Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHK with her Bottega Veneta Chain Pouch featured in Vogue HongKong Fashion article 

Strictly select the top ten handbags out of stock in 2020: Check out the popular handbags that you will get if you want to hit the money!

2020 (finally) is coming to an end, and because you can't go abroad, it promotes local consumption. Do you know which handbags have caused the topic this year? If you want to reward yourself before the end of the year, in addition to classic models, what other popular bags are worth buying? VOGUE counts 10 IT bags for you. The redness makes people willing to buy them too!   by TRAVIS HUNG & CHERRY MUI    6 DEC 2020

Bottega Veneta: The Chain Pouch

With the blessing of the Chain Pouch worn by Song Hye Kyo when attending Milan Fashion Week, Bottega Veneta's The Chain Pouch became the best-selling bag of the year.

BV-FA20-FASHION-SHOW_-Hyekyo-Song-2.jpg

MILAN, ITALY-FEBRUARY 22: attends the Bottega Veneta fashion show during the Milano Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2020-2021 on February 22, 2020 in Milan, Italy. (Photo by Jacopo M. Raule/Getty Images for Bottega Veneta)

An elegant evolution of the classic Pouch bag, adding a gorgeous metal chain strap. The soft, lightweight calfskin creates an extremely soft fold.  Clean, simple and direct. The shoulder strap made of the Chain Pouch square metal ring echoes the thick metal decoration that has appeared many times in the Bottega Veneta clothing line.The production of metal chain straps is derived from the jewelry manufacturing process. It requires experienced jewelry craftsmen to accurately electroform each metal ring, then assemble and polish it by hand.

https://www.voguehk.com/zh/article/fashion/top-10-best-selling-handbags/

• Like 2

Song Hye Kyo Stars on Vogue Hong Kong’s December Issue
Song Hye Kyo Stars on Vogue Hong Kong’s December Issue
by VOGUE HONG KONG
2 DEC 2020
Song Hye Kyo is captured by photographer Hong Jang Hyun for Vogue Hong Kong’s December cover story. In an exclusive interview inside, the actress reveals her inspirations, how she unwinds amid a hectic schedule, working with Wong Kar-Wai and the enduring appeal of K-dramas.
What was it like working with Wong Kar-wai in The Grandmaster? Are there any other producers, directors or actors that you would like to work with?
I have always a fan of his movies since I was young and I am very fortunate to have worked with him. I had an amazing experience as an actress working with Wong Kar-wai on The Grandmaster. As you may already know, The Grandmaster shooting period was very long so I was able to have a good amount time to myself to think. Now looking back, it was such precious memory for me to have all that time to think and reflect. There are so many great producers, directors and actors these days. I am always looking forward to meet directors or actors that I can connect with and I’m excited to find out who they will be. What is your favourite type of role to play?
Rather than a favourite type of role to play I would like to try a role within a mystery/thriller genre in the future. I worked shortly on an independent film which was mystery/thriller and it was very interesting so I thought it would be nice to experience the genre in a Korean production. I hope to one day be able to fulfil this desire to be in a a good production in the genre. Jacket and blouse, all Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello. Joséphine Aigrette ring in white gold and diamonds, Joséphine Aigrette ring in white gold, diamonds and pearls, Joséphine Aigrette ring in pink gold and diamonds, all Chaumet.
How do you approach taking on a new role and getting into character?
In the beginning I always start off as myself, Song Hye Kyo, and as I live day to day as the character during production, I become more and more like the character until in the end, I find myself immersed in the character. Because there is a good amount of time living as the character during production and because I think only about the project at hand and the character itself, I find myself naturally immersed in the character. Why do you think there is such universal appeal and love for K-drama?
I think that K-dramas have a strong story-line, great directing and are played amazingly well by many talented actors/actresses. When these three things come together, you cannot help but to fall in love with the work. Also, I think K-dramas tend to have quick pivots in the story-line which makes it exciting to watch. Jacket and jeans, all Celine. Bee My Love ring in white gold and diamonds, Bee My Love ring in white gold, Joséphine Aigrette ring in white gold, diamonds and peridot, Joséphine Aigrette rings in pink gold and diamonds, all Chaumet.
Are there any other languages you hope to learn?
I am always striving to learn English and Chinese. I never learned them properly as a child so I try to learn English and Chinese whenever I get a chance.
What do you do to unwind on your free time?
Chatting with my close friends, taking language lessons, travelling, and walking my dog. Jacket, blouse, jeans, belt and sneakers, all Celine. Jeux de Liens Harmony necklace in rose gold and diamonds, Chaumet. Left hand: Bee My Love ring in white gold and diamonds, Bee My Love ring in rose gold and diamonds, all Chaumet. Right hand: Bee My Love ring in rose gold and diamonds, Bee My Love ring in white gold and diamonds, Bee My Love ring in rose gold and diamonds, Bee My Love ring in white gold, all Chaumet.
Can you share your skincare routine with us?
Generally, I have dry skin so I always use a moisturising cream and I often use a face mask to help with the dryness. Who are your biggest inspirations in acting and also more generally in life?
My Mom. She’s an amazing woman and I learn so much from her. She shares her wisdom that she’s gained from living her life and always influences me to become a better person and to go down the right path in life. My mom will always be the biggest inspiration to me and the greatest woman I know.
Creative Director: Sean K
Photographer: Hong Jang Hyun
Videographer & Video Editor: Song Tae Jong
Stylist: Kim Hyun Kyoung
Hair: Shon Hye Jin
Make-up: Jo Eun Jeong
Executive producer: Lee Kyung Kim @ BL Creative House
On Set Coordinators: Park Hee Young, Seo Kang On
Animal Talent:Ruby
Cover Wardrobe: Celine
Cover Jewellery: Chaumet
The December issue is out on 3 December, at newsstands, convenience stores and Bookazines. Alternatively, subscribe to the magazine on our website or via Magzter.
Editor
Vogue Hong Kong.                                             Source Credit @https://www.voguehk.com/en/article/fashion/song-hye-kyo-stars-on-vogue-hong-kongs-december-issue/
  • Like 1

"Lanez·Sulwhasoo Independence" 2021 AMOREPACIFIC'Hwangol Metamorphosis'
Input 2020.12.10. 3:16 PM  Revision 2020.12.11. 4:17 am
Reporter Oh Jung-eun
[Money Today Reporter Oh Jeong-eun] [ 2021 Business Strategy revealed by Kim Seung-hwan, new CEO of Amore G ...] Brand and digital change drastically]          

0004512683_001_20201211041732054.jpg?type=w430

" 2020 years, Corona 19 ( COVID-19 ) as was a harsh year for both individuals and companies, but opposed the meantime, we had had to change, and now the decision to change the instrument that could"
than its predecessor 14 years old young gimseunghwan new The CEO of AMOREPACIFIC Group ( 51 ) said this at a 2021 strategy meeting with analysts on the 8th . This year, Amorepacific has undergone bone-sharpening restructuring, such as retiring for the first time since its inception due to a drop in sales and a sharp drop in operating profit, and reorganizing offline stores. Kim is the day 2021 3 business strategy to brand △ △ △ digital restructuring of Amore Pacific ( Restructuring naesewoomyeo a) said directional change.
Sulwhasoo and Laneige, both of AMOREPACIFIC's luxury and premium brands, will be independently promoted as units, and Sulwhasoo and Laneige will be fostered as core brands of the group. Until now, Sulwhasoo and Laneige existed as a division (division) within the luxury unit (headquarter level) and premium unit, respectively, but they were independently promoted to separate units.
Sulwhasoo's strategy is to nurture it as a representative brand of'Asian Beauty' pursued by AMOREPACIFIC, and to foster it as a synonym for powerful luxury, and Laneige as a representative basic cosmetics brand in East Asia including China. In order to intensively foster the two brands, Amorepacific Group appointed Lim Joong-sik ( 49 ), who was promoted to the Sulwhasoo brand unit manager, and Jung Hye-jin ( 45 ), who was promoted to the Laneige brand unit manager, and left them in charge.  As Sulwhasoo and Laneige are promoted to units, they plan to develop strong brands by organically linking branding, marketing, and channel strategies. In addition, it is expected that HERA, IOPE, and Mamonde will be promoted as units to strengthen their brand power and focus on fostering them.
CEO Seung-Hwan Kim said, "I will put down the legacy (heritage) of the Amorepacific Group " about the 2021 digital strategy of Amorepacific Group . It plans to do its utmost in online and digital strategies, leaving offline by implementing intense innovation.     

0004512683_002_20201211041732080.jpg?type=w430Original v

In 2021 , Amorepacific Group has set a goal to increase the proportion of e-commerce in China by more than 50 % and to achieve an e-commerce growth rate of more than 30 %. Likewise in Korea , the target is a 30 % e-commerce growth rate . Currently, AMOREPACIFIC's e-commerce share in the Chinese market is in the 40 % range and in Korea it is 20 %. In the case of Innisfree, China, it is said that it will increase its online share, which is currently 40 %, to 55 %.
In the past, Amorepacific's restructuring was limited to the level of manpower rearrangement, but this year , it carried out the first hopeful retirement since its inception, changing employees over 15 years and over 20 years. In addition, China's Innisfree stores are also closing significantly. As of the end of this year, the number of Innisfree stores in China was 470 , down 141 from the previous year, but it is planning to reduce it to 300 by 2021 .
Park Eun-jung, a researcher at Yuanta Securities, said " 2021“This year will be the first year in China to reduce the proportion of Innisfree and increase the proportion of Sulwhasoo,” he said. “We expect to see a rise in profit strength by increasing the proportion of high-priced products out of the road shop structure, which has a high fixed cost burden.”
Amorepacific said this year. increase Sulwhasoo marketing costs in China have launched a marketing cost adjustments between brands to reduce Innisfree marketing costs. this was fierce as ever grade 11 the sales of Sulwhasoo in May optical Gunze events yy 174 rallied and increases%
in 4Q and 2021 years performance has been observed to be inevitable store closing costs reflect large-scale voluntary retirement costs and Innisfree. Nevertheless, 2021 two years, the structure of the digital daejeonhwan views rea make a performance for the coordination and efficiency, continued growth was dominant.
omijin NH investment & Securities researchers with "Amore Pacific has carried out a reorganization to a more aggressive response to the rapidly changing environment, and will accelerate a digital channel switching," said "luxury brand enhancement, Innisfree restructuring and Aritaum retail redevelopment effective 2021 year turnaround expectations is, "he predicts. noon reporters agentlittle @ mt.co.kr....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/article/008/0004512683

W Korea January 2021 cover 

W Korea January issue cover SONG HYE KYO

A word like a gift just by calling it, New Year. Introducing the January issue of <Double U> richly filled with the theme of'New Year, New Me' with the hope of a unique new me. The cover of this year's first issue, which opens wide in 2021, is decorated by actor Song Hye-kyo, who showed a new and fresh face that has never been seen before. Don't miss the sensuous pictorial as well as the honest stories you shared with her through interviews after a long time. As we are entering a new era, we are delivering the witty New Year's greetings unique to <Double U> through the Hanbok with a modern aesthetic and the bag of this season that was shown floating in a kite. Furthermore, EXO KAI, who has returned with his first solo album, Shin Se-kyung and Si-wan Lee, two protagonists of the drama <Run On>, Gray, who is unfolding the world of music in a vertical and horizontal fashion, (Female) Idle, who makes a comeback with an intense concept in January, <Show Me the Money 9>. Even Wenstein, who showed off his original world of music through! January's <Double U> unfolds with a new world.  

2L0nDLa.jpg
8h04h8M.jpg
ghDKSd0.jpg

CREDIT

• Like 1
  • Love 1

SHK W Korea magazine cover photo is trending !

Song Hye-kyo's bold transformation... A visual that shines more than a tube top + a gem [pictorial]

Sports Chosun article transfer 2020-12-14 18:39

Spoiler

Knight image

Knight image

Spoiler

Knight image

[Sports Chosun.com reporter Jung Anji] Actor Song Hye-kyo tried to make a bold transformation and decorated the first pictorial of the new year.

On the 14th, W Korea posted a pictorial on the official Instagram, saying, "The cover of the first issue of this year, which opens in 2021, is decorated by actor Song Hye-kyo, who showed a new and fresh face that has not been seen before."

Song Hye-kyo, who decorated the cover of the January issue of'Double U', attempted a bold transformation. Song Hye-kyo perfectly digests the colorful and dark eye makeup. The aura radiated with intense eyes.

From a pure white dress to a tube top outfit with a shoulder line that stands out, she perfectly digested any outfit with her own style. Here, the gorgeous tiara, earrings, and necklace made Song Hye-kyo's superior visual stand out more.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is considering appearing in the drama'I'm breaking up'.

anjee85@sportschosun.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20201214n35363?mid=n1008

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted by AmieAmore   4 hours ago

Song Hye Kyo shows off her world class beauty with a new look for 2021 in 'W Korea' cover photoshoot

1607981817-image.png

Actress Song Hye Kyo showed off her unparalleled beauty. On December 14th, 'W Korea' magazine introduced three covers of the January issue with the caption, "the cover of the new year's first issue is decorated by actress Song Hye Kyo, who showed a new and fresh face that has never been seen before."

1607982325-131012672-404619450742551-3577143836255213499-n.jpg1607982326-130803482-172836507878442-1152675535812191298-n.jpg1607982326-130772695-1298723453834524-5429768496747370881-n.jpg

The magazine revealed, "The new 2021 January issue will include wonder pictorial of the actress along with an honest story from Song Hye Kyo herself as she shares her thoughts in an interview she hadn't had in a while."
In the pictorial, Song Hye Kyo shows off a different charm to her beauty as she dresses in primary-colored attire and has a chic look on her face. Her flawless features and fair skin shows off her goddess-like beauty. 

source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/12/song-hye-kyo-shows-off-her-world-class-beauty-with-a-new-look-for-2021-in-w-korea-cover-photoshoot

SHKs latest IGS as usual  have news article praising her youthful beauty and trends in naver!

Song Hye-gyo, holding a dog with one arm, proud of her super-strong beauty... It’s pretty even in black and white

OSEN original article transmission 2020-12-17 05:03

Knight image

[OSEN=Reporter Sun Mi-kyung] Actor Song Hye-kyo caught the eye with his lovely charm even when he was with his dog.

Song Hye-kyo posted a short video on his SNS on the 16th.

The released video contains the image of Song Hye-kyo during the photo shoot. Song Hye-kyo is holding a puppy that appears to be a dog with one arm and posing freely. Song Hye-kyo often revealed her daily life with her dog Pink through social media. Even at the photo shoot site, Song Hye-kyo is in perfect harmony with the puppy.

In particular, Song Hye-kyo boasts a dazzling beauty even in a casual outfit. The hair tied high in a ponytail style made Song Hye-kyo's lovely beauty stand out more.

Song Hye-kyo is reviewing the next work and is communicating through social media. /seon@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Song Hye-kyo SNS

https://news.nate.com/view/20201217n02524

more articles:

기사 이미지

https://news.nate.com/view/20201217n12544

https://news.nate.com/view/20201217n07025

https://news.nate.com/view/20201217n06098

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2020.12.22FASHION.                                                  The Art of Grace (Song Hye-kyo)
2020.12.22FASHION, , ,|
FacebookTwitterkakao
The full story of Song Hye-kyo pictorial that decorated the cover of the January issue of W.
Here is a portrait of a woman who is elegant in his own way rather than being boring and elegant. The new face I found in Song Hye-kyo, and the welcome voice from Song Hye-kyo.                                                The Art of Grace (Song Hye-kyo)
2020.12.22FASHION, , ,|
FacebookTwitterkakao
The full story of Song Hye-kyo pictorial that decorated the cover of the January issue of W.
Here is a portrait of a woman who is elegant in his own way rather than being boring and elegant. The new face I found in Song Hye-kyo, and the welcome voice from Song Hye-kyo.         Lien Evidence earrings in rose gold with brilliant-cut diamonds, malachite, rose gold Jou de Lien necklace in rose gold with brilliant-cut diamonds, Liang Harmony necklace in rose gold with carnelians and brilliant-cut diamonds, mother-of-pearl and brilliant-cut diamonds Liang Harmony necklace in rose gold, Liang Harmony necklace in rose gold paved with brilliant-cut diamonds, Liang Evidence bracelet in rose gold on the left hand, Liang Evidence ring on index finger in rose gold, Liang Ebidance in rose gold on index finger in right hand. All rings from Chaumet, feathered blouse top and gold skirt on the wrists Valentino, Roman stud mules and ivory Roman stud bags from Valentino Garavani.
Chaumet the fichmamon de minu high jewelry tiara set with diamonds in white gold, and Valentino black dress.
Somehow, when I met you, I wanted to ask about your puppy first (laughs). I saw a picture of Bichon Frize, who has a round head, round eyes and nose. 
Song Hye-kyo Ruby. It's a name from my Taemong. A flower deer, who was drinking water in the forest, looked at her mother, and it was said that it had ruby horns. I started living with me in March.
In the past nine months, Ruby must have been the closest to you. Thanks to this, there is a side where I live healthier. Little things happen every day, even because of a puppy. It's easy to postpone it because I have to go for a walk by myself, but I have to take this child out every day. Taking a walk in the park, enjoying the beautiful scenery, walking, and having such time regularly made me feel refreshed. It's mostly time to stay at home and do aerobic exercise, and if you do this and that, you'll be ready to eat (laughs). Oh, he wakes up at 7 o'clock in the morning. I also opened my eyes early. The day is going quickly.
Except for the daily routine that makes the day go away, how are you spending these days? In 2020, I spent a little more leisurely than expected. Advertising brands had a lot of work to attend, but it was almost canceled. Still, there are steady things to film. I can't say I'm busy, but I've never spent a whole month resting.
Pasage high jewelry earrings and necklaces in white gold set with Paraiba tourmaline and brilliant-cut diamonds are all from Chaumet.
The drama <Boyfriend> ended at the end of January 2019, so some time has passed since the last film. In the meantime, I saw several articles entitled'Song Hye-kyo's work is being reviewed'. No work has been decided yet, and, of course, the incoming script is still looking. But just by receiving it, the article came out. Even though I did not receive the script, there were many cases in which the articles were being reviewed.
Whenever I heard such news, I was curious about Song Hye-kyo's next, but I felt like I wanted to go ahead with our pictorial when you could afford it a little. Are you satisfied with the work and opportunities that come to you, or are you feeling a bit disappointed? I am satisfied. However, I want to be prolific, but there is a point that does not work as intended. When I said'I'll be prolific' to the fans, the term between the works was often longer than I thought.
There is the weight and value of the name Song Hye-kyo. How can you be prolific? I wanted to reduce the term as much as possible. That said, it's probably not what fans want to do that doesn't mean much. As time passes, it will feel very unfortunate, so I am committed to making a work in 2021.
It's nice to hear that in an interview in the January issue of the year. We only look at the outcome of the actor's choice, but from the actor's point of view, we often feel what producers and creators expect of them in the flow, including several scripts that have passed by. How about seeing what's coming to you recently? As the number of platforms and channels increases, there are more female characters than before. I like the atmosphere that there are more and more diverse and interesting works by genre, and I also have a relatively diverse genre script. Now, even melodies have a mystery element, or they encounter works like thriller.
When you say it's a thriller, it reminds me of the independent film Fetish you shot in New York. With black hair and dark red lips, I like that face with a witchy look. I thought it would be nice if you could show such a face after more time than you were in your twenties. I like it too. I saw the scenario because it was a genre that I would like, but it was so fun. Since it is an independent film with a tight budget, it was said that it would only provide a place to stay in New York for a month without an appearance fee, but he said he would do it as soon as he read it. In the living room of the house where I was filming, there was a time for a short nap because the staff were all lying down. I still can't forget because I enjoyed the memories of that month.
Josephine Agret Imperial earrings and necklace in white gold set with diamonds, Josephine Agret Imperial watch set with a full pavé of pear-cut sapphires and brilliant-cut diamonds worn on the left hand, pear-cut diamonds and brilliant on the index finger of the right hand The Josephine Agret Imperial Solitaire ring set with cut diamonds, the Josephine Agret ring on the middle and the Josephine Agret Imperial bracelet are all Chaumet, the green cape top and ruffle skirt are Valentino, the Roman stud strap sandals are Valentino Garavani. .
The white gold Lori earrings set with diamonds, the Lorie rings worn on the middle and ring fingers, and the Be My Love bangle are all made by Chaumet.
Melo and romantic comedy are different colors, but it's been a while since I saw you in a romantic comedy with a lively sentiment. Romantic comedies are also attracted a lot. I want to do something funny and funny again, but I haven't found an interesting work yet. When I was doing <Full House>, I was young and blue, but there was a little embarrassment. Rather, I think I can do better now when I'm older than then.
Even if you've been active for more than 20 years, do you still want someone to discover you? Of course. I did a lot of work, but I couldn't do a variety of genres. Even if you play a slightly different personality, such as a bright woman, a woman with a feeling of depression, or an urban woman, if the genres are similar, the appearance will not be very different. If the genre of the work is different, a different expression may appear in a situation different from what has been done so far. Maybe I'm chased by something or scream. Any actor will want a director who will catch his other face.
Is it a little different from saying that I will not refuse to be broken? Of course, that's okay. If you can try something different in a good work, it means that it is open as much as you like, but this is not a matter of my own will. Whenever I take a picture, I try to try something I haven't done before, like this pictorial. I also approached it that way when choosing a work. As a result, there is a side where the gap is lengthened. The relationship must be reached at the right timing, and there are many things to consider, such as the director, writer, script... Now, I want to make my work more flexible. In that respect, it is not that we will unconditionally exclude the colors we have been doing.
Josephine Agret imperial necklace set with diamonds and pearls; Chaumet for the Josephine Agret ring set with Akoya pearls and brilliant-cut diamonds,
Valentino for a pale purple top and slit skirt, Roman stud-strap sandals and dark green on the sofa. Roman stud bag from Valentino Garavani.
In the past 1-2 years, did Song Hye-kyo's life feel like it was going back to the past, or was it the feeling that another chapter in his life started ? Feeling of a fresh start. There is also a lot of Ruby's share. If you stay awake until dawn as you please, then sleep late and wake up late, now you sleep and wake up regularly, and your body moves more. And nature gets better. In the past, when I was on a trip, I said'pretty' and walked past the pretty scenery. Now I am attracted to the one who sits still in one place and feels one by one and catches it in my eyes. Some greed has disappeared.
What greed? I feel that various greeds have fallen out of my life. It has been almost two years since I exchanged texts with my respected teacher Noh Hee-kyung, giving thanks for what happened every day. The impact is great. As I often repeat myself and my self-gratitude, my desire for water disappears. Would the impulsive side disappear? I also like those changes quite a bit.
Write down the relationship between appreciation and desire (laughs). I am curious about the exchange between you and author Noh Hee-kyung. Is it like'Godowon's morning letter'? It's just organizing your normal daily routine. I don't think there was anything special today? What should I be grateful for? At first I couldn't think of anything when I was trying to organize it. As I keep doing it, I have a lot of things to be thankful for in my life. Ruby is healthy, my mom hangs out with my friends happily, my loved ones don't get sick, and I'm in good shape today... So thank you. I received good energy from the teacher. I feel that my body, mind, and thoughts have changed to be much healthier.
Have your thoughts on love changed a bit? Well. That hasn't changed much. Recently, I have been doing my daily routine well without thinking about love. Therefore, nothing has changed.
When to receive love and when to give love. Which one do you feel more happier about? I am a happier person when given. There are many kinds of love, such as love between the opposite sex, love between the same sex, love with a friend, and love with someone you respect. I am happier when I see them after I give them than when I receive something from loved ones.
People who have seen you for a long time said that if you want to be my person, I give you plenty of affection. It seems that you have become a human being who knows how to give thanks to your mother who gave you enough love, which I often mentioned in interviews so far. Yes, it will.
Pasage high jewelry earrings and necklaces in white gold with Paraiba tourmaline and brilliant-cut diamonds, oval-cut Paraiba tourmaline and fancy-cut multi-paraiba tourmaline on left hand, Pasage ring set with diamonds and right index finger Passage rings set with bright pink sapphires, pear-cut diamonds and brilliant-cut diamonds all from Chaumet, Roman stud slides from Valentino Garavani, jumpsuit from Materiel by Mue.
What are some things you inherited from your mother? beauty? My mom's friends told me that when I was young, I couldn't be good at my beauty. I'm a little dongle. My mother's lines are thin and sharp.
What did you inherit in terms of temperament? Mom is so extroverted. I think I have the same temperament as a general, but I'm a little timid. However, it is said that the actions we do around are the same. I hate being late for my appointment. If someone tells you what time it is coming, you will be ready before that time and wait at the door. One day, I went home with my friends to pick up my mom. Because it's a house, it takes the least amount of time to get out to the main gate. But as soon as I called, “Mom, I’m here,” the door opened immediately… At that time, my friends deserved fainting (laughs).
The mothers of the world have a word that often emphasizes on their children. What did you hear from your mother? I lived surrounded by people from a young age, and I liked people and followed them well. He often spoke of the story, ‘Dear someone who points out your bad points more than someone who speaks sweet words.’
What type of person comes to mind when you say'dislike people' to you who like people? Well… cad. Does everyone hate being mean and cowardly? (Laughter) A person who distorts the truth. When I recall, it didn't last long with people who couldn't take the truth as truth.
Why do they distort? Because it's someone else's job? They acted as if they accepted the truth and understood everything in front of me, but showed a different attitude behind me. I don't just want someone to understand my heart either. It is difficult for others to fully understand the hearts of others. But the difference between the front and the back will be revealed someday. It's just how long it takes for it to be revealed.
Be My Love necklace in white gold with diamond-set white gold lolita earrings and half pavé diamonds from Chaumet, dress from Dior.
Chaumet the fichmamen de minu high jewelry tiara set with diamonds in white gold, Valentino in white dress and Valentino Garavani in Roman stud mules.
While penetrating this glamorous and complex entertainment industry for over 20 years, what are some of the important values left to Song Hye-kyo? If there is a healthy and good way that I think, I can live hard with that faith. When I was young, I was very well swayed by malicious comments. One such thing greatly influences the mood of the day. I promised myself that I would not look at comments or anything except when absolutely necessary at some point, and that no matter what stories I see or hear. I was able to come this far with public love. As much as I received a lot of love, I felt that I had to deal with the rumors that I had. I don't feel anything when I swear now. I am not angry even when I feel angry.
Was it strong or was it insensitive to protect itself? One day, I wondered if it was okay if I wasn't so angry. I even thought that it was a little sad to be okay with just saying'yes'. One ironic thing is when rumors arise about me and when I look for clarification. An explanation should be done by the person who created the story, and I, of course, have nothing to say without knowing anything about the story.
Anonymous beings excrete what they want to excrete with their mouths and fingers, but how should a star relieve stress? Fortunately, I have good adults and good people by my side. Those who hold me and give me strength when I try to be shaken, and those who give direction when I'm on a certain path. In that respect, I am lucky.
Josephine Agret Imperial earrings in white gold set with diamonds, necklace, bracelet, Josephine Imperial Splendor Solitaire ring worn on the index finger of the left hand, and Josephine Agret Ring set with akoya pearls and brilliant cut diamonds on the ring finger, Josephine Agret ring in rose gold, Josephine Agret ring set with akoya pearls set with diamonds, and Josephine Agret Imperial watches set with sapphires and brilliant-cut diamonds, all Chaumet, and the green blouse top made by Valentino. .
The fuchsia pink top and red skirt are from Valentino, and the burgundy Roman stud mules are from Valentino Garavani.
Do you think about getting older? I thought about it often since I was a child. I heard a word from seniors and adults that'what you think and what you live will seep on your face'. Sometimes when I look at older people, I feel a little angry on some faces, and surprisingly innocent on others. As adults say, there seems to be an impression of a person that cannot be resolved with management or other matters. So I often think about living well.
Did Song Hye-kyo live well in 2020? He kept the mindset that he wanted to live a healthy life without being shaken. I feel that my heart is enriched while being grateful for a lot. Even if I went to the supermarket and said a word, it made me warmer. I want to do that. It was another year of gratitude for me who knew how to be grateful.
How do you plan to spend the holiday season? First of all, December 26th is Ruby's birthday... 
How about giving Ruby the 2020 Achievement Award? My mom also thanked Ruby. I want to spend a year quietly at home together and celebrate the new year.
CREDIT
Fashion editorYejin Lee
Feature editorEunkyung Kwon
PhotographerJanghyun Hong
StylistHyunkyung Kim
hairHyeyoung Lee
make upSunghee Ahn
locationMondrian Seoul
source
W website
FacebookTwitterkakao
Source Credit @http://www.wkorea.com/2020/12/22/the-art-of-grace-%EC%86%A1%ED%98%9C%EA%B5%90/?ddw=81176&ds_ch=twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=SNS.    

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1