Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

32 minutes ago

Song Hye Kyo shows off her style and class in a video interview for Bottega Veneta 

1585670003-91148373-203366131100265-6211010021031884633-n.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo charmed fans with her newest Instagram update on March 30th. 

The uploaded video showed the actress participating in an interview, showing off her sophistication as she answered all questions while featuring items from Bottega Veneta. Apparently, Song Hye Kyo is fond of the nighttime because she can freely spend that time however she wants. She also expressed her happiness when she gets to eat good food with the people she loves because that's when she's the most natural. 
When asked about something constant since her earlier days, Song Hye Kyo replied: "The people I met during those days are still by my side."

Check out the classy interview below! 

source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/03/song-hye-kyo-shows-off-her-style-and-class-in-a-video-interview-for-bottega-veneta

3 Quick But Personal Questions For Song Hye Kyo, Here's the Answer!

Song Hye Kyo (credit: Harper's Bazaar Thailand) 
Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 07:45

Seoul - Song Hye Kyo is back to undergo a brief photo shoot and interview with Korean magazines. This time it's the turn of W Korea magazine. On Monday (3/30/2020), W Korea shared a short video of Song Hye Kyo taking a photo shoot. There also the drama star Encounter had the opportunity to answer three unique questions given to him. 

These are the questions and answers from Song Hye Kyo. 

1. Questions of Morning and Night

Question 1:

Morning or midnight?

Song Hye Kyo:

I personally enjoy midnight. I feel that I can create the most time alone for me (at that time). 

2. When Song Hye Kyo Becomes Yourself

Question 2:

When do you feel like you really are?

Song Hye Kyo:

It seems like when I eat and chat with people I care about. I felt I could show myself the most natural at that time 

3. What has not changed

Watch: Song Hye Kyo Shares When She Feels Most Like Herself

Watch: Song Hye Kyo Shares When She Feels Most Like Herself

Apr 1, 2020
by U. Kim

Song Hye Kyo revealed some facts about herself in a fashion film for Bottega Veneta!

The fashion film “La Donna Che Amiamo (The Woman We Love)” for Bottega Veneta’s S/S 2020 collection stars Song Hye Kyo, who answers questions about herself through a voiceover.

Asked to choose between mornings or late nights, Song Hye Kyo shared, “I personally enjoy late nights. I feel like I can make the most out of my free time alone.”

In response to the question, “When do you feel most like yourself?” the actress said, “Perhaps when I eat and talk with the people I love. I think I show my most natural self during those times.”

As for something that has stayed the same since she was young, she replied that personal relationships had not changed. She explained, “The people I met when I was younger are still by my side.”

Watch Song Hye Kyo in the fashion film below 

source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1391629wpp/watch-song-hye-kyo-shares-when-she-feels-most-like-herself

LogoHanCinemaAMP.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, "I Enjoy Relaxing Times at Night"

photo1170118.jpg

Song Hye-kyo talked about herself in an interview.

She posted a video on Instagram with the caption "bottegaveneta".

Someone asked her what her favorite part of the day was between morning and late night. Song Hye-kyo answered, "I enjoy late nights because I get to spend relaxing times".

Then she was asked when she felt like she was herself the most and she said, "When I am eating with my beloved ones. That's the most natural I can get".

The final question was what didn't change about her since she was young and she said, "Human connections. I still have people around me that I met when I was young".

Lee Jin commented with a "♥" and Park Sol-mi said, "You're great".

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo last starred in the tvN drama "Encounter".....source credit @https://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-i-enjoy-relaxing-times-at-night-140088-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

SBS Star] VIDEO: Song Hye Kyo Answers Personal Questions in Her First Interview in Months입력 2020.04.01 10:55

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Song Hye Kyo Answers Personal Questions in Her First Interview in Months
Actress Song Hye Kyo honestly answered some questions about herself.
On March 30, Song Hye Kyo updated her Instagram with a short video of herself.
The video was of the actress' interview with one luxury fashion brand, and this was her first interview in months.
Song Hye KyoSong Hye KyoTo a question asking her whether she prefers mornings or evenings, Song Hye Kyo answered, "I personally enjoy evenings."
She explained, "It's because I feel like I can make the most out of free time alone."
Then, she was asked, "When do you feel like yourself?"
Song Hye Kyo responded, "Perhaps it's when I eat and talk with the people I love. I think I show my most natural self during those times."
As a final question, she was asked, "What hasn't changed since you were young?"
Song Hye Kyo said, "My personal relationships. People I met when I was younger are still by my side." 
Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is considering her offer to lead a new movie titled, 'Anna'.
(Credit= Bottega Veneta/'kyo1122' Instagram)
(SBS Star) ...source credit @https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1005727015

KDramaStars
CELEBS
APR 01, 2020 | 08:25 AM EDT

Song Hye Kyo Answers Questions About Herself in Bottega Veneta Fashion Film

BY STAFF REPORTER
Song Hye Kyo Answers Questions About Herself in Bottega Veneta Fashion Film
SONG HYE KYO ANSWERS QUESTIONS ABOUT HERSELF IN BOTTEGA VENETA FASHION FILM (PHOTO : TWITTER)

ActressSong Hye Kyoshared some information about herself in a fashion film of the luxury brand Bottega Veneta!

The fashion film, titled "La Donna Che Amiamo (The Woman We Love)," is created for Bottega Veneta's S/S 2020 collection. Starring Song Hye Kyo, the actress answered some questions about herself through a voiceover.

When the actress was asked to choose between mornings or late nights, she answered that she personally enjoys late nights compared to mornings. She can really feel like she can make to most of her free time alone during the night.

Song Hye Kyo also answered the question "When do you feel most like yourself?" She responded, saying that it is the moment when she eats and also talks with the people very close to her heart. She shows her natural self during those moments...source credit @https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/117595/20200401/song-hye-kyo-answers-questions-about-herself-in-bottega-veneta-fashion-film.htm?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

SBS Star

[SBS Star] Song Hye Kyo Leaves Comment on IU's Instagram Post

Published Thu Apr 02 11:00:00 KST 2020
Updated Thu Apr 02 11:00:00 KST 2020[SBS Star] Song Hye Kyo Leaves Comment on IU's Instagram Post
Actress Song Hye Kyo and singer/actress IU showed off their close friendship.

On April 1, IU took her personal Instagram account to share a preview of her April Fools' Day prank video that was shared on her official YouTube channel.

IU

While hundreds and thousands of fans flooded the post with comments, one particular comment took everyone's eyes.

The comment was from Song Hye Kyo, with the actress casually left an emoji of praying hands and an emoji of a red rose.

Song Hye Kyo, IU
It was previously revealed that Song Hye Kyo and IU are actually very close in real life.

Back in June 2019, Song Hye Kyo sent a food truck to the filming set of IU's drama 'Hotel Del Luna', to show her full support for IU's new acting project.

The actress also was spotted multiple times at IU's concerts held in Korea.

Song Hye Kyo, IU

Upon seeing Song Hye Kyo's comment, fans commented, "I just adore this friendship.", "Age certainly doesn't matter.", "Can't wait to watch them co-starring in a drama together.", and more.

(Credit= 'kyo1122' 'dlwlrma' Instagram)

(SBS Star)....source credit @https://t.co/CRizQvCDii?amp=1

• Like 2

Song Hye-kyo is the most popular star over Chinese celebrities
Correspondent Hong Sun-do | 2020/04/02 22:39
Explosive discussions in various media and Weibo recently
Song Hye-kyo is nicknamed Chaomei (喬 妹 · kyo sister) by Chinese and other Chinese fans. It is said that popularity is not simple. In fact, I think I should say that. Even if popular Chinese stars are funny, it is not too wrong     

clip20200402223634

Song Hye-kyo is one of the most popular in China./Offered by search engine Baidu. There is a lot of evidence. Above all, it seems to be the number of times mentioned in the Chinese media. Searching Baidu, China's top search engine, results in a whopping 65 million results. It should be said that the search result of China's most popular star Zhao Wei (趙薇 · 44) was almost 67 million. There are also 160,000 related articles. Zhao Wei has only 290,000 cases.
The recall mentioned in the Chinese version of Twitter, Weibo, is more deceptive. It is said that on average, millions of times every day belong to the basics. If the relationship with Song Joong-ki was wrong, if he had recorded 1.6 billion times, the explanation could be said to be no more.
Therefore, the power that Song Hye-kyo's Weibo account boasts is boundless. It is estimated that 80 million Chinese fans come in and work every day. If China's top stars recall the reality that it is difficult to surpass 100 million, it would be okay to use the expression of surprise. Song Hye-kyo strongly appealed to Chinese fans with 'Autumn Fairy Tale' and 'Descendants of the Sun'. 'Full House' and other works are also known to be quite a fan of fanatics. As you can see, it seems that the popularity in China will have to be raised even more in the future.
Correspondent
Hong Sun-do, mhhong1@asiatoday.co.kr                        source credit @http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20200402010001660#_enliple

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Song Hye Kyo (Photo: AFP / Patrick KOVARIK) 

Song Hye Kyo Expresses Personal Things in the Bottega Veneta Promo Video

By Komarudin on Apr 03 2020, 08:03 WIB   

Song Hye Kyo is joined by a well-known brand Bottega Veneta. Through his personal Instagram account, the celebrity who had starred in the drama Full House appeared charming in a short duration video titled La Donna Che Amiamo or 'the woman we love'.

In the upload, Song Hye Kyo was asked about the time she liked, whether it was day or night. He said that he enjoyed the night more. 

"I can enjoy my freedom at night alone," said the Descendants of the Sun star .

In addition, he was also asked about when he felt himself. He then replied while together with the people he loved.

"Maybe when I eat and talk to the people I care about," he said. "I thought at that time I showed myself naturally," he added.

In addition, Song Hye Kyo was asked about things that have never changed from her life since childhood. For him, the people he met when he was young and are still beside him. 

Song Hye Kyo becomes star of the Bottega Veneta fashion house (Doc.YouTube/ Sang-Hun LEE)
Song Hye Kyo becomes star of the Bottega Veneta fashion house (Doc.YouTube/ Sang-Hun LEE)

In the video, Song Hye Kyo appeared charming in classy clothes. Starting with Song Hye Kyo's habit of drinking a glass of water. 

He then seemed to start dressing himself with makeup by choosing a natural look. As a top celebrity, Song Joong Ki's ex-wife is adjusting her appearance with a luxurious black bag from Bottega Veneta.

Besides being uploaded on his personal Instagram account, Song Hye Kyo's video was also uploaded to the YouTube channel. Especially on Instagram, the video has been seen by more than 850 thousand citizens until Thursday, April 2, 2020....source credit @https://m-liputan6-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.liputan6.com/amp/4217887/song-hye-kyo-ungkap-hal-pribadi-dalam-video-promo-bottega-veneta?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDAAQE%3D#aoh=15859034279185&amp_ct=1585903437112&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liputan6.com%2Flifestyle%2Fread%2F4217887%2Fsong-hye-kyo-ungkap-hal-pribadi-dalam-video-promo-bottega-veneta

• Like 1

Like Still a Girl, 10 Song Hye Kyo's Latest Photo Shoots That Make Cool

It's unexpected to be 38 years old!

Like Still a Girl, 10 Song Hye Kyo's Latest Photo Shoots That Make Cool instagram.com/kyo1122
April 3, 2020                                                                              Recently a popular South Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo, stole the attention of netizens. He uploaded some of his most recent photo shoots. 

As if not aging, this 38-year-old artist looks like she is still in her twenties. No wonder the photo immediately harvests likes and comments from millions of fans. Next is the portrait.

1. Not much has changed from the figure of Song Hye Kyo, she is even more charming

instagram.com/kyo1122instagram.com/kyo1122

2. Bintang Full House (2004) is seen extending her hair

3. In one of his most recent interviews, Song Hye Kyo claimed to really enjoy the time at night

4. Many media say Song Hye Kyo has been more open since.  

5. Thanks to her acting and beauty expertise, it's no wonder that Song Hye Kyo is famous not only in South Korea but also internationally 

.com/kyo112 
instagram.com/kyo1122 instagram.com

6. As if not aging and very young, huh?

7. His latest photo shoot directly harvests likes from fans. 

instagram.com/kyo1122instagram.com/kyo1122/kyo11

8. The more charming with long hair that is left loose and a bit messy

9. Doesn't it seem like it's 38 years old?

instagram.com/suecommabonnieinstagram.com/suecommabonnie

10. Song Hye Kyo's photo shoot this time is for a brand of sandals and shoes

instagram.com/suecommabonnieinstagram.com/suecommabonnie

Is it cool to see photos of Song Hye Kyo? Wait for this comeback to play drama again...source credit @https://www-idntimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/sita-amalia/bak-masih-gadis-10-pemotretan-terbaru-song-hye-kyo-yang-bikin-adem?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDAAQE%3D#aoh=15859770178840&amp_ct=1585977020688&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.idntimes.com%2Fhype%2Fentertainment%2Fsita-amalia%2Fbak-masih-gadis-10-pemotretan-terbaru-song-hye-kyo-yang-bikin-adem

• Like 2

Song Hye Kyo and 9 Korean Actors Have the Most Followers on Instagram

Saturday, April 4, 2020 | 07:00 WIB

IntipSeleb  - Popularity is the main factor that makes someone have a lot of followers or followers on social media, including Instagram. This also applies to a series of Korean actors and actresses who will be discussed in this article.

Usually, celebrities actively use social media for a variety of their daily lives. In addition, the platform is also used as a platform to communicate with fans. 

Here are 10 Korean actors and actresses who have the most followers on Instagram. Who is there? Check out the article below!  

Song Hye Kyo (9.9 million followers)

Song Hye Kyo

The ex-wife of Song Joong Ki has almost 10 million followers. That makes Song Hye Kyo ranked 8th on the list of Korean celebrities with the most followers on Instagram. But unfortunately, fans have been unable to leave comments on Song Hye Kyo's post on the Instagram account @ kyo1122. 

Since divorced from Song Joong Ki, the actress chose to limit the comment feature on Instagram. Now, only people who are followed by Song Hye Kyo, can write comments below the upload.    Source Credit @https://www-intipseleb-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.intipseleb.com/amp/korea/5211-song-hye-kyo-dan-9-aktor-korea-punya-followers-terbanyak-di-instagram?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASDAAQE%3D#aoh=15859784851933&amp_ct=1585978501030&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.intipseleb.com%2Fkorea%2F5211-song-hye-kyo-dan-9-aktor-korea-punya-followers-terbanyak-di-instagram