Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

#MostBeautifulWoman2020 – Song Hye Kyo, Urassaya Sperbund Advance to the Finals

April 27, 2020  

Finalists-1-and-2.jpg?zoom=3&resize=320%

South Korea’s Song Hye-Kyo and Thailand’s Urassaya Sperbund earned a slot in the FINAL BATTLE for the title “Most Beautiful Woman 2020” by winning their respective bouts in the semis.

Finalists-1-and-2.jpg?resize=678%2C547

In Semifinals Group 1, Song Hye Kyo garnered a total of 34,112 votes or 58.44% The K-drama star will advance in the final round.

Sabina Hidalgo of Mexico got 22,594 votes or 38.71% The Now United member has a chance to get the two wildcard spots in the finals if her votes remain in the Top 2 among all second placers from the 10 groups.

Camila Cabello of USA/Cuba placed third with 1,665 votes or 2.85% She is no longer in the running for the title.

Group-1-Result.jpg?resize=678%2C140

In Semifinals Group 2, Urassaya Sperbund garnered a total of 23,617 votes or 65.33% The lakorn star will advance in the final round.

Nadine Lustre of the Philippines got 10,948 votes or 30.28% The Filipina actress has a chance to get the two wildcard spots in the finals if her votes remain in the Top 2 among all second placers from the 10 groups.

Dua Lipa of Great Britain/Albania placed third with 1,587 votes or 4.39% She is no longer in the running for the title.

Group-2-Results.jpg?resize=678%2C141

Congratulations to our first two finalists! We still have 8 ongoing polls below so vote for your bias now:....source credit @http://www.starmometer.com/2020/04/27/mostbeautifulwoman2020-song-hye-kyo-urassaya-sperbund-advance-to-the-finals/

Song Hye Kyo Expresses Gratitude For Her Successful Career

Song Hye Kyo Expresses Gratitude For Her Successful Career

Apr 29, 2020
by S. Nam
Song Hye Kyo is breathtakingly beautiful on the May cover of fashion magazine Elle Singapore!

In the pictorial, Song Hye Kyo looks stunning with her piercingly deep and alluring gaze. The warm tones and bright light in the background highlight her gentle features. In the interview for the magazine, the actress talked about her successful career, thanking fans, viewers, and production staff for allowing her to receive so much love.

Song-Hye-Kyo-3.jpgSong-Hye-Kyo.jpg

Song Hye Kyo shared, “I think I have been very fortunate. Being able to be in such amazing productions since I was young, and those productions performing well, along with receiving love from so many people, is why I am where I am today—and I’m very thankful for that.”

Read Song Hye Kyo’s full interview on her career and the challenges she’s faced here!

Catch Song Hye Kyo in the drama “Encounter” below:...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1397323wpp/song-hye-kyo-expresses-gratitude-for-her-successful-career

[Exclusive] Song Hye-kyo, Foreign Interview "I am a lucky person .. thanks to the love of the masses"

Article entry 2020.04.29. 12:11 pm

Send 202004291149119912260_20200429120430_01_20200429165916008.jpg?type=w430View original
Elle Singapore Cover
[Herald POP = Reporter Cheon Yun-hye] Actor Song Hye-kyo had an interview during a photo shoot with Singapore magazine.
According to Elle Singapore, Song Hye-kyo recently decorated the cover of the May issue of the fashion magazine. Song Hye-kyo shows various elegant poses in the pictorial. The alluring look and high-quality visuals that forget the age catch the eye. Singapore is also captivated by Song Hye-kyo's beauty.
Song Hye-kyo had an interview with the magazine. In an interview, Song Hye-kyo said, "I am a very lucky person. I was able to participate in amazing productions since I was a child, and I have been able to do such productions well and be loved by many people. It is why I am today. I am very grateful for that. "I expressed gratitude.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is choosing the next film after the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' last year. Meanwhile, he concentrates on overseas schedules, attends fashion shows, and meets the public through photo shoots.
popnews@heraldcorp.com
▶ K-POP Seeing in front of Hallyu Star 'Real Jikcam' [Herald Pop Naver TV]
-Copyrights ⓒ Herald POP & heraldpop.com, Reproduction and Redistribution Prohibited-...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/112/0003293448

Unveiling Our May 2020 Cover Star: The One and Only, Song Hye-Kyo

• CAROLINE SUGANDA
  • APRIL 28, 2020  
    songhyekyo-may2020-1024x512.jpg

#WFH sounded great, at first, but that’s because we all want what we can’t have, right? A good friend of mine once said, pre-pandemic, that there was nothing that couldn’t be done over e-mail — and having experienced it first hand, I can’t disagree with that. But I can’t imagine how it feels for someone who is not a homebody, or who doesn’t have the best living arrangement, to be all cooped up at home with almost zero physical contact with the outside world. It can get quite suffocating, and even hurt mentally and physically. Just know that it’s normal to feel this way, and it’s okay to seek professional help. You’re not alone.

For me, my circuit-breaker journey has been great, so far. I am lucky to have the company I need — my own sustainable ecosystem of a husband, one dog and four cats that keeps me sane and entertained. It also helps that I clearly divide my time and space when it comes to work. I start the day with con-calls, and that responsibility to be present for what you’ve committed to really forces you to get your engine moving. When coffee fails to perk me up, I take a midday shower. You’d be surprised that it really helps to uplift your mood because sometimes, the one thing that is holding you back from working efficiently is that layer of humidity on your skin. When it’s time to “leave” the office, I know it can be very challenging when there’s nowhere to go. I find that keeping all my work stuff away helps to clear both my physical and headspace of work — I do that by shoving my laptop and documents away in a tote bag.

Three times a week, I slip into my gym clothes for work. Not only are they comfortable, they also stop me when I start questioning if I should be working out that day — and there’s one less reason to bail because I’m already in the right outfit. I also keep the idea of workout buddies alive through video calls and our mutual participation in the same six-week workout plan at the Nike Training Club app — it really motivates me to get my richard simmons moving, especially during this time.

My personal account on circuit-breaker life aside, how coincidental is it that we’ve planned this May issue around the idea of redesigning your life? It was meant to be a self-improvement check as the first quarter of the year ends — and there’s no better way than to learn from our cover star, Song Hye-Kyo, the Hallyu queen who stepped out of her comfort zone, picked up a new language, and signed herself up with the renowned Hong Kong film director Wong Kar Wai’s studio. But here we are, on a more realistic level where most dreams are put on hold and changing the way we live is not an option anymore,but a form of necessity.

The ELLE Singapore team wants to inspire women to make lemonade out of lemons. We spoke to three girls about what mindfulness is to them, and how we can find our own source of contentment. For the bigger picture, we talked to three experts about the impact of this pandemic on society, spending and career during this period, and what we can take away from it. On the fashion front, while many of us are enjoying the fashion break we never knew we needed, we checked in with some insiders on how the industry will emerge from this widespread disruption.

We don’t know how long this episode will last, or the ending that’s destined for us. But one thing we do know is that we all have to play our part in concluding this episode as responsible and considerate individuals.

In these tumultuous times, the ELLE Singapore team would like to bring you some sense of companionship and escape by releasing our full May 2020 issue via our E-Magazine. For our readers who’d like to get a physical copy, join our mailing list for the latest updates on when the print issue will be out.

Enjoy this month’s read, and stay safe!