamk85

May she be surrounded by love and people who cares about her....Best of luck to SHK, KDW and to the movie MPL!!!

@utkim, @freshspring we're counting on you.please update kyonatics every now and then. Unnie, Goodluck. Be strong unnie,Remember,we are here from afar loving,supporting and cheering for you. God Bless you.

Guest Maye May

I donwanna sadden the place but there's a news that Sony changed their model to Jung Woo Sung after the tax evasion scandal. SHK has recently launched the new Sony DSLR model and it has been on ads, now they changed the tv ads to JWS =( its actually the newest model of Sony but they said, they campaigned for it earlier that expected. Hopefully Laneige wont turn their back on SHK.. You'll be okay Kyo!

Hi @LynneL and @MayaE and Kyoer, we will be here together to support her, I have just taken a break :D
@MayaE, with each different product, Sony only chooses one model, before Kyo, there are many other stars choosen

See, strong love that Korean fan give MPL. He is at the place which the PC is organized
10601829_888486321180301_350835416_n.jpg
http://websta.me/p/791331154299030287_327003169

1538528_893687467312835_1737892750_n.jpg
http://websta.me/p/791691227279316927_1012959532

@Maya May, Dont know about that but if that is true, I just regard it as a unavoidable but normal damage. Everything needs time to recover. I support her with lots of love no matter what happens. 
@freshspring,   YES YES YES  :x :x :x  Kyo, we are beside you.

Hi everyone.....i don't think that the change of Sony model is a serious issue because from what i know they always get different celebrities to promote different models  of their product.
They don't have one spoke person for all their products..... so lets chill...look to the future :)