Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

cesc

said:

Lyrayoo

said:

F I N A L W A R N I N GThis is to remind ONCE AGAIN  about our Soompi Forum Rule

k-dramas & movies; actors & actresses forum rules

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication.

@megbc8,@putriN,@rubylia Spent the whole morning trying to navigate the links rubylia provided with my limited Chinese. I was able to register and get in the" joinwish" site but unsuccessful with the payment process. Is it possible to contribute through fans of SHK at DC. Do they have a website? Peace to everyone!!!! Love you all!!!!! MPL fighting <:-P

Guest xyzebra

On a lighter note, is anyone interested in following SHK for One Fine Day...of eating...in NYC?
yOU6oDP.jpg
Panda: *scratches belleh* I want to go! 
vFyP15Z.jpg
S: Ummm...it's better that you remain here and eat bamboo. I might get in trouble for sneaking you out. You are too big to conceal! P: :( *tear* You calling me chubs? 
For everyone else who is up for an adventure, LET'S GO

tJ3z5yz.jpg
Okay. I am up and out of the hotel. I am ready to find some noms.  
2KJyAgF.jpg
@ the Grand Army Plaza across from the Apple Store on Fifth Ave. Where the food at? I walked for 10 minutes and ain't found s*$%. I am hangry and so is my belly.  
vN6dvUY.png
@ Central Park. Found a drumstick ice cream! 
8SThylN.png
Mmmm! So good!
jVxGVsE.png
You want a lick? Hmmm...go find your own. This one's mine. Muhaha. 
6aL9qwR.jpg
@ park bench adjacent to the Plaza Hotel and drinking coffee to fuel my food hunt. My buddy here says the food cart coffee tastes like feet. I have to agree. 
raNHrJb.jpg
@ somewhere downtown...We have been walking for 20 minutes. Why is this blurry picture taken with a potato, you ask? I am too hungry to give you an answer. 
qhsHlMu.jpg
Wait! Success! I might have found a good lunch spot! 
eLzbYGu.jpg
@ Katz Delicatessen. SCORE! I am waiting for my beef pastrami! sandwich! A few seats behind me is where Harry met Sally!
vj2kWpW.png
@ Dean & Deluca on Broadway. That sandwich was quite filling. But a bulging stomach won't stop us from eating moar! Wait...is my friend acting silly in the background? Don't mind her. She is just very excited to see watermelons. 

I am sorry if it sounds like I am trying to be a mediator here, which I am not. I just thought I should let applestorm and anyone like her know that not everyone in this thread thinks that she is a Song Hye Kyo hater. Everyone has his or her own way of expressing his or her concerns for Song Hye Kyo and applestorm just did that. Her recent posts, in my personal observation, simply reflect her concerns for Song Hye Kyo in this difficult time and are not off topic or non-related. The fact that she may like another actress or actor does not mean that she has to hate Song Hye Kyo. Through posts like hers, we would better understand the context that Song Hye Kyo is currently in, the difficulties that Song Hye Kyo is presently facing, the hardship and prejudice she has had to overcome and as a result, we appreciate more deeply Song Hye Kyo's achievements, and her efforts and personalities.  
Let this thread continue to be like Song Hye Kyo: the most understanding, peace-loving, friendly and open-minded. :)
On another topic which is much more worth discussing, I am also very much looking forward to "My Brilliant Life/My Palpitating Life". It sounds promising from many aspects: the original novel, the script, the director, the actors and their chemistry, the music, the make-up and the trailers. It may or may not be number one at the box office, but it will be a good, warm and moving movie. I hope in the upcoming days, the movie will be again the focus of this thread, which would be, in my understanding, what Song Hye Kyo would want: she would much prefer her audience to focusing on her products and the various roles that she has given her heart out in acting, especially at the time when her movie is coming out very shortly and after a period of absence from Korean screen and not being too occupied by the negativity and too distracted by non-related factors to the film. :)

Good morning kyonatics,what a wonderful day to start, an even more brighter day than yesterday. Unnie, surpass the trials. I've read that she was cleared from everything,any unpaid taxes and penalties. Yehey,we can start smiling,move on to her upcoming movie MPL.

God is with us so what trials we cannot surpass?

Thank You God for always being there.

@hdpsp, thank you for your constructive comments....... it's somehow brighten the mood here..... i agree with you, we need to be more open-minded...... thanks again for dropping-by     ^:)^

All of us mean well..... sometimes we a lil aggressive in protecting Kyo which we may misunderstood certain comments..... going forward, as what @hdpsp said "lets focus on MPL"..... enjoy her acting talent as we know she always give more than 100% in every project...... and do our best to keep this thread friendly, peace and harmony.   

duda

said:

Good morning, world! :-h It's a brand new day and a brand new attitude!:))Let us start our day with a big bright SMILE! :D showing some teeth!Finally, the storm has died down and gradually and quietly leaving the land of Kyonatics.=D>Guys, congratulations to us, we have weathered the storm! \:D/\:D/\:D/Don't let the storm linger a little longer.... stop it before it creates more damage![-XWhat is today's timetable? Ah, M P L Grand Premiere! So excited about this! \:D/\:D/=D>=D>I wonder what our dear KYO is donning for the premiere. That remains to be seen! 8->M P L Fighting!

Guest Maye May

I actually want to purchase tickets for SHK's movie and donate it like what she did in Busan IFF. Her movie is actually very informative and it can raise awareness fpr people who don't know what HGPS is and the importance of having a good support system(family) for the treatment of the patient. If only we have connections or know active fan clubs that we can trust. Its the only way we can help her a tiny bit. If im not busy, i would love to create the fanclub myself but I know it'll be a hard task. Hopefully we can make SONGHYEKYO.NET an active semi official fanclub wherein we can raise money and do projects for SHK. But then again, its hard. Just saying guys. =)

Guest Maye May

I actually sent a message to the Professor who SHK affiliated with on the guidebooks. Haha I just tried asking if he has any idea what fanclub contributed to it since they said there were international fans who donated. Hopefully ill get a response. As much as I want to help SHK, i also want people to be aware of the disease process (progeria). Since ALS ice bucket challenge os very famous right now, this is also an awareness campaign. Here in the US, they have campaigns for HGPS but other countries are oblivious of its existence.

Guest xyzebra

Herro @rublylia and @duda, there are indeed a few steps of registration before you can land on the donation page for Joinwish's SHK ticket fundraiser. But most importantly, you would need a Chinese bank account in order to donate. :( 
The good news is that the sweet SHK fans in CN are only 31% away from meeting their donation goal of 30,000 yuan. Some people are even asking to raise the donation goal in order to buy more tickets. Below is a current screen capture. 
roJbE2v.jpg

Edit: Rublylia,

It's easier to register on Naver if you download the Naver app for mobile. Once you open the downloaded app, Naver immediately asks you to register with an email and a phone number to which the company will send you a telephone code for final verification. Good luck

;)

You are welcome @PutriN. Go go go kyonatics MPL is coming soon,let's move on,let's not waste our time to nonsense topic. Someone knows on when will be the vip premiere?very excited, nice story,brilliant stars,good director and supportive staff. Goodluck unnie, there's a lot of reason to smile.All kyonatics remains the same, we even love you more. We are very proud to be Kyonatics. God Bless everyone.

Guest queenmaria85

thanks for the update @xyzebra goodnews for us kyonatics after a stessful day yesterday #-o hope people will stop saying bad things on our queen since she cleared it up the issue already :x :x good thing also tom is the media screening of MPL.. :D  :-* Today is a great day claim it!!! ^:)^  [-O<goodluck to our dear kyo!!!     

MPL FIGHTING!!!!