Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

14 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Wondering what role will SHK play if she will have another drama  or movie comeback project ? 

I want to see Kyo act in drama or movie that something new like a breath of fresh air. Something like she hasn't done it before. Something like no one has done it before either. A unique drama or movie story that it'll receive a lot of love from netizen.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, caileysmileyyy said:

I want to see Kyo act in drama or movie that something new like a breath of fresh air. Something like she hasn't done it before. Something like no one has done it before either. A unique drama or movie story that it'll receive a lot of love from netizen.

Me too, its my wish that SHK will take a role that leaves everyone in awe that she haven't done before . Anyways , we will just patiently wait for her next project ! Just happy that from time to time we still have some updates on her and everytime there will be news/articles about her . There's no doubt that everytime there will be articles regarding beautiful/gorgeous k actress , SHK will not be left out , she is always part of the list just like this one:

8 Female Celebrities Who Look Crazy Gorgeous In Close-Up And Unedited Photos   

Natural beauties!

It’s no secret that many Korean celebrities boast youthful and unreal beauty, but if you still find it hard to believe, a netizen compiled close-up photos of several female celebrities who are famous for their beauty. It would be difficult to deny how stunning they are if you see these unedited pictures! With their glass skin and angelic faces, it’s no wonder they’re hailed as the most beautiful women in Korea.

Song Hye Kyo

Born on November 22, 1981, Song Hye Kyo has been one of Korea’s most popular actresses for many years now. Her hit roles include Autumn In My Heart, That Winter, The Wind Blows, and Descendants Of The Sun.

Xa85c0lqF5gRKHWXCpSYrmORHlsbXPSowuoMKTkNjO72tP1lBbRMJYzxNcpGnVsP-nqu8fNS-3nvgUmg3c0kWIWsMYRbZbDN0A=s0-e365-rj-e365

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/8-female-celebrities-look-crazy-gorgeous-close-unedited-photos/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It's been 2 months already that SHK updated her IG with her beautiful face , looks like she  is still  having a great time with her  private life! Hope she can update her public IG soon or we will hear good news from her or even updates on her endorsements !

0084Llwrly1ggfe2ntapyj32o82o8x6p.jpg

credit: owner of photo in weibo

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Song Hye-kyo, 故 Ennio Morikone's tribute.. Memories with music [★ SHOT!]. Article entry 2020.07.07. 2:05 pm

0004236967_001_20200707140507916.jpg?type=w430 OSEN=Reporter Sun Mi-kyung] Actor Song Hye-kyo commemorated Ennio Morikone, the world's greatest filmmaker.
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on her SNS on the 7th and conveyed her condolences to Ennio Morikone, who died on the 6th.
The picture released by Song Hye-kyo is an album photo of'Deborah's Theme', an inserted song of the movie'once upon a time in America', composed by Ennio Morikone. It is said to contain a tribute to Ennio Morikone who died. 
Previously, actor and film director Gu Hye-seon also published a picture taken with the words, “In honor of Mr. Ennio Morikone”. 
Enni Monirikone is the greatest composer of the 20th century. I was loved a lot. At the 88th Academy Awards, he won the Music Award for the movie'Heightful 8'. /seon@osen.co.kr
[Photo] Song Hye-kyo SNS ...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004236967
large_86b704defe4e7a08207136acb0bdf62394170f1c.jpeg

Actress Song Hyekyo Paid a Tribute to Oscar Winning Italian Composer Ennio Morricone's Passing

• 3 hours ago. 

Song Hyekyo paid a tribute to the legend. 

On July 7th, Song Hyekyo took to her Instagram story and uploaded an album cover of Ennio Morricone. It turned out that Song Hyeyko uploaded it to pay a tribute to the Italian composes who had passed away a day before. 

1594101047642-0.jpg

Image Source: Instagram '@kyo1122' Screenshot

Ennio Morricone passed away at a hospital at 91 after admitted there last week after falling and fracturing a femur. Ennio Morricone scored many popular films of the past four decades, including 'The Thing,' 'Cinema Paradiso,' 'In the Line of Fire,' 'The Hateful Eight,' and more.

Rest in peace, Ennio Morricone....source credit @https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/07/07/actress-song-hyekyo-paid-a-tribute-to-oscar-winning-italian-composer-ennio-morricone-s-passing-365736

• Like 2

New Song Hye Kyo's New Post Turns Dedicated to This Figure00319172.jpg Actress Song Hye Kyo shared a new post via Instagram Story on July 7. His post was specifically dedicated to one of the legendary figures in the world. 

Jul 7, 2020 20:41

Song Hye Kyo shared new posts via Instagram Story. His post was specifically dedicated to one of the legendary figures in the world.

On July 7, Song Hye Kyo uploaded Ennio Morricone's album cover . It turns out that the beautiful actress born in 1981 uploaded it as a form of respect for an Italian composer who had died the day before. 

Postingan Baru Song Hye Kyo Ternyata Didedikasikan untuk Sosok Ini

Source: Instagram

Ennio Morricone died in hospital at the age of 91 after being treated there last week after a fall and a broken thigh bone. Ennio Morricone worked on the music of many popular films over the past four decades, including " The Thing ", " Cinema Paradiso ", " In the Line of Fire ", " The Hateful Eight " and more.

Song Hye Kyo rarely shares posts on social media. But every post is always admired by fans. No wonder the upload is highly anticipated.

Currently Song Hye Kyo is not starring in any acting project. He recently graced the pages of the fashion magazine ELLE Singapore for the May issue. Song Hye Kyo also did an interview discussing interesting things about her life as a celebrity.

In the photoshoot, Song Hye Kyo poses in various sensual and classy poses, showing off her elegant visuals in each photo. His charming facial expression and high-quality visual success have made everyone forget his age.

Song Hye Kyo last starred in the tvN drama " Encounter " with Park Bo Gum, which ended last year. For the past year he has focused on overseas schedules and attended fashion shows, while meeting the public through photoshoots with fashion magazines...source credit @https://www-wowkeren-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.wowkeren.com/amp/berita/tampil/00319172.html?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDAAQE%3D#aoh=15941428204318&amp_ct=1594142919938&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wowkeren.com%2Fberita%2Ftampil%2F00319172.html

• Like 1

It seems SHK  just loves to do IGS and likes/leave comments to her friends IG , hope she can update her IG with her beautiful face soon ! After her IGS tribute to the legendary Ennio Morricone and liked and commented on her friend JYJ  past photo ,  she likes also the latest post of her friend , stylist Bel

0084Llwrly1ggjxbgbgy8j30ty19fe81.jpg

Just wish someday SHK too will find someone whom she can spend the rest of her life with and  that will love her forever ! 

• Like 5

Credit chelseafc_0811

@sunflower91_  She maybe had unfortunate marriage but I do believe that there's is someone who is much better than ex-h.

Reunited  and it feels so good (singing) 

:gangnamstyle::heart1:

Just now, caileysmileyyy said:

Credit chelseafc_0811

@sunflower91_  She maybe had unfortunate marriage but I do believe that there's someone who is much better than ex-h.

Reunited  and it feels so good (singing) 

:gangnamstyle::heart1:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, zashibear said:

@caileysmileyyy thanks for posting I like PD Lee , I wish they can work again in a another project . But I miss her the most. I hope she is in happy spirits and safe. 

No problem.Like you, I'm hoping to see Kyo reunite  with PD Lee someday like PD Pyo in FH and WW, Writer Noh in WW and TWTWB. Hope she makes a drama or movie before 2020 ends. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, caileysmileyyy said:

No problem.Like you, I'm hoping to see Kyo reunite  with PD Lee someday like PD Pyo in FH and WW, Writer Noh in WW and TWTWB. Hope she makes a drama or movie before 2020 ends. 

Since we are talking about Kyo working with PD's here I would like to add ANG LEE! I hope one day she can work with him.

Also I still hope she will collaborate again with PD Kim Kyu-tae and Writer Noh Hee-Kyung 'cause TWTWB is so short!!  And although she just collaborated with PD Park Shin-Woo and Yoo Young-ah  for Encounter I hope years from now they'll still be able to have a project together. 

I know she's reviewing 2 scripts I hope she'll do one soon!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ulap2 said:

Since we are talking about Kyo working with PD's here I would like to add ANG LEE! I hope one day she can work with him.

Also I still hope she will collaborate again with PD Kim Kyu-tae and Writer Noh Hee-Kyung 'cause TWTWB is so short!!  And although she just collaborated with PD Park Shin-Woo and Yoo Young-ah  for Encounter I hope years from now they'll still be able to have a project together. 

I know she's reviewing 2 scripts I hope she'll do one soon!!

Reviewing 2 scripts exactly? Where did you get the news from? What I know she's reviewing a movie 'Ana' but there's no follow-up news at this rate. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention PD KGT in TWTWB. He had a great drama with Kyo and JIS in 2013 .  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, caileysmileyyy said:

Reviewing 2 scripts exactly? Where did you get the news from? What I know she's reviewing a movie 'Ana' but there's no follow-up news at this rate. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention PD KGT in TWTWB. He had a great drama with Kyo and JIS in 2013 .  

Just what I've heard from fans...:D I thought she dropped Anna already. This is before Elle Taiwan.. Though haven't read news about who will replace her.. I still hope she still haven't dropped that totally. 

Yes don't forget O2 Matchmakers (reel). :lol:

• Like 2

I want her to pick a really good worthy project . She deserves it. If she had done Hyena it would have been over already since it is in Netflix now.  But still she will do her work in her good time. I just wish it was hibernation over. 

I want her to work with PD Shin of the reply and playlist works. That is my secret wish. 

• Like 3