Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest evenstar7377

Bi-Kyo in the Car???

omg, I can't see them in this pic :tears::crazy:

bikyolimo.jpg

credit:aimen@rain-asia

oh my...i can't see them inside the car......i hope to see pictures of them together..... :rolleyes:

anyeong everyone...it's been a while since I last post in here.. miss this thread & all SHKers so much..

SHK looks classic in hanbok...that hwang jini pic really worth a wait :)

Guys they have pics and updates at FH thread too. Check it out.

I saw the pics but they are mostly of fans and only one pic of Bi. Where is Hye Kyo? :unsure:

Guest evenstar7377

Not sure if she's the one with the back turned. In front of Bi near the door? I read she's wearing black with a red scarf though.

anette - where can i see this picture u are referring to??? :)

Guest tofumui

ohh i hope there's going to be more pix to come.. they don't even seem close at all.. i hope they'll be good pix of the 2 of them later on

Guest evenstar7377

why does the interpreter has to be in the middle b/t them =( hehe.. oh well.. so happy to finally see pics of them two. =)

maiphy - haha! my thoughts exactly!!can the two just sit together and the interpreter at the side...

pls. pls. post the translation of their interview...

but!! FINALLY!!!! THANK U! THANK U! i love their outfit..they have a color coordination!!!oh my..i can't wait to see more pics!