Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~*kYo*~

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ The Unbothered Queen

Song Hye Kyo Responds Affectionately To “Parasite” Star Jo Yeo Jeong Posting Old Photo From High School Days

Song Hye Kyo Responds Affectionately To “Parasite” Star Jo Yeo Jeong Posting Old Photo From High School Days

Jul 4, 2020, 

Song Hye Kyo and Jo Yeo Jeong shared an adorable exchange online after the “Parasite” star posted a photo from the early days of her career!

On July 4, Jo Yeo Jeong took to Instagram to share an old photo from back when she was still a rookie actress in high school. She wrote in the caption, “An acquaintance sent me this photo yesterday. This was my debut in 1998, back when I was in my senior year of high school…” 

Shortly afterwards, Song Hye Kyo responded with a fond comment and smiley emoji, writing, “I’ve met that student before.”

Jo Yeo Jeong then responded with a playful comment of her own, writing, “That’s right, when I transferred schools, you took good care of me…”

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Song-Hye-Kyo-Instagram.jpgJo-Yeo-Jeong-Instagram.jpg

Lee Chung Ah also responded to Jo Yeo Jeong’s post, commenting, “Unnie. You look exactly the same,” which prompted Jo Yeo Jeong to reply with a couple of emojis.

Lee-Chung-Ah-Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Instagram.jpg

Watch Jo Yeo Jeong in her recent drama “Woman of 9.9 Billion” with English subtitles below!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1410808wpp/song-hye-kyo-responds-affectionately-to-parasite-star-jo-yeo-jeong-posting-old-photo-from-high-school-days

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Song Hye Kyo and Jo Yeo Jeong shared an adorable exchange online after the “Parasite” star posted a photo from the early days of her career!

Happy to see that SHK still keep in touch with long time celeb friends !

21 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Shortly afterwards, Song Hye Kyo responded with a fond comment and smiley emoji, writing, “I’ve met that student before.”

Jo Yeo Jeong then responded with a playful comment of her own, writing, “That’s right, when I transferred schools, you took good care of me…”

The reply of JYJ simply proves that SHK indeed has a good heart and a caring person. I remember during 2016 KBS TV awards , JYJ is really happy to see SHK then when she entered the venue and greeted her!

from soompi news also,  glad that they included SHK for her doctor role in DOTS 

12 Fashionable Doctors That Bring Style To Medical K-Dramas

Doctor Kang Mo Yeon in “Descendants of the Sun

Song Hye Kyo embodied the minimalist, effortlessly chic style of Doctor Kang Mo Yeon in one of the biggest K-dramas of all time. Her outfits were easy, comfortable, yet still cute—perfect for her action-filled duty of saving lives.

song-hye-kyo.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1409821wpp/12-fashionable-doctors-that-bring-style-to-medical-k-dramas

Wondering what role will SHK play if she will have another drama  or movie comeback project ? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

alert ~ in case chingus haven't noticed, there is a song hye ko theme badge available in the members shop!!!! check it out! buy it using your soompi points to proudly display on your profile!

:coolshades:

• Thanks 4

Parasite star Cho Yeo Jeong gushes about how Song Hye Kyo took good care of her during her high school days

Cho Yeo-jeong took to her Instagram page to post a throwback high school photo of herself which caught the attention of Song Hye-kyo. Read their endearing IG conversation between the close friends below.
Written By Karishma Shetty  Mumbai  Updated: July 4, 2020 11:27 AM  12453 reads  0 comments
Parasite star Cho Yeo Jeong gushes about how Song Hye Kyo took good care of her during her high school days

Cho Yeo-jeong, who became a household name as Mrs. Park in Parasite, has been extremely active on Instagram and delights her fans with some beautiful posts. The 39-year-old actress has a very big reason to rejoice as she's amongst the 819 artists to be invited to join The Academy as a part of the 2020 class. Along with Yeo-jeong, her Parasite castmates Choi Woo-shik, Park So-dam, Jang Hye-jin and Lee Jung-eun were also invited.

Taking to her Instagram, Yeo-jeong posted an adorable throwback photo of herself from her high school days, when she had just started as a rookie actress. Dressed in school uniform, Yeo-jeong looked cute as a button at the age of 17 while her caption read as, "An acquaintance sent me this photo yesterday. This was my debut in 1998, back when I was in my senior year of high school...," via Soompi's translation. Taking to the comments section was Song Hye-kyo, who wrote, "I’ve met that student before," to which Yeo-jeong humbly replied back, "That’s right, when I transferred schools, you took good care of me..." Check out Cho Yeo-jeong's adorable throwback photo on Instagram below: 

sourcecredit @https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/parasite-star-cho-yeo-jeong-gushes-about-how-song-hye-kyo-took-good-care-her-during-her-high-school-days?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Song Hye Kyo suddenly commented under the past photos of the beauty of the "parasite", revealing the relationship from childhood

photogrid1593862291008-15938623410652137

The special relationship of Song Hye Kyo and the star "Parasite" made fans surprised.

So far, Song Hye Kyo has always been known as the secretive beauty of Korean showbiz. Despite her outstanding popularity, Song Hye Kyo's circle of friends in the artist circle is quite modest. However, recently, fans discovered the unexpected close relationship between Song Hye Kyo and the "Parasite" star Jo Yeo Jeong .

Specifically, the actress "Parasite" was posted on personal pages pictures of high school 3, k hi she was still a rookie actor . Shortly thereafter, Song Hye Kyo quickly left a comment and the two actresses began to answer, making the fans excited.

A comment by Song Hye Kyo that revealed an unexpected relationship with the Star parasite - Photo 1.

Actress "Parasite" shared photos more than a dozen years ago. Jo Yeo Jeong's previous or present beauty does not seem to have changed much.

A comment by Song Hye Kyo that revealed an unexpected relationship with the Star parasite - Photo 2.

A comment by Song Hye Kyo that revealed an unexpected relationship with the parasite star - Photo 3.

However, the response of the two actresses was the topic that caught the attention of fans. After Song Hye Kyo commented, "I've met this student before," Jo Yeo Jeong quickly responded, “That's right! When I first transferred to the new school, you helped me a lot. "

Coming here, the new fans "fallen" of these two beautiful women turned out to be classmates and have been close since high school. The two keep a good relationship and often communicate with each other. However, this pair of close friends is quite tight-lipped, so few people know about this special relationship. Through this interaction, fans can be assured that the friendship of Song Hye Kyo and Jo Yeo Jeong is still very strong after many years....source credit @https://m.kenh14.vn/song-hye-kyo-bat-ngo-binh-luan-duoi-anh-qua-khu-cua-my-nhan-ky-sinh-trung-tiet-lo-luon-moi-quan-he-tu-thuo-nho-20200704180644731.chn

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Wondering what role will SHK play if she will have another drama  or movie comeback project ? 

I hope she plays a Sandra Bullock kind of character.  Something light. Since they are both smart and sooo talkative. Missed watching her on screen! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

The real beauty of Korean beauties is exposed through close-up photos: Unbelievable with U40 skin of Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee

YUZU Young Intellect  1 giờ trước
The series of photos recorded by reporter Disptach of a series of Korean beauties is becoming a topic that attracts the attention of many fans.

The close-up face of a female star has always been a curious topic for fans. Whenever appearing in public, Korean showbiz beauties always have the most perfect appearance but with close-up images, whether they are so beautiful is not the question that attracts the attention of everyone.

The true beauty of Korean beauties is exposed through close-up photos: Unbelievable with U40 skin of Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee - Photo 1.

Recently, on the forum for Theqoo fan has posted an article with the subject: "Disptach photos taken close to female stars". These images have quickly become the subject of netizens' attention. Many people expressed their admiration for the healthy skin full of vitality of many beautiful women like Suzy, IU or Kim Yuna.

The true beauty of Korean beauties is exposed through close-ups: Unbelievable with U40 skin of Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee - Photo 3.

Song Hye Kyo owns baby skin even at the age of U40. However, the most storming is probably the image of Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo or Lee Young Ae because compared to many beautiful people in their 20s, these beauties are U40, U50. Suzy, IU, and Kim Yuna are still in their 20s so smooth skin is a must, but Lee Young-ae, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee are really not kidding. Especially Lee Young Ae really has to respect." If you take care of it, you can take care of it as much as you can until it reaches a certain level, but she's still beautiful, " netizens commented...source credit @https://m.afamily.vn/nhan-sac-that-su-cua-my-nhan-han-duoc-boc-tran-qua-anh-chup-can-canh-khong-the-tin-noi-voi-lan-da-u40-cua-song-hye-kyo-kim-tae-hee-20200704230715393.chn

• Like 3

14 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

I want to see Kyo act in drama or movie that something new like a breath of fresh air. Something like she hasn't done it before. Something like no one has done it before either. A unique drama or movie story that it'll receive a lot of love from netizen.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, caileysmileyyy said:

I want to see Kyo act in drama or movie that something new like a breath of fresh air. Something like she hasn't done it before. Something like no one has done it before either. A unique drama or movie story that it'll receive a lot of love from netizen.

Me too, its my wish that SHK will take a role that leaves everyone in awe that she haven't done before . Anyways , we will just patiently wait for her next project ! Just happy that from time to time we still have some updates on her and everytime there will be news/articles about her . There's no doubt that everytime there will be articles regarding beautiful/gorgeous k actress , SHK will not be left out , she is always part of the list just like this one:

8 Female Celebrities Who Look Crazy Gorgeous In Close-Up And Unedited Photos   

Natural beauties!

It’s no secret that many Korean celebrities boast youthful and unreal beauty, but if you still find it hard to believe, a netizen compiled close-up photos of several female celebrities who are famous for their beauty. It would be difficult to deny how stunning they are if you see these unedited pictures! With their glass skin and angelic faces, it’s no wonder they’re hailed as the most beautiful women in Korea.

Song Hye Kyo

Born on November 22, 1981, Song Hye Kyo has been one of Korea’s most popular actresses for many years now. Her hit roles include Autumn In My Heart, That Winter, The Wind Blows, and Descendants Of The Sun.

Xa85c0lqF5gRKHWXCpSYrmORHlsbXPSowuoMKTkNjO72tP1lBbRMJYzxNcpGnVsP-nqu8fNS-3nvgUmg3c0kWIWsMYRbZbDN0A=s0-e365-rj-e365

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/8-female-celebrities-look-crazy-gorgeous-close-unedited-photos/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It's been 2 months already that SHK updated her IG with her beautiful face , looks like she  is still  having a great time with her  private life! Hope she can update her public IG soon or we will hear good news from her or even updates on her endorsements !

0084Llwrly1ggfe2ntapyj32o82o8x6p.jpg

credit: owner of photo in weibo

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Song Hye-kyo, 故 Ennio Morikone's tribute.. Memories with music [★ SHOT!]. Article entry 2020.07.07. 2:05 pm

0004236967_001_20200707140507916.jpg?type=w430 OSEN=Reporter Sun Mi-kyung] Actor Song Hye-kyo commemorated Ennio Morikone, the world's greatest filmmaker.
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on her SNS on the 7th and conveyed her condolences to Ennio Morikone, who died on the 6th.
The picture released by Song Hye-kyo is an album photo of'Deborah's Theme', an inserted song of the movie'once upon a time in America', composed by Ennio Morikone. It is said to contain a tribute to Ennio Morikone who died. 
Previously, actor and film director Gu Hye-seon also published a picture taken with the words, “In honor of Mr. Ennio Morikone”. 
Enni Monirikone is the greatest composer of the 20th century. I was loved a lot. At the 88th Academy Awards, he won the Music Award for the movie'Heightful 8'. /seon@osen.co.kr
[Photo] Song Hye-kyo SNS ...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004236967
large_86b704defe4e7a08207136acb0bdf62394170f1c.jpeg

Actress Song Hyekyo Paid a Tribute to Oscar Winning Italian Composer Ennio Morricone's Passing

• 3 hours ago. 

Song Hyekyo paid a tribute to the legend. 

On July 7th, Song Hyekyo took to her Instagram story and uploaded an album cover of Ennio Morricone. It turned out that Song Hyeyko uploaded it to pay a tribute to the Italian composes who had passed away a day before. 

1594101047642-0.jpg

Image Source: Instagram '@kyo1122' Screenshot

Ennio Morricone passed away at a hospital at 91 after admitted there last week after falling and fracturing a femur. Ennio Morricone scored many popular films of the past four decades, including 'The Thing,' 'Cinema Paradiso,' 'In the Line of Fire,' 'The Hateful Eight,' and more.

Rest in peace, Ennio Morricone....source credit @https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/07/07/actress-song-hyekyo-paid-a-tribute-to-oscar-winning-italian-composer-ennio-morricone-s-passing-365736

• Like 2

New Song Hye Kyo's New Post Turns Dedicated to This Figure00319172.jpg Actress Song Hye Kyo shared a new post via Instagram Story on July 7. His post was specifically dedicated to one of the legendary figures in the world. 

Jul 7, 2020 20:41

Song Hye Kyo shared new posts via Instagram Story. His post was specifically dedicated to one of the legendary figures in the world.

On July 7, Song Hye Kyo uploaded Ennio Morricone's album cover . It turns out that the beautiful actress born in 1981 uploaded it as a form of respect for an Italian composer who had died the day before. 

Postingan Baru Song Hye Kyo Ternyata Didedikasikan untuk Sosok Ini

Source: Instagram

Ennio Morricone died in hospital at the age of 91 after being treated there last week after a fall and a broken thigh bone. Ennio Morricone worked on the music of many popular films over the past four decades, including " The Thing ", " Cinema Paradiso ", " In the Line of Fire ", " The Hateful Eight " and more.

Song Hye Kyo rarely shares posts on social media. But every post is always admired by fans. No wonder the upload is highly anticipated.

Currently Song Hye Kyo is not starring in any acting project. He recently graced the pages of the fashion magazine ELLE Singapore for the May issue. Song Hye Kyo also did an interview discussing interesting things about her life as a celebrity.

In the photoshoot, Song Hye Kyo poses in various sensual and classy poses, showing off her elegant visuals in each photo. His charming facial expression and high-quality visual success have made everyone forget his age.

Song Hye Kyo last starred in the tvN drama " Encounter " with Park Bo Gum, which ended last year. For the past year he has focused on overseas schedules and attended fashion shows, while meeting the public through photoshoots with fashion magazines...source credit @https://www-wowkeren-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.wowkeren.com/amp/berita/tampil/00319172.html?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDAAQE%3D#aoh=15941428204318&amp_ct=1594142919938&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wowkeren.com%2Fberita%2Ftampil%2F00319172.html

• Like 1

It seems SHK  just loves to do IGS and likes/leave comments to her friends IG , hope she can update her IG with her beautiful face soon ! After her IGS tribute to the legendary Ennio Morricone and liked and commented on her friend JYJ  past photo ,  she likes also the latest post of her friend , stylist Bel

0084Llwrly1ggjxbgbgy8j30ty19fe81.jpg

Just wish someday SHK too will find someone whom she can spend the rest of her life with and  that will love her forever ! 

• Like 5