Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tianared

I'm enjoying and loving these pictures as each and every one of them file in every hour or so, thanks guys!! I'm so proud of these two. This event didn't have to happen. Their busy schedules, travelling and the fact that the show has been almost 3 years old shouldn't have made this possible, but both of them (as well as their agencies) made it happen and are handling everything very well, despite being under the microscope as a rumoured couple. About them not "interacting" on stage, even if they were to make out grope each other to death in front of cameras, would this not make matters worse and allow everyone to call them "publicity richard simmons" and call it a publicity stunt? Until they come out as a couple (if indeed they are together), those loving moments wont happen in public (unless of course the cameras or media aren't around to film it heh). I dont ever remember or recall any "rumoured" couples acting all lovey dovey in front of the public eye.

I totally agree with you but they don't even look at each other and smile.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1892/sbifh30hj3.jpg

I like that picture. What a coinkydink that they're matching- both wearing purple.

If they look bored, then they probably were since they can't understand anything being said by the MCs and there's a table separating them so can't expect much interaction. Also, they know rumors are flying so I'm sure they're smart enough to play it safe. What matters the most is their interaction behind the scenes.

SHK looks absolutely radiant, but I don't like her hair on the second day- how it's tied up. It makes her look too mature. Bi's hair is... interesting.

I wish SHG would not tie her beautiful long hair at the back. Too severe a style for her, she has to look Han Jieun-ish for this promo. But then again she might not have her regular stylist travelling with her....hence the easy looks. I still love the thought of them promoting together. I will take it anyday, than no news.

Guest Denstradamus

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1892/sbifh30hj3.jpg

I like that picture. What a coinkydink that they're matching- both wearing purple.

If they look bored, then they probably were since they can't understand anything being said by the MCs and there's a table separating them so can't expect much interaction. Also, they know rumors are flying so I'm sure they're smart enough to play it safe. What matters the most is their interaction behind the scenes.

SHK looks absolutely radiant, but I don't like her hair on the second day- how it's tied up. It makes her look too mature. Bi's hair is... interesting.

I completely agree and you are right, its what they do behind the scenes, when the cameras aren't rolling, that counts the most. And by most accounts of the people that attended these events, their vibe and stage presence is in stark contrast to what is being shown on these photos as "boring" and "bland". Koreans usually show little emotion for presscons in foreign countries. Why is it that a few posters (literally the same 2-3 posters) have only selective memory??

well, based on those pictures you've shared so far, i can say they both looked tired from their respective travels. maybe they have'nt had a nice rest after they arrived and they are really tired and must appear on those shows.

well, i hope they had a nice rest last night. it's already 6:00 clock in the morning in the philippines. so maybe they are still resting because i think there are about 2 -3 hours difference with china. so its about 4- 5 am there. hope they are rested now. i'm still waiting for more of her pictures.

thanks thanks for the pictures! i dunno but i think they just look tired. and yeah they're pictures look similar to their pictures before! come on people, we've seen they're BTS pics when they were doin fh!

but imana say i believe that they're somethin goin on with these two, so probably the coldness that you see is just their way to cover up their real relationship! gosh i know a lot of people who act like that then i'll just find out they were goin out! we know they have to keep their relationship as a secret (if ever their relationship is really more than friends) because not everybody approves of bikyo (not that of course they need any approval, but you know...)and they probably think it's better if they keep it as mum as possible.

whatever... i'm happy with the pictures! thanks so much!

i wonder what they were doin in the car. i read they went in the same car from the airport. and what they do during dinner! that'd be really squee moments for me!

Guest theGreatOne

i think they look bored because all of the pics that were clear looks like they were bored. if you look at one of the blurred pictures, it looked like they were actually smiling or laughing. hopefully new pictures or video will show them having some fun

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/cRXyh3phcGI/

a short clip at the end of the presscon , taken with very shaky hand.

I just want to say to those newcomers of this thread who are so fed up with SHK and Bi, you better stay away from here instead of spoiling the fun of the others. This thread is mainly for fans chatting. :rolleyes:

ah...after backlogging, I would like to take back my words, I will stop posting anything about the Changsha trip since so many of you bickering just based on photos.

See you all after the CNY holiday....I do not want to spoil my fun.

I just want to say to those newcomers of this thread who are so fed up with SHK and Bi, you better stay away from here instead of spoiling the fun of the others. This thread is mainly for fans chatting. :rolleyes:

ah...after backlogging, I would like to take back my words, I will stop posting anything about the Changsha trip since so many of you bickering just based on photos.

Winnie sis, I am sad to hear that you won't be posting anything about the trip anymore. Please don't let those 'newcomers' and their comments spoil OUR fun! I don't understand why SHG has been critisized so much lately but oh well, she's going to prove all of those 'haters' wrong with "HwangJini." And about her and Bi, I think it's safe to say that they are both extremely TIRED, plus if they did act all 'cozy' and 'lovey dovey,' it would spread even more of those couple rumors! Again, Winnie sis...I really hope that you'll reconsider and will still post here. We all appreciate all of your info and updates so much...you're awesome and a great Gyo fan!

Guest honey_ping

Oh, please, please don't stop posting! We need your updates and yes, just ignore these annoying people (How can someone judge so much negative comments by just looking at the photos!)

You're celebrating CNY coming this sunday? Happy CNY and please, we need you! :unsure::tears::unsure:

Guest gummonster

OMG! i just went home from school and i opened up this right away and saw all the pics. Thank, SHG is so freakin freakin PRETTY and Bi is so gorgeous too. I JUST LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER. MORE?

Shanda and honey ping,

I am posting in many forums and the feedback I've got so far is very good. It is just here that I am getting weird feedbacks. I will be posting in hyebaragi.

If you were me, do you want to post anymore just to let people criticize your favourite stars without a good reason ?

I am sure the others could get the photos and post here and continue what they like to do.

Haha...maybe I will change my mind later, who knows ? Got to work now...it is the last working day before the long holiday, need to finish everything before I leave office. :rolleyes:

Guest tearsinh3aven

Shanda and honey ping,

I am posting in many forums and the feedback I've got so far is very good. It is just here that I am getting weird feedbacks. I will be posting in hyebaragi.

If you were me, do you want to post anymore just to let people criticize your favourite stars without a good reason ?

I am sure the others could get the photos and post here and continue what they like to do.

Haha...maybe I will change my mind later, who knows ? Got to work now...it is the last working day before the long holiday, need to finish everything before I leave office. :rolleyes:

Can you send me the link to hyebaragi?

Guest gummonster

Oh and i heard that Song hyekyo was the SOOMPI Queen. can anyone give me more information about that? like do people vote for one?

Shanda and honey ping,

Winnie sis, I completely understand your reasoning! This is a big reason why I tend to stay away from some of the topics around here involving SHG cause people are so negative towards her. Frankly, I don't feel like listening to that crap! I mean, I understand people have different opinions and favorites but like you said, I don't want people to be so negative towards my idol(s). I too have noticed that in other forums like the Korean, Chinese, etc. ones; people are more positive. So again, Winnie sis...I completely understand but I hope you'll still post during the Changsha promotions. Like someone said, we need you!

PS Enjoy your long holiday!!^^