Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi~ Congrats! 8th MNC Drama Awards Daesang winner ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SHK was chosen as the most eye- catching beautiful junior by senior actress Jeon In Hwa

'Knowing Brother' Jeon In-hwa x Hwang Shin-hye "The most eye-catching beautiful junior? Song Hye-kyo x Shin Min-ah"

Sports Chosun article transmission 2020-09-26 21:37 Last updated 2020-09-26 22:01

Knight image

[Sports Chosun.com reporter Jung Yoo-na]'Knowing Brother' Jeon In-hwa's Hwang Shin-hye selected Song Hye-kyo and Shin Min-ah as'the most eye-catching juniors', respectively.

The drama'Oh! Actors Hwang Shin-hye and Jeon In-hwa appeared in'Samkwang Villa!' as transfer students.

Hwang Shin-hye, famous for'computer beauty', explained that "a plastic surgeon came out on a certain broadcast and said,'Hwang Shin-hye's features are really perfect golden ratios,' and it started to be called a computer beauty." Lee Sang-min also helped, "Hwang Shin-hye is the most suitable beauty for a beauty identification program."

Jeon In-hwa said, "As soon as I debuted, I was shocked by Hwang Shin-hye's shining appearance to the point that she saw Hwang Shin-hye and wanted to'How it looks like that.' I am just a person, but Shin-hye was like a piece."

Jeon In-hwa was famous as one of the three most beautiful women of Chung-Ang University along with Yongwon Cho and Heeae Kim. Regarding the popularity of her school days, Jeon Inhwa said, "I wasn't pretty when I was in school. I didn't think I was pretty. I just thought my skin was clean. But I got pretty late when I went to college and broadcast." Hwang Shin-hye proved his popularity at the time, saying, "Because he is known as a very pretty child, students in Seoul came to Incheon to see me."

Following this, the two attracted attention by mentioning'the most attractive juniors these days'. Jeon In-hwa picked Song Hye-kyo and Hwang Shin-hye picked Shin Min-ah.
https://news.nate.com/view/20200926n13827

• Love 2

another article 

'Knowing Brother' Jeon In-hwa "The most beautiful junior? Song Hye-kyo"

MBN TV original article transmission 2020-09-26 21:42

Knight image

Knowing Brother's Jeonhwa Photo = "Knowing Brother" broadcast capture

Actor Jeon In-hwa picked Song Hye-kyo as her pretty junior.

Jeon In-hwa and Hwang Shin-hye appeared as guests on JTBC's'Knowing Brother' that aired on the afternoon of the 26th.

On this day, the members of A-hyeong asked Jeon In-hwa about her pretty juniors, and Jeon In-hwa replied, "Hye-kyo, Song Hye-kyo."

I asked Hwang Shin-hye the same question, and he continued to worry.

Jeon In-hwa, a junior, said, "Don't think from afar, but next to him", but Hwang Shin-hye mentioned "Shin Min-ah."

After hearing this, Jeon In-hwa, a younger student, replied, "Min-a, Min-a can't do it," and laughed.

Reporter Hana An, Ministry of Population and Culture at MBN Star mkculture@mkculture.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20200926n13850

• Like 1
  • Love 1

another article when  award winning senior actress Jeon In -wha chose SHK as the prettiest junior 

Knowing Brother' Jeon In-hwa "Song Hye-kyo is a junior who thinks she's pretty"

Hankook Ilbo original article transmission 2020-09-26 22:24

Knight image

Actor Jeon In-hwa praised Song Hye-kyo's beauty.

On the afternoon of the 26th, the drama'Oh! Actors Hwang Shin-hye and Jeon In-hwa appeared in'Samkwang Villa!' as transfer students.In the broadcast that day, Jeon In-hwa said, "It is a styling that my husband Ryu Geun wore in the drama, and a blue shirt that became a popular product was born in my hands. At the time, the opposite actor Hwang Shin-hye was so pretty that I watched with excitement."

In addition, in an anecdote that Jeon In-hwa was famous as one of the three major beauty women at Chung-Ang University, "I wasn't pretty when I was in school. I didn't think I was pretty. I just thought my skin was clean."

Next, Jeon In-hwa added, "There were men who were rushing. My mother met me in the evening.

In particular, Jeon In-hwa replied Song Hye-kyo to the question about the beautiful juniors that are most eye-catching these days.Meanwhile,'Knowing Brother' is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.

Reporter Kim Jung-eun jennykim@hankookilbo.com

Here's the video clip where the senior actress Jeon In-hwa . best known for playing charismatic empresses in period dramas,  mentions SHK name when ask who she thinks is the prettiest junior!

credit:SHK DC

• Love 1

would you believe SHK is nearing 40s?  with this face SHK can pass as twentysomething , so fresh and youthful looking yet so elegant and classy with a perfect visual , a true Korean goddesslike beauty !

120138566_2786700494985666_6819780452433690392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=EuhS7bxpIucAX-wYOM8&_nc_ht=scontent.fceb2-2.fna&oh=e3d5222aee5c4d5e848a20864da4a77a&oe=5F97F892

120216835_2786700631652319_1485025987080468997_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ejOjqBnWsYsAX_WNsfS&_nc_oc=AQkD9iAuY4moa4xFlxGZnDsDmREfTQppsZuVdtzUmMj8jpGwcfqZACWY0lM3d-E6Wqc&_nc_ht=scontent.fceb2-1.fna&oh=d4adf08a9ba340bad03d6662e6a7bbd6&oe=5F974495

kudos to SuecommaBonnie for getting SHK for keeping her as your shoe brand ambassador , check out the video for SHK latest ad campaign

credit: SHK DC /SuecommaBonnie

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Knetz were go crazy over Actress Song Hyekyo's amazing beauty in a new pictorial!
 September 27, 2020

1.jpg

2.jpg

So pretty...
Post response : 1199
instiz
Netizen comments :
- I'm the only one who gets old? ㅎㅎ
- Really pretty..
- So pretty, really ㅎㅎ
- No I mean, why Song Hyekyo doesn't get old...
- Wow...
- Really beautiful..
- So pretty!
- Oh, sister...
an unrealistic appearance, no matter how old she is, she looks like in her late 20s.                             Source Credit @https://www.storykpop.com/2020/09/knetz-were-go-crazy-over-actress-song.html?m=1

News

Song Hye-kyo, a unique atmosphere that no one can copy [Star Pictorial]

Input 2020.09.28. 8:28 am
202009280826050310_1_20200928082857667.jpg?type=w430  [News reporter Kim Myung-mi]

Song Hye-kyo pictorial was released.

Sucom Ma Boni, a contemporary shoe brand developed by Kolon Industries FnC (hereinafter referred to as Kolon FnC), suggested a sensuous winter look that adds the uniqueness of Sucom Ma Boni winter shoes through a pictorial of Muse Song Hye Kyo.

202009280826050310_2_20200928082857679.jpg?type=w430Original view
In the pictorial of Shucomma Bonnie, Song Hye-kyo completed a luxurious and warm styling by matching bulky knits, leather materials, and long dresses with boots for the 20 winter season.
In particular, in addition to boots made of leather and knit, you can also meet colorful sneakers and platform sneakers that match various materials. (Photo = Shoocomma Bonnie)

202009280826050310_3_20200928082857692.jpg?type=w430Original view
NewsN Kim Myungmi mms2@

Article report and press release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ NewsN . Unauthorized reproduction & redistribution prohibited...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/609/0000332900
  • Love 1

trending in k entertainment news

[DAY Cut] Song Hye-kyo pictorial, beautiful visuals

Sports Dong-A original article transmission 2020-09-28 11:04

0004664696_001_20200928090205839.jpg

[DAY cut] Song Hye-kyo pictorial, visual
Actor Song Hye-kyo's pictorial with only admiration because she is pretty has been released.
On the 28th, a shoe brand released a pictorial of muse Song Hye-kyo and suggested a sensational winter look. In the pictorial, Song Hye-kyo completed a luxurious and warm styling by matching bulky knits, leather materials, and long dresses with boots for the 20 winter season. In particular, you can find colorful sneakers and platform sneakers that match various materials in addition to leather and knit boots.
Song Hye-kyo is reviewing the next work for nearly two years since the tvN drama'Boyfriend' in January of last year. After divorcing Song Joong-gi in June of that year, he is having a break while working on schedules such as shooting advertisements. Recently, the rumor of a reunion with his former lover, Hyun-bin, was raised by reports from China, but both agencies strongly denied that it was "unworked and not worth responding to."
Reporter Jeong Hee-yeon of Dong-A.com shine2562@donga.com  Ham So-won
https://news.nate.com/view/20200928n15503?mid=n1008

Song Hye-kyo pictorial, showing off alluring beauty and transforming into an autumn goddess

MBN TV original article delivery 2020-09-28 14:45

Actor Song Hye-kyo pictorial was released.
Kolon Industries FnC (hereinafter referred to as Kolon FnC), a contemporary shoe brand developed by Sucom Maboni, released a pictorial of Muse Song Hye-kyo to attract attention.
Song Hye-kyo completed a luxurious and warm styling by matching bulky knits, leather materials, and long dresses with boots for the winter season of 20.
Also, in the pictorial wearing a white knit cardigan and a black skirt, she gently revealed the shoulder line and emphasized the alluring charm.
In addition, in the pictorial wearing a pale mustard-colored coat and skirt, the attractiveness of the autumn goddess was emphasized with slender legs and long hair styles.
In the pictorial wearing a white half coat, the smoky makeup and Song Hye-kyo's unique white skin are in harmony, and the beauty that is still at its peak stands out.
Reporter Hana Ahn, Ministry of Population and Culture at MBN Star mkculture@mkculture.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20200928n26699

• Love 1

MBC Entertainment
[M Time Machine] Feel like the late 90s! In 2000, Song Hye-kyo & Jeon Ji-Hyun girls' high school graduation ceremony in school uniforms was released on site~
Input 2020.09.29. 6:48 pm
Reporter Lee Ye-eun                                              Send SNS.Song Hye-kyo and Jeon Ji-hyun, who started as teen stars in the 1990s and kept their positions as top stars in 2020, were released on'Time Machine TV' in 1999.
The video is a scene from MBC's'Section TV Entertainment News' broadcast on February 16, 2000, and contains the scene of the high school graduation ceremony of Song Hye-kyo and Jeon Ji-hyun. First, Song Hye-kyo's alma mater, Eun-Gwang Girls' High School, revealed the appearance of Song Hye-kyo, who is surrounded by classmates and takes pictures, just like any other graduate.     

0000103086_001_20200929184939859.jpg?type=w430Original view
0000103086_002_20200929184939886.jpg?type=w430Original view
0000103086_002_20200929184939886.jpg?type=w430

Song Hye-kyo's homeroom teacher said, "If you say Hye-kyo's homeroom teacher, everyone's surprise reaction is fun." Even students from other schools bring disposable film cameras to take pictures of Song Hye-kyo, giving it a feeling of the 1990s without a smartphone. Song Hye-kyo said with a smile, "I'm an adult, so I'll meet a lot of friends I can get along with and make a boyfriend."
Meanwhile, Jeon Ji-hyun arrived at the graduation ceremony of Jinseon Girls' High School, his alma mater, a little late. Jeon Ji-hyun, who sat in school uniform with long hair swiping, won the Achievement Award with the applause of the students. Jeon Ji-hyun also left the school by exchanging contact information with friends.
Song Hye-kyo and Jeon Ji-hyun, starting as a teenage star and looking forward to their 40s, have been actively engaged in activities until now, establishing themselves as'Wannabe' actresses.
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000103086
iMBC Yeeun Lee | Photo provided by MBC

• Like 1