Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Oh my God I'm totally way behind. Anyway just got from work and instead of working right away, I visited this site. First of all thank you very much for all the pictures posted and the update information regarding the presscon interactions. SHK looked so beautiful, elegant, radiant and stunning.

Guest precious_rain

If you are a BiKyo shipper, I strongly recommend you read Pau's blog (fatgrrl_slim),

www.bandstalker.com

as it is much updated than soompi and people are happy. Wloi posts a lot in there. ;)

BUT PLEASE!!! NO SPOILERS! As Pau said, you will receive a swift virtual kick! :D

PS. wloi don't let some people ruin your day. Who knows? Maybe they are nervous that something is "really" going on and they are in their "denial" stage. :D This also happened during KIMBAP days remember? (I hope someone asks them later about that though. hehe) And by the way, that link you posted for the clip which you said, taken by a very shaky hand? I saw it. OMO! I didn't expect that it was tooooooooo shaky! LOL. I wonder what did the fans shouted that made them smile?

I think I'm gonna OD from all the wonderful pictures. Altho I do think they look cold to the naked eyes, (not even naked eyes, mind you, 2 dimensional eyes) they undeniably still look good. SHK looks beyond gorgeous, as always. I cannot wait to see more pictures, and perhaps videos. For the pictures so far, thanks so much, you know who you are.

Guest shortyshoutm

what show is those pictures from? &do you guys have the link to that show(with english subs) so i can watch it ?!? i MUST watch it.

it's the perfect couple, Rain and Hye Kyo reunited :D

Guest kiwipina

:ph34r: why can't some people just "go with the flow" with the current "hot topic" ( BiKyo in china)...

PLEASE DON'T SPOIL OTHERS' THRILL AND EXCITEMENT ABOUT BIKYO....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Guest honey_ping

Winnie sis, I completely understand your reasoning! This is a big reason why I tend to stay away from some of the topics around here involving SHG cause people are so negative towards her. Frankly, I don't feel like listening to that crap! I mean, I understand people have different opinions and favorites but like you said, I don't want people to be so negative towards my idol(s). I too have noticed that in other forums like the Korean, Chinese, etc. ones; people are more positive. So again, Winnie sis...I completely understand but I hope you'll still post during the Changsha promotions. Like someone said, we need you!

PS Enjoy your long holiday!!^^

You know what, winnie sis! I'm no good in persuading people but look! If you want other to be positive, you should be positive about yourself! How can you make 100 shkers miserable while another 50 newcomers (as you've said) happy because you stop posting! Just think about it! You've made people like me happy and please, continue doing this "dedicated piece of job". :tears: That's what this world is all about, you know that! Humans are full of both positive and negative people and we cannot just control it! FIghting!

If you are a BiKyo shipper, I strongly recommend you read Pau's blog (fatgrrl_slim),

www.bandstalker.com

as it is much updated than soompi and people are happy. Wloi posts a lot in there. ;)

BUT PLEASE!!! NO SPOILERS! As Pau said, you will receive a swift virtual kick! :D

PS. wloi don't let some people ruin your day. Who knows? Maybe they are nervous that something is "really" going on and they are in their "denial" stage. :D This also happened during KIMBAP days remember? (I hope someone asks them later about that though. hehe) And by the way, that link you posted for the clip which you said, taken by a very shaky hand? I saw it. OMO! I didn't expect that it was tooooooooo shaky! LOL. I wonder what did the fans shouted that made them smile?

Precious...they have shouted something like ...let me check from another forum

They are shouting 'Bi Kyo Fighting !'

Guest honey_ping

sbifh39iy7.jpg

sbifh40bw6.jpg

sbifh41ng4.jpg

as labelled :)

getting sick of me :P

See how happy and radiant SHK's here! Don't just give so many negative comments based on photos! Besides, these are still photos and sometimes people just don't get the pictures we wanted most of the time! Appreciate these!