Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Snap9_piuD00IuEKEu.jpg

Gals, look closely at the presscon pics....Hyekyo is actually wearing a diamond ring on the fourth finger of her left hand.

Last time that I saw her wearing any ring was the 2004 KBS award show ... but last time it is on the second /third finger.

May be she has received it yesterday :rolleyes: wishful thinking :sweatingbullets:

i left my WMP streaming with the link provided earlier,and just now it was the news and suddenly the bikyo news was on! :blush: too bad i didnt understand it..did anybody watch it?i sure hope somebody recorded it.i was watching how at the airport all the bodyguards were protecting SHK, with Bi walking behind her.a lot of love for the both of them from everybody at the airport and then the both of them got into the car together. :D a sight for the sore eyes,the two of them sure are.

those are caps from the news i watched right? :w00t: thanks.

Guest tearsinh3aven

how long was the news? well i hope someone recordered, if so please post it

anybody got bigger version?? this one is really cute

Img248266205.jpg

Man...they're boring! she looked weird, its like she doesn't want to be there

according to the reporters at the press con, actually Hyekyo is the one who is more jolly happy ...

May be Bi is still suffering from jetlag.

Guest mama bear

uhm...i think the two look a littlle bit cold towards each other! hehe i think we should give them a consideration since...its been i think 3 years ago when the got close together.full house was shown in 2004 and its 2007 now guys!

maybe they are not that close now..and haha maybe shy also since its china not korea!!!!

Guest tearsinh3aven

Now...I don't think the rumors are true, if they were dating, they would act happy around each other. Maybe they're hiding? i dont know

Guest parkjunwung

I also feel they look boring....look like they don't want to be there or something like that...come on Bi Song, plz dont act as if you haven't been met each other for long time..